• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

[X] NSW - 6
[X] Danny & Taylor - 5
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] Meet the Heberts - 3
[X] Security! - 2
[X] Trump Card - 1

OK - my policy from this point is that I will copy top eligible vote of somebody who gives "I, Panacea" 6 points and quotes this post.

[X] I, Panacea - 6
[X] NSW - 5
[X] Meet the Heberts - 4
[X] Danny & Taylor - 3
[X] Bait & Switch - 2
[X] Nemesis - 1

You're welcome :)

Last edited:
[X] NSW - 6
[X] Meet the Heberts - 5
[X] Hostage Situation - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] One More Trigger - 2
[X] Bait & Switch - 1

[X] I, Panacea - 6
[X] NSW - 5
[X] Meet the Heberts - 4
[X] Danny & Taylor - 3
[X] Bait & Switch - 2
[X] Nemesis - 1

You're welcome
You may want to vote and quote separately (vote posts with quotes are not counted).

Maybe on the next vote I should fill something to avoid this mess. Or ignore people wanting to trade :)

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] Danny & Taylor - 3
[X] Meet The Heberts - 2
[X] Security! - 1

[X] I, Panacea - 6
[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Meet the Heberts - 4
[X] Danny & Taylor - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2
[X] NSW - 1

[X] War Games - 6
[X] Meet the Heberts - 5
[X] Really Bad End - 4
[X] Confrontation II - 3
[X] Hostage Situation - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

Last edited:
[X] All Alone - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Security! - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] Slippery Slope - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] NSW - 1

[X] Alea Iacta Est - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Hostage Situation- 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

You may want to vote and quote separately (vote posts with quotes are not counted).

Maybe on the next vote I should fill something to avoid this mess. Or ignore people wanting to trade :)
As I understand it, votes inside quotes (or any other BBcode) are ignored. Votes in the same post as quotes or other BBcode are counted just fine.

[X] Nemesis - 6
[X] Junior Hero - 5
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] Recoil - 3
[X] Hostage Situation - 2
[X] Slippery Slope - 1

Currently at work and thus not able to update predictions right away. Will try to get something put together during lunch break.

Reactions: Ack
[X] Wyvern - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Recoil - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] War Games - 2
[X] Hostage Situation - 1

Holy... almost forgot to vote.

Reactions: Ack
[X] Really Bad End - 6
[X] Danny & Taylor - 5
[X] Meet the Heberts - 4
[X] Trump Card - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

[X] Really Bad End - 6
[X] NSW - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] Bait & Switch - 3
[X] MirrorVerse - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

Currently at work and thus not able to update predictions right away. Will try to get something put together during lunch break.
Never mind; found time to update it now!

Vote 65 looks to be a close race between NSW and War Games. NSW is the odds-on fafavorite to win, but War Games will be less than 10 votes behind it; close enough for an upset if voting trends shift.

Vote 66 looks to be even worse. If NSW wins in 65, then War Games will have less than a 20-vote lead over two stories that get way more votes than it: Recoil and Wyvern, which will be neck-and-neck in the mid 750s. Enough swing votes could easily put one of them further ahead.

Assuming no upset there, Vote 67 will be far more clear cut: Wyvern stands a good chance of hitting 900+ votes while Recoil is still in the mid-800s. Recoil itself stands to hit the 900s in Vote 68, followed by Security! in Vote 69.

Then we drop back into the 800s for Trump Card in Vote 70. Newcomer All Alone may join the 900 club in Vote 71, as may my own favored contestant Meet the Heberts in Vote 72.

We finish up this round of predictions with another couple record-breakers: Alea Iacta Est breaking 1,000 in Vote 73, and Wyvern breaking 1,100 in Vote 74.

We also have a new feature this time around: Accuracy! The last set of predictions had an average accuracy of 97.37%, with a high point of 99.59% on Danny & Taylor and a low point of 94.82% on Nemesis. In terms of raw vote count, Danny & Taylor was again the most accurate at only 1 vote higher than anticipated, while both NSW and Alea Iacta Eat brought in 32 more votes than predicted.

...wow, this took a lot longer to write on my cell phone. Gonna try and avoid doing it this way in the future. :confused:

Last edited:
[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Confrontation II - 5
[X] All Alone - 4
[X] MirrorVerse - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

[X] MirrorVerse - 6
[X] Meet the Heberts - 5
[X] All Alone - 4
[X] Confrontation II - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2
[X] Slippery Slope - 1

Last edited:
[X] War Games - 6
[X] All Alone - 5
[X] Junior Hero - 4
[X] Security! - 3
[X] Recoil - 2
[X] I, Panacea - 1
[] Alea Iacta Est - 0
[] Wyvern - 0

[X] War Games - 6
[X] Security! - 5
[X] One More Trigger - 4
[X] Wyvern - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] I, Panacea - 1

Jim Starluck
Last time I looked at your spreadsheets, I saw that you had how long it took for a chapter to be written as part of the data.

If Ack isn't opposed to the idea, would you be willing to include average/expected time-to-chapter in your analysis?

[X] Wyvern - 6
[X] Security! - 5
[X] Recoil - 4
[X] Trump Card - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] I, Panacea - 1

[X] Confrontation II - 6
[X] Security! - 5
[X] Recoil - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] I, Panacea - 2
[X] All Alone - 1