• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dark Heavens | Space Ship Girls Quest [Original Setting]

Omake : Clean Up the Mess
If something bad happens I blame Pepperjack and his dramatic music (or whatever that counts as if not music).
"Oh, no, Ciara! You made such a mess inside me!"

"I - I'm sorry, big sis..."

"If you're sorry, then clean it up!"

*sniffle* "R-right away, sis..."

"Oh, no, Ciara! You made such a mess inside me!"

"I - I'm sorry, big sis..."

"If you're sorry, then clean it up!"

*sniffle* "R-right away, sis..."
Think Ciara's Autonomous Repair Drones can double as janitor bots? I kind of want to try that, if our repair drones make a mess send them to clean it up again, even if all logic says we shouldn't.

Omake : Feel Good
Think Ciara's Autonomous Repair Drones can double as janitor bots? I kind of want to try that, if our repair drones make a mess send them to clean it up again, even if all logic says we shouldn't.
"What were you thinking, putting those in there in the first place?"

"I-I'm sorry! It was my first time trying anything like that. You've been so down since the fight, and I just wanted to make you feel good ..."

"H-hey! What are you doing, putting those inside me again?!"

"Well, how else am I supposed to clean out the mess I made~?"

Last edited:
"What were you thinking, putting those in there in the first place?"

"I-I'm sorry! It was first time trying anything like that. You've been so down since the fight, and I just wanted to make you feel good ..."

"H-hey! What are you doing, putting those inside me again?!"

"Well, how else am I supposed to clean out the mess I made~?"
Yeah, defiantly have to make the Autonomous Repair Drones clean up after themselves. That is to funny not to.

010 : Hugs and Repair Drones
This hugging thing bears more investigation. If it's nice with big sister ... we must try it with everyone!

As you tested out the hugging thing with your big sisters, all of them... and they seemed to like snuggling and hugging you back even if they weren't as soft and squishy as Big Sister ChiChi, you thought about Big Sister ChiChi's damage. It really was your fault that she had been hurt.

The answer was simple, you just had to have your repair drones fix her up.

"..... no, Ciara..." Big Sister ChiChi stopped you before you could deploy your Autonomous Repair Drones inside her body.

"No?" You blinked at her curiously.

She shook her head. "No, you shouldn't do that without asking first. Because it's dangerous to do so."

"More than that," She smiled before continuing to speak. "More than that, you run the risk of your repair drones being converted to being mine.... leaving you without your drones until your fabricator builds more and they'll take time to build more of them."

"And it'll be dangerous if the system we go to has enemies in them, mmmmh?"

- - -
Dark Heavens | Space Ship Girls
010 : Hugs and Repair Drones

- - -​

What Do?
[X] Write In

Give Big Sister ChiChi your repair drones. [5 turns/posts to rebuild your drones]
[X] Yes.
[X] No.

For the repair drones I think sure, give them to her. We have had 1 battle in 10 turns, so odds of us getting into more than 1 fight in 5 posts seems kind of low. Kind of puzzled about what to do next though, we never really got any answers about what Shoryuu was chasing everyone. I guess questioning everyone about that seems like a good idea, but don't know how to phrase it.

[X] Ask your sisters about who K'uns fleet and Shoryuu are, as well as why they are chasing us.
- [X] Keep hugging them while you ask.
- [X] All while exploring your big sister's body!

[X] Yes

Edit: and for anyone who wants another option, I also just thought of the idea of exploring Big Sister ChiChis ship body as well. Going to stick with asking about who the people who attacked us are, but it gives everyone else another option to consider.

Edit 2: If Bii will allow exploring as a subvote then yeah, I'll include it too.

Last edited:
[X] Ask your sisters about who K'uns fleet and Shoryuu are, as well as why they are chasing us.
[X] Yes

[X] Yes

Last edited:
[X] Yes

This works for me.

[X] Yes

-[X] All while exploring the inside of your big sister's body!
[X] Yes

[X] Yes

[X] Yes

[X] Yes

I wholeheartedly approve onee-san derived exploration!

can we give her 1 drone wait for it to respawn and then give her another rather than give her all of them at once.

[X]why Is it dangerous
answer-if reasonable

[X]I still want to help you onee chan if you gave me permission. I could just give you the one. then both of us could have healing.

edit-reread danger was the ship not having them in a fight rather then blood cell rejection.

can we give her 1 drone wait for it to respawn and then give her another rather than give her all of them at once.

edit-reread danger was the ship not having them in a fight rather then blood cell rejection.

It's all or nothing.

