• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

And there God is just as big a Cocknozzel at times

When? In the series, he die sacrificing himself to save every body from the 666 Beast. In the bible, while he is sometimes rather strict, he is ultimately loving and merciful.

There has always however been a distance between what God teaches and what the Church actually does. That has been a constant throughout all of history, probably because he (and assumably his successor) does not micromanage the church.

Then you have to also take into consideration that of the three factions, angels were the hardest hit. They lost their leader, a good number of their people either fell or died, and they have just as hard of a time reproducing the natural way as devils do without the benefit of the evil pieces system. They also have an extremely hard time mating with other species because of the ritual they have to do to prevent themselves from becoming fallen angels.

As a separate note, I think it would be hilarious if Sirzechs, Azazel, and Michael were online buddies. Bonus points if Michael talks about that level 78 boss when he appears.

All the Dragons "into the gear, no back talking"

Everything else "Into the gear"

the BS move with falling just because of lustful thoughts, if your not attracted to your SO something is seriously wrong

God didn't die sealing the Tri-Hexia, he was weakened doing so, he died because he didn't get a chance to rest properly before the big throw down somewhat different

honestly I'd that Susanoo over God, at least he doesn't pretend to not be an asshole most of the time

I ment I had none for the Angels, and I didn't say they had no one good in them, I just want to know why we should waste time making nice with the people who hurt one of our girls? not to mention the crap with Kiba and the Old wielder of Kusunagi, the amount of crap that place has flowing out of it is amazing.

honestly I want as little to do with them as possible, some of them are nice, but the big M strikes me as very ineffectual and considering he's the leader of heaven that says a lot >.< I'd much rather spend time with groups that are actually intresting and won't kick out there members if they happen to sleep with Issei *seriously retarded rule there big G good going*

and don't even get me started on the stunt with Irina, hey girl wanna be an Angel?, awesome, oh by the way, no lustful thoughts about your best friend who you've loved since forever, because those are bad and you'll fall...

yeah it wasn't exactly like that but still, dick move M major dick move

In canon, Michael gives Issei Ascalon, apologizes about what happened to Asia, removes the curse that prevents devils from praying to God (calling it "an outdated punishment"), and ships Irina and Issei together, particularly by inventing a room that allows Issei to have sex with Irina without her falling. And this is all in CANON, when Issei is a devil.

In canon, Michael gives Issei Ascalon, apologizes about what happened to Asia, removes the curse that prevents devils from praying to God (calling it "an outdated punishment"), and ships Irina and Issei together, particularly by inventing a room that allows Issei to have sex with Irina without her falling. And this is all in CANON, when Issei is a devil.
It's still a dick move to turn her into an Angel, the fact that they even NEED the room is the problem, and I'm not saying he isn't a nice guy, I just think he's a bad leader, of all the leaders in the Christian Factions he's the worst suited for the job... it says a lot when Azazel is a better leader then you >.>

and Bribing Issei with something shiney because He and the Church failed Asia doesn't make up for it, far from it

the BS move with falling just because of lustful thoughts, if your not attracted to your SO something is seriously wrong

God didn't die sealing the Tri-Hexia, he was weakened doing so, he died because he didn't get a chance to rest properly before the big throw down somewhat different

honestly I'd that Susanoo over God, at least he doesn't pretend to not be an asshole most of the time

We don't exactly know what even happened to God. I remember reading and one fanfiction story that it was Kokabiel that killed him while he was weakened, but it does not say anything else about it in Canon.

We don't exactly know what even happened to God. I remember reading and one fanfiction story that it was Kokabiel that killed him while he was weakened, but it does not say anything else about it in Canon.
him dying in the war makes a damn site more sense then sealing the Tri-Hexia, because if he died sealing the TH the Grigori wouldn't have had a clue he was dead, while in reality they were well aware of it, among the leaders at least

so it makes more sense for him to have died where the Grigori could have seen it happen, probably at the hands of one of them, so Cocopuffs being responsible is possible, though unlikely *I don't think he's that impressive, no matter what he may think* hell it could have been the original Satans who off'd him in the war, they died and so the Devils had no fucking clue God was dead, unlike the Grigori

the Grigori wouldn't have had a clue he was dead, while in reality they were well aware of it, among the leaders at least
The Grigori could have found out any number of ways. Most easily from the fact that a lot of fallen angels used to be regular angels. All it would take is one angel that knows falling and they'd pass the word up the chain.

