1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Commercial Break (Worm / Slut Life) (Borderline SFW)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Jonakhensu, Apr 8, 2018.

?

Should I post 2.9 a week early or keep to the normal schedule? 2.10 will be on 11/13 regardless.

Poll closed Oct 23, 2018.
  1. Yes, post 2.9 on 10/23

13 vote(s)
    48.1%
  2. No, wait until 10/30

14 vote(s)
    51.9%
  1. edale

edale Versed in the lewd.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry after reading that.

Well done.
    Given the multidimensional nature of Taylor's empowerment, at the very least SL verses and whatever universe QA was in (a parallel version of Babnockorty, IIRC). Although I'm tempted to say "all of them."
    Fallacy.

Not only is the terminal velocity of a mouse (and definitely of the rats they got growing in those subway tunnels) is a good chunk too fast for a mouse to survive a fall off the empire state building. An ant, spider, or other small insect would survive, but not a mouse.

Now, granted there's some miracle that causes the mouse to land on a soft enough patch of earth to absorb enough of the force for it to walk away, it's still dead within a day or two from bruising, since mice have no way to clot their blood.
    No need to break so far away from the original chant.

I am the bone of my gun
    Iron is my blood
    And glass is my heart
    I have created over a thousand guns
    Unknown to death
    Nor known to life
    Have withstood pain to create many guns
    Yet those hands will never hold anything
    So, as I pray
    Unlimited Gun Works!

Anyone else find it odd that Shiro, the incarnation of Sword, has a gun for his mental trigger for his magecraft?

---

What anime is that from? It reminds me a lot of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, but I don't remember that from the anime... Was there a second season I didn't hear about?
    So did I.
    One of the Magical Girl options discussed with Taylor (very briefly, and quickly dismissed) was a basically contract with Kyubey (or other Incubator).

2. D'znn-Xy'lll MetaChthonia

D'znn-Xy'lll MetaChthonia ⌈META⌋

Already answered by the Author.

One of the versions of him has Guns that look like Swords and the original EMIYA was an Archer that used Swords in place of Arrows.

Also Gratuitous Abridged Version!:

It is from the Rebellion Movie. Homura finally notices she is in a Witch Barrier and thinks its Bebe's fault. Turns out that the Witch Barrier belongs to Homulilly and isn't even a Barrier but rather the Soul Gem of the Puella Magi that would become Homulilly and it is all Mephistoinkyubator's fault because that polydimensional asshole wanted to control Madokami and by extension the Law of Cycles. This is also how Homura became Homurakuma/Homucifer.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  3. Jonakhensu

Jonakhensu I trust you know where the happy button is?

And the entire thing was Homura's fault because she told Kyuubey about the more efficient Witch system they used to have before Godoka got involved.

Having not seen any of the Fate series... I thought Shiro was the incarnation of Sheath.

4. Fencer

Fencer Weaponized Randomness

I’m not really an athority on the fate universe... but that sounds paradoxically more acurate than canon while completely disagreeing with everything I know about it.

he’s got King Arthurs sheath the one that prevents him from ever bleeding sort of.... not disolved but magically inside of him. And his reality marble is basically a place to store weapons so that also fits.

On the other hand he refers to himself as a sword or relates himself to swords to activate the reality marble.

5ColouredWalker likes this.
  5. edale

edale Versed in the lewd.

Shiro had Avalon implanted in him to save his life when he was younger. It may or may not have played a roll in Shiro's status as an Incarnation (it's never said whether Avalon altered Shiro, or if he was born an Incarnation; though the fanbase assumes it altered him). Nasu tries to form a relationship between Arturia and Shiro where both are swords, but at the same time both are the sheaths for the other.

In the Nasuverse, there are 2 things that determine the magical abilities you're suited for, your Origin and your Affinity. In VERY VERY rare cases, you'll have someone born with the same Origin and Affinity, such a person is called an Incarnation. Shiro's Origin and Affinity are both the rather non-standard 'Sword'.

Frankly, the majority of Magus in the Nasuverse would be quite interested in dissecting Shiro alive (seriously, it's not unheard of for a Nasuverse magus to have a brain floating in a jar, where the brain is not only still alive, but still conscious and capable of feeling things such as pain; anything to further their research) purely on the basis on him being an Incarnation.

5ColouredWalker likes this.
  6. Jonakhensu

Jonakhensu I trust you know where the happy button is?

Well, you pull a sword from a sheath. And I've only seen a few examples where beating people with your sheath was considered a normal part of your fighting style.

Sounds kinky... and like a scene I'm supposed to be writing for PiM.

TheWave and january1may like this.
  7. january1may

january1may Versed in the lewd.

I'm reminded of a NSFW-ish story (not a Worm fic, for the record) I've read on another forum where one of the protagonists had the power of being really tiny, and also had the power of insect-like wings (with their own special properties, which I wouldn't summarize here - let's just say it was a fetish story - but at the tiny scale the wings also allowed them to fly).

In one scene, they had their "being tiny" power suppressed, so they grew back to normal human size. It was briefly mentioned that at that scale the wings were barely even visible on the shoulder blades of their human body.
    It's actually the square-cube law. TL/DR, area scales as square of the size, volume and mass scales as cube of the size.
    The only actual square-cubed law I know of anywhere in physics is in river flows - the (maximum) mass of objects pulled by a river, assuming the same density, scales as the square cubed (i.e. 6th power) of the river's speed (because the size of said objects scales with the square of the speed).

I personally prefer to think of this particular application as the work required to move proportional distances (e.g. for a step) scaling with the fourth power of the size (mass times length), while the muscles that have to do that work can only be proportional to the volume, i.e. the third power.
    (There are other applications, e.g. temperature balance, where the area itself actually matters; this might well include the case of wings. Some people do talk about the muscles in terms of cross-area as well, but IMHO that's a bit less intuitive than my version.)

Fun fact: if you do the math, it turns out that the possible jumping height for an animal doesn't depend on size at all (though it does depend on the animal's aptitude for jumping). Sure enough, grasshoppers and kangaroos jump to roughly the same height (IIRC, approximately 1.5 meters, or 5 feet).
    Fleas would've jumped to the same height as well (or maybe even a little higher), but at their scale air resistance gets in the way, so they can only manage a foot or so (which is of course still a lot compared to their size).

8. havefeith

havefeith Cute Haru is cute.

Dude. Don't necro. Post that sort of thing on the original poster's profile page. All what you did will do is get this story locked.