• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

Max, Max, Max...who is Max? I can't seem to recall a Max in Worm. Probably going to facepalm when I'm reminded.

[X] Emily

We didn't check out face? And he doesn't have a concept of identification. Or paper money.

And we're and ex Epic binder?

Max Anders, I would assume. AKA Kaiser.
I was right, time to facepalm.
3467843-1501588849-super.jpg

Also, here's my vote.
[X] Dragon

Oh god, her 'drinking buddy' is the Pathfinder god of booze!

[X] Emily

Red hair/

Verdammit did that alteration shape-shift us in to his natural form for better spellcasting.

[X]Figure out the Talky box thing

Wow - the PRT has some seriously fucked up priorities.

Parahuman is sitting in a bar. A gang starts shooting up the bar, missing her but killing the bartender. Having failed to shoot her, the gang then sets the bar on fire, with numerous people inside it. Parahuman gets all of the bystanders out and disables all of attackers instead of killing them like she could (should?) have done in self-defense. And the PRT goes "unacceptable force" instead of thanking her for protecting all of those civilians and enabling them to arrest the murderers and attempted murderers.

No wonder there are so many villains. Who would want to be a hero under those kind of restrictions?

After the ABB was disabled she pretty much cut off a mans hand for no reason, then to punish him. Thats uh kinda of unnecessary and excessive no? They don't really want to arrest her and more get her of the street, since she is clearly unstable and has a entire gang trying to kill her, so it would be for her safety as well. She also started a gang war for all of the five days she was active.
Cut off the fingers on one hand of a guy who just murdered one person and was trying to kill numerous other ones? Yep. That's really excessive.

Guess she should have just killed him while he was spraying bullets into the bar he had set on fire.

Cut off the fingers on one hand of a guy who just murdered one person and was trying to kill numerous other ones? Yep. That's really excessive.

Guess she should have just killed him while he was spraying bullets into the bar he had set on fire.
This is actually in line with the very screwed up sense of "self defense" in American justice. You can kill someone that's shooting at you, but if they run out of bullets and you kill them after that then it's fairly likely you won't be able to claim self defense.

No. She just shouldn't have mutilated him after she'd already took him down.

Did Taylor just turn into Annette? Now she just needs to run into Danny on her search for the ABB or E88.

[X] Help me acquire a map
[X] Tell me everything about the various evil groups in this city.

Have him tell you about all the evil groups and mark where they live on the map. We can use the map to find a base on our own after.

Map? Who needs a map! ...well, it would be nice...

This quest just keeps getting better.

-grumbles about the stupid alert system not working again-

[X] Start with ABB
Go in the order the Hollow Man listed him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back