• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Go mingle with your minions, maybe they will cheer you up

[X] Get to know the Collecter

We shouldn't put this off any more.

[X] Talk to more minions
-[X] Get to know the Collector

I think it would flow more naturally if we go to the next ritual circle to talk to more minions, and the Collector is in that circle.

Also... Why was there only 3 people in the first circle we checked? I thought the circles were large enough to handle a lot more than 3 people... And that there weren't enough circles made presently to have people spread out like that. I was thinking there were like 10-15 people per circle... Only 3 per circle stresses my SoD...

You preen under his praise and say "I'm just super focused and nothing distracts me from my goals is all."
...Words fail me...
You spend the next five minutes making small talk trying to get to know them better. Apostle is looking forward to going back and trying to make amends with her family. Apparently she runaway after a stupid argument and got nabbed by the Despoiler after a couple days on the street. Scraggily had been down his luck for awhile: no job, no money and addicted to drugs, he had felt at time working for the Despoiler was the best option out a bunch of terrible choices. He is eager to see where you are going to take the Merchants and is staying aboard. Scar-eye does not talk much. You guess he is shy or something.
Well... Seems my prediction about our memory for names was right.

[X] Get to know the Collecter

Time to get to know the garbage man.

[X] Song of Solitude
We were warned agenst heart by Rana so only one I definitely don't want to go to several I'm wary of though im hopeing solitude will take us to one of the 3 we had to choose from as a possibility of being us

I was thinking solitude might be this one
The third was born and lived alone her entire life. She lived in a vast valley filled with beasts and every day was a fight for survival. She died young, but she was never unhappy.

I was also thinking Rana might be the warrior from Mr. Nibbles interlude

[X] Song of Solitude

I think its best to avoid the sheep and the heart. We've been told of both and neither is good.

[X] Song of Lies

I seem to recall Rana saying solitude was bad as well...

I REALLY wanna get another dream with Mr Nibbles soon... We need a quick tour...

I am undecided.

Rana is bad, she's seriously fucking with our base mindset and further corruption along that path would be really stupid.

Steel sounds good and would be my primary choice, except we're fae now and have a serious allergy to it. We might overcome it through whatever we get but we might also be severely damaged within our own mind.

Silence, Heart, Hunger, and Despair are just plain no.

Solitude is a maybe but Taylor already has a problem with that so it might be as bad as Despair.

Song of Lies has potential but we're much more naive than we were due to corruption from Rana and the song of Change, which is too bad isn't a choice because Murphy is no longer there to cause problems so it would be the safest choice we could make besides sitting right where we are and just meditating to fix our head a little.

The sheep is.....I have no idea but apparently it is bad.

I kinda just want to sit here and meditate until Mr Nibbles is around to guide us, wandering around randomly isn't helping us any and might bring us to the point where we're just plain fucked.

definitely stay away from she sheep until we get the story of how it almost wiped out existence.

[X] No
-[X] "I'm not your mother, but I'd be willing to help take care of you."

Maybe the love of (dragon)child will save Taylor's mind

Last edited:
[X] No
-[X] "I'm not your mother, but I'd be willing to help take care of you."

OK... Is this a dragon, a Dragon, or a Drakon? You know what, screw it, we're boned no matter what we do.

Most intelligent draconian species have ways to tell truth from fiction.

I'd be wary of ANY major interaction with one of the higher echelons of Dragons without first knowing it's True Name... But we don't have much of a choice here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back