• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

[X] Slippery Slope - 6
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 5
[X] MirrorVerse - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] War Games - 2
[X] Trump Card - 1

Slots 1 and 3 are negotiable for people who will exchange a Slippery Slope or Alea Iacta Est vote.

I'll change my 3 vote to Alea Iacta Est in exchange for Security!

Zackarix, just reminding you that the removal of Security! from voting frees your three vote from our trade.

So if I convert my 5 slot would this be the appropriate format then?

"Changed original vote post"

I do this for you, pepperjack. The candle you have held for that fic has kindled my own fire for it, you beautiful cheese.

Last edited:
[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] War Games - 3
[X] I, Panacea - 2
[X] Wyvern - 1

So if I convert my 5 slot would this be the appropriate format then?

[X] Nemesis - 5

I do this for you, pepperjack. The candle you have held for that fic has kindled my own fire for it, you beautiful cheese.
Nah, just edit your previous vote or copy the complete version with the swapped vote. If I'm not mistaken what you did just now would mean the system counts you as having only voted for Nemesis with 5 points and nothing else.

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Meet the Heberts - 4
[X] Security! - 3
[X] NSW - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

Last edited:
[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Meet the Heberts - 4
[X] Security! - 3
[X] NSW - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1
[_] Danny & Taylor - 0
[_] All Alone - 0

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Meet the Heberts - 4
[X] Security! - 3
[X] NSW - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

you'll want to change that Security! vote, the fic is finishing very soon; so your vote for it will be wasted

Hmm... gotta redo my vote now. Let's see...

[X] Meet the Heberts - 6
[X] NSW - 5
[X] War Games - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Recoil - 2
[X] I, Panacea - 1

There we go.

Also, retired Security! from the predictions spreadsheet, since it will no longer be in the running for votes.

Last edited:
MRouz: "It's finally becoming a reality. Security! is finally about to get shelved. Another Titan is getting finished to make room for-"

Security! Fans: "we don't want to hear your negative comments MRouz, go away!"

MRouz: "Okay, fine, but I'm still happy!"

Ack: *Glares at MRouz*

I don't even like the story and think you're being an asshole, fuck off.

at least he has the manners to delete his post, I may not like a few of the fics up for vote, but I'd not bad mouth them

Only after he came onto the IRC and attacked me, had it explained that, no, I'm not going to buy your bullshit about it being a "joke," compared me to a nazi, and then acted like he had the moral high ground.

No, I dont want to wait 6 months for the aftermath and epilogue. The more votes it gets, the sooner it will be wtitten

Ack has said he's finishing it before wyvern gets updated

The post he made is below

So yeah, I've decided to finish off Security!. Wyvern will get done, but I have another chapter of Security! to do first. Sorry about that, but that's how my muse rolls.

Voting will continue.

Only after he came onto the IRC and attacked me, had it explained that, no, I'm not going to buy your bullshit about it being a "joke," compared me to a nazi, and then acted like he had the moral high ground.

Yikes, less manners more cowardice (hope you reported him for that)

Reactions: Ack
Re-doing my votes then....

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Hostage Situation - 5
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Meet the Heberts - 4
[X] NSW - 3
[X] One More Trigger - 2
[X] All Alone - 1
[_] Danny & Taylor - 0

Last edited:
Okay, Security! is not yet done. I thought I could get the epilogues (both of them) done in one story post, so I could get back to writing Wyvern. But so far the first epilogue has blown out past 20K words, so I'm posting this and continuing to write.

It'll be done sometime soon. I promise.

Okay, Security! is not yet done. I thought I could get the epilogues (both of them) done in one story post, so I could get back to writing Wyvern. But so far the first epilogue has blown out past 20K words, so I'm posting this and continuing to write.

It'll be done sometime soon. I promise.

fine with that, I'll not be around after Wednesday for a bit, so more of a chance that I don't miss a vote

but seriously, take your time, great work like yours can't be rushed

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back