• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Get back to work on your experiment
-[X] Time to try tearing a hole in reality

[X] Get back to work on your experiment
-[X] Time to try tearing a hole in reality

The ritual is to turn her to the version before betrayal, right? Full timeskip back, turning her younger and losing all her old memories?

At what point exactly, anyway? Just before the first betrayal, so she remembers Sophia? Right after her change of heart, so around the seconds the ABB is going to carve her? Or truly back before summer camp?

[X] Visit somebody
-[X] Dad

The ritual is to turn her to the version before betrayal, right? Full timeskip back, turning her younger and losing all her old memories?

At what point exactly, anyway? Just before the first betrayal, so she remembers Sophia? Right after her change of heart, so around the seconds the ABB is going to carve her? Or truly back before summer camp?

My real question is why would we bother? What would we, or even Emma herself, gain at all from doing this?

Suppose it actually does work perfectly with absolutely no side effects. Now what?

She's now a younger version of Emma who remembers having Taylor as her BFF and sister in all but blood. Too bad the Taylor of now is absolutely bat-shit bug-fucking insane and is that way due to an older version of Emma making her that way.

Thankfully she has her loving family to help her through this horrible situation...oh wait....no, older Emma killed them and fed their souls to an evil spirit.

Maybe she's just after meeting Sophia but before she decides to torment Taylor, her other friend will surely help her....nope, Sophia is gone, had the book thrown at her as hard as possible for publicly creating the Fairy Queen 2.0.

There is no point in Emma's life that we can reverse her to that doesn't lead to her having a complete breakdown since her older self saw fit to not only burn but atomize any bridges and support she might have had. Even if I didn't dislike her, that's something that I would hesitate to do to someone I truly hated, which the younger innocent version of Emma we're aiming for is not and would be the one who ends up suffering from the results of our blatant stupidity.

If we absolutely have no choice and the ritual cannot be used on anyone or anything beside Emma, quite honestly I'd say we should aim for regressing her to age 3-5. At least that way she won't have lots of happy memories be torn to shreds by knowing and understanding what she did.

Every time I try to get a vote/discussion angled towards answering that question it gets derailed somehow. Hell, the one vote I got to win specifically to answer that question just turned into Necros telling Danny "Oh yea, Emma's alive." and not much else.

[X] Think of a business plan
-[X] Give up thinking of a business plan and just put Danny in charge, he seems to enjoy this sort of thing far more than you. Then you can go back to doing other (fun) things

Dunkelzahn is here? Okay, we need to do lots of deals with him in the future (he is much better than invae or shedim, let alone horrors)

[X] Think of a business plan
-[X] Give up thinking of a business plan and just put Danny in charge, he seems to enjoy this sort of thing far more than you. Then you can go back to doing other (fun) things

Dunkelzahn is here? Okay, we need to do lots of deals with him in the future (he is much better than invae or shedim, let alone horrors)
We should see if Transporter wants the job. She is the senior member of the guild.

:3

[X] Visit somebody
-[X] Danny, to try and convince him to become CEO or COO of the Merchant's Guild.
--[X] Think of a business plan. Something to find any marketable skills the Merchants have, and take advantage of them. Especially ones that can open businesses. With an apprenticeship setup to teach unskilled members a craft. Include Danny in the discussion of how you want it set up (he'll probably want the entire operation unionized... So make a single in-house union for the entire guild, if he won't take the CEO or COO he should take head of the union at least... with the condition that he gets the guild up to 'union standards' before assuming leadership of it, meaning he's the one to set up the healthcare benefits and such, while ensuring we're earning enough to make it self-sustaining).

[X] Visit somebody
-[X] Dad
--[X] For business tips. Then give up and let him take care of it

This nepotism. Give Transporter her dues. You monsters.

[X] Visit somebody
-[X] Mush

I don't remember what Necros calls Mush, but as soon as she learns that he was the one who distilled drugs for the merchants, she will try to get him to make booze. Mush's power allows him to separate the garbage from the good stuff so we can get really good stuff from him.

Also, this chapter was awesome.

[X] Do a handstand. This will definitely prove your point.

ehh. Why the fuck not.

[X] Give him time to think about it
-[X] "If you have a better idea, I'm all ears; but if not that's our plan, take some time and think it over, k?"

And this is why I said to include him in the discussion of how things are going to be shaped....

-[X] "If you have a better idea, I'm all ears; but if not that's our plan, take some time and think it over, k?"

[X] Do a handstand. This will definitely prove your point.

Does awake Taylor know Booze will make her saner? Can we tell Danny that?

Does awake Taylor know Booze will make her saner? Can we tell Danny that?
how hard is it for a notorious criminal/up and coming musician to start a legal distillery?

Wait. So Danny doesn't know it is Oni Lee? It is going to be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back