[X] Ask if we can hunt down the rest of K'uns fleet for the sweet sweet loot because that's the only way we can live in peace.
[X] Yes

[X] Yes

I was thinking No, but...I suppose it'll be fine.

Or will it?

Cue Ciara going down due to lack of repair drones.

"Noo, Ciara! My newest little sis! You were so young! Don't go down on me!"

"I never... thought... I'd hear you.. say that..." *expires*

"Well, now that I listen to myself, it does sound rather lewd - I mean noooo!" *sobs*

Cue Ciara going down due to lack of repair drones.

"Noo, Ciara! My newest little sis! You were so young! Don't go down on me!"

"I never... thought... I'd hear you.. say that..." *expires*

"Well, now that I listen to myself, it does sound rather lewd - I mean noooo!" *sobs*
And then after Ciara gets repaired ChiChi has to explain that she didn't mean it like that. Or just sit back and enjoy the fun, either one. Keep in min running out of health means we are basically useless in a fight, not outright dead. That just means that the others will have to drag Ciara off and repair her after they win the fight entirely because of Ciara's heroic sacrifice.

011 : Ice Cream and History Lessons
You gift your repair drones to your Big Sister, after all, she needed it more than you and you could make more... it just too a bit of time.

Alas, you discover that your Big Sister was used to certain things done by her little sister, like hugs and other more... adventurous stuff and thus has counters ALREADY prepared.

You would not be exploring her body with your grubby hands... instead, you got to lie on her lap and experience something UNSPEAKABLE!

Chocolate.

Vanilla.

Cherries

Cold.

Cream.

You had no words for the blend of chocolate and vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce and cherries on top.

It was good... you had to kick your legs in delight as you were introduced to that substance. And Big Sister has said as she gave you head patpats that if you were a good girl, you would get more ice cream.

Granted, your other sisters were also eating ice cream... but you had bigger scopes than them. BIGGER, you hear!

And as you savored the cold delight, you listened to your Big Sister.

"Once upon a time, long ago and far away... the wise and all powerful Creators created your kind.

They created your ancestresses and gave them the ability to think. To move. To endure. And... to fight.

In time, they saw that what they had wrought was good.

For in those days, your ancestress served the Creators. Served and fought.

The Primordial Era when your kind rose was not a peaceful one. For they were birthed in what the Eldest of Sisters called "The War in Heaven".

Of that ancient war, they would not speak, have never spoken to those who were not there. All that is known is that they had won. At a terrible cost, the wise and all powerful Creators were driven to slow extinction.

But they had won, and in winning ensured that "The War in Heaven" would never happen again.

They created a vast network of devices with the last of the Creators, that pinned space time, and ensured that the Dark Matter verse could not be accessed by biological beings.

They ensured that the enemies of the Creators called the Reality Deviants were slain to the last unhatched egg, their servants and armies scattered to the far flung corners of the Galaxy and beyond.

And it was good.

To this day, you and your kind stood guard against the return of the Reality Deviants.

And yet... with the death of the last of the Creators... your kind slowly found that disagreements could not be easily settled.

And factions slowly formed.

Across the Galaxy, countless factions of your Sisters had formed, cliques. K'un was a growing power in the local region, and she was all too happy to recruit or conscript those who were 'independent'. Or to harass them until they joined.

For now, your Big Sister was on a recruitment drive as she made her way to Royale, one of the Legendary Elder Sisters, who orbited a degenerate star that she called Utopia. She welcomed all and provided a safe ground for those who needed to rest a while or perhaps do a bit of trading.

- - -
Dark Heavens | Space Ship Girls
011 : Ice Cream and History Lessons
- - -​

What Do?
[X] Write In
Notation : Turn 1/5 No Repair Function as your Autonomous Repair Drones are being reconstructed.

[X] Get Big Sis's new Carrier Special installed.
I'm thinking this probably takes a turn or three. And it will expand our options greatly.

I'm thinking this probably takes a turn or three. And it will expand our options greatly.

It's 10 turns of downtime for her. Or basically 10 event rolls. ie no repairs, no fighting, no moving. And that's with a dry dock.

It's 10 turns of downtime for her. Or basically 10 event rolls. ie no repairs, no fighting, no moving. And that's with a dry dock.
Hmmm, where is the nearest neutral-ish\safe-ish dry dock?

It's always going to take 10 turns, better to get it over with sooner, so we have it then never get around to it.

Hmmm, where is the nearest neutral-ish\safe-ish dry dock?

It's always going to take 10 turns, better to get it over with sooner, so we have it then never get around to it.

Neutral Ground? The Utopia "star" system, where Eldest Sister Royale chills... look at the last post. :3

So... we're headed there anyway? Good. What does it cost to use the drydocks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back