• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

Seriously... why did we vote to capture the bee spirit, if we were just going to kill it right away anyways. If so, it would have been better to just kill it right away, before Emma identified us...

Seriously... why did we vote to capture the bee spirit, if we were just going to kill it right away anyways. If so, it would have been better to just kill it right away, before Emma identified us...

We're hoping to pull off even more Necro bullshit by piggybacking on the hive connection to do stuff.

[X] Bully the bee shaman. It's totally hilarious to see your enemies suffer!

Smooth move, We just got Necros Possessed and have shattered her wards as well.

cue: slow clap :p

Last edited:
That was fun, and pretty much exactly what I expected to happen. My real question is were we kicked out by the Queen Bee, or pulled out by Mr. Nibbles before our other tenants noticed the new escape vector?

Also, had an interesting thought. Emma used to be a model before she decided to try her hand at horror story antagonist. That means she is a star that has fallen from grace, filling that requirement if you squint.

But having heard that the in Shadowrun Flesh of the Fallen Star means it has to come from Lucifer. Lucifer is also known as the great betrayer, which is what Emma is towards Taylor.

Yeah it's a stretch of logic but magic doesn't care all that much about logic most of the time. We may just have 2/3 of the key towards finally getting some sweet sweet booze if we manage to get ahold of her.

Flabbyknight, I have a question. what happens when a magic user makes a oath and tries to break it?

Edale honestly thinks that because Emma is just a magic user and not fae, that she could get away with the penalties.

I think he is talking about a magically binding oath. You know, ritualistic lawyer-ish wording, sacrificing blood, in a glowing menacing looking circle of runes.

Fae are the ones who has that whole thing instinctively, everyone else has to go out of their way to force it.

At least that's usually the case in most magic systems, I have no idea about Shadowrun so it might not even exist in that mythos.

Smooth move, We just got Necros Possessed and have shattered her wards as well.

cue: slow clap :p
I see no evidence that Taylor is either possessed or that her wards are damaged.

Honestly, I'm not even sure where you got the idea the wards have taken any kind of hit.

Also:
That was fun, and pretty much exactly what I expected to happen. My real question is were we kicked out by the Queen Bee, or pulled out by Mr. Nibbles before our other tenants noticed the new escape vector?

Also, had an interesting thought. Emma used to be a model before she decided to try her hand at horror story antagonist. That means she is a star that has fallen from grace, filling that requirement if you squint.

But having heard that the in Shadowrun Flesh of the Fallen Star means it has to come from Lucifer. Lucifer is also known as the great betrayer, which is what Emma is towards Taylor.

Yeah it's a stretch of logic but magic doesn't care all that much about logic most of the time. We may just have 2/3 of the key towards finally getting some sweet sweet booze if we manage to get ahold of her.
You know... Mr Nibbles did say it was all symbolic... So yea... I could actually see this working...

Though we'd need a chunk of her flesh. Let's aim to lob off an arm when we fight her, see what happens.
Flabbyknight, I have a question. what happens when a magic user makes a oath and tries to break it?

Edale honestly thinks that because Emma is just a magic user and not fae, that she could get away with the penalties.
Absolutely nothing. Emma could say whatever she wanted with no penalty.

Last edited:
It doesn't exist in shadowrun since shadowrun is a game about criminals being hired to do illegal things, usually by corporations through a third party, who often get screwed by their client. If they could just drop magical binding oaths willy nilly then every job/quest ever would involve a mage of some sort enforcing the deal. However this a multicross so Necros could learn something like from her roomates who would be more then happy to teach homebrewed nonsense.

Hmmm....do fae with the instinctive geas to keep their word exist in Shadowrun? If so, they're probably the more favored people to do jobs for because of exactly that reason.

Yeah they can still screw you over, but they have to do it through careful wording and loopholes rather than just fucking you over because you decided to have the runners killed rather than pay them. Raise your lawyer skill high enough and you'll be good to go. For awhile at least, because now you have gotten said fae's interest and it's now a challenge to slip something past you.

Hmmm....do fae with the instinctive geas to keep their word exist in Shadowrun? If so, they're probably the more favored people to do jobs for because of exactly that reason.

Yeah they can still screw you over, but they have to do it through careful wording and loopholes rather than just fucking you over because you decided to have the runners killed rather than pay them. Raise your lawyer skill high enough and you'll be good to go. For awhile at least, because now you have gotten said fae's interest and it's now a challenge to slip something past you.
DO NOT MAKE DEALS WITH THE FAE!!!!!!

It never end well for the mortals.

Well...that was.....are we going to always accidentally defeat our enemies?

Also does Emma's body still potentially count as flesh of the fallen star?

Oh... oh dear god. This does not bode well at all.

-edit-

As soon as I find the list I'm putting "Don't stick your head in a hive mind" to the list because we let people out of the prison. We let people out of a prison designed to hold people that nearly ended an universe or two.

That is a bad thing. We can only hope that Rana is the only one that escaped because if not... Earth Bet is even more fucked.

That was the Damned goat's plan! and we handed it to him on a silver tray .:(
I TOLD you all we needed that story!

And it was a sheep, not a goat.

You know... I actually think Theo and Rana would be good for each other...

I just have to wonder how many of those dead apprentices were while Rana was the host body...

Well Emma has red hair and who ever Rana possessing is blonde so...

She's naturally red but at some point she dyed her hair blond, as she was blond during the Arcadia scene in canon.

Still, that reply alone means Rana probably just took over one of the possessed members of the hive.

Now sure if this is a good thing, it would make me laugh alot if we solved the whole story arc completely on accident before even really starting it. Necros wouldn't even have any idea the trouble she saved herself by doing yet another stupid thing.

Narrowing it down to known blondes in Worm: Tattletale, Glory Girl, Laserdream, Brandish, Photon Mom, Bonesaw, Labyrinth, Squealer, Vista, Cricket, Piggot, or Emma (dyed). Probably not all of them, there's lots of characters.

Some of those seem less likely than others. She probably would've mentioned being morbidly obese, for one.

Still, that reply alone means Rana probably just took over one of the possessed members of the hive.

Now sure if this is a good thing, it would make me laugh alot if we solved the whole story arc completely on accident before even really starting it. Necros wouldn't even have any idea the trouble she saved herself by doing yet another stupid thing.
11428245.jpg

What is Necro's opinion about magical ponies? :p

Narrowing it down to known blondes in Worm: Tattletale, Glory Girl, Laserdream, Brandish, Photon Mom, Bonesaw, Labyrinth, Squealer, Vista, Cricket, Piggot, or Emma (dyed). Probably not all of them, there's lots of characters.
Well at least Glory Girl, Laserdream, Brandish, and Lady Photon can probably be crossed off the list simply because they're famous enough in both their cape and civilian identities that Theo should've recognised them. My first was Glory Girl though, at least for a blond female that probably lives above the first floor of wherever they live, although they should be quite recognisable, particularly to somebody that would have reason to care about capes more than the norm such as Theo.

i think Rana is possessing the Transporter.
Rana possessed someone roughly 30 feet (10 yards, just over 9 meters) in the air (from their window). That puts them at roughly 2nd story height.

This rules out Transporter, as well as Lisa. Since they're both at Necro's Lodge, which is A LOT higher than 2 stories atm.

Vista, Bonesaw, and Labyrinth are all out because they're not tall enough for the body Rana possessed.

Ah crap, Necros has taken a dump on reality and caused a plague of possessions. and it's getting worse.

OK, this one's potentially worse then Rana...

Is Denat the sheep that almost destroyed the multiverse? It mentions not being a "child goat"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back