• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Commit a high profile crime
Jaywalking Public nudity ooh tresspassing in a banks vault to put money in

[X] Go hunting for goons to gain info

The more we know the easier it will be to start a war between the members of the Empire.

[X] Try and start a war between the members of the Empire

[X] Just hang around looking for Denat

I think we are likely to forget if we do anything else

[X] Attack their wealth

We can even sell the stuff we don't keep like proper Merchant folk!

[X] Attack their wealth

Money is good. Necros goes through phones Talky Boxes amazingly fast.

[x] Track down one of the auras

Did.. did the nazis goblinize? Ahahahahaa

[X] South Empire territory

If I recall the BB map correctly, this should be the more upscale area, so there should be a higher chance of hitting something good.

[X] East Empire territory

Wasn't Purity mostly in the Eastern areas? and didn't she hold territory in the eastern section on BB post-leviathan? We should totally recruit Purity.

[x] Other
Glamour her then read her mind to find out where the rest are and then make her attack the other side(who needs to fake it when you can Glamour them into doing it)

[X] Ignore her

I think that's Cricket, which means she likely already knows we're there, and we don't want it known we can break the unwritten rules on a whim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back