• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

Okay, I'm confused. What cake?
So Birthday Cake. Or Misikune likes Cake. OR Hoa would like cake. Or a Cake will hit us. Or we will need a cake for a certain reason. Or we will paranoidly get a lot of cake only to get sick of it. OR we will get sickened by a cake.

fools, everyone knows the cake is a lie

[X] Train in General Shamanism.
[X] Train Furyoku Levels.
[X] Get to know Misukune. +50% of Event.

Last edited:
[X] Train in Asceticism

Changing vote, curious to see how our new wisdom bonus affects Furyoku gain.

Did we lose all our strenght because of the fall from the mountain?

Nvm: I just saw why everyone thought Yoh's strength had lowered. I ended up hitting the wrong key when typing it in.

At the start of the quest everything was one or I'm mistaken? For the right number we have just to add all the rolls ecc
Anyway, can we retry the divination for the powers?

burningclaw2 I was thinking: is it possible for us to screw up with Anna? I mean, like we don't build a common attraction where we are ten years old. In that case, is it even possible for us to wind up with Tamao? (Who I don't think has yet to appear)

burningclaw2 I was thinking: is it possible for us to screw up with Anna? I mean, like we don't build a common attraction where we are ten years old. In that case, is it even possible for us to wind up with Tamao? (Who I don't think has yet appeared)
Roll 1d100 for a love life divination :p

But more seriously I honestly don't know how you guys could fuck it up with her.

Well, It happens.
Anyway, can we go for the harem route? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I just remembered that Anna-End Series has 608k of furyoku o_O

She was indeed stupidly powerful...maybe I should be buffing your Furyoku gains as well.
-Yoh Canon 15 years: 270
-Our Yoh 7 years: 16 k
-Anna Canon 15 years: 200k+
At this rate we'll still be shit against Anna, who is stronger than End Manga Canon Yoh, lol.
Btw, we don't even know how she has that mugh furyoku: the only special thing she has is our same ability, the Reishi Reading, and I don't know if it influence the furyoku (perhaps exposure to negative emotions helps with furyoku); I would say it's because she could be the reincarnation of Hao's mom, but it's impossible because she appears together with Anna at the end of the manga.

-Yoh Canon 15 years: 270
-Our Yoh 7 years: 16 k
-Anna Canon 15 years: 200k+
At this rate we'll still be shit against Anna, who is stronger than End Manga Canon Yoh, lol.
Btw, we don't even know how she has that mugh furyoku: the only special thing she has is our same ability, the Reishi Reading, and I don't know if it influence the furyoku (perhaps exposure to negative emotions helps with furyoku); I would say it's because she could be the reincarnation of Hao's mom, but it's impossible because she appears together with Anna at the end of the manga.
Anna: *Phantom Left*

Honestly I think its probably because she in a way attains enlightenment.

Welp, I don't think we are near the Enlightment, but we have a good winsdom stat for now and we could like boosts for the furyoku training, I'll admit that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back