• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

The one who asked the question is the one who has to roll, so i don't think that counts.

Anyway, burningclaw2, are you going off of the manga entirely, or the anime, or are you taking things from both?

Rolling rolling!
[dice]2396[/dice]

EDIT: My bad dice luck strikes again!
You will die via Road Rollers falling from the sky.
Cats!

*Predicting the answer*
Wrong *sics a horde of black cats on Dark Ness*
The one who asked the question is the one who has to roll, so i don't think that counts.

Anyway, burningclaw2, are you going off of the manga entirely, or the anime, or are you taking things from both?
Manga. I've actually managed to read a good chunk of it.

Good thing they finished the manga. The first 'ending' sucked balls.

Go to sleep and just die? How can we fail dieing?

That might actually be interesting to read, You tries to continue and keeps failing, but when he gives up and tries to die, he completely fails anyways.

He kills Verathragna and becomes a Campione, the [Persian Warlord] that has a harem with foreign(dk if this is the word) beauties

Rollin for Divination on my question now i'm no longer asleep.
[dice]2401[/dice]

damn so close.

what are the votes like anyway? lots of different ones atm... wish we had a few more for art.

what are the votes like anyway? lots of different ones atm... wish we had a few more for art.
I don't know, I can't do the tally. I thought art was in the lead though, it would be unfortunate if my omake does nothing. We also can't improve our oversoul without art.

[X] Oversoul Creation. Medium: Yatano Kagami.
-[X] Using the the mirror as a base, you create a sharpened edge around it uses the soul of your partner. Similar to a chakram, it won't cut you, but it will cut anything else. A very simple, yet effective weapon.
Votes: 4

[X] an 8 sided mirror shield
Votes: 2

[X] Oversoul Creation. Mediums: Yatano Kagami and Yoh
-[X] Using himself and the Yatano Kagami Yoh creates an unstable layer of furyoku around the Mirror With one of Misukunes eyes covering it (constantly flickering) and his right Arm which becomes covered in flickering purple energy, which explodes whenever he hit's or blocks anything with it hurting himself and his opponent due to it's unstable nature.
Votes: 1

[X] Train in General Shamanism.
[X] Train in Onmyoudou.
[X] Train Furyoku Levels.
[X] Get to know Misukune. +50% of Event.
Votes: 6

[X] Train in Onmyoudou.
[X] Train Art
Votes: 3

[X] Train in Art

[X] Train in Itoko

[X] Train in Onmyoudou.
[X] Train Art.

Guys if you wanted shitty Imagination for OS you just had to ask ._.

[X] Oversoul Creation. Medium: Yatano Kagami.
-[X] Using the the mirror as a base, you create a sharpened edge around it uses the soul of your partner. Similar to a chakram, it won't cut you, but it will cut anything else. A very simple, yet effective weapon.
Votes: 4

[X] an 8 sided mirror shield

[X] Oversoul Creation. Mediums: Yatano Kagami and Yoh
-[X] Using himself and the Yatano Kagami Yoh creates an unstable layer of furyoku around the Mirror With one of Misukunes eyes covering it (constantly flickering) and his right Arm which becomes covered in flickering purple energy, which explodes whenever he hit's or blocks anything with it hurting himself and his opponent due to it's unstable nature.

[X] Train in Onmyoudou.
Votes: 6

[X] Train in Onmyoudou.
[X] Train Art
Votes: 3

[X] Train in Art

[X] Train in Itoko

[X] Train in Onmyoudou.
[X] Train Art.

Guys if you wanted shitty Imagination for OS you just had to ask ._.
At least we have an oversoul, and if you mange to roll above 80 for any of the skills, we will have the prodigy trait and an easier time learning art. Plus, we have the plus 5 to Onmyoudou from the turn before last, I can't say I am happy that General beat Art, though. So, it is less of a loss, and more of a set back.

would of rather replaced onmyoudou with art personally, either way lets hope the GS trait is pretty cool.

would of rather replaced onmyoudou with art personally, either way lets hope the GS trait is pretty cool.
I would have replaced General with Art, after all, there is no guarantee that we will get a trait, and general doesn't have any extra bonuses. Plus, if we crit on general, we don't get anything more because it will already be max.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back