• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Commercial Break (Worm / Slut Life) (Borderline SFW)

Should I post 2.9 a week early or keep to the normal schedule? 2.10 will be on 11/13 regardless.

• Yes, post 2.9 on 10/23

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No, wait until 10/30

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We're talking about the cheap burner phones of canon.

If you fuck up the world economy as much as Wildbow did then no amount of applied butterfly netting will get you the same "cheap electronics" infestation of RL unless you very specifically explain where they are made.
You're talking about things you don't know again.

READ WORM. Or stop commenting on canon/what Wildbow did.
So why are Medhall and Coil's Unnamed Construction company considered colossi of employment there, unless the manufacturing jobs have been outsourced SOMEWHERE? And if outsourced... WHERE?
Medhall and Coil's Unnamed Construction company are considered colossi of employment? Coil had a construction company? News to me.

Last edited:
You're talking about things you don't know again.

READ WORM. Or stop commenting on canon/what Wildbow did.
Medhall and Coil's Unnamed Construction company are considered colossi of employment? Coil had a construction company? News to me.
Ok, having Read worm:
Cheap Burner phones are a thing, and based off of what I know they shouldn't. You're just autoreacting here.

Coil owns/runs part of Fortress Construction, and built endbringer shelters. Whether Medhaul/Fortress Construction are colosi of employment isn't detailed in canon though.

Ok, having Read worm:
Cheap Burner phones are a thing, and based off of what I know they shouldn't. You're just autoreacting here.

Coil owns/runs part of Fortress Construction, and built endbringer shelters. Whether Medhaul/Fortress Construction are colosi of employment isn't detailed in canon though.

I literally had to wikipedia for "burner phone" to even know the concept when it was mentioned in Worm fics. Which made NO sense to me given the described world economy.

The Medhall Building was described as one of the bigger ones in the Bay, that if their admin building was that big, then the actual pharma labs i.e. chemical factory facilities are going to be large and need plenty of workers. It's not like a tech business where an office building can be the whole business (like a game studio).

And for E88 to use Medhall for smuggling, they need merchandise coming and leaving, which means notable production/storage/etc. facilities in the Bay. Thus my claim that they must be one of the larger employers (obviously, PRT, city services, etc. are larger).

ON THE SUBJECT OF THE MEDHALL BUILDING... (reading the fic "Meta" and seeing some exact quote fragments on this ticked me off massively enough to actually go to the Worm website and find this)

She returned Downtown. It was hard to navigate the streets from so high up, even if they were roads she traveled on a daily basis as her uncostumed self. From here, the buildings all looked the same, with mirrored outsides and gravel rooftops. Twice, she circled around the top floors of the wrong buildings, looking for the logo set on the side of the building would mark Max's building apart from the others.

The Purity Interlude was ABSOLUTE NONSENSE*.
*Caveat: Unless the Brockton Bay downtown area was somehow a sprawling expanse (at least 10 blocks by 10 blocks) of office buildings of the exact same shapes and sizes, with NO interruptions, and even the exact same street grid dimensions, in which case this navigation fail can be downgraded from "how do you find your mouth while eating?" to "show me on the doll where you tried to find your funny bone". In a city of 300,000 people you won't have more than 5-6 blocks by similar amount (5x5 is already SERIOUSLY stretching it) of serious downtown core towers, which is more than small enough to get a reference of where you are, and I highly doubt all the towers are identical. Even a few towers being different in shape or height is enough to navigate by!

Humans do NOT fuck up major landmarks such as major office buildings like that after knowing them for so long, so the above? Absolutely impossible. On par with a helicopter pilot who took scientists to a certain caldera on the island of Hawaii 100 times suddenly forgetting which one of the calderas to pick them up from.

Or claiming that if you fly to land on a particular roof in the Kowloon Walled City repeatedly for over 10 years, you can't find that same roof a year later:
KWC_-_1989_Aerial.jpg

Really, if Purity was that terrible at recognizing landmarks from the air, Empire 88 operations would have been a constant barrel of laughs in the time she worked for Max... though that would also explain why Max let her go as easily as he did. The constant comedy show was too much of a headache to plan around effectively.

But hey, at least you can always rely on Purity for a distraction because she got lost, AGAIN!!11!!

__enemy_lifebuoy_and_gambier_bay_kantai_collection_drawn_by_simoyuki__c21374bbaf138ffd9f7f8c3b09d3c355.jpg

__gambier_bay_kabe_ni_hamatte_ugokenai_and_kantai_collection_drawn_by_tk8d32__sample-785fa93891b07d776e059e4df77de66c.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, having Read worm:

In canon, there is no Fortress Construction, and there's no mention of Coil owning/running an Endbringer Shelter construction company (100% sure)... or any type of construction company for that matter (95% sure).

That came about as a fanon explanation for his Endbringer shelter base in Cenotaph.

And my "read Worm" comment was aimed at Guardian talking about the global economic situation (which wasn't nearly as bad as Guardian seems to think, given the efforts of Cauldron), when we only really have a clear view of one (very run down) city's economics from canon. Yes burner phones exist; no, there's no reason they can't be produced in the US.

Now if you jump forward in time 10-15 years from canon, and if things stayed as they were, Guardian's rants might hold more water.
I literally had to wikipedia for "burner phone" to even know the concept when it was mentioned in Worm fics. Which made NO sense to me given the described world economy.

The Medhall Building was described as one of the bigger ones in the Bay, that if their admin building was that big, then the actual pharma labs i.e. chemical factory facilities are going to be large and need plenty of workers. It's not like a tech business where an office building can be the whole business (like a game studio).

And for E88 to use Medhall for smuggling, they need merchandise coming and leaving, which means notable production/storage/etc. facilities in the Bay. Thus my claim that they must be one of the larger employers (obviously, PRT, city services, etc. are larger).

ON THE SUBJECT OF THE MEDHALL BUILDING... (reading the fic "Meta" and seeing some exact quote fragments on this ticked me off massively enough to actually go to the Worm website and find this)

The Purity Interlude was ABSOLUTE NONSENSE*.
*Caveat: Unless the Brockton Bay downtown area was somehow a sprawling expanse (at least 10 blocks by 10 blocks) of office buildings of the exact same shapes and sizes, with NO interruptions, and even the exact same street grid dimensions, in which case this navigation fail can be downgraded from "how do you find your bathroom at night?". In a city of 300,000 people you won't have more than 5-6 blocks by similar amount of downtown core towers, which is more than small enough to get a reference of where you are, and I highly doubt all the towers are identical. Even a few towers being different in shape or height is enough to navigate by!

Humans do NOT fuck up major landmarks such as major office buildings like that after knowing them for so long, so the above? Absolutely impossible. On par with a helicopter pilot who took scientists to a certain caldera on the island of Hawaii 100 times suddenly forgetting which one of the calderas to pick them up from.

Really, if Purity was that terrible at recognizing landmarks from the air, Empire 88 operations would have been a constant barrel of laughs in the time she worked for Max... though that would also explain why Max let her go as easily as he did. The constant comedy show was too much of a headache to plan around effectively.

But hey, at least you can always rely on Purity for a distraction because she got lost, AGAIN!!11!!
Have you ever actually tried to get an accurate layout of the land from 500+ feet in the air? It's NOT as instinctive as doing so from land, the change in perspective is something the human mind is just not properly wired for.

And for the record, helicopter pilots getting lost in a relatively small area (like 10 square miles small) when their instruments go out is COMMON, not impossible.

Last edited:
Yes burner phones exist; no, there's no reason they can't be produced in the US.

