• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

Is there a Nickelodeon/nicktoons general/image/fanfic thread that anyone has a link to?

Depends on the person, overly emotional people or or lacking the ability to make abstraction may taie it as an attack on their person or as a personal affront.

Also there are people who only read for tone, so you can even get attacked for agreeing if you do it in the wrong way.

Ah yes, one of my favorite social occurrences.

"I would agree with the point(s) you are making, if you hadn't been such a dick about making them".
If you hate cutesy "I'm not touching you" social games, have you consider switching species? I've heard that the Borg are recruiting.

Ahh~

Fall! The wildfires are finally dying down, rouge wildlife retreats away from my home, and the best part: its cold but not too cold, while the leaves age into beautiful shades. The best part of the year.

Ok so I've been reading Journey to the West. I'm only 3 chapters in.
Sun Wukong is a little shit. He barges into the Water Dragon's home, demands his stuff and then when the Water Dragon didn't have any armor to give Sun, the Monkey King bullies him some more until the Dragon calls up his buddies to see if they had anything that would make Sun go away.

Also Sun's staff weigh's 13,500 pounds. Also Sun's powers are bullshit. I get the feeling the plan to recruit Sun into the Jade Palace to keep an eye on him is going to backfire horribly.

Ever seen a raccoon without its makeup and mask? It's like an entirely different animal.
Meeko-Bucket-682x491.jpg

I have now.

So huh not sure if this is the place to ask this but

I am from Brazil and they got twitter/x blocked and all that

Thing is when a user posts a twitter via the insert media function I can sometimes see the post without any issues

So what's up with that cuz I am not using a VPN

Last edited:
Thing is when a poster well posts a twitter post via the insert media function I can sometimes see the post without any issues

Server acts as proxy maybe?

If it's just an image, the server can cache that locally and shows you its cached copy.

You can use a debug mode in your browser to see where all the connections & requests are going, maybe even identify which one is supposed to be twitter-related and see if it actually goes to the local QQ image proxy instead.

Had a weird dream, like usual I can't remember most of it, but the part I do remember was a lot of spitting out teeth. A lot of teeth. More teeth than I actually have.

Not bloody or anything, just every few... minutes? I would have a few more teeth come loose in my mouth and spit them out.

Can't remember the context for that, but I kinda want to.

Had a weird dream, like usual I can't remember most of it, but the part I do remember was a lot of spitting out teeth. A lot of teeth. More teeth than I actually have.

Not bloody or anything, just every few... minutes? I would have a few more teeth come loose in my mouth and spit them out.

Can't remember the context for that, but I kinda want to.
That's a dream found commonly in people with anxiety.

What alternatives do you guys got to NoFap?

I am not really sure if it helps with concentration and I have no interest in actually having sex with a woman

I still prefer 2D/2.5D women to actual women anyhow

I want to be better at concentrating on books, manga, skill building anything etc

I can exercise and learn just fine….when I have a mentor or trainer around

Having a harder time reading, in part because I feel like I am having a dopamine rush from other stuff and really wanting to just be finished with an entire series now

Last edited:
I want to be better at concentrating on books, manga, skill building anything etc

I can exercise and learn just fine….when I have a mentor or trainer around

Having a harder time reading, in part because I feel like I am having a dopamine rush from other stuff and really wanting to just be finished with an entire series now
Kind of sounds like your dopamine receptors are fried. One thing that may help in more sedentary tasks (like reading) is to force yourself to read actively. That means taking notes. Write down your reactions to what you read, as you read it. The point of reading isn't to finish the book, it's to enjoy the process of reading itself and take something from the experience, whether it's something educational or just an appreciation for the prose within. Taking notes forces you to slow the fuck down and actually smell the roses, so to speak.

As far as exercise goes, I've found that having concrete goals when you go to the gym, AND THEN ACTIVELY TRACKING THOSE GOALS, can be very helpful for staying focused and on-task. Log your workouts: reps, sets and weights used. After a few weeks, you have a timeline and you can start seeing where you're improving (more reps, higher weight, etc) and where you're plateauing at.

As far as the not interested in getting pussy part, that sounds horrible and I'm very sorry to hear that, but also not really something to "fix," so who knows. Maybe you'll appreciate 3DPD more when your brain is a little less fried. Maybe you won't.

Kind of sounds like your dopamine receptors are fried. One thing that may help in more sedentary tasks (like reading) is to force yourself to read actively. That means taking notes. Write down your reactions to what you read, as you read it. The point of reading isn't to finish the book, it's to enjoy the process of reading itself and take something from the experience, whether it's something educational or just an appreciation for the prose within. Taking notes forces you to slow the fuck down and actually smell the roses, so to speak.

As far as exercise goes, I've found that having concrete goals when you go to the gym, AND THEN ACTIVELY TRACKING THOSE GOALS, can be very helpful for staying focused and on-task. Log your workouts: reps, sets and weights used. After a few weeks, you have a timeline and you can start seeing where you're improving (more reps, higher weight, etc) and where you're plateauing at.

As far as the not interested in getting pussy part, that sounds horrible and I'm very sorry to hear that, but also not really something to "fix," so who knows. Maybe you'll appreciate 3DPD more when your brain is a little less fried. Maybe you won't.

I only started having this problem during COVID, in part because I keep on amassing many books and chapters and feel bad that I am not using them all up

I am only able to easily binge read fanfics, not original works

Books somehow feel harder to read depending on the author, not sure why, even whilst listening to an audiobook

I can for the most part get the story, but not the action scenes as much

I have been consistently doing sets of 210 for awhile, before it was 100 then 150 then 175 then 210. All as much as I could cram into 1 hour

So no need for NoFap? To concentrate? I find that I can do things like art just fine….but I need a constant critic to make me feel like I am actually progressing, if at all

I am only able to easily binge read fanfics, not original works

Books somehow feel harder to read depending on the author, not sure why, even whilst listening to an audiobook
Real books written by professional authors have a tendency to usually be of a higher quality and a higher reading level than wish fulfillment slop written by horny retards like myself and everyone else here. They are also much more likely to go into concepts that require deliberation and reflection. The whole point of this is that you need to stop "binging" in the first place. Take your time, and actually engage actively with what you're doing. Speedrunning is gay and lame in all aspects, but especially when you do it with actually important things in life.

I have been consistently doing sets of 210 for awhile, before it was 100 then 150 then 175 then 210. All as much as I could cram into 1 hour
These numbers are completely meaningless without the exercise. 210 for how many reps, and for which movement?

So no need for NoFap? To concentrate? I find that I can do things like art just fine….but I need a constant critic to make me feel like I am actually progressing, if at all
I have no idea if NoFap is helpful for you. Give it a try; if it helps then sure, keep doing that I guess. For me, it doesn't particularly help focus, though I'm sure there are other possible benefits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back