• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Ignore her

I think that's Cricket, which means she likely already knows we're there, and we don't want it known we can break the unwritten rules on a whim.
Given that the Solar would be Purity, the shard described is covering their eyes, and there's no mention of Cricket's distinctive scars, I'm more inclined to think it's Night.

That said, my vote is:

[X] Stalk her.

[X] Sneak in her house to look for clues

If she is making cookies, we need to eat them before we attack her.

-[X] Cast invisibility on yourself and Hollow Man

[x] Sneak in her house to look for clues

Can't attack her as storm tiger, don't know what side she/he is on. Trying to capture her might be tricky, since she's a parahuman. Best bet is just to gather information discreetly.

-[X] Cast invisibility on yourself and Hollow Man, along with any other masking spells to remain undetected (sound ,smell, aural masking, ect.).

-[X] Cast invisibility on yourself and Hollow Man, along with any other masking spells to remain undetected (sound ,smell, aural masking, ect.).

[X] Resist the temptation
-[X] Keep spying with Hollow Man

[X] Grab a cookie
Sorry, can't resist this option to do a stupid thing.

[X] Check the cookies for traps
She is on to us! Obviously she knows we are here and the cookies are part of some diabolical plan, now we just need to figure out what...

[X] Resist the temptation

Remember, if you can't see Night, she can eviscerate you... And do you honestly think she didn't hear the hairdryer?

[X] Grab a cookie

We are a fairy resisting cookies is against our very nature.

[x] Grab a cookie
-> [x] Remember cookies taste better with milk, so grab a glass of milk too
-> [x] It would be rude to just take a cookie, thank the lady for the cookie too.
-> [x] Offer a cookie to the Hollow Man. Your loyal minions should be rewarded.

We are a fairy resisting cookies is against our very nature.
and about 70% of the interpretations of fairies (and 95% of the more classical/older interpretations of the fæ) would skin you alive, heal you up, then slowly kill you (and for them, that lasts years) for that comment.

[X] Chitchat

The moment I recalled exactly what Night's power was felt like watching a clown car crash. You know it's coming but you can't look away with out laughing your head off.

[X] Chitchat
-[X] Do NOT Attack to kill Shy Stalker, her cookies are a divine gift to the world.

[X] Chitchat
-[X] Do NOT take your eyes off her, it's impolite to not look someone in the eyes while talking to them after all.
--[X] Offer info goblinization indirectly.*
--[X] Subtly fish for information about the split in the Empire, she'll never be able to figure us out!

*Something like "I've been so busy recently explaining things to all these new Goblins and Trolls that I've gotten all stressed, then I smelled these tasty cookies!"

Fae lore time! Why we shouldn't have accepted those cookies edition.

It may not have been her intention, but Night just:
-left an offering out
-trapped us AFTER we had accepted the offering
-confronted us

This is the textbook way to trap a fae into a deal. The only thing that can possibly make this worse is if a drop of her blood got into the cookies we ate, which would well and truly bind us to do something for her.

It is Fae instinct to avoid debt to mortals, and to get rid of that debt immediately if incurred. We need to offer up some information IMMEDIATELY, before Night asks a question we can't get around with double-talk; because right now we CAN NOT lie to her, and we have to do what she requests if we've not paid back that debt before she requests it. Our main saving grace, night doesn't realize this.

And the REAL kicker, we CAN NOT harm her until we have repaid the offering we accepted.

Should Night attack us however... all bets are off.

And should we make a Deal with her, and she breaks that deal, her soul is pretty much forfeit.

[X] Chitchat
-[X] Do NOT take your eyes off her, it's impolite to not look someone in the eyes while talking to them after all.
--[X] Offer info about goblinization indirectly
--[X] Subtly fish for information about the split in the Empire, she'll never be able to figure us out!

[x] Chitchat
-[X] Continue eating cookies

[x] Chitchat
-[x] Ask for a glass of milk

If you 'give' a mage a cookie...

[X] Chitchat
--[X] Offer info goblinization indirectly.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back