• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
. . . I am conflicted. So conflicted.

[X] The academy instructors have finally made it to a demonstration of the replacement technique, first of the standard three.

"The log! The log! The log that Shodaime gave us! It will take your pain! Your wounds! Your sins! WORSHIP IT!"
I forgot what fic did that, but it was funny.
Naruto Abridged?

Guys... guys...

She's probably under the comprehension right now that the way that Might Guy does that thing he does is through constant exercise to master movement of internal chakra and tenketsu - probably necessary for the mastery of gates and a bit suspicious considering he's the sensei of Neij, who develops a technique to attack with his clan finger tenketsu specialty from any tenketsu on the body.

Guys... guys...

if she doesn't find anything to contradict this, she has to become a taijutsu and exercise monster to get her illusions. This is golden motivational material.

[X] You WILL figure out that damn illusion, if it kills you! TO THE LIBRARY! ... but first, to the store to pick up your beautiful new golden suit.

BTW, when the inevitable Itachi confrontation happens, i wouldn't recommend trying to use that (if we can even get it before) or genjutsu in general, because Itachi is deadly because of his genjutsu mastery (Obito too so this also applies). In fact i recommend Kai'ing twice and body flicker away and then Nope-no-jutsu or just Nope-no-jutsu depending on the situation.

[X] You WILL figure out that damn illusion, if it kills you! TO THE LIBRARY! ... but first, to the store to pick up your beautiful new golden suit.

[X] The academy instructors have finally made it to a demonstration of the replacement technique, first of the standard three.

[X] There's some kind of civilian holy festival going on, and while the standard Uchiha response to such things is 'what an adorable waste of time when you could instead be learning to stab better', there's enough civilian kids in the class that you can be justified in getting dragged along to the candy and games without much note. Sucks to be you, Sasuke, have fun not-having-fun.

[X] You WILL figure out that damn illusion, if it kills you! TO THE LIBRARY! ... but first, to the store to pick up your beautiful new black suit.

Now, now, trust in the Chibi for the Chibi always find ways to make things FUN.
How about I don't, and just leave now before every 3 updates becomes another trip to the library. It's because thanks to posts like this telling me how to think, I'm out. Have fun people.

I don't think many of the other options are appealing (except if you come up a genius extra option).
The hen-fight with the fangirls sounds horrid
The 'civilian holy festival' sounds ok but it also sounds like a prime way to get fucked over if:
a) Naruto is there and we try to defend him (ughhhh, naruto!victim fics in ff.net are so annoying, only worse are the grim and edgy harems)
b) The 'festival' is actually the kyuubi anniversary, although i don't think this is true since it's a explicitly civilian event and supposedly lighthearted (we're unmistakably Uchiha so we should be getting some Kyuubi fallout right about now, which is another reason to be careful of 'civilians').
The jutsu sounds ok, but i will eat my non-existent hat if we can get something out of our (chunnin) teacher and fellow inept students making the handsigns that we can't do by ourselves practicing better, or hell asking Itachi for a demonstration (ask him to make it without and with seals for max research points). Really since we actually copied Shunshin no Shisui signature body flicker which is already a better movement jutsu i'm not too chuffed.
Therefore i think the library is ok.

Sorry Naruto, we need to get unlimited power to help ourselves before we can help others.

Last edited:
The reason I picked Festival is simple.

It's lighthearted, it's not TO THE STUDIES all the time when Mio is explicitly not like that.

Also, random events would happen in Festival, much more likely than going to the library and hitting the student grade books that we have access to.

In short, guys... stop playing it safe constantly and take a change.

The reason I picked Festival is simple.

It's lighthearted, it's not TO THE STUDIES all the time when Mio is explicitly not like that.

Also, random events would happen in Festival, much more likely than going to the library and hitting the student grade books that we have access to.

In short, guys... stop playing it safe constantly and take a change.
... I'm not playing it safe. I just want to figure out that Illusion for the extra chuuni.

If you wanted to get me to go to the festival, it'd be better to suggest that going to a boring civilian event might be seen favorably by some, as hope for the Uchiha strengthening their ties to the village. Plus random event.

But I think it's likely to be a boring civilian event. Nothing worthy of Mio's attention.

... I'm not playing it safe. I just want to figure out that Illusion for the extra chuuni.

If you wanted to get me to go to the festival, it'd be better to suggest that going to a boring civilian event might be seen favorably by some, as hope for the Uchiha strengthening their ties to the village. Plus random event.

But I think it's likely to be a boring civilian event. Nothing worthy of Mio's attention.

Really? Not being a kid and enjoying things as they happen for once?

Getting some background material for the setting in a fun environment?

We have time and don't need to rush... no seriously... everyone seems to assume that Chibi will even have the Massacre happen.

Really? Not being a kid and enjoying things as they happen for once?

Getting some background material for the setting in a fun environment?

