• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

So, uh, I found a thing. Which Sona and/or the other strategy-based devils in DxD would love to enjoy.
Weeee, didn't those monks have monk-y things to do, or did they seriously have so much free time that playing a game which sessions lasted days was a good alternative to boredom?

I need to mention this in the quest. I just have.
So that's where the inspiration for Gateway came from.
What's Gateway?

Hello I was reading some of the mangas that are crossovers in this quest.

And in Kekkaishi there is a villan named Kaguro that Issei needs to be careful.

Also The snips I posted sometime ago, what changes do you think it needs to work?

Also I have some plans to do some Non-canon Omakes where Issei ends meeting beings from WoD.

Hello I was reading some of the mangas that are crossovers in this quest.

And in Kekkaishi there is a villan named Kaguro that Issei needs to be careful.

I believe that most of these crossovers are in name only. The characters may be imported, even those with compatible biologies, etc. But this is not an "All Myths are True" Scenario. Ruby and Yang don't have Aura, I doubt that the Nura Clan Yokai probably has an all powerful Kitsune as a sworn enemy here (Kyoto is Yasaka's turf after all). Therefore, it's not really a certainty that some villains from other crossovers may even exist, or have the same powersets.

I doubt that the Nura Clan Yokai probably has an all powerful Kitsune as a sworn enemy here
Actually, they do.

Hagoromo_Gitsune

She gets around not being there with Yasaka, I think she does anyway, by taking the spirit part of Fox Spirit a bit more literally than most. Basically she gets the chance to possess a vessel every X amount of years after her last died... I think. No sure about the limitations on it, but the possession thing is something I know for sure.

Actually, they do.

Hagoromo_Gitsune

She gets around not being there with Yasaka, I think she does anyway, by taking the spirit part of Fox Spirit a bit more literally than most. Basically she gets the chance to possess a vessel every X amount of years after her last died... I think. No sure about the limitations on it, but the possession thing is something I know for sure.

So.....Kyoto Yokai Civil War, between the Hagoromo faction and the Yasaka Faction?

I knew about her. What I'm saying is is she really still there what with Kyoto being under Yasaka?

Also wait, was it explicitly stated that Hagoromo is also crossed in this universe?

I mean, Yasaka is also a Nine Tails, I kinda expect her skills are top notch enough that she will know if there is another Kyuubi in the area.

EDit: My assumption was that the Nura part of the crossover basically just dumped a Yokai Yakuza faction Nura Clan, but not all of their enemies and histories, with probably The Tanuki as an exception for an Arc to solve.

making different setting go together is pretty hard
try to put Hagoromo and her faction in is pretty hard what with Yasaka running the place, and combining that with the Keikain clan also being there
yeah, it not easy

So.....Kyoto Yokai Civil War, between the Hagoromo faction and the Yasaka Faction?
this actually sound pretty cool
would make the Kyoto arc much more interesting for the ORC group and Issei team

that assumes that Yasaka is more powerful in this, it could very well be the other way around, it's up to Alexander how he wants to balance things after all

that assumes that Yasaka is more powerful in this, it could very well be the other way around, it's up to Alexander how he wants to balance things after all
from what i've read, Yasaka's pretty strong, raw power wise any way, but i don't think she on the same level as Hagoromo
Hagoromo is older and more experience than Yasaka when it come to using her fox power

a fight between them is going to be a close one, with chance of getting a draw is pretty high

Yasaka is on par with the Dragon Kings, Seraph class Angels, and Ultimate class Devils, and probably the upper levels of that as well, at least from what is mentioned. Beings who can throw around attacks on the level of nukes with relative ease.

Not sure how Hagoromo stacks up to that.

I got the impression that youkai like the Nura clan and others are more technical fighters rather than the power-type fighters most people in DxD are. So I guess it depends on how well Hagoromo can avoid the attacks, I guess? What was her Fear like?

I got the impression that youkai like the Nura clan and others are more technical fighters rather than the power-type fighters most people in DxD are. So I guess it depends on how well Hagoromo can avoid the attacks, I guess? What was her Fear like?
Her Fear is Strength... or something. Whatever that one is that focuses on making you better. Only physically though.

That being said she's also functionally immortal, so... *Shrug* Not much you can do to actually keep her down. Yes, sealing is an option, but she's so powerful that that is a very hard thing to actually do.

I wouldn't bet on her winning vs. the high-tier DxD, but she's powerful enough that she's unlikely to lose either when confronted by the ridiculousness of DxD High-end crap either.

Yeah, the thing is, if Hagoromo existed in this DxD verse, along with Yasaka, the fact that they are both Nine- Tails as well. Well I don't think it would be something that Issei's budding intel reports have missed, or either of the factions. Something like a Kyoto yokai Civil war would be visible to even the History compilation committee.

My point is, if Hagoromo existed here, There would be signs. The Factions would know. Either there's going to be records of her or her influence, or Kyoto is going to have a commentable reputation in story that pertains to her, etc. At her power level, she can't just appear as next week's villain to Issei straight out of the blue. If she does, then it shows a severe failing in the factions' Intelligence divisions and significantly ups her threat level.

Even in Dxd Canon, Ophis' Khaos Brigade was able to stay under the radar for quite a while, as an organization. Yet still everybody knows that Ophis exists. Hagoromo may very well have an unknown faction, I grant you that. But someone must at least know that there is a Hagoromo that is or once was a threat and briefed Issei on it when he first started asking the general situation of the factions.

Any speculation of what happens when Bright finds out about the Great Curse, or what happens when she finds out what the original Bright did after he death?

did alex say he might make them appear as a chaos brigade/rizviem plot of having the grail revive the long dead three evil yokai?

but that is LOOOOOOOOOOOONG in the future of this quest

fuck that
i'm not dealing with the mass produce evil dragon bullshit again
we need to find Valeri and get her away from those moronic vampire before we are neck deep in knock-off dragon

I'm considering an Omake where Bright is talking to Ddraig about implementing or unlocking Evocations for Boosted Gear, but not sure.
Should Evocations have been a thing in the First Age, or were they only just being developed before the Usurpation?

Trying to figure out how Alexander is going to handle them.

Last edited:
but...but the glorious exp from farming knock off dragons!?!

those thing are a pain in the ass most of the time
but you do have to give Rizviem and Valeri some credit, a half vampire teen girl with the power to control life and an insane century old super devil manage to turn a truck load of vampire into super powerful knock off dragon

Pretty sure he said he was planning on adding Evocations, and anything else from 3rd Ed Exalted he liked, just wasn't entirely sure what kind of Evocations he'd give it.

Nooooo, that was Smut using them in his one I believe

I could have sworn Alexander said he was doing that, because Smut was using 3rd Edition, so Evocations are already a thing in that one.

Alexander
Did you say you were thinking of using Evocations and other stuff you thought you might like from 3rd Edition?

I could have sworn Alexander said he was doing that, because Smut was using 3rd Edition, so Evocations are already a thing in that one.

Alexander
Did you say you were thinking of using Evocations and other stuff you thought you might like from 3rd Edition?
Not evocations since I am already modified Boosted Gear, but other things like he new Sorcery is going to get included.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back