Have you ever actually tried to get an accurate layout of the land from 500+ feet in the air? It's NOT as instinctive as doing so from land, the change in perspective is something the human mind is just not properly wired for.
And for the record, helicopter pilots getting lost in a relatively small area (like 10 square miles small) when their instruments go out is COMMON, not impossible.

1. Why doesn't Brockton Bay have manufacturing then if the port still works at all? Water transport is cheap, and labour is cheap too in the Bay. If things aren't made overseas, then there's no reason for BB to look like Detroit With Capes.

2. If your helicopter has clear 360-degree pilot vision, I would be very surprised. I would be even more surprised if, despite that, the pilot still got lost.
I assume Purity flies head-first and belly-down so can easily look down. Which is unlike a helicopter pilot (hence my revision to use that photo of the Kowloon Walled City).

2. If your helicopter has clear 360-degree pilot vision, I would be very surprised.
If any helicopter had 360-degree pilot vision, I'd not just be surprised, I'd call bullshit, because it can't happen. The helicopter itself blocks any vision behind you. Quite a few helicopter designs allow for a perfect view of what's below you though.
03.jpg
That helicopter design I'd estimate as a 270ish degree horizontal view, and a 180ish degree horizontal view, and it's one of the designs with the widest range of views out there (outside of a few military designs).

Why doesn't my city have manufacturing despite conditions pretty similar to Brockton Bay (minus the massive gangs)? Easy, you have manufacturing facilities close to the source of raw materials you're working with; and neither BB, nor my city, are close enough to any sources of raw material.

Also, in canon, I don't believe there's mention of a single working dock.

Reactions: Ack
Also, in canon, I don't believe there's mention of a single working dock.

Ack specifically showed WOG (IIRC here, might be in his own fic thread) that the docks aren't totally dead, the Boat Graveyard killed Lord's Port, but there are some other smaller dock facilities still working.

This is Philadelphia, a considerably larger city than canon Brockton Bay.

AX80_128-00001.jpg

If you can't nav-beacon using distinctive rooftop designs, like the two pointy-tops-of-side-faces towers near the middle along with a couple of the other major towers in this example, in a much smaller downtown district, after about 10 years of combat actions (perhaps only passing by Medhall by air) around that environment, your spatial awareness is close to "how do you navigate food into your mouth?" level bad.

People who can afford to build skyscrapers very often have top designs distinct from even street level, which remain distinct until you are right on top of them looking down. Therefore, nav-beacon work for a small, agile, hover-capable flier like a cape should be... very very easy, particularly if she's flying around the highest towers' rooftop level.

Another question: Why is she FLYING to Medhall? If this is daytime she'd have to glow to not be identified on camera, which means drawing attention. At night it would be far, far worse to glow.
The only way that Interlude can work is A) Purity can fly without glowing AND B) she flew to Medhall at night, which given her past criminal work hours is still no excuse for the nav fail as she should recognize buildings fine by the city lights and building light patterns.

Last edited:
Forget 'assuming'. It's true. Wildbow said so.

Also, the 'tech boom' comment was something that showed up very early in the story, and I strongly suspect it's something WB put in and then forgot that he did.
I get going by WoG when there isn't anything on the subject in canon, or when canon contradicts itself, but generally the actual story is considered higher canon than the explanations of what the author meant to write, or their off the cuff statements.

You can have it go that way in your stories if you want, but don't try and claim the tech boom wasn't canon.

For the people arguing over which foreign country is making US smartphones... You do realize there's a rather large tech-based manufacturing infrastructure in the US, right?
Sure. I also realize the social and economic reasons why cheap electronics manufacturing moved out of the US and western Europe.
While I don't think there's anything in canon that explicitly contradicts such electronics staying in the US, or moving back at some point, if it did you'd need to assume manufacturing processes significantly more advanced than RL to make the low cost cellphones we see in canon possible.

Brockton Bay doesn't do manufacturing.
It has high tech companies, no details but it could be manufacturing/assembling electronics.

So if they have no manufacturing, the question is... why not?
We don't know they have no manufacturing. The most you might be able to say is that it's not a major part of the city's economy, and even that's stretching things a bit, especially given Taylor's viewpoint.
However your points 2 & 3 are wrong, as would be obvious if you read the story.

Sure. I also realize the social and economic reasons why cheap electronics manufacturing moved out of the US and western Europe.
While I don't think there's anything in canon that explicitly contradicts such electronics staying in the US, or moving back at some point, if it did you'd need to assume manufacturing processes significantly more advanced than RL to make the low cost cellphones we see in canon possible.
Electronics manufacture mostly moved out of the US when? After the divergence point in Earth Bet's timeline.

Oh, and the ONLY thing I've seen any actual mention of the 'tech boom' canonically helping is cell phones.

Oh, and the ONLY thing I've seen any actual mention of the 'tech boom' canonically helping is cell phones.

So computers in general. Because a cellphone able to browse internet or even just be a calculator is already a compact computer.

The thing is that computerization is no less of a big, near-universal deal than the wheel or controlled use of fire.

Oh, and as I was reminded on SV just now...
At start of canon, 3 major gangs basically rule Brockton Bay, 2 of the 3 gangs do human trafficking/slavery/forced drug addiction and that's taken as common knowledge, and the city's main industry is tourism as a result of that? Wildbow seems to be dismissing Americans as Hollywood Lemmings or something. This is more dangerous or perceived as such (i.e. more random) than tourism of active volcanos, becuase those can be tracked/predicted easier!
Coil owns a block downtown and has 50 mercenaries. That's at least 5 million payroll a year, and he has Tinkertech... with no visible income sources? Why's he seen as minor when humans are known to be more scared of mysterious threats than known ones???

Last edited:
Question:

What does any of this matter in the context of the story being posted here? Can you please take the argument to PM's or just somewhere off the thread.

Edit P.S. Having read most of the posts, as far as I can tell it's gotten to the point of repeating the same points ad nauseum with additional details. It's obviously not going anywhere so either drop it or take it outside so the rest of us can enjoy the story.

So computers in general. Because a cellphone able to browse internet or even just be a calculator is already a compact computer.

The thing is that computerization is no less of a big, near-universal deal than the wheel or controlled use of fire.

Oh, and as I was reminded on SV just now...
At start of canon, 3 major gangs basically rule Brockton Bay, 2 of the 3 gangs do human trafficking/slavery/forced drug addiction and that's taken as common knowledge, and the city's main industry is tourism as a result of that?
If you would just fucking read Worm, you would know that this is fanon, or vastly exaggerated canon.

1) Merchants didn't start kidnapping people and forcing them into slavery until after Leviathan. Hell, they didn't really hold any territory until after Leviathan.
2) ABB did it before, but a) they were careful about who they did it to, and b) they kept it on the down-low.
3) ABB had about 60 members or so.
4) Tourism isn't really a huge thing in BB. Maybe cape tourism (between top 5 and top 10 in US for capes per capita), but not otherwise.

Wildbow seems to be dismissing Americans as Hollywood Lemmings or something. This is more dangerous or perceived as such (i.e. more random) than tourism of active volcanos, becuase those can be tracked/predicted easier!
Wrong, as mentioned above.
Coil owns a block downtown and has 50 mercenaries. That's at least 5 million payroll a year, and he has Tinkertech... with no visible income sources? Why's he seen as minor when humans are known to be more scared of mysterious threats than known ones???
Coil is seen as someone who doesn't do much, because he works through catspaws (Undersiders, Travellers, Circus, etc). He's not really known to control territory, and the Tinkertech is a rumour at best. He's seen as minor because he doesn't make waves (visibly, that is) and doesn't do flashy.

Which you would know if you read Worm.

But enough of this.

We are getting far away from the original thread, and all we seem to be doing is correcting you in your misapprehensions, because you're missing details which are readily available in the story you refuse to read.

