• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

If she becomes even more ridiculously powered then yes...now that I think of it I should probably reduce her Reiryoku a bit to show that she isn't at full power, cause honestly if 450k is just a fraction of her power just imagine just how overpowered Shuten-Doji would be?

He doesn't have to be stronger then her, does he?

Well if she's 1/3 (3 pieces of that rock, right?) she's going to have 1,350k of furyoku in full power, right?

So... 375k at full power? That seems too low, but i hope that Shuten-Doji can save us from that

C'mon burning~~ give us at least 200k ~~

So... 375k at full power? That seems too low, but i hope that Shuten-Doji can save us from that

I agree, you could just have the spirit stones represent less then a third of our power.

Misukune starts off with 125,000 Reiryoku, she'll get another 375k once the Sessho-seki is complete and she regains her full power.

^ Sorry but I was a little confused by the talk above ^^" Anyway it's pretty good, since the only stronger Kami class spirits are Shamash, the Buddhas and the Great Spirit.

^ Half of the Buddhas (Dainichi, Jizoh and Batoh) are +600k of Furyoku

Can we take a fieldtrip to go visit some famous dead artist/famous dead musician, etc?

Jizoh Nyorai=650,000

Batoh Nyorai=650,000

Dainichi Nyorai=700,000

Shamash=520,000

Altogether? Because that isn't that great for group of kami class spirits. The Elemental warriors beat us by a quite a bit and the Budhas destroy us.
It is for just a group of three. Besides the elemental warriors come up to 1,500,000 roughly. The San-Daiyoukai have two 500k members and a 380k member.

It is for just a group of three. Besides the elemental warriors come up to 1,500,000 roughly. The San-Daiyoukai have two 500k members and a 380k member.

Can we get the other one and make it the four great spirits? Also, can we feed our spirit other spirits to increase it's power, since that is a trait of kami class spirits?

Finally, it is 1,650,000 actually.:p

Can we get the other one and make it the four great spirits? Also, can we feed our spirit other spirits to increase it's power, since that is a trait of kami class spirits?

Finally, it is 1,650,000 actually.:p
*Slams your face repeatedly into a bed of burning hot spikes* No feeding the souls of others to your spirits, your not a villain.

Spirits we would like to have: Dai Tengu, Shuten Doji, Nurarihyon Bonus: Amidamaru
Medius we would like to have: Kusanagi, Magatama, Oni Gourd, Futsunomitama Bonus: Harusame

*Slams your face repeatedly into a bed of burning hot spikes* No feeding the souls of others to your spirits, your not a villain.

Here is what the wiki says "These ghosts have near bottomless power and can grow stronger by eating other ghosts. " and "since they will eat any spirit that comes in their way." So we might not have to do it ourselves, she will just do it on her own.

Also, why not feed her evil spirits? They are, well, evil.

Finally, why can't we be a villain? Brother is one, and if it helps bring him back, well, I doubt we would refuse.

Here is what the wiki says "These ghosts have near bottomless power and can grow stronger by eating other ghosts. " and "since they will eat any spirit that comes in their way." So we might not have to do it ourselves, she will just do it on her own.

Finally, why can't we be a villain? Brother is one, and if it helps bring him back, well, I doubt we would refuse.
A) Partnered Spirits don't eat every spirit that comes along.

B) Most evil spirits are spirits of those who lost themselves due to negative emotions.

C) Yoh is naturally a good guy.

*ahem*

Will Misukune and the others even wants to eat other spirits?

About reiryoku, elemental Spirits only got around 300k and quite badass. Reiryoku amount doesnt mean the spirit can't have great ability. The main reason Hao is so strong not only because of the spirit, but also because he is also personally strong.

A) Partnered Spirits don't eat every spirit that comes along.

B) Most evil spirits are spirits of those who lost themselves due to negative emotions.

C) Yoh is naturally a good guy.

Isn't being part of our spirit better then being lost in negative emotions? After all, every spirit is part of the great spirit, this is sort of the same thing. By making these negative spirits part of our happy spirit, we are making them happy. We are doing a good deed here!

(The path to bringing back Hao is a very slippery slope, and I am okay with sliding down it like a fun loving child)

Do I have to break you Dark Ness? Ruisu is already suffering a fate worse then death...

*feels a bit ignored* Welp I will just post this casual Misukune to make everyone happy :p
10169195_904776479581817_1972534630378406041_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back