It's still a dick move to turn her into an Angel, the fact that they even NEED the room is the problem, and I'm not saying he isn't a nice guy, I just think he's a bad leader, of all the leaders in the Christian Factions he's the worst suited for the job... it says a lot when Azazel is a better leader then you >.>

and Bribing Issei with something shiney because He and the Church failed Asia doesn't make up for it, far from it

I do not think you honestly know how the church works. In fact I do not think that anybody knows how the church works in DXD Canon. But if it is anything like Catholicism in RL, God allows the Pope and the Cardinals to have control over Chuch affairs.

I don't want to make Michael out to be the perfect good guy, but you seem to be trying to make it out so that all the bad things were his and God's fault.

One possible reason for angels falling when they have sex is because of what happened last time a bunch of angel-human hybrids ran around in the Old Testament. The Nephilim were not nice.

The out of universe reason for it is simple: The author, like a lot of Japanese people, knew little about Christianity.

The Grigori could have found out any number of ways. Most easily from the fact that a lot of fallen angels used to be regular angels. All it would take is one angel that knows falling and they'd pass the word up the chain.

There is also the possibility that a lot of angels fell because God died.

him dying in the war makes a damn site more sense then sealing the Tri-Hexia, because if he died sealing the TH the Grigori wouldn't have had a clue he was dead, while in reality they were well aware of it, among the leaders at least

so it makes more sense for him to have died where the Grigori could have seen it happen, probably at the hands of one of them, so Cocopuffs being responsible is possible, though unlikely *I don't think he's that impressive, no matter what he may think* hell it could have been the original Satans who off'd him in the war, they died and so the Devils had no fucking clue God was dead, unlike the Grigori

In that fanfic, Cocopuffs was considered a coward and a disgrace by angels and devils for killing him in such a dishonorable way, and then immediately fleeing to escape the wrath of the pissed off Angels.

God made the system, thus the problems in it are His fault

never have I said M is a bad guy or anything, just that as far as leaders go he's fucking ineffectual at best when compared to the other leaders of the Three Factions, because, he was never meant to BE a Leader, just a Strong Follower of God

And somehow I don't think things have as light a touch as in the real world, simply because Hey, Devils and Monsters and Light Weapons and all these other stuff, directly from the supernatural, if you've got something like your primary support base doing things against your agenda you don't let them, you stop them and fix it, particularly when the whole reason for the current church is to bolster belief in ways that will keep the System God created running as best as possible

and that's the thing, God built the system, the system that says sex only for procreation or out of heaven for you, I don't see how Issei could ever work with someone like that, let alone someone trying to be the best God MK2 he can so said stupid ass system keeps running

this has nothing to do with my question

WHY SHOULD WE CARE

what possible reason could Issei have to spend all this effort to suck the dick of the church and the Angels for nothing, they are not our boss, they are not our friends, they are not even our equals, we are a SOLAR and so will never be under them, which I doubt most of them will like, and finally we are in JAPAN why would we spend time on these idiots when we have our own Pantheon to deal with

we are already in good with the Devils and the Fallen, why bother with the angels, let THEM come to US because they have nothing we need or want, Holy Weapons, we have them, support base, we have that from the HCS AND our own work, knowledge? anything they could teach us we could learn from Azazel with less hassle

but I doubt we are ever going to agree on this point, so we may as well stop wasting post on it

God made the system, thus the problems in it are His fault

never have I said M is a bad guy or anything, just that as far as leaders go he's fucking ineffectual at best when compared to the other leaders of the Three Factions, because, he was never meant to BE a Leader, just a Strong Follower of God

And somehow I don't think things have as light a touch as in the real world, simply because Hey, Devils and Monsters and Light Weapons and all these other stuff, directly from the supernatural, if you've got something like your primary support base doing things against your agenda you don't let them, you stop them and fix it, particularly when the whole reason for the current church is to bolster belief in ways that will keep the System God created running as best as possible

and that's the thing, God built the system, the system that says sex only for procreation or out of heaven for you, I don't see how Issei could ever work with someone like that, let alone someone trying to be the best God MK2 he can so said stupid ass system keeps running

this has nothing to do with my question

WHY SHOULD WE CARE

what possible reason could Issei have to spend all this effort to suck the dick of the church and the Angels for nothing, they are not our boss, they are not our friends, they are not even our equals, we are a SOLAR and so will never be under them, which I doubt most of them will like, and finally we are in JAPAN why would we spend time on these idiots when we have our own Pantheon to deal with

we are already in good with the Devils and the Fallen, why bother with the angels, let THEM come to US because they have nothing we need or want, Holy Weapons, we have them, support base, we have that from the HCS AND our own work, knowledge? anything they could teach us we could learn from Azazel with less hassle

but I doubt we are ever going to agree on this point, so we may as well stop wasting post on it

I think the reason for the no sex thing is because Catholicism kind of teaches us that the sex is for procreation and to express love for the partners and sex for pleasure isn't all that great at all.