If you want to keep going, open your own thread and post your theories so people can shoot them down at their leisure. But let's not pollute this thread with it any more.

Electronics manufacture mostly moved out of the US when? After the divergence point in Earth Bet's timeline.
Yup, but so is the development of the sort of low cost electronics we're talking about.

Really? Where? Because I couldn't find anything about specific technologies the tech boom helped, if that's the case then the tech boom would have presumably been driven by improvements in manufacturing/assembling processes which would have prevented cheap electronics assembly/manufacturing from moving to where cheap (bun unskilled) labor was available.

Do you remember where that reference is?

2 of the 3 gangs do human trafficking/slavery/forced drug addiction and that's taken as common knowledge, and the city's main industry is tourism as a result of that?
As I noted in SV, NONE of that is true.
Tourism isn't BB's major industry, there's no evidence that human trafficking/slavery (if it occurs, I don't recall if it does) is "common knowledge" and the only evidence of forced addiction we have in canon comes from AFTER Leviathan attacks and everyone shed a dozen or more layers of civilization.

Question:

What does any of this matter in the context of the story being posted here? Can you please take the argument to PM's or just somewhere off the thread.

The tech transition (in terms of "what is common knowledge") from 1985 to 2011 is so vast that it gravely determines Taylor's reactions to more advanced technology.

That's why we're trying to thrash out roughly what half-decade Earth Bet tech is relative to ours.

3) ABB had about 60 members or so.

Huh... I was under the impression like 50% of the Asians in Winslow were prospective ABB junior members? Given how gang-infested Taylor regularly describes Winslow as?

And given canonical gang fighting, we're requiring in the neighbourhood of 500 members each for ABB, Merchants and E88? (Up to 1K each, any more in a city of 300K-ish would be a total powder keg) Otherwise you wouldn't have the need for lieutenants, really, and Lung doesn't strike me as someone who wants to do ALL the paperwork (Lee can't do paperwork).

And about Coil not making waves and thus not drawing attention... do you think law enforcement likes to go after big names, or what they perceive as relatively easy kills? I think the latter. If they must be seen doing something, uprooting Coil should be that thing because of perceived lower risk for a decent press reward.

Last edited:
Yup, but so is the development of the sort of low cost electronics we're talking about.
The development of which would have gone drastically different with the advent of TinkerTech, the eventual sinking of Kyushu (and subsequent damage to the rest of Japan), and the rise of the CUI in China.

It's very easy to imagine the US remaining the leader in tech manufacture with those factors.

And who's to say that electronic manufacturing processes weren't one of the things improved by the tech boom? Like to the point that it's cheap to produce the electronics because instead of 50 unskilled workers, you only need 2 or 3 moderately skilled (like 2-6 hours of training) workers, or even fully-automated?
Really? Where? Because I couldn't find anything about specific technologies the tech boom helped, if that's the case then the tech boom would have presumably been driven by improvements in manufacturing/assembling processes which would have prevented cheap electronics assembly/manufacturing from moving to where cheap (bun unskilled) labor was available.

Do you remember where that reference is?
https://worm.wikia.com/wiki/Earths (Earth Bet section):
The existence of tinkers led to a tech boom,[18] although this was severely limited by the difficulty of reverse-engineering tinker technology.[19][20][21] One popular computer operating system was "OS360", which featured a "radial menu" acessed by drawing a circle in the center of the monitor.[22] Smartphones often used menus based around concentric circles, and contact details could be sent from phone to phone by "flicking" them toward a person.[23]
Some occurrences from the real world after 1982 were paralleled on Earth Bet. Justin Bieber, Johnny Depp and Leonardo DiCaprio were all famous on Earth Bet.[24][25] Google Docs existed,[26] as did free Hotmail and Yahoo email addresses.[27] Smartphones were popular.[28]
Guess where I read it wasn't in canon, but the Wiki.

*edit- Following the footnote for that though, it seems to come from Glow Worm (I didn't know this existed!), which seems to be a transitional story between Worm and it's sequel.

Huh... I was under the impression like 50% of the Asians in Winslow were prospective ABB junior members? Given how gang-infested Taylor regularly describes Winslow as?
It is worth keeping in mind that by and large the majority never gives the fuck about things people always expect. Likely 'gang-infested' means there is a few supporters of ABB/E88/Merchants/Whatever who make a big deal of it while the administration does nothing, thus as people are attracted by those who scream loudest they get a bunch surrounding them who make the right noises when prompted.

So gangs seem everywhere because most students just don't care about it and have other priorities, basically how society works the vast majority of time.

Last edited:
The development of which would have gone drastically different with the advent of TinkerTech, the eventual sinking of Kyushu (and subsequent damage to the rest of Japan), and the rise of the CUI in China.
No argument that things would be very different.

It's very easy to imagine the US remaining the leader in tech manufacture with those factors.
Only if improvements in manufacturing/assembly rushed ahead of where they are in RL, which of course is far from impossible, I even mentioned that as a possibility a bunch of posts back
https://worm.wikia.com/wiki/Earths (Earth Bet section):Guess where I read it wasn't in canon, but the Wiki.
I generally ignore the Wiki, it has too much stuff wrong, and even some of what Wildbow put in there (when it was potential spoilers) ended up different than what he wrote in the story.

If you do find something in the actual story I'd appreciate you letting me know...possibly in a PM given how throughly we derailed this thread.

Recruitment 1.12
Recruitment 1.12

Once Fiorenza had left, Cindy turned to Taylor, "I'm just going to pop out for a little while to talk to the guards. Did you have a list of the guns you were interested in?"

"Yeah," Taylor replied. "Let me get it." She remained seated.

"Um, Taylor," Cindy began, "aren't you going to get the list?"

"I am," Taylor replied as a group of ants trooped in, carrying a piece of paper among them.

"Right," Cindy said, rubbing at a temple. "I forgot you could do that."

Taylor grinned. "It's really convenient," she declared. "I've even got a bit of web stuck to the light switch, so I can have my ants turn the lights on and off for me. Now I don't have to go to bed in the dark."

"I'm not sure if that's lazy or brilliant," Cindy admitted. "I think I'm jealous." Taylor just grinned. Shaking her head good humouredly, the redhead continued, "I'm going to head out now. Want me to get you anything specific while I'm out?"

Taylor though for a moment before saying, "Not really. Other than more bugs to play with or to have around to feed all my baby spiders with when they hatch, I can't think of anything, and I should be out of here pretty soon, right?"

"You should be," Cindy agreed. "Right now, we're pretty much waiting on you finishing your contract and the scientists preparing for whatever they need to do." Standing, she headed to the door. "Anyways, I'll be back soon. Just keep plugging away at that contract."

"Will do," Taylor replied. "I'll make a list of any specific questions I come up with while I'm at it."

"Good plan," Cindy agreed. "I'll see you later, alright?"

"See you later," Taylor called back, already clicking around the contract screen. Cindy made her way out of the room, leaving Taylor to her task.

Once she was back on Earth, Cindy made her way to one of the guards. "Good afternoon," she began. "You're Johnson, right?"

"Yes, ma'am," the guard replied. "Sergeant Richard Johnson. What can I do for you?"

"When you handed me the stack of magazines, it was mentioned that several of the guards might be willing to volunteer their expertise," Cindy replied leadingly.

"Yes, ma'am. I take it Miss Hebert narrowed her choices down to a few things?" Johnson asked.

"She did," Cindy said with a nod. Holding out the paper, she continued, "Here's the short list. I looked it over, but it's pretty much meaningless to me." She shrugged. "Guns were never something I was particularly interested in."

Johnson chuckled. "That's fine. Being a gun aficionado definitely isn't for everyone." He looked over the list and whistled. "For only a few days, this is surprisingly thought out. She goes into why she's considering each model and what else she needs to know to consider its viability."

