• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X] Apologize
-[X] "Irina, I'm sorry I was such an idiot when we were children and even more of one just now. I don't have any real excuse for my stupidity and even if I did I won't insult you by making it. But I will say this; It's wonderful to see you again Irina-chan." Hug her.
--[X] "How can I make it up you?"
---[X] I wonder why your parents never corrected me. I always did use male pronouns while talking about something you did around them.

[x] Apologize
-[x] Apologize and ask if you can do anything that makes she forgive you.
-[x] Oh! I know! Irina Shidou, do you want to be the first human to transcend into a higher state of existence?!

[X] Apologize
-[X] "Irina, I'm sorry I was such an idiot when we were children and even more of one just now. I don't have any real excuse for my stupidity and even if I did I won't insult you by making it. But I will say this; It's wonderful to see you again Irina-chan." Hug her.
---[X] I wonder why your parents never corrected me. I always did use male pronouns while talking about something you did around them.

IT LIVES! and we meet the last two of the church trio

truly we are a greedy dragon for defiling such young maidens and turning them from the righteou-

oh wait we are the righteous path , never mind then

Anything that implies God isn't the creator of the Righteous Path would make Heaven violently disagree. If the Archangels don't decide to quietly make us change that motto several angels would.

All the way up until they realize all they have to do is side with us to not "Fall" and still manage to keep their powers. Then we get flocked by Fallen and not-Fallen Angels all the live long day long.

All the way up until they realize all they have to do is side with us to not "Fall" and still manage to keep their powers. Then we get flocked by Fallen and not-Fallen Angels all the live long day long.
Not exactly by becoming a Solar Angel they still have to accept the Sol Invictus as the source of their power. That tends to turn off alot of God Hards.

[x] Apologize
-[x] Apologize and ask if you can do anything that makes she forgive you.
-[x] Oh! I know! Irina Shidou, do you want to be the first human to transcend into a higher state of existence?!

all hail the power of necro, for it is the best power

Also horribly wonderful thought. We turn the Magical Muscle Bound Guy Brigade into the world's first Celestial Martial Artists -after our harem- and have them face off against a Devil team -Raiser- to show off their stuff can anyone else smell the lifetime of therapy?

[X] Apologize

If you want to make it darker, read "Demon among Devils", a crossover fanfic between Persona 3 and DxD, for inspiration. It is able to suspenseful and awesome while also having quite a few hilarious moments. My favorite was the part where Issei turned his Boosted Gear into the "Tiamat Oppai Cannon" during the "fight" against Kokabiel.

[X] Apologize

If you want to make it darker, read "Demon among Devils", a crossover fanfic between Persona 3 and DxD, for inspiration. It is able to suspenseful and awesome while also having quite a few hilarious moments. My favorite was the part where Issei turned his Boosted Gear into the "Tiamat Oppai Cannon" during the "fight" against Kokabiel.
I forget but did Tiamat ever maim Issei for that?

[X] Apologize

As cool as the boss apology is I think this one will go over better.

[X] Apologize

Last edited:
[X] Apologize

[X] Apologize

[X] Apologize

[X] Apologize

[X] Apologize

[X] Apologize

Users who are viewing this thread

Back