• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

*feels a bit ignored* Welp I will just post this casual Misukune to make everyone happy :p
10169195_904776479581817_1972534630378406041_n.jpg

Well, we know what to buy on our first shopping trip.

Can we decide this with RNGod Valeshin? ;___;

Half million Reiyoku still sounds peachy for a goddess on the far end of nowhere with little (comparatively) legend for herself.

^ It's better like this for now: when we'll go to Mt.Osore we will be able to mantain a more stable OS, and at 12 we'll easily find the other two piece to bring Misukune at 500k, since I rolled that super divination and now we know their location.

^ It's better like this for now: when we'll go to Mt.Osore we will be able to mantain a more stable OS, and at 12 we'll easily find the other two piece to bring Misukune at 500k, since I rolled that super divination and now we know their location.

Well, I still think we should feed her, even if we have to go down to hell to find suitable spirits. We could feed her Hitler or something.

Even if we have permission, it would be impossible for two motivations:
1) Yoh isn't the type
2) Misukune isn't anymore an evil spirit because she regrets her past, so is unlikely she will go and eat other spirits, even other evil ones.

Can we decide this with RNGod Valeshin? ;___;

Decide on what?

Last edited:
just a question, but wasn't Misukune inside the mirror? in that case why was her power split between the stones? i get that getting them would power her up/give us a new medium but i'd think her power was sealed inside the mirror instead of the stones...

^ It's because in her legend she was killed and her body became a stone: the stone was her raw power condensed, a rock capable of killing anyone; some monk later split it in three pieces, so the power of Misukune itself is divided until we regain all the pieces.

Nope, not going to go around force feeding Misukune spirits. It would be so OOC for Yoh, even this version of him, its not even funny. IIRC we are the half of Hao's incarnation with humanity, right?

Even if we have permission, it would be impossible for two motivations:
1) Yoh isn't the type
2) Misukune isn't anymore an evil spirit because she regrets her past, so is unlikely she will go and eat other spirits, even other evil ones.

Decide on what?

How do we know she regrets her past? Also, is there any other way to raise a spirit's furyoku? Maybe we can feed her non conscious spirits, like that of a rock? I don't think Yoh is a vegetarian, so this shouldn't be worse.

Nope, not going to go around force feeding Misukune spirits. It would be so OOC for Yoh, even this version of him, its not even funny. IIRC we are the half of Hao's incarnation with humanity, right?

^No, that's an anime bullshit :p In the manga Yoh is just the dear brother of Hao, who isn't that crazy about him but just get along when they don't have to clash for the ideals.

^ It's because in her legend she was killed and her body became a stone: the stone was her raw power condensed, a rock capable of killing anyone; some monk later split it in three pieces, so the power of Misukune itself is divided until we regain all the pieces.

ok, but we've got a third of it now, then what was her power when she came out of the mirror before our dad gave us the first piece?

Edit: also shouldn't there be a scene where Misukune get's some of her power back from the piece we've got now if the GM want's to alter something like that :p

How do we know she regrets her past? Also, is there any other way to raise a spirit's furyoku? Maybe we can feed her non conscious spirits, like that of a rock? I don't think Yoh is a vegetarian, so this shouldn't be worse.

It's pretty clear by her personality, but I mostly know it because I know that burningclaw2 took inspiration from a certain game where she appears, and that is her personality.

ok, but we've got a third of it now, but then what was her power when she came out of the mirror before our dad gave us the first piece?
The stone will work only when we have all the pieces: when she came out she had the power she has now, 125k of Furyoku: when all the pieces are together Misukune has 500k of Furyoku.

ok, but we've got a third of it now, but then what was her power when she came out of the mirror before our dad gave us the first piece?

Edit: also shouldn't there be a scene where Misukune get's some of her power back from the piece we've got now if the GM want's to alter something like that :p
125,000 is her base power. You have to complete the Sessho-seki before Misukune can reclaim its power.

ah ok never mind then. just me getting slightly confused by the changes.

Misukune is already pretty good as she is (or she will be after we have all the stones): what we should do is be creative and lucky. We have to collect the other two great demons + Nurarihyon (Amidamaru too could be not bad, but not necessary) and some good mediums (Regalias, Futsunomitama, Harusame, ecc..) , and train with them, other than mastering our shamanic studies and training our furyoku.
We should also receive, in future, the Chō-Senjiryakketsu which will give us (through us our through Anna) major onmyoudou techniques created by Hao and other useful things. Anna will also gain the two Oni inside it :p

Last edited:
Burning, short of using a corpse for her to inhabit like Eliza is there anyway to give Misukune a body to interact with the normal world when we're not fighting?

Rolling rolling!
[dice]2396[/dice]

EDIT: My bad dice luck strikes again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back