Cindy nodded. "I especially enjoyed the 'I would consider this if there was any chance the ammunition existed' list."

"Just its existence shows she's taking this seriously," Johnson agreed. "Of course, she could have just left it out entirely, but wish lists are always fun." Looking the list over again, he added, "All of this looks fairly standard and shouldn't be too hard to scrounge together. If this works, she's going to blow those other magical girls away."

"Not literally, I hope," Cindy said.

Johnson shrugged. "Sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do." Holding the paper up again, he added, "I'll take this back to the guys and see what we can scrape together for her. We'll send up whoever has the most experience with these, along with at least one gun for her to work with. Hell, I know I've got at least one of these back in my bunk."

"Great," Cindy said gratefully. "Thanks for all the help."

"No problem, ma'am," Johnson replied. "We're all waiting to see how those musket girls compare to someone with proper hardware." He grinned and added, "The hard part is going to be finding people to bet against. Most of my betting buddies will be rooting for her as well."

Cindy smiled and said, "Sorry, but I won't be taking that bet, either. Maybe you should ask Jacob Tricher?"

Johnson rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "I would enjoy taking that ass's money," he mused. "I wonder what sort of odds he'd give me..."

"Well, good luck with that. I need to get going, but I'll be back later," Cindy said as she turned and began walking away. Over her shoulder she called, "And have a good day."

"You, too, ma'am," Johnson called back, still thinking about how to best fleece Tricher.

"Hm," Taylor thought aloud as she continued poking at the Owners section. "I guess it would be nice to have siblings." Clicking on the option, she blinked as more information was revealed. "Let's see. A genetic comparison search of your world of origin indicates you do not have any eligible siblings, due to this, it will be necessary for the siblings to be produced by taking one or more samples of source DNA and modifying them as necessary. I can choose what sex they'll be… that sounds a bit skeevy, but I think I'd prefer sisters… Alright, there's an option for 'preferences, but not mandatory,' good." Clicking on the option, she continued through the information presented.

"While siblings are not considered contestants, they are still eligible for additional rewards and modifications, provided they also accrue enough credits to pay for said rewards. To this end, the primary contestant can select any punishments, modifications, or entertainment choices they wish for their siblings. After that, the siblings will be allowed to select any other modifications, owners, punishments, and/or entertainment options they wish, provided they maintain a positive balance of credits. Due to how they are created, any siblings will be considered to have New Body, Mind Wipe, and Tabula Rasa body modifications and will be granted an additional forty credits as payment for taking part in your show. As such, they will begin with a balance of one hundred five credits under the current contract. Any additional options taken at this point will be applied to this balance."

Unsure of what one of the options meant, Taylor prodded it contemplatively, only to be surprised when Tabula Rasa grew a text box. According to it, the option would provide the siblings with all the skills expected of children their chosen age and would also include memories and knowledge to suit what the average child would know about their sibling. It was intended to help foster a feeling of familiarity and family bonding.

"That's helpful," Taylor opined. "At least they'll feel like family, or something. Now, what do I want to make sure they have?" Thinking about it for only a moment, she came up with the obvious answer. "They need gills, a strong immune system, and repairbots, just to be somewhat safe back home. And I don't want them to die of old age on me, so the same ageless set up I have would be good. I'd pick the easy pregnancy and healthy babies options for them, but I'm not sure they'll be girls, and that would just waste credits if one or both of them is a boy." Thinking a bit more, she added, "And I should probably make sure they get some education out of this." After scrolling through all the options again, she grumbled, "I kind of want to also give them the chastity punishment and the sleep control chip, but that'd probably be mean." After a few more moments of serious thought, she sighed and gave in to practicality, "I should probably get all of us cell phones so we can keep in contact properly, even if I know Dad won't like it. And I probably need to get them set up with proper identification, too."

Sighing heavily, she clicked the button to tentatively confirm her selections. She could always go back and change them later, but this would allow the sibling design process to continue. It took a few second for the choices to compile, but when it finished, she read, "With your choices, under the current contract, your siblings will each start with thirty-eight credits that can be spent on additional modifications, entertainment options, or rewards."

Taylor nodded to herself. "That should keep them at least reasonably safe. I'll leave everything else up to them, though."

Returning to the block of text, she continued reading, "Because siblings are not contestants, they will not be restricted in food, drink, or clothing options other than any they choose, but will otherwise be able to use anything available in the hotel room, apartment, or other lodgings. However, should nothing be available and they do not pick an option, they will go without."

Taylor stared at the line for a minute before noting, "I guess it's a good thing I signed up for an apartment with a kitchen and will be getting paid for work throughout the year." Sighing, she clicked to the next section and continued filling out more forms. "Hopefully they'll be told what they're working with and are given proper help, so they can get the most out of this they can."

"Excuse me," Cindy called into the back room as she stood at the meat counter of the closest grocery store. "I could use some help, please."

A large bald man strode out of the back, wiping his hands on his slightly blood splattered apron. "What can I do for you, miss?" he asked.

"I have something of an odd request," Cindy explained. "Can I have some of your scraps?"

"Sorry, miss, we can't sell those," he said. "Company policy. It wouldn't be hygienic."

"That's kind of the point," Cindy replied. "I'm looking for a large supply of maggots."

"Then you've come to the wrong place," the butcher said firmly. "We keep this place clean, and I won't have you saying otherwise."

"I'm not saying anything is dirty!" Cindy protested. "I'm just looking to get a good supply of maggots for someone."

"And I said you won't find them here. Now either buy something sensible or get lost."

"Look, I work for Slut Life, and - " Cindy began before being cut off.

"Then I'm definitely not giving you any scraps, and don't go thinking you'll get away with slandering our good name either," the butcher angrily said. "Now get out of here before I call for security."

Cindy sighed. "Fine, I'm leaving." It wasn't worth getting into a fight over it, especially when there were other places to look. "See if I shop here again." Stomping out of the door, she decided to try a different store.

Taylor was trying to decide between several of the punishments, specifically between the corset piercing and the wooden horse. Both options took the same amount of time, but she wasn't sure she was comfortable with the idea of sitting on a thin beam for a full four hours. She was just finishing up watching a girl go through the piercing and was about to watch one on a wooden horse, both girls without the masochism mods, so she could tell how much it should hurt, when the ant she had standing guard at the portal started moving with strides far too long to belong to Cindy. "Hello?" she called while turning off the television. She could continue her research later.

A large man walked into the room, holding a large case in one hand. "Hello, Miss Hebert," he said, smiling widely. "I'm Sergeant Richard Johnson, and I'm one of your guards."

"You don't go by Dick?" Taylor asked before she could stop herself.

"You'd think so," he said with good humor. "But, no. We have to deal with enough dicks in this profession without dealing with another one." Hoisting up the case, he added, "I'm here to show you one of my favorite old guns." Setting the cased down, he flipped the catches and opened it to reveal a long rifle nestled in foam cutouts.

"That's the Arctic Warfare Magnum, right?" Taylor asked, fairly sure she was correct.

"Good eye," Johnson complimented her. "It's actually the Super Magnum, so it's chambered for the .388 Lapua Magnum. I take it you've been studying the magazines we gave you?"

"Yeah," Taylor replied. "I need to know what I'm doing, right?"

"You'd be surprised," the guard grunted. "Most magical girls don't know much more about real guns than 'point the opening at the bad guy and pull the trigger.' Sure, it lets them have 'cuter' guns, and most of what they shoot is magic, anyway, but it's insulting, damn it!"

Taylor nodded. "I can see that." Gesturing at the case, she asked, "Why only the one gun? No one else wanted to show off their favorites?"

