• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

[X] Don't replace it with anything - 3
[X] Remove Junior Hero from the voting list - 2
[X] Remove Nemesis from the voting list - 1

Last edited:
[X] It Gets Worse - 3
[X] Another Way - 2
[X] Don't replace it with anything - 1

Last edited:
[X] Are You Afraid of the Dark? - 3
[X] Another Way - 2
[X] It Gets Worse - 1

Yeah I just read your blurb...I don't think anything could be as dark as Really Bad End. Seriously.
Does it (Really Bad End, I mean), like, get several times darker in the latest few chapters? (Which might explain why nobody's voting for it.) Because the part that's up on AO3 is at worst a black comedy.

And my vote on the replacement:

[EDIT: deleted the vote, will post a new one with the new options]

(Though I suspect the "don't replace it with anything" option will win, unfortunately.)
[EDIT: Or the "remove Really Bad End from voting list" option, more unfortunately.]

That's Iacta with a capital i, not a J.
I know that, actually, it's just how I've been taught to spell the original phrase :) should I fix it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ack
[X] It Gets Worse - 3.
[X] Are You Afraid of the Dark? - 2
[X] Don't replace it with anything - 1

[X] Another Way - 3
[X] Remove story "Really Bad End" - 2
[X] Are You Afraid of the Dark? - 1

On one hand, there are all ready too many stories to choose from and the ones not voted for tend to get a massive number of updates in a short amount of time. On the other hand, you at least get regular updates on the ones on the voting list, even if it takes several months to see them.

Last edited:
[X] Another Way - 2
[X] It Gets Worse - 1

Reactions: Ack
[X] Option Three (original fiction) - 3
[X] Are You Afraid of the Dark? - 2
[X] Remove Really Bad End from the voting list - 1

Last edited:
[X] Another Way - 1
[X] It Gets Worse - 2

[X] Another Way - 3
[X] It Gets Worse - 2
[X] Are You Afraid of the Dark? - 1

[X] Don't replace it with anything - 3

There are enough other stories going on. There is no need to start another project at this point.

Just to clarify: I will be kicking off One Bad Day very shortly. I will also be writing chapters for the other non-voting stories when and if inspiration strikes.

This is just to see if people want one of the non-voting stories to go into the voting lineup.

And why not. Option Three can go in there as well.

[X] Meet the Heberts - 6
[X] Really Bad End - 5
[X] Danny & Taylor - 4
[X] MirrorVerse - 3
[X] Hostage Situation - 2
[X] Bait & Switch - 1

[X] Another Way - 2
[X] One Bad Day - 1

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back