• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

Let's see...
Pros:
  • As long as I feed, I'll be immortal or at least age extremely slowly.
  • Less need to sleep, will save huge amount of money by not buying food.
  • Can regenerate, have enhanced strength, speed, night-vision, telepathy and empathy.
  • Can provide the "Gift of Life" to others, which depletes lifeforce, to cure and reverse aging in others.
    (Not sure of the limits... Could I regenerate lost limbs in others? Cure cancer? Either way it should make me very valuable to someone.)
Cons:
  • Need to consume sapient lifeforce once a month, which ages my victims unless I consume very little. Most Wraith lack the incentive or self-control necessary to do this.
    • Painful for the victims and places a lot of strain on their bodies.
  • Cannot eat ordinary food without expelling it later.
  • Very obviously an alien. Hard to hide features.
  • Feeding organ is located in the palm of your right hand and looks like a vagina.
    • Sensitive to impacts and sudden temperature changes, such as when ducking it in cold water.
  • The majority of Wraith are accustomed to telepathic contact with other Wraith and submitting to a Queen. Might need to deal with effects of isolation.
If I'm in the real world:
Panic, dim the painfully bright lights, and hold my right hand close to my chest. I don't need to experience being kicked in the balls, thank you very much. Check the bathroom mirror, panic again.​
If I'm in Stargate Atlantis:
Panic. hopefully I'm not on a hiveship somewhere; frantically try to recall all of my meta knowledge; attempt to connect with the Atlantis expedition in some way; explain my predicament and pray.
Could end up joining a team as a meatshield, healer, and wraith detector in exchange for training, protection, a chance of getting the hybrid retrovirus without memory loss, and an opportunity to feed on enemy wraith if not.​

Seeing the infinite cosmos and traveling through the infinite stars while embracing itself the exi...

Eating. Yes definitely eat as much as I can now that I can't eat and I can't fatten up.

Let's assume that I just wake up in my bed as my character. My brother would know who I am because we've had this thought experiment of 'What if you got cloned or bodyshifted' and decided on a method of identity confirmation.

Unfortunately, Subaru is weak as shit. His main power is dying to respawn at a checkpoint in the past like a videogame, but he didn't get anything like 'pain immunity' so he feels the full pain of dying until he expires.
He also can't cast magic after fucking up his magic gate. The only power of his I could use is Cor Leonis which lets me detect and take the burdens of friends/allies onto myself. Now you might be saying 'but Discarded, what about Invisible Providence' and well, here's your answer. That shit injures the soul to use. It's not like 'give me a fraction of your soul every time you use this' but it's like a soul bruise and I have no magical healing to undo that shit. No thank you.

To make it even worse, Subaru has a broken gate. Think of a magic circuit that is broken and keeps building mana until you detonate. Subaru gets around this by being contracted to a spirit, a being which can syphon his excess mana, and therefore doesn't explode. I live in the mundane world of Earth and even worse I will keep exploding and respawning to the past forever unless I can figure out a way to fix myself.

I'm fucked so the best thing I could do is say my dues and then go out to the middle of nowhere with internet and food and spend a couple subjective centuries working on myself to prevent my death. If I don't survive time is trapped in a loop forever and I only have a month to fix it from when I get transformed.

HOWEVER, I am using the Greed If Subaru as my PFP so if I'm not default Subaru then my Gate is 100% okay. I'll only have Return By Death (the respawn mechanic) but that's enough to survive considering I'll also get magic. I really hope I don't get Echidna along for the ride. Echidna is cute, but she wouldn't hesitate to vivisect me alive if it meant she got even a scrap more of information since I don't permanently die and she gets to keep her memories due to the Greed If contract.

I am literally two deities technically.
Levia and Behemo.
Sadly I would be spreading HERs on everyone and send the world crazy, that if Levia and Behemo overwhelms me.
Perhaps Levia. Behemo is a good boy.

I am literally two deities technically.
Levia and Behemo.
Sadly I would be spreading HERs on everyone and send the world crazy, that if Levia and Behemo overwhelms me.
Perhaps Levia. Behemo is a good boy.
Question, how much do you know about the Evillious Chronicles because things get very weird, and there is a lot of supplemental literature. Like, did you know that Banica is the daughter of Duke Venomania?

Question, how much do you know about the Evillious Chronicles because things get very weird, and there is a lot of supplemental literature. Like, did you know that Banica is the daughter of Duke Venomania?
I don't find that so far fetched.
The late king of Lucifenia being a golem was really strange tbh.

Wanna know how I got these scars?

transformed from Asian to a red eyed blonde who's great with a spear, is catnip to dragons.

Other than being stronger than being stronger than the average dude, I'm fucked since guns are still a thing and how the fuck am I gonna updoot my driver's license.

Have a mental breakdown at being a midget-sized furry then become a terrible warlord to not be dissected in some laboratory I guess. And Veigar in lore is actually strong enough to take over our world.

Guess I'll use magic to solve pesky things like world hunger, diseases and the climate getting wack and start a new religion. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can't possibly do worse than the Abrahamic ones.

I am assuming I am literally the planet in my picture. Depending on how much I can move and manipulate stuff, either I go insane from being trapped in an unmoving body, if I can move I'll just nudge asteroids at the moon for fun, and if I can communicate I start up Deep Rock Galactic by bringing people on board and then shuttling them to and from mineral rich asteroids for big monies. What will a planet do with big monies? Terraform myself into a paradise, obviously :p

I am assuming I am literally the planet in my picture. Depending on how much I can move and manipulate stuff, either I go insane from being trapped in an unmoving body, if I can move I'll just nudge asteroids at the moon for fun, and if I can communicate I start up Deep Rock Galactic by bringing people on board and then shuttling them to and from mineral rich asteroids for big monies. What will a planet do with big monies? Terraform myself into a paradise, obviously :p
Correction, pay people to terraform you into a paradise!

If no, I'll just sit at the bottom of the ocean looking at the wrecks of WW2 ships, because WW2 ships are Fuckin Neat.

There's probably some good to be done there too, if you're interested - pre-WW2 steel is free of certain radioactive contaminants, and thus useful for certain medical machines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back