Johnson chuckled. "No, nothing like that. We thought we'd start with the ones that would work best at range, and I'm one of the company's expert sharpshooters, so I have this with me in case things get out of hand and I can't use one of our more modern weapons. Sure, handguns can be nice, but they really suffer at long range. This rifle has confirmed kills out to over a mile, so that won't be a problem, and with some of your magic tricks, you shouldn't have too many issues at shorter ranges, either."

Looking over the rifle, Taylor asked, "Wouldn't one of the machine guns be better?"

"In conventional combat? Maybe," Johnson replied, "but magical girls tend to swarm their targets, so the added accuracy is definitely an advantage. Besides, one well placed bullet usually does the job better than a spray of them."

Taylor nodded in understanding. "Yeah, hitting my allies would be bad. Unless I want to hit them, in which case, missing would be bad."

"Why the hell would you want to shoot your comrades?" Johnson demanded.

"Two words," Taylor said with a smirk. "Healing bullets."

Johnson paused for a moment before breaking out into a loud guffaw of laughter. "Oh, that'll be hilarious," he opined once he'd calmed down some. "Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase 'friendly fire.'" Shaking his head in mirth, he asked, "So, ready to learn how to take apart, clean, and reassemble one of these?"

"Sure," Taylor replied cheerfully. "The better I know how it goes together and works, the more likely it'll be I can make a working one later, right?"

"Sounds reasonable to me," Johnson agreed before beginning to show Taylor the ins and outs of the weapon.

"It took me far too long," Cindy began as she walked into the main room, where Taylor was continuing to sort through the last of the details for her contract, "but I think I found something that'll work." Plopping down in a chair, she added, "Did you know that most places will refuse to sell you their meat scraps? Even after I told them I only wanted the scraps for maggots?"

Taylor blinked and turned away from the screen. "I'm not sure why you find that so surprising," she replied. "Most places wouldn't want you to think they're unsanitary, after all. So, if they wouldn't sell you their meat, what did you find?"

"Well, even though we don't have any shortage of food or farming space and can easily replicate food if necessary, some people have gotten it into their heads that crickets are the best source of protein ever," Cindy explained. "So, I figured we could see if a nutrition drink made from crickets might work. It should have all the nutrients the spiders need while being easy to digest, right? And since you'll be controlling them, we won't even have to worry about their instincts telling them it's not food because it's not hopping around."

After thinking it over for a moment, Taylor agreed, "That sounds like it could work, and would probably be easier than maintaining a population of useless bugs to serve as food. I'll have a few ants try it first, though." A couple of ants made their way over from their tank and waited.

"Good idea," Cindy said. "We wouldn't want to hurt your spiders if this doesn't work." Reaching into her bag, she retrieved the bottle of Jiminy Juice brand All Natural Cricket Crush, Original Flavor. She poured a small measure into the cap and placed it on the floor.

The ants quickly swarmed the bottle cap, sampling the concoction. "Well, it seems fine," Taylor decided after a few minutes. "I'll have my orb weaver try next."

"You haven't named her yet?" Cindy asked.

Taylor gave the older woman a flat look. "I'm planning on having a massive swarm, and I'll be using them to fight," she stated. "Naming them is probably a bad idea when they could die at any moment, right?"

Cindy shrugged. "I guess that makes sense, but I thought you might want to keep some of your more special bugs out of the fights, like the ones you'll be using to make costumes and clothing with."

"I hadn't thought of that," Taylor admitted. "I'll think it over. But for now, I'd like to finish the contract. I think I have it about right, but I'd like you to take a look at it for me. Make sure I didn't sign up for anything really stupid." Even as she pushed the computer over to Cindy, Taylor was directing her spider to the bottle cap. It was a bit awkward figuring out the best way to have her feed, but once she was situated, there weren't any issues.

"I see you selected Latex Lounge as an apartment option," Cindy noted. "Was that to also get a few more rooms added on?"

"Pretty much," Taylor agreed. "Why? Is it a bad option?"

"It's not one I would pick," Cindy replied. "Basically, your apartment would be set up to act as the reception area for a latex bondage club. The customers usually respect personal belongings, but personal space? Not so much."

"Definitely not worth the extra rooms," Taylor decided.

"Besides," Cindy added, "even if you are planning on using rooms for your insects and crafting things, do you really need six empty rooms? That's more floor space than a lot of houses have."

Taylor shrugged. "I guess you're right, that is a bit much. Still, I didn't think of anything else I would want, and it sounded useful. Besides, I thought it meant that the living room would be decked out in latex instead of fabric on the couches and stuff. That wouldn't be too bad, right?"

"You have obviously never dealt with latex," Cindy said. "Just the constant squeaking that could produce would drive me crazy within a month."

"I hadn't thought of that," Taylor admitted. "See anything else I might regret?"

"Not really," Cindy replied. "I see you followed my advice about having flexible holes, though I have a suggestion. Adding Tight Fit and Elastic Tongue balances out and can be a lot of fun."

"Is there an advantage to taking Tight Fit I don't know about?" Taylor asked. "Because I can't see why I'd care about having a long tongue."

"Having a long tongue is great," Cindy insisted. "And having a tighter fit makes the ride that much more intense. Especially with the masochist mods."

Taylor shook her head. "No, I think I'll still pass. It doesn't sound helpful at all."

"Alright, that's up to you," Cindy replied. "That's also about the last of the things I can suggest, other than taking a longer run or some mandatory injections of the experimental drugs to possibly drop a few of your punishments and get out of a few longer days with your owners."

"Not going to happen," Taylor said seriously. "If I thought it'd be worth the extra work, I'd be going for the speed run."

"And I wouldn't blame you for that," Cindy replied. "That said, making up the extra fifty credits it costs would take a lot of effort or would greatly reduce your reward."

"That's what I was thinking," Taylor agreed. "Since I'm going to be going back to the same time either way, there's not much point worrying about an extra six months. An extra four years is a bit too much, though."

"That's reasonable. We'll keep it to the standard run." Cindy looked over the contract again before asking, "Now, you're sure you're happy with everything as it is? This is your last chance to make any changes before it's finalized."

"I wouldn't say I'm happy with it," Taylor replied, "what with Tricher tricking me into it and all, but I guess I'm set."

"We're hoping to take care of that issue shortly," Cindy reminded her. "Keep that in mind. I find envisioning him covered with bees helps."

Taylor grinned as she thought of the man getting swarmed. "True, that does make me feel better, even if I'll probably never do it. Even if my bees are harmless."

"You're a better person than me, then," Cindy said. "I'm not sure what I would do in your situation, but he wouldn't enjoy it." Standing, she continued, "Anyway, I need to turn your contract in and get the preparations started. As a bright side, we should be able to get you out of here pretty soon."

"Thanks. The view is great, but I'm beginning to miss seeing the sky."

Cindy made her way to the computer before sighing and turning around. "Look, Taylor, it goes against all of my training, but I need to level with you."

"What's up?" Taylor asked worriedly.

"I don't know who drew up your initial contract, but it was a lot different than the one I used. Hell, it's different than most of the ones I've seen before," the redhead admitted.

"Why didn't you say anything before now?" Taylor asked, hurt by the revelation.

Cindy sucked in a breath and smoothed her hair in a nervous gesture. "The company likes trying new contracts all the time. It keeps things fresh, with the audience never quite sure what they're going to get, so I didn't really register what was missing until just recently, especially since I've never had anyone pick the specific option before."

"What is it?" Taylor asked, now somewhat worried.

"Usually, New Game+, as I usually see it, has a sub option," Cindy began, "called New Game++, that lets you keep your memories. If you want, I could try to make a stink with the higher ups. We could probably get you sent back to when you started, while keeping your memories, without having to have sex at all."

