• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

[X] Bait & Switch - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Trump Card- 1

[X] Junior Hero - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] NSW - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Confrontation II - 2
[X] Meet the Heberts - 1

[X] Trump Card - 6
[X] Wyvern - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Hostage Situation - 2
[X] War Games - 1

[X] War Games - 6
[X] Wyvern - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] Trump Card - 3
[X] Recoil - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

[X] Wyvern - 6
[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Recoil - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

Spreadsheet has been updated.

Okay, that's War Games done, and next up is Hostage Situation. After this will likely be Junior Hero, then I, Panacea, then maybe Nemesis.

Junior Hero and I, Panacea, yes, but Nemesis is earning votes too slowly. Several more popular stories are highly likely to pass it in votes before it can manage a win. Specifically, Wyvern, Trump Card, Slippery Slope and Recoil are all projected to win an update before Nemesis at current rates.

[X] Meet the Heberts - 6
[X] NSW - 5
[X] War Games - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Recoil - 2
[X] I, Panacea - 1

[X] Meet the Heberts - 6
[X] NSW - 5
[X] Hostage Situation - 4
[X] Trump Card - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2
[X] Confrontation II - 1

[X] Confrontation II - 6
[X] All Alone - 5
[X] Slippery Slope - 4
[X] Meet the Heberts - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2
[X] Trump Card - 1
[] Alea Iacta Est - 0
[] Recoil - 0
[] One More Trigger - 0
[] War Games - 0

[X] I, Panacea - 6
[X] Nemesis - 5
[X] All Alone - 4
[X] Slippery Slope - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2
[X] Trump Card - 1

okay I'm a bit confused about how the voting works here. Could someone explain how it works?

Reactions: Ack
okay I'm a bit confused about how the voting works here. Could someone explain how it works?
Everyone can vote for up to 6 stories. For that you can assign each story you're voting for one of the numbers 1-6. That's the number of votes that'll get counted for it from your vote. Using ShadowStepper, who posted just above you as an example, he'd give 6 votes to I, Panacea, but only 1 to Trump Card.
At the end of the voting period Ack uses a program to count out the votes from that period and the story that has the highest number of votes gets a new chapter.
Then that winning story's votes get reset to 0, while all the other stories keep their votes, so that the most popular story doesn't win again and again.
Hope that clears things up.

Everyone can vote for up to 6 stories. For that you can assign each story you're voting for one of the numbers 1-6. That's the number of votes that'll get counted for it from your vote. Using ShadowStepper, who posted just above you as an example, he'd give 6 votes to I, Panacea, but only 1 to Trump Card.
At the end of the voting period Ack uses a program to count out the votes from that period and the story that has the highest number of votes gets a new chapter.
Then that winning story's votes get reset to 0, while all the other stories keep their votes, so that the most popular story doesn't win again and again.
Hope that clears things up.
that was really helpful thanks for explaining it.

[X] Confrontation II - 6
[X] All Alone - 5
[X] Slippery Slope - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2
[X] Trump Card - 1

[X] War Games - 6
[X] Junior Hero - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] Confrontation II - 3 (Swapped for War Games with Angush)
[X] All Alone - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

EDIT: JKR seems to have disappeared on me. They haven't been seen on the board since July, so I'm canceling that trade.

Last edited:
[X] Danny & Taylor - 6
[X] NSW - 5
[X] Meet the Heberts - 4
[X] Nemesis 3 (traded with Navrin for Danny & Taylor)
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2 (traded with Navrin for NSW)
[X] Wyvern - 1 (traded with Navrin for Meet the Heberts)

Last edited:
[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] Junior Hero - 3
[X] One More Trigger - 2
[X] All Alone - 1
[] War Games - 0
[] I, Panacea - 0
[] Wyvern - 0
[] Hostage Situation - 0

[X] Nemesis - 6
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 5
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] Danny & Taylor - 3
Traded with ctcel for Nemesis
[X] NSW - 2
Traded with ctcel for Alea Iacta Est
[X] Meet the Heberts - 1
Traded with ctcel for Wyvern

Last edited:
[X] All Alone - 6
[X] Confrontation II - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Wyvern - 3
[X] I, Panacea - 2
[X] Slippery Slope - 1 (Traded for All Alone -1 with thyrfa)

Heavily based on my previous vote...

[] I'm Halping - 13
[] The Great Tattletale Caper - 12
[] Entanglement - 11
[] It Gets Worse - 10
[] All Unaware - 9
[] One Bad Day - 8
[] Greg Veder, Conquering Hero - 7
[X] One More Trigger - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] Confrontation II - 2 (preliminary, open for trade)
[X] Really Bad End - 1
[] Hostage Situation - 0
[] War Games - 0
[] Wyvern - 0

Not particularly interested in most of the rest, sorry - Recoil and Slippery Slope especially.
(For most of the others I just don't recall what they're about. What were All Alone and Meet the Heberts about again?)

Note: as before, I'm very unsure what to do for my 2 option, so I'm willing to trade it for a One More Trigger vote. (Not interested in Recoil, Slippery Slope, and, for obvious reasons, anything with an X in my vote already; will at least consider pretty much everything else, but my non-X options especially.) Quote this paragraph if you want to use this :)

[X] I, Panacea - 6
[X] One More Trigger - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] War Games - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2
[X] Hostage Situation - 1

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] NSW - 4
[X] Wyvern - 3
[X] Confrontation II - 2
[X] War Games - 1

Not particularly interested in most of the rest, sorry - Recoil and Slippery Slope especially.
(For most of the others I just don't recall what they're about. What were All Alone and Meet the Heberts about again?)
All Alone starts with Emma dying in the alleyway, which draws Sophia and Taylor together, precipitating a series of bad decisions.

Meet the Heberts is a slightly cracky NSFW concept, where Danny and Anne-Rose were the go-to people for organising a cape orgy, until Anne-Rose got pregnant.

[X] I, Panacea - 6
[X] All Alone - 5
[X] Confrontation II - 4
[X] Recoil - 3
[X] One More Trigger - 2
[X] NSW - 1

[X] Confrontation II - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Bait & Switch - 4
[X] Hostage Situation - 3
[X] Danny & Taylor - 2

[X] Slippery Slope - 6