• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

[X] Trump Card - 6
[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Security! - 4

Last edited:
[X] Slippery Slope - 6
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 5
[X] MirrorVerse - 4
[X] Security! - 3
[X] War Games - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

Slot 1 is negotiable for people who will exchange a Slippery Slope or Alea Iacta Est vote.

[X] Alea Iacta Est - 6
[X] All Alone - 1
[X] NSW - 2
[X] Recoil - 4
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] War Games - 3

[X] Trump Card -6
[X] Recoil- 5

I hope I did this right...

You could add a space between the dash and the six as well as a space between "Recoil" and the dash. Doesn't really matter though. But, yes, you did it right.

[X] Trump Card - 6
[X] Nemesis - 5
[X] Junior Hero - 4
[X] Security! - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

Am I doing this right?

Yes, you are doing it correctly.

And welcome to the VOTE!!!

[X] Slippery Slope - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Recoil - 2
[X] Security! - 4 (added 2 and moved votes from OMT and Recoil for Zackarix in exchange for 2 spot Trump Card)
[X] I, Panacea - 1

Last edited:
[X] I, Panacea - 6
[X] Security! - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Wyvern - 3
[X] Hostage Situation - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

Stay on this roll O Formidable Ack, so long as it doesn't exhaust you good sir.

[X] Junior Hero - 6
[X] One More Trigger - 5
[X] All Alone - 4
[X] War Games - 3
[X] Security! - 2
[X] I, Panacea - 1
[] Trump Card - 0
[] Recoil - 0
[] Alea Iacta Est - 0
[] Wyvern - 0
[] Confrontation II - 0
[] Hostage Situation - 0

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] One More Trigger - 4
[X] Hostage Situation - 3
[X] Slippery Slope - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

[X] NSW - 6
[X] Meet the Heberts - 5
[X] Danny & Taylor - 4
[X] Recoil - 3
[X] One More Trigger - 2
[X] Bait & Switch - 1

Last edited:
[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Hostage Situation - 5
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] I, Panacea - 3
[X] MirrorVerse - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1
[] NSW - 0
[] War Games - 0
[] Slippery Slope - 0

[X] NSW - 6
[X] Meet the Heberts - 5
[X] Danny & Taylor - 4
[X] Recoil - 3
[X] One More Trigger - 2
[X] Bait & Switch - 1

[X] Trump Card - 6
[X] Confrontation II - 5
[X] Bait & Switch - 4
[X] Hostage Situation - 3
[X] Danny & Taylor - 2
[X] Slippery Slope - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] Wyvern - 3
[X] Trump Card - 6
[X] Recoil - 5

I hope I did this right...
[X] Slippery Slope - 6
[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Trump Card - 5
[X] Hostage Situation - 4
[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Wyvern - 5
[X] Confrontation II - 4
Would you mind filling your votes with the underdog stories, please. or Making Ack vote exchange deals with each other.

I don't think I quite understand what you're saying.
He's asking to use all the votes available, either for stories you like that you didn't already vote for, or in a vote-trade with someone else so the one(s) you do like get voted on by someone else in exchange for your unused votes.

If the story you voted for is the only one you care to see updated, it's in your best interest to not vote on anything else, rather than vote on secondaries. I haven't thought about it too hard, but I am fairly certain vote-trades do work out better than just leaving votes unused.

Would you mind filling your votes with the underdog stories, please. or Making Ack vote exchange deals with each other.

These are the stories I am interested most in right now, and I really have difficulties to prioritize between others, so I just vote for the three I want to see updated most.

Reactions: Zan
[X] MirrorVerse - 6
[X] All Alone - 5
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] Security! - 3
[X] Slippery Slope - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

6 & 5 MirrorVerse & All Alone w/Angush & SnakeEater. 4 Alea Iacta Est - MirrorVerse w/JKR.

Willing to change my - 2, & - 1 votes in exchange for an equivalent vote for Security!. Just tag me, or quote this post.

P.S. Sorry to the people I have permanent trades with for missing the last round of voting.

Last edited:
I don't think I quite understand what you're saying.
He's asking to use all the votes available, either for stories you like that you didn't already vote for, or in a vote-trade with someone else so the one(s) you do like get voted on by someone else in exchange for your unused votes.

If the story you voted for is the only one you care to see updated, it's in your best interest to not vote on anything else, rather than vote on secondaries. I haven't thought about it too hard, but I am fairly certain vote-trades do work out better than just leaving votes unused.
These are the stories I am interested most in right now, and I really have difficulties to prioritize between others, so I just vote for the three I want to see updated most.
My understanding of vote trading is that it's supposed to be an "I scratch your back, you scratch mine," kind of deal, essentially allowing the people trading to give each other a second vote on their chosen stories. For example, if Person 1's most favorite story is Junior Hero and Person 2's is Nemesis they both can give a max of 6 votes per round to each story. But if they agree to trade their 3 votes they can functionally give their favorite story 9 votes while helping the other person do the same.

In related news, I'm willing to trade my 2 or 4 votes for an equivalent vote for Slippery Slope or Security!

Reactions: Ack

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back