Taylor had to admit that the option was tempting. However… "Would I still be able to be a recruiter?" Taylor asked. "Or would this let Tricher continue fucking people over on Earth Bet?"

Cindy winced. "Probably the latter," she admitted. "Most of the staff here are part of the secret society, even if it is at a low level, so I'm not sure they'd be interested in having you working for us as a recruiter if you're not part of it."

Taylor thought for a moment before replying. "Fuck it."

"Sorry, what?" Cindy asked in confusion.

"I said fuck that," Taylor said. "I'm not letting that asshole mess with anyone else if I can help it. I'll keep my contract the way it is, but thanks for telling me."

Cindy smiled. "No problem. If I hadn't, I don't think I would have been able to sleep well for a while."

"Only for a while?" Taylor asked.

"No matter how guilty you feel, you'll get over it with enough time or therapy," Cindy replied. "And I have plenty of both." Turning back to her computer, she printed out three copies of the contract and handed them over along with a pen.

Taylor took the first stack of papers and the pen and looked at the contract for a moment. "You know, I do have one more question. How can I legally sign this? Or the other contract, for that matter. I'm not a legal adult."

"You're at least thirteen," Cindy replied. "That's the age people can legally sign contracts without parental consent, which admittedly does make things a bit odd for contestants who decide to become somewhere between ten and twelve."

Taylor blinked. "Then what does that mean for my siblings?"

"For the purposes of signing the initial contract with Slut Life, they are legally considered to have their parent's consent," Cindy explained. "There's a little notice about it in your contract under the sibling section."

"And on that note," Taylor said with finality, "I think I'm going to read this thing thoroughly before I sign it."

"Good idea," Cindy agreed. "There shouldn't be anything strange or unexpected in there, but it's always good to be sure. Just make sure you initial each option and sign at the bottom of each page of each copy. One goes to our records department, one is sent to Public Relations, and you get to keep the last copy. We'll also be scanning each page into the computer as you sign them."

"That seems a bit much," Taylor said as she began reading through the first page. "Any reason for it?"

"It's not strictly a requirement, and we could use an electronic signature if we wanted," Cindy began, "but we've had issues of tampering before at other branches, so we want to be sure you're signing up for what you actually agreed to."

Taylor paused in her reading for a moment to stare at Cindy in horror. After a moment, she muttered, "I'm going to be reading these even more thoroughly now, thanks."

"What do you have for me today?" Bob Ross asked as Cindy entered his office.

"I just turned in Taylor's contract," Cindy answered. "The confirmation should be in your email already."

"Good, good," he said, turning to his computer to check his email. "How's she taking everything?"

"Better than I expected," Cindy remarked, shaking her head and slumping in her chair. "She's either more resilient than we thought, is starved enough for affection that signing up is starting to appeal to her despite her initial reaction, or she's planning on trying to fuck us over."

"Do you think that's likely?" Ross asked in concern. While Slut Life was virtually unassailable, there were a few things that could possibly turn public sentiment against them. The less scrupulous executives could, and would, coerce such a contestant to take the Mind Wipe option, which would remove many of those concerns. He preferred other methods, but if the contract was already submitted, there would only be so much influence he could exert. Hell, had it not been for Cindy's idea to recruit Miss Hebert and orders from on high, he may have suggested running her through a very short, very boring run with no significant reward. Three million dollars would have at least helped her financial situation. And that was assuming they didn't just send her home instead, disregarding the invalid contract Tricher had gotten her to sign.

Cindy shook her head in negation. "I didn't get any of the passive aggressiveness you'd expect from a truly unwilling contestant. She also doesn't cross me as a good enough of an actor to keep up a cheerful facade this long. I think she stopped herself from thinking about being forced into it once she put it into terms of preparing to be a hero. I'm not sure that level of compartmentalization is healthy, but I'm also hoping she'll talk to one of our shrinks."

"That's up to her, of course," Ross replied, "but I do agree. Many of our contestants could use some therapy. It goes with the territory, unfortunately."

The two sat in a somewhat awkward silence for a moment before Cindy asked, "So, what's next?"

Ross thought for a moment and read through the selections Taylor had chosen before continuing. "Part of that will be up to the scientists. If their plans succeed, Taylor will be moved off of Earth and things will progress as normal. If they don't, we'll need to adjust things for her to stay here. Either way, they can still start working on her body modifications, siblings, and alert the rest of her owners that they've been selected. Marketing will also need to start running teasers for her run, and we still need to get the magical girls to empower her as well. All in all, nothing out of the ordinary beyond moving her, but a lot of it. Regardless, we should have her show started within the month."

"Good," Cindy replied. "The wait between signing the contract and starting was the worst for me."

"Ah," Ross said knowingly, "but you didn't have a large number of insects to keep you company."

End of Arc 1.

I'm pretty sure that this has been asked before but I can't find it, so I'm asking.
Will you be posting Taylor's run in the extras like you did Cindy's?
I'm asking because I tried to keep track of all she took then in this chapter you were vague except for a couple of options.

I'm pretty sure that this has been asked before but I can't find it, so I'm asking.
Will you be posting Taylor's run in the extras like you did Cindy's?
I'm asking because I tried to keep track of all she took then in this chapter you were vague except for a couple of options.

I'm going to toss it up, yes. I'm not sure exactly when. I might also toss up the original CYOA I came up with before actually writing Taylor thinking about things.

I've seen the original CYOA... Haven't seen the new one yet, but be very glad it was changed.

Seriously, a condom of sweetened semen with every force-fed meal (without cum connoisseur or semen addiction), mandatory injections of sensitivity booster and aphrodisiac, Dragon owner (without masochism), public casting call, Glory hole with the thirsty modifier (you must drink everything that comes out... does that include urine? and again, nothing to make her like the cum), an hour of daily spanking (again, no masochism mod)... Yea... Taylor would have been in Hell for her run, and likely not had much of a mind left by the end of the first week, let alone the end of the year-long run.

Last edited:
Taylor Hebert's Finalized CYOA
I may as well toss this up now, since I already added it on FFN. Here's Taylor's finalized CYOA. All future CYOAs will be presented as a spreadsheet, because copy/paste and automatically calculated totals are a lot less annoying than doing everything by hand. It is spoilered for length, as it is lengthy.

Taylor Hebert SL CYOA

Difficulty: Easy (Bribe from the Scientists)

Body Modification:

