• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

Except it'll wear off in 24 hours and she'll be super pissed at you mocking and manipulating her, as well as mind controlling her

I'd vote for dumping Night at the PRT jails except that'd fuck over the frame job. So instead just

[x] Head back to the Necropolis

and get Sherrel to build a cell to imprison her until things with E88 are over.
She wasn't pissed at the Nazi's for doing that to her, and our way actually feels good. I'm kinda hoping she asks to get put back under the glamour when it wears off.:eek:

[X] Worry about it later
-[X] She can be a problem for future you, so current you doesn't need to think about it

We will probably forget about her anyway.

[X] Hang around the base
-[X] Visit your children, you have not forgotten them!

Last edited:
[x]Keep her until the E88 are destroyed and then

[x] go to sleep

I really want to find out who the other songs are about.

[X] Worry about it later "It'll really depend on how things play out with her, but I'm leaning towards..."
-[X] Let her go

What to do next
[X] Hang around the base
-[X] Visit - Danny. We must let him know we haven't forgotten about the brewery, his diabolical plot has failed! Unless he's actually come up with a better idea...

Everyone's voting for raiding when that just opens the possibility for discovery... We're good for now... any more against the E88 can wait until tomorrow to see their response to your frame job.

[X] Worry about it later "It'll really depend on how things play out with her, but I'm leaning towards..."
-[X] Let her go
What to do next
[X] Check our Day Planner thing for what to do next.

-[X] Let her go
What to do next
[X] Check our Day Planner thing for what to do next.

[X] Attack the Sharp Rottweiler's stuff
-[X] Compliment the Hollow Man on his strategic acumen and tell him how much we appreciate having him help us navigate this strange world.

Last edited:

-[X] Compliment the Hollow Man on his strategic acumen and tell him how much we appreciate having him help us navigate this strange world.

[X] Frame Denat
-[X] Con both surviving factions into hiring you to kill Denat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back