• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Humble Bundle is offering Shadowrun Returns Deluxe for free for the next 33 hours. If you like Shadowrun, cyberpunk, or tactics games, grab it and take it for a spin.

EDIT:
Minor advice if you pick it up.
  • Do not play a Summoning-focused shaman. It's a poorly balanced archetype that will eat all your money on resupply. Caster shaman is fine.
  • If you play Adept, use a sword. Fist Adept is not well supported in the first game.
  • If you play an Adept, be prepared to reload the game a lot. They don't have crit protection yet.
  • You can't ask your crew members to come over and do things for you in this first game, so Decker is actually a pretty good archetype to play as. Just remember to put some of your free karma into rifles or you'll have no meatspace combat skills.

Last edited:
Have three extra copies of Double Fine's Iron Brigade for PC due to buying the four pack from Steam's Summer Sale. Giving them away for free to whoever wants them. I can email or send through Steam, whichever is preferred. Just to note you can only send game codes to Friends via Steam so it will require accepting a temporary Friend request.
I'll take it through email then. PMing.

Just saw this posted elsewhere and headed right over to mention it.

I'd also like to push as many people as possible into getting it. The game is really fun, each person on the team is a crew member of a steampunk airship and has to man the guns, repair or prevent damage, steer the ship, and all that, but the biggest issue the series has always had is the low player population for reasons that escape me. So, the more people who join, the better than game will be.

Iirc, the game's been free three or four times over the past year now.

I wish my potato could run it. Looks fun.

Given the nature of the game they would likely be better off making it entirely free to play, then maybe selling some costume pack type DLCs to make back money on it. The thing about team based multiplayer games is you need enough people where you can always get a team for them to really be good, so they need to look into ways to increase their player base.

I'd like Heroes of Annihilated Empires and GemCraft - Chasing Shadows please.

Prefer gemcraft.

So to clarify I'm doing one key per person when giving out batches of keys preferably so more people can get keys, but if there's a second key you want from the batch and no one claims it within 24 hours I'll send you the second key as well. If you want a third key, wait another 24 hours and no one claims it it's yours and so on with the fourth and fifth and etc.

Huh, then I wouldn't mind rune classic if no one wants to take it in 24 hours.

Only saying this now because I might forget in 24 hours. xD

I come bearing more unwanted Steam Keys!

Heroes of Annihilated Empires
Wizardry 6 & 7 (Single Key)
Rune Classic
GemCraft - Chasing Shadows

Knights and Merchants
Etherlords I & II (Single Key)
PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist
I would like Knigths ans Merchants, please

I'm offering on Steam:
Conan Exiles
Forged Battalion
Pathological Classic HD