• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Following along with chakra that is forced in to gain submission =/= forcing chakra in with some sort of specific, grandiosely domineering (in-chara) message.

The latter is even more... theatrical's not quite the right word, but-

Or so it reads to me.
I was just responding to you saying this
or follow it's chakra in (sorta imply you think it's legit)

[X] You follow the chakra in.

The sharingan seems to have a strong effect on the tailed beasts which hopefully are similar enough to demons to apply here.

It's a gamble but I think mind fight might be the best bet.

This can only end well.

No, seriously, no possible downsides.

*assumes the position*

That was a solid update, and well-described in terms of our priority to resolve the mental issue.

The wrist-eye was also a good touch CX

This is where we are~

The question I have is this, what vote causes the arm likely to be forced to be cooperative vs Mind raping it?

I don't have the stomach to subjugate a sentient being, I would rather have it be a partner who could teach us it's demonic fighting secrets.
I'm going to guess that following it in will lead to another vote of us dealing with whatever actually lives in the arm/is the arm.

Binding it is just asking it to break its bonds later at the worst possible time.

Obviously MIO would rather subdue the arm to HER will rather than simply bind it like some common plebian.

I figured we would be here for a long time. We have no idea where we are and no idea how to get home. Even if we did, we will probably have to walk through other countries like Earth or Lightning to get home, Mio is not ready for that. I figured that this arc is kind of like a training montage that ends when we are strong enough to form Yomi's Hundred-Demon night parade. We are not strong enough to do this right now and it will probably take years of training. This is why getting proper food and shelter is important. We need these things for long term survival and growth. We cannot focus on training until we have the basics taken care of. Hopefully more people will vote for something other than the arm now.

I have recently come across something which MIO will need to see to concerning aspects of ninja life, but it is for the far future as it requires us doing something with Orochimaru.

Hopefully killing him and taking his stuff, but I'm open for fun options.

[X] You bind it tightly shut.
Trapping it is safe enough for the short/mid term.

... Yeah. I really just can't feel like this has been anything but a horrible idea as even Mio herself admitted it was in the update before last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back