Just ... If you could read what you have been writing, you would see that you are going totally ron the death eater on God of the Bible. But you are right, we will probably never agree on this issue.

I still want for them to have a bigger role in the story than they did in canon. It is a good opportunity for world building, and the Excalibur arc is coming up.

One possible reason for angels falling when they have sex is because of what happened last time a bunch of angel-human hybrids ran around in the Old Testament. The Nephilim were not nice.
The Nephilim are described by the Bible as pure evil but so are devils, and we know for a fact that that's a load of garbage. The Bible is at best a propaganda pamphlet whose objectiveness is about on par with Mein Kamph.

The Nephilim are described by the Bible as pure evil but so are devils, and we know for a fact that that's a load of garbage. The Bible is at best a propaganda pamphlet whose objectiveness is about on par with Mein Kamph.

In the DXD universe, maybe. Do keep in mind that this is from the perspective of Devils though.

In real life, absolutely not

I could see Angels falling when they have sex simply because in order to have sex you need to embrace such carnal pleasures as lust and the like. Angels are not supposed to feel those things as they weren't even meant to procreate. So when they give in to lust and have sex they fall as they are no longer "pure" angels. Now bear in mind the meaning of purity is different for Angels than it is for humans.

I could see Angels falling when they have sex simply because in order to have sex you need to embrace such carnal pleasures as lust and the like. Angels are not supposed to feel those things as they weren't even meant to procreate. So when they give in to lust and have sex they fall as they are no longer "pure" angels. Now bear in mind the meaning of purity is different for Angels than it is for humans.

I guess so, but purity is rather overrated.

One interpretation states that angels were never meant to procreate that way. God did create the whole clothe. Before he died, most angels out there probably were created by him rather than being born naturally.

I do hope that the author takes advantage of the fact that Issei is his own faction by having the Angels play a slightly bigger role than they did in canon.

While I hope they stay as is, because there are far more interesting forces at work in Japan then the Church and it's masters, but such is the way of things, and everyone has there own views, while only Alexanders matter in this case

While I hope they stay as is, because there are far more interesting forces at work in Japan then the Church and it's masters, but such is the way of things, and everyone has there own views, while only Alexanders matter in this case

They barely got any screentime in LN or anime though...

Whatever.

iw50dk.jpg

well the anime at least gave us a glimpse as to how the female BG wielders looked like in BB

either dxd god was a pervert or draig was

most likely draig XD

iw50dk.jpg

well the anime at least gave us a glimpse as to how the female BG wielders looked like in BB

most likely draig XD

Yeah, definitely a fantasy armor. Boob plate is dangerous since it was actually deflect a blow to boobs into the middle of chest, not out of it.

Then again, existence of said armor is also a proof of Draig is secretly a pervert. Just looks at his previous owners!

Yeah, definitely a fantasy armor. Boob plate is dangerous since it was actually deflect a blow to boobs into the middle of chest, not out of it.

Then again, existence of said armor is also a proof of Draig is secretly a pervert. Just looks at his previous owners!
What are the chances of them all being breast obsessed like Issei?

iw50dk.jpg

most likely draig XD
Honestly, why is that gold mustache on the mouth? Put it on the forehead and it's perfect. Very much Saint Seiya.

The reason the Dragons and everything else were being put in the Gears was because they were smashing everything with their fights from their petty grudges and greedy power grabs. It was a measure so that they didn't continue to cause disasters since Dragons and the like are over prideful short sighted idiots who will attack anyone they think has slighted them, whether the slight is imagined or not notwithstanding. Ddraig and his rival before they were sealed had been fighting for so long that they forgot the reason for the fight in the first place yet they continued on because they couldn't stand the thought of stopping because they thought it make them look weak.

The reason the Dragons and everything else were being put in the Gears was because they were smashing everything with their fights from their petty grudges and greedy power grabs. It was a measure so that they didn't continue to cause disasters since Dragons and the like are over prideful short sighted idiots who will attack anyone they think has slighted them, whether the slight is imagined or not notwithstanding.
What's the difference between a God, an Exalted, and/or a Dragon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back