New Body:
Height: 5'8"
Face: Girly
Chest: B-cup
Ass: Apple
Genitals: Fertile Vagina
Penis Size: N/A
Penis Girth: N/A
Testicle Size: N/A
Hair Length: 24"
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: Pale/White
Body Type: Athletic
Voice: Feminine
Breasts: One Pair
Primary Genitalia: Fertile Vagina
Hair Removal: We'll permanently remove any hair on your body that you don't want.
Masochist: You now feel pleasure from pain.
Manual Control: You can choose whether or not you feel pleasure from pain.
Sensitive Body: Your entire body is now extra sensitive.
Erogenous Body: Your entire body is now an erogenous zone.
Right Moment: Your body's erogenous zones will only be 'active' when you're horny.
Magic Hair: Your body will maintain a constant length for your hair (on your head).
Refractory Period: You no longer have to deal with a refractory period (that is, you'll be able to cum multiple times in a row in a short period of time.)
Menstruation Control: You no longer have to deal with menstruation or it's effects.
Gag Reflex: Your gag reflex is removed.
Flexible Holes: Makes all of your holes much more flexible than they would be naturally. Also increases natural lubrication.
Open Cervix: Your womb can be entered with little effort.
Always Perky: You no longer need to wear a bra.
Easy Pregnancy: Makes your pregnancies much more bearable.
Healthy Babies: Your babies will be strong and healthy.
Flexible Body: Your body is much more flexible. Good for yoga and doing splits.
Reduced Sleep: Instead of 8 hours, your body can easily work with only 4 hours of sleep.
Perfect Metabolism: Maintaining muscle tone/body condition is trivial, however you must consume at least 2,300 calories a day.
Optimized Digestion D: You no longer need to defecate.
Optimized Digestion U: You no longer need to urinate
Cleanliness: You no longer need to shower/bathe. Also includes some internal parts, such as teeth.
Perfect Homeostasis: Your body will maintain its internal temperature perfectly, meaning you no longer need to wear clothes, even in sub-zero temperatures.
Timeless: You will stop aging once you reach between 24-26 years old.
Infinite Telomeres: You no longer age at all.
Hourglass: You can control your age at will. This includes the ability to, for example, revert to your teenage years and grow into an adult again.
Repairbots: Special nanobots will be injected into your body. They are capable of repairing minor wounds and damage, but cannot do anything for major wounds (e.g. a cut-off limb).
Hyper-Immune System: Your body can quickly and effectively fight poisons, toxins, diseases, and other dangerous conditions.
Genetic Cleansing: Your DNA will be 'cleaned' to remove any possible genetic imperfections (e.g. genetic diseases.)

Housing:

Apartment: A small apartment with a bedroom and a bathroom.
Deluxe Apartment: Your apartment will be upgraded to approximately twice the original size.
Deluxe Bedroom: Your bedroom will be upgraded to include a king-size bed, a closet, and a full dresser with a mirror.
3/3 Selected.
Walk-In Closet: a large walk-in closet for all of your clothes.
Deluxe Bathroom: An upgraded bathroom with more space to store your hygiene products. Your toilet will also be upgraded to include a built-in bidet. No more wiping!
Walk-In Shower: Your bathroom will be upgraded to include a walk-in shower with full-body spray, in addition to your bathtub.
Luxury Bathtub: Your bathtub will receive a jacuzzi upgrade.
Kitchen: A standard kitchen with plenty of storage and counter space. Comes with a fridge, stove, and microwave. You must purchase food/additional appliances.
Living Room: A separate room to spend your time in. Comes with a sectional sofa, a table, a wall-mounted television, and a nice view.
Balcony: A small balcony for looking at the view from your room. Can be attached to either your bedroom or your living room.
Empty Room: An empty room. Useful if you need somewhere to store something bulky.
3 selected.

Shared Amenities:

Shared Amenities: Includes access to all listed amenities: Arcade, ball pit, bath house, brothel, convenience store, gym, indoor pool, library, mess hall, movie theater, night club, outdoor garden, recording studio, recreational room, tavern.

Clothing:

Plain Closet: A decent selection of plain, no frills outfits.
Walking Billboard: At least one piece of visible clothing you wear must have a Slut Life logo, a logo from one of its partners (Whores R Us, Sex Toys Ltd., etc.), or something lewd.

Health/Hygiene:

Hygiene Essentials: A basic selection of body care products and make-up. Nothing fancy.
Advanced Health Care: All contestants receive basic health care. However, you can purchase an upgraded health care package. You will receive the best health care money can buy.

Food:

Primary Food:
Baby Food: Your diet will consist of mushy food from a jar. If you wish, someone will feed you.
Additional Food:
Drink Bar:
You will have access to an unlimited supply of (non-alcoholic) drinks you want.

Roommates:

Custom Sexbot: A standard sexbot, made to your exact specifications. Over time, they will learn to adapt to your liking. Additionally, you can choose to keep them afterwards.
Extended Functionality: Your sexbot will use your AI to become useful for everyday tasks.
Owner: (Velma Platt) Cutie (See below)
Owner: Futanari (submissive)(See below)
Owner: Sibling 1(See below)
Owner: Sibling 2(See below)
Owner: (Swanhilde) Succubus(See below) (She-Who-Always-Needs-Hugs-In-Large-Doses-Everyday) https://www.furaffinity.net/view/25105395/

Neighbors:

Marcus: A personal trainer who sincerely wants to help yo get fit. He'll invite you to workout sessions, along with other contestants, and even some of your owners. You should expect some competition from the others.
Jenny and Martha: A former contestant and her owner who decided to take things kinda monogamous after the show. They mainly talk about their past experiences, their latest sessions, and things they'd like to try.
Crystal: Likes to make lots of cute cosplay outfits. Will often ask (beg) you to model for her.
Henry: An alchemist. Needs your fluids for, uh, 'reasons.' Will hook you up with high-quality potions as payment.
Tanya: A hotdog vendor that wants free advertising from the show. She'll give you free, high quality sausages, but you're responsible for getting them on air. Mustard probably won't be enough.
Entertainment:

Cell Phone: A standard smartphone. Comes with a basic processor, basic communications (WiFi + 3G), a camera, 16 GB of storage, a microSD slot, and an 8000mAh battery. Also includes a pair of headphones and unlimited data. You may keep it after the year is up.
4G LTE Radio: Support of 4G LTE on all major networks
FTL Communications: Can send and receive FTL Communications
Porn: A selection of porn magazines and DVDs. Also removes the porn blocker from all your devices.
Viewer's Choice Porn: Restricts porn across devices to a weekly selection chosen by viewers.
Education: Using state-of-the-art technology, you can learn up to three year's worth of information on up to three subjects in just one year. Topics may not be overly broad.
Slut Life Legal
Making Fabric and Clothing Design and Construction
Computer Science (unless a better idea comes up quickly)
Personal AI: A personal AI program. Its personality can be modified at any time. It is also capable of 'hopping' between devices that you own.
Own Will: Your personal AI will have a much stronger will/personality and is not guaranteed to listen to your commands. However, it will act in more 'human' ways. Depending on its personality settings, you may expect more banter/tricks. Cannot disable or change the AI's personality after initial setup without a complete reset.
Computer: A mid-end computer with fast, unlimited internet access. You could get in trouble for doing illegal things, but since you're on another planet, you don't really have to worry about draconian laws on other planets.
Webcam: A webcam for you to provide 'private' shows for your fans. Must cam for at least 1 hour each week.
Laptop: In case you wanted a laptop instead of a desktop for some reason.

Owners:

Cutie: A sweet, lively girl that just wants to have fun with others. Typical activities include shopping, visiting amusement parks, and other activities she likes.
Funtime: Extra four hours/day with this owner.
As roommate.
Futanari:
A cute, submissive futa girl. She just wants somebody to love her.
As roommate.
Slime Girl:
A friendly, gel-like girl that likes to 'play' with others. Please note that her definition of 'play' involves invading all of your holes with her body.
Siblings: Your two sisters and/or brothers will have fun with you. What's that, you didn't have any siblings? Well, we may have taken a sample of your DNA after your body was modified and used that, so you do now.
As roommate.
Mad Scientist:
Somebody had to make the drugs and nanomachines. You'll be their number one test subject, and they have all kinds of plans for what to try next. Don't worry: they're contractually obligated to put you back to normal. Eventually.
Succubus/Incubus: A literal sex demon. They are well versed in making people cum, and will have you begging for more when they're done.
As roommate.
Dragon:
A large (in more ways than one) male dragon. It'll hurt at first, but you'll get used to it.

