• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

I kind of want to do [ ] Lisa on PHO talking to Amy but I'm not sure I want to be 'that guy'.

[X] ???
Because I don't know what it is and the only way I can learn what it is lies in trying to make sure it wins

[X] ???

Always nice to choose the unknown option when it can't backfire horribly on you, at least I doubt it can as this is just OOC knowledge we're getting so at worst we get surprised by the undersiders or others reactions to us which is perfectly fine IC so really it should be ok? Hopefully anyway.

Always nice to choose the unknown option when it can't backfire horribly on you, at least I doubt it can as this is just OOC knowledge we're getting so at worst we get surprised by the undersiders or others reactions to us which is perfectly fine IC so really it should be ok? Hopefully anyway.
And now you've doomed us horribly.

[X] ???

I want to save PHO for after we fix the Merchants.

[X] ???

Pho doesn't know that much yet as we haven't done anything big. We should look at it after fixing the merchants. Lisa is interesting but I want the mystery option

[X] Build a stronger lodge, but get done in 7 days

How much time per day has to be used for the construction of the lodge?

[X] Somewhere in between. Choose 2-6 days.
-[X] A medium lodge. 4 days. *3.5 rounded up*

Wow, if anyone figures out that we're responsible for the booze-mad murder-fairy the comparisons between us and GU are just going to become worse and worse.

Are you going to just say we're able to focus and concentrate long enough to complete it or does that need another roll for us to not get distracted?

[X] Somewhere in between. Choose 2-6 days

I say do 3 days of the choices 1, 3 and, 7 are all prime numbers and those are usually considered to be numerically superior in systems of magic where numbers matter at all even though this one doesn't seem to for this we work off multiple systems so it may seem like a good idea to us even if it doesn't matter

so since we are in a hurry I say go for 3 we need this fast but we want it to work we can always do the rest if we feel we need a stronger lodge before we try to use it

-[X] Something comes up part-way through construction to temporarily put a hold on it's construction (PRT reaction to Skidmark's death, or ABB/E88 incursion into Merchant territory, or something like that... they do usually just scurry off to some other unclaimed territory after all, or Coil makes a move...); so it's not actually done in 7 days.

I am unsure what you mean but I'll take a stab at your question. First there are no checks. You increase the power of you lodge 1 point per day of 12 hours of work up to 7. If you have to stop during that day's work you have to restart that day's work if you one to try it again. So if you have to stop at day 4, you can pick up at day 4 when ever you want to, even days later, but you don't have to start all over again for days already done.

I meant is it going to timeskip. We do the vote, then the update has we start on the project, then seven days pass and it is complete.

Or is it a vote that we start on the project, get some work in on it, and then another vote is needed to see what we do next.

This needs to be asked because we have not been able to actually focus on a single goal for longer than 2-3 votes before getting completely distract and/or forgetting whatever it is we were attempting to do. The fact that this is completely in character is greatly amusing, but does not lend itself towards anything that takes longer than 6 hours if the voters are given a choice in the matter.

On a different note we've got a mechanic here, anyone got an encyclopedic knowledge of rpgs to identify what system would have something like this? Setting up a base boosting spell research and gaining one power per twelve hours of work is what we've got. I have no idea though.

Plus every hardcore fantasy nerd knows that the number seven is a big deal,i don't want to know what could happen if Necros cuts corners and only does 5 days of work.

Plus every hardcore fantasy nerd knows that the number seven is a big deal,i don't want to know what could happen if Necros cuts corners and only does 5 days of work.
It's only mostly the important number, there are exceptions but they're unlikely to matter here but it's possible they do. I mean maybe you only do a max of seven because doing one more would be dangerous? It's unlikely we'd actually summon Bel-Shamharoth and have to fight off a an extradimensional soul rending horror but it's not technically a zero chance. It's just unlikely that Discworld is involved so the number that is twice four and between seven and nine is unlikely to be dangerous.

Reread what I said, you increase of the power of the lodge ever with 12 hours of work, not gain a power ever 12 hours. Learning a spell takes longer, and making a spell from scratch takes even long then that.
I meant gain one power like +1 power to the lodge, so power used not to refer to something like a superpower or anything. Unfortunately I don't know enough about any system to identify what you're referring to though.

[X] Somewhere in between. Choose 2-6 days.

[] Meld them together

EDIT:
I like redaeth's write-in better.

[] Meld the Broken and the Survivor into one and set aside the Warrior.

EDIT 2:
Actually, thinking about this more, we want her to claw back her sanity. Which is currently lost due to her having multiple sets of memories. So let's not make that a permanent problem shall we?

[X] The broken

Last edited:
The broken is Taylor as she was during high school. I don't think its right to push that aside, however to get through this Taylor is going to need more then that. The drive to be the best was never Taylor, however its the fact that the Survivor was Happy makes me want it.

So have a write-in.

[X] Meld the Broken and the Survivor into one and set aside the Warrior.

Last edited:
[X] The warrior

I really dont care if its taylor, this options sounds better

[X] The broken

Let's get back who we were. Base Taylor has alot of advantages, not the least of which is being able to function in the real world if we ever make the roll to have her emerge again.

We have also learned a valuable lesson, not everything in our head is harmless and we need to be a little more careful. There's nothing that says the other two will know that and this might happen again because of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back