• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
[X] Free entertainment is free entertainment.
[X] Offer shouted suggestions on how to hit and where, dirty tricks employed, and if they've considered nut shots as a viable expression of their obvious pique. Also, take them to task for hitting like girls; let's see some blood!

[X] You have dibs on certain people vis a vis the places to put them in. Besides, when it comes to punching faces, variety is the spice of life.

[X] You know the transformation technique, and now's a good time to use it! After all, coming to the rescue would just ruin your reputation, but you can easily get the brats scattering if you're a huuuge stray dog.

I want to see this. If it doesn't win, I'll vote on [ ] You have dibs.

[X] You have dibs on certain people vis a vis the places to put them in. Besides, when it comes to punching faces, variety is the spice of life.

I´m fine with marking Mio´s territory.

tachi has apparently without realizing forced dango and tea to be considered an acceptable Uchiha meal.

Itachi I forgive every missdeed you will ever do just for that, so do Anko and Orochimaru...

It's a little different from what you're used to, and no less than three times as fatty and five times as greasy as a normal dish. The first time you ate one of these you could only keep it all down for an hour and then were initially convinced you needed to go to the hospital when it came back out. Until you recalled the layer of red sauce that had gone over first, anyway, and put together that it wasn't internal bleeding.

And later on, the cheese passed through your intestines. For the most part, there's not a lot of dishes in Konoha that call for cheese, and those that do typically only want a small amount. The big dairy product is milk and flavored milk, fluids which pass through more easily than the thicker and more congealed product of cheese, and so...

A proper sausageinabun.

It's the Uchiha way.

And sudenly the whole dislikeof the Uchiha makes a little mere sense, apart from you know Tobirama.

If you don't get involved, you guess your classmates will wind up being roughed up and lose some pocket money. That's all right, builds character. Boring though.

Damn with this actitudewe migth as well become a villian, Madara Uchiha Is the only one worthy to train us anyway...

Trainig contains such awesome advice as:

-Pose arrogantly.

-Tell them if they want to dance.

-You all are not Harisama.

Last edited:
[X] Offer shouted suggestions on how to hit and where, dirty tricks employed, and if they've considered nut shots as a viable expression of their obvious pique. Also, take them to task for hitting like girls; let's see some blood!

Definitely getting CMOT Dibbler vibes from our latest meal, that aside we should probably make the locals aware of their Duty to provide us with suitable Entertainment

[X] Guile

[X] Helps the boy punishing Ami and Co. after transforming. After all, you haven't hit them enough yet. And steal their lunch money while at it.

You're a little tempted for dango and tea, which is an acceptable snack, but you need food. Sweets aren't going to do it, even if Head's Eldest Brat Itachi has apparently without realizing forced dango and tea to be considered an acceptable Uchiha meal.

Way you hear it told, it's just about the only thing he eats at all if the Head's Wife doesn't literally tie her son down for a family meal.
What the fuck, Itachi? How the hell did you do this?!
You were unprepared for the results, in the end.
Oh heh.

Poor girl. My only regret is not seeing your face when it happened.
Crossy, you like my vote and yet oppose me. Whyyy? There are faces being left unpunched! How can you sit idly by and watch this happen?!
I like what I will, and support whom I wish!

Besides, Guile has the lulzier avatar!

[X] Guile

My original thought was to transform to appear older and arrest them for shiggles anyway, but this works too!

[X] Uchiha Mio Beats Up Everyone.
-[X] Yes, everyone. It's not like the sides in this fight mean anything to you.

This writein pleases Madara-sensei.Do you even dance punks.

Tsundere

[X] This is nooot Mio's problem. And so Mio will find amusement elsewhere. There's still three more E-rank jutsu to work on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back