Punishments

Meet 'n Greet: Twice a year, you will be required to go on a week long tour to have a meet and greet with your fans.
Raffle: You will be required to service a lucky fan who one a raffle.
Spanking: If the weekly rating drops below a certain point, you will be spanked.
Buttplug: You must wear a butt plug at all times. It will only be removed if you need to use the bathroom.
Double-Dildo Underwear: You will be forced to wear latex underwear with two inflatable dildos attached to it, one for each hole. It will be taken off if you need to do your business.
Vibrator: You will be required to wear a vibrator at all times. It will either be in your vagina or attached near the top of your penis(es) (or in both locations, if you have both). All of your owners will receive a remote control to control them.
Vibrators Everywhere: Vibrators will be placed in/on certain areas, including, but not limited to: asshole, clit, nipples, vagina, penis(es). The following punishments will also include vibrators: Double Dildo Underwear, Urethral Play, Chastity, and Buttplug.
Urethral Play: Like the buttplug, your urethra will be plugged at all times. It will only be removed if you need to use the bathroom.
Public Humiliation: Once a week, you will be stripped naked and placed on display for four hours.
Corset Piercing: Once a week, you will be put in a corset piercing for four hours.
Water Chamber: Once a week, you will be stripped naked and put into a sealed tank filled with water for four hours. You'll be testing out our new genetic modification to give humans gills; hopefully they work. Oh, by the way, we gave you gills.
Breast Expansion: The size of your breasts will be controlled by your owners.
Manual Control: We'll give you a remote control to control your breast size.
Tentacles: A portal will appear in your room to a tentacle pit. You'll probably want to avoid it, unless you want to get trapped for several hours (though your owners may not appreciate it).
Climax Control: A special chip will be implanted into you to prevent you from being able to cum. As a side effect, when you do climax, all previous climaxes will come 'crashing down' on you at once. All of your owners will receive a remote control that they can use to allow you to climax.
Edging: The edging you experience will be stronger and last longer depending on how long it has been since you came.
Manual Control: We will give you a remote control for the chip.

Jobs:

Brothel Cleaner: You will be cleaning the brothel instead. Marginally more exciting than cleaning rooms.
Part time.
Magical Girl:
You get to be a cute magical girl! Your age must be less than 25. Must not be a biological male.
Job Modifiers:
Cash Money: You may spend the money from the jobs you receive during the show.
Raise: All salaries are doubled.
Donate: 30% of your salary is donated to charity.

Adjustments I:

Adjustments II:

Safeword: You will be allowed to select a safeword. Be careful, if you overuse it you will be prohibited from using it.

Rewards:

"Was it all a dream?": At the end of the show, you will be sent back to before you started. You won't remember being a contestant, but you will keep your new body. You also receive $3,000,000.
Secret Society Membership: You will gain a lifetime membership to a secret society that oversees the entire multiverse. This is probably the most control you'll ever have in your life. You may also choose two other rewards for free.
New Home: After the show, you will be able to keep your apartment and all your furnishings, entertainment, and roommates. In exchange, your new home will be here. You can choose to continue the punishments/owners/jobs if you wish. You also receive $800,000.

If people are interested in seeing the original CYOA I did for Taylor, before I properly thought about what she would pick, let me know and I can toss it up as well, along with the CYOA for Hania Lowe, the no longer existing Fennec fox morph roommate.

Last edited:
Seriously, a condom of sweetened semen with every force-fed meal (without cum connoisseur or semen addiction), mandatory injections of sensitivity booster and aphrodisiac, Dragon owner (without masochism), public casting call, Glory hole with the thirsty modifier (you must drink everything that comes out... does that include urine? and again, nothing to make her like the cum), an hour of daily spanking (again, no masochism mod)... Yea... Taylor would have been in Hell for her run, and likely not had much of a mind left by the end of the first week, let alone the end of the year-long run.

...If you voluntarily and knowingly made those choices, you 100% deserve the consequences.

On the other hand, someone trying to inflict that on you? WAR TO THE KNIFE!

I may as well toss this up now, since I already added it on FFN. Here's Taylor's finalized CYOA. All future CYOAs will be presented as a spreadsheet, because copy/paste and automatically calculated totals are a lot less annoying than doing everything by hand. It is spoilered for length, as it is lengthy.

Let's watch as Taylor accidentally gets pregnant, gives birth, and has to give the kid up because she chose Safeword over Caretaker. Dis gunna be gud :D

Sergeant Richard Johnson
Really. Just... Really. Is his partner named Jewels Wang as well?

Johnson chuckled. "That's fine. Being a gun aficionado definitely isn't for everyone." He looked over the list and whistled. "For only a few days, this is surprisingly thought out. She goes into why she's considering each model and what else she needs to know to consider its viability."

Cindy nodded. "I especially enjoyed the 'I would consider this if there was any chance the ammunition existed' list."

"Just its existence shows she's taking this seriously," Johnson agreed. "Of course, she could have just left it out entirely, but wish lists are always fun." Looking the list over again, he added, "All of this looks fairly standard and shouldn't be too hard to scrounge together. If this works, she's going to blow those other magical girls away."
I do hope there's a version of the Pancor Jackhammer from a time line that it actually moved out of the experimental stage of the experimental stage on that list. That would be awesome.

Or some form of Microgun or one of the Taurus Models.

"We're all waiting to see how those musket girls compare to someone with proper hardware."
They'll see just how good Magitek is! Magic can never compare to both magic infused technology and Magitek!

And I probably need to get them set up with proper identification, too.
That will probably Troll Cauldron, just have some people who don't exist and can't be Pathed show up out of nowhere. Of course they'll have to take notice of them first.

specifically between the corset piercing
Funny how she's concerned about dangerous things in combat and then goes with the most dangerous thing to have in combat: an obvious weakness.

"You don't go by Dick?"
Dick Johnson, son of Wang Johnson and Peach Muff, heir to the Johnson Family Jewels.

"But, no. We have to deal with enough dicks in this profession without dealing with another one."
Aha. Aha. Aha. Funny.

Looking over the rifle, Taylor asked, "Wouldn't one of the machine guns be better?"

"In conventional combat? Maybe," Johnson replied, "but magical girls tend to swarm their targets, so the added accuracy is definitely an advantage. Besides, one well placed bullet usually does the job better than a spray of them."
Or set it to single shot and compensate for bullet drop to make a machine gun sniper (or use a Microgun while pointed away). Alternatively a Taurus Revolver can basically be called justifiably called a Hand Cannon (it can fire Rifle Bullets!).

"Two words," Taylor said with a smirk. "Healing bullets."
Headshots cure Brain Damage and fix Khepritis! Kill Undead with Positive Energy! Drag souls back to their corpses! The wonders of Magic Healing Ammunition!

Jiminy Juice brand All Natural Cricket Crush, Original Flavor
That genuinely sounds delicious.

Make sure I didn't sign up for anything really stupid.
Like attaching metal rings to your flesh, tying string between them tight enough to pull on the skin they cover skin, and then running into battle like that's a Good Idea?

And on that note," Taylor said with finality, "I think I'm going to read this thing thoroughly before I sign it."
Pfft-heh-HAHAHAHAHA! SINCE WHEN HAS SHE READ ANYTHING THOROUGHLY THUSFAR?!

Like attaching metal rings to your flesh, tying string between them tight enough to pull on the skin they cover skin, and then running into battle like that's a Good Idea?

Pfft-heh-HAHAHAHAHA! SINCE WHEN HAS SHE READ ANYTHING THOROUGHLY THUSFAR?!

Since when has Taylor ever acted like someone who's actually properly read all those famous books that her background claims? Never, so don't be upset at her for being an idiot. Be upset at Wildbow for giving her such a vastly out of place and inappropriate mother instead.

Because most bestsellers I for one have read do NOT teach people to lie down and keep being beaten like a rug, or to just bottle it all up until they crack.

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot to tell you to go read the description of Corset Piercings again.

Last edited:
Isn't refractory removal for guys? Woman can already do multiple orgasms (if they are incredibly lucky).

Reactions: Ack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back