We have time and don't need to rush... no seriously... everyone seems to assume that Chibi will even have the Massacre happen.
I'm not rushing because of the Uchiha massacre. I don't know why you think I am. I said I want to get started on that illusion because I love feeding her chuuni.

I honestly don't care at all about the festival. I mean, sure it'd be cool to dress up and play some games, but we've got a lead on learning how to manifest dramatic backdrops and I feel like Mio would be all over that. You can go to the library another day, sure, but you can also go to a festival the next time it rolls around.

The only way to prevent something unpleasant is to have the clan change attitude and the rest of the city too (too many people in short)... i think it's far too late and you can see the probabilities of that happening in the attitude of the clan elders responsible for us. Many many Itachi fangirls made many many fanfictions about it and the honest ones mostly had it happen.

Minimization measures: even if we can convince Itachi to leave say, the civilians and the children alive, that just leaves Obito to kill them... or Black Zetsu... or Danzo... or Orochimaru(eh, he just has a sharingan and rarity fetish)...

Too many people are invested in having the clan go away/get magic eyes. We're actually in significant danger ourselves after, mostly from random villages, Oro-chan, Danzo and Obito (from Obito if he hears about us, since he is slightly crazed about 'Madara's Revenge', that he might feel he has to track down all remnants not protected by Itachi... which is another reason to make friends).

Last edited:

Last edited:
I still think we can secure Mio's survival by tying her fate to Danzo's family.

Mmm wait a bit... Shisui is Itachi's friend, so stalking him is a sure way to find Itachi eventually.
[??]
[X] Stalk Shisui
-[X] Dynamic Entry: "Teach me Itachi-Sama"
-[X] I'll be Sasuke punching bag if you teach me stuff (and he hates me already, so he'll be motivated).
-[X] Sasuke needs to learn to fight people who can predict his movements but not be fast and strong enough to defeat him instantly

Mmm wait a bit... Shisui is Itachi's friend, so stalking him is a sure way to find Itachi eventually.
[??]
[X] Stalk Shisui
-[X] Dynamic Entry: "Teach me Itachi-Sama"
-[X] I'll be Sasuke punching bag if you teach me stuff (and he hates me already, so he'll be motivated).
"Teach me or I'll put chewing gum in Sasuke's hair tomorrow!"

Well, to be honest, the problem with that 'plan' is that both Itachi and Shisui are Anbu captains or near it depending on the timeline so they'll only be found if they want to be found.

But think of the golden beast of the Uchiha with a golden bodysuit putting Sasuke the prude in a body hold in front of his big brother. If we can trap him into this situation, it will only be because his big brother wants it to happen. He'll never forgive us and Itachi will never be able to look at us without laughing inside, which is pretty good insurance for the massacre.

Last edited:
If you want to find Itachi just go eat dango, Mio told us he does not eat anything else.

I'm voting for the library because it makes sense Mio would be trying to adquire the technique. She tried to get advice on and awesome backdroop genjutsu and Gai gives her some random shit about tenketsu, oh she will figure this out, till the next shinny thing comes along anyway.Which might be the festival so no hard feelings if that wins.

Also since people are mentioning the massacre my plan to survive is to take sasuke hostague.Foolishproof

BTW, Shinsui is the one that has the best possibility of preventing the coup since his dojutsu power is basically brainwashing... which is why Danzo screwed him... which Mio doesn't have a chance in hell of learning or influencing so never mind.

Speaking of which: where the fuck did Danzo get sharingans to use Izanagi from before the Massacre?

Last edited:
Who knows, some unfortunate at ROOT that didn't need eyes no doubt. When in doubt blame Kishimoto.

Speaking of which: where the fuck did Danzo have sharingans to use Izanagi from before the Massacre?

He did not have any,or at least should not have.Unless filler in the anime gave him some I guess.

Shisui sharingan was, almost certainly, the first he got hiis mitts on.

As for how he got it the most probable explanation is that poor Shishui got tagged by that seal Danzo uses once.Then after getting one eye the old hawk started monologuing about the sacrifice of the Uchiha and how he could not trust him with this power and Shishui got loose.

funny thing... if Sasuke the Dick learns about the Eternal Mangekyo he's quite likely to (try to) kill Naruto and come after us for our eyes, since we're a way easier target than his brother or 'Madara'. It's debatable if it would work though since we're not 'close siblings' so maybe he won't risk it. We should be safe until we both activate the Mangekyo i guess.

Do we even have siblings not to make having the Mangekyo sharingan a slow descent into blindness? I think we're already at 3 tomoe since we can copy jutsus. I guess if we get it during the massacre we can try to extract Mangekyo's from powerful near kin corpse before ROOT gets them all (although Danzo would be annoyed). Maybe Mikoto is a aunt or something. But of course Mio doesn't know clan secrets so she wouldn't do that, fml.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back