• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Contact Puddle
-[X] Call meeting

I'm a tad bit worried about what might happen to Purity or Theo in the event that we do not get them onside before out attack.

[X] Set up defenses first.
-[X] Ask Transporter about making the base invisible.
-[X] Level up our Lodge.

Last edited:
[X] Contact Puddle
-[X] Put up a giant sign
--[X]Let Mt Flufflekins halp
Web need a mother/son bonding activity. We promised!

[X] Set up defenses first

We just saw that our minions cant really fight so we got to make shure they are protected before we directly piss off another group

Last edited:
-[X] Level up our Lodge.
--[X] Timeskip to lodges completion.

*edit- Altered my vote, see here for why.

Our lodge held out against LUNG for a short time. Give it another power boost or two, and make it invisible on top of that, and we'll be much better off against the Empire, when they finally attack (and we know they will).

Once we start a real conflict with E88, we'll have to devote almost all our time to that for a while, or else they'll be able to regroup, reorganize, and call in for reinforcements from Germany (can't remember how to spell the name of the Nazi organization... 'G' something) and/or other Nazi cape groups (they have dozens of Nazi groups in the US they can call upon).

As for following Kaiser after the meeting (if we have one), I think that's something to decide on at the end of the meeting, but something to still keep in mind. Basically it's 'a plan' not 'the plan'. Always a good idea to have several plans going into a situation like that, so you can do what's most appropriate at the time, without having to jump in blind.

*edit- I just noticed... We never got an option to power up the lodge today... We woke up, Mt. Fluffykins was there, and we got options to plan, explore, and hang around the lodge, but not to power up the lodge.

I'm pretty sure the lodge is only at level 2 of 7, possibly 3 of 7, so we've still got 4-5 days of empowering it to go... We really should finish doing that before we go looking for a fight. Remember, the last fight came to us, we didn't go looking for it.

Also, all the Merchants are still addicts right now. Once we get them all clean and sober, we'll have A LOT more resources to work with... even if we keep them all completely out of danger, they can still act as reconnaissance and intel.

*edit2- It occurs to me, we can also set up additional lodges, to create multiple defensible locations.

Last edited:
[] Contact Puddle
-[] Call meeting

Full disclosure: I'd vote for defenses, except I'm tired of spending every update on the Merchants. Squealer isn't even a valid waifu anymore.

Last edited:
Full disclosure: I'd vote for defenses, except I'm tired of spending every update on the Merchants. Squealer isn't even a valid waifu anymore.
Maybe a time-skip to the completion of the lodge? Something like:
[] Set up defenses first.
-[] Ask Transporter about making the base invisible.
-[] Level up our Lodge.
--[] Timeskip to lodges completion
That would actually solve a few problems now that I think about it. For one, a number of the Merchants may be completely sober by then, so we'll have their help... at least the ones that stick around after they're cured (some will undoubtedly return to their families once they're cured, a good number of them were kidnapped after all).

Additionally, our defenses will be complete... Meaning we'll be able to jump right into to the conflict with E88 with far fewer worries.

It would also get us past that tedium you're feeling, without sacrificing too much.

The biggest problem with it... We miss out on a few days worth of exploring our soul-space.

If anyone picks up this option, I'll change my vote to it.

*edit- Maybe Transporter can do something similar to the unplottable charm from Harry Potter. That way no one would be able to find the base, even if if they knew where it was, they simply couldn't find it on a map. Remember... Tinkers are Bullshit.

-[X] Level up our Lodge.
--[X] Timeskip to lodges completion
The only issue with a time skip is we miss out on any boosts while we are sleeping but I would be fine with assuming we spent our time on mother son bonding\allowing our soul to acclimate to what we have already absorbed so we can actually get more boosts

-[X] Level up our Lodge.
The only issue with a time skip is we miss out on any boosts while we are sleeping but I would be fine with assuming we spent our time on mother son bonding\allowing our soul to acclimate to what we have already absorbed so we can actually get more boosts
Good point about letting our soul acclimate to what's been done already. Too much, too fast would be very bad; Fae are very mercurial creatures, their very nature can change drastically. In a way, their souls are malleable in a way a human's soul isn't. (It's kinda hard to find the right words to express what I'm trying to say here...) Regardless, it would be a good idea to spend a few days centering ourself, and re-affirming our identity, before we lose any more of it... And the mother-son bonding could lead to some more info about Mt. Fluffykins' abilities.

Also, changed my vote.

-[X] Level up our Lodge.

Good point about letting our soul acclimate to what's been done already. Too much, too fast would be very bad; Fae are very mercurial creatures, their very nature can change drastically. In a way, their souls are malleable in a way a human's soul isn't. (It's kinda hard to find the right words to express what I'm trying to say here...) Regardless, it would be a good idea to spend a few days centering ourself, and re-affirming our identity, before we lose any more of it... And the mother-son bonding could lead to some more info about Mt. Fluffykins' abilities.

Also, changed my vote.

This is what I was trying to get across with my analysis of the last exploration option. We really should be waiting for Mr. Nibbles to at least give us a rough idea about what is where. This last one ended up not that bad but the second time with Rana and Murphy were really not good and we're nearing the point where we wouldn't even know who we used to be if we keep going at this pace.

-[X] Level up our Lodge.

Edale you forgot the X when you changed your vote

[X] Lisa
Time to see how the modern sherlock figures how things are!

[X] Lisa
-[X] Interludes during time-skip.

Something tells me if we pick Aisha, we'll see her Trigger; we are pretty close to the time-frame of her Trigger event IIRC.

The Adversary is probably either E88 or the Protectorate... I'd be fine if this one won, honestly.

But Lisa... Lisa, Lisa, Lisa... She'll be the one that lets us see the whole picture. And I'd love to see how she's dealing with the migraines of her powers trying to make heads or tails outta Necros*. And the probable glimpse into how Coil views what's going on.

*edit-

-------

Lisa heard a noise... Maybe if she ignored it, it would go away... ... ... It wouldn't stop...

With a groan, she pulled the pillow off of her head, and looked around the dark room, occasionally wincing slightly as she saw different things.

As she narrowed down the source of the offending sounds, she spotted her cellphone ringing from an incoming call. As she glanced at the number, she swore as she realized it was from the Boss, and she had to answer it, rather than just sending them to voicemail or something.

Blearily she answered the phone: "What is it Boss, but just keep it short; I've got the worst Thinker headache I've ever experienced by an order of magnitude right now, I think I ended up just shy of a full aneurism..."

After a few moments of silence, she heard the Boss's voice, a bit quieter than normal: "Tattletale, for now you should rest to recover, I'll send one of my men over with some morphine for now. We'll discuss whatever it was that caused you to push your power so far once you've regained your senses. I called to inform you that your next assignment, once you've recovered, will be finding out everything you can about a new Cape in town, Necros-"

Suddenly Coil stopped talking as Lisa let out a small scream.

Lisa, panting: "Don't... don't mention her around me! 5 seconds! I saw her for 5 seconds 3 days ago... and my power went berserk! I'm still recovering from that, and it's still the worst headache I've ever had!"

-------

Universe A

Coil: "I...see. Recover as best as you can, and we'll discuss anything you've discovered about her then."

Coil then hung up, leaving Lisa to recover in the dark quiet again.

-------

Universe B

Coil: "I'm going to need everything you know about her now, I'm sorry about the pain your in, but I need to know."

Lisa, wincing in pain, tried to drudge up the memories of her short encounter with Necros: "She's POWERFUL."

Wincing in pain, she continued: " Maybe the most powerful parahuman ever...If she's a parahuman at all."

Lisa tried to bring up any more solid info she could find on her, her migraine getting considerably more insistent.

Suddenly she cried out sharply, the Coil heard a thumping sound, like a body hitting the floor... Then the phoneline was eerily quiet.

After calling out for her a few times, Coil used his remote access program to turn on the camera on her phone.

There was a finger covering most of the camera lens, but in the edge of the shot he could see Tattletale lying motionless on the ground, eyes vacant, and trail of blood slowly flowing out of both her ears.

Coil collapsed the timeline

----------

Enjoy.

And as I was writing this, I realized with altering only 4-5 words, I can make this omake apply to like 90% of the alt-power-Taylor worm crossover fics out there.

Last edited:
[X] Lisa
-[X] Interludes during time-skip

[X] Lisa

Interludes sound's good for during Timeskip it sounds like it would be a good way for us to get something while you figure out what happens
I'm glad you're ok with the time skip its hard to resist a power up even when you know it's a bad idea

...its hard to resist a power up even when you know it's a bad idea
Just ask Boromir.
preview33b.jpg

[X] Lisa

Interludes as passage-of-time is solid strategy.

[X] Lisa

Enough has happened that this should be sufficiently interesting. I have to admit, I'm kind of curious about what Aisha's interlude would be, but this wins out, for me.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Oh, Coil how we love your failures!

Coil, Coil, Coil... Don't you know the high-advisor is ALWAYS working against the ruler... Especially when they were forced into that role at gunpoint.

[X] Hangout with
-[X] The Kineticist

What can i say, i see Necros as a wildcard and i think Assault is a fun guy to have as a friend for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ame

Users who are viewing this thread

Back