• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

These certainly are valid options, though I'd rather not risk my crippled character like that. He already took over being the guy who manages the supplies of the group, which I managed to turn into an interesting job.

People keep coming to me and beg for money :D

Which basically means that my character is useful, and thus won't be the first one to be kicked out of the group the moment things begin getting too rough (Yeah, it's that kind of setting, which is partly why each player had more than a single character).

Just because he's running one job doesn't mean he can't do something to help in battle.

I mean, look at the words most famous crippled men in the eyes, and tell me they aren't badass!

1720076-kenpachi_zanpakutou.jpg

latest

And, he also doesn't have to be leading the fight, he can just have that in case a bandit or whatever your fighting gets lucky enough to get the jump on him.

Just because he's running one job doesn't mean he can't do something to help in battle.

I mean, look at the words most famous crippled men in the eyes, and tell me they aren't badass!

1720076-kenpachi_zanpakutou.jpg

latest

And, he also doesn't have to be leading the fight, he can just have that in case a bandit or whatever your fighting gets lucky enough to get the jump on him.
Sadly that's not an option for me. The campaign was made with the idea that characters will die (which is why each player had multiple characters), so pulling off something badass is likely to get my main character killed.

And god dammit that noble promised me a medal so I'm not going to let my main character die! :mad:

*Determination intensifies*

Sadly that's not an option for me. The campaign was made with the idea that characters will die (which is why each player had multiple characters), so pulling off something badass is likely to get my main character killed.

And god dammit that noble promised me a medal so I'm not going to let my main character die! :mad:

*Determination intensifies*
...Badass characters can live on too...

And people offering medals DO usually die if we're following military cliches.

'When we get out of this captain, I'll make sure to give you a medal!'

'BOOM, dead.'
I wish I could join in on this, sounds interesting.

I wish I could join in on this, sounds interesting.
Well, it is something me and couple of RL friends are doing great offline, so... :-/

You can join one of the many RPs people here have (or maybe over at SV if you want something that isn't lewd :V)

Edit:
For some reason I thought you're new to the site, don't know why I had that impression X_X

Well, it is something me and couple of RL friends are doing great offline, so... :-/

You can join one of the many RPs people here have (or maybe over at SV if you want something that isn't lewd :V)

Edit:
For some reason I thought you're new to the site, don't know why I had that impression X_X
Hm...I might look into it, need to keep up on that scedule...and...I was REALLY into this kind of thing in fanfiction.net, where I made a mental institute zombie survivor who had a lesbian threesome relationship as well as a rattled mind and a tattooed eye...

Doesn't update anymore now which makes me sad my character didn't get anymore time in the spotlight.

itaywex, yeah, I can have a little bit of a newbie air, I don't explore all the site's details and usually stick around the NSFW Quest section so...I usually miss out on a lot.

itaywex, yeah, I can have a little bit of a newbie air, I don't explore all the site's details and usually stick around the NSFW Quest section so...I usually miss out on a lot.
Wait, now that I'm checking you do have a large amount of posts, but you still joined after me!

Call me senpai!
rMbGdxR.gif

Anyway, if you want to join a RP I'm sure you can find one. BlackHadou and Metraxa are running RPs right now which you might want to join.

Wait, now that I'm checking you do have a large amount of posts, but you still joined after me!

Call me senpai!
rMbGdxR.gif

Anyway, if you want to join a RP I'm sure you can find one. BlackHadou and Metraxa are running RPs right now which you might want to join.
Heh, I'm really a chatterbox am I?

Thanks, I'll look into it...just, kinda strange in involve myself so completely, usually I just make a choice discussion over what is the best path to follow and other people join in, half the fun of Quests really.

Still, different variety is something to look forward to.

So I tried to work out a magical girl setting on a whim and it turned into a glorified gang war fought by barely pubescent kids strong enough to demolish buildings with their bare hands. Is something wrong with me?

So I tried to work out a magical girl setting on a whim and it turned into a glorified gang war fought by barely pubescent kids strong enough to demolish buildings with their bare hands. Is something wrong with me?
Nah, I tried the same thing. Ended up with magic girling being a blue collar beat cop kinda job. More filling out forms explaining why you went monster smashing then any amount of smashing monsters.

Nah, I tried the same thing. Ended up with magic girling being a blue collar beat cop kinda job. More filling out forms explaining why you went monster smashing then any amount of smashing monsters.
Does she have a buddy that likes to go off the rails and screw the rules in favor of dealing with monsters? Because I think a 'buddy cop' Magical Girl quest sounds awesome.

Does she have a buddy that likes to go off the rails and screw the rules in favor of dealing with monsters? Because I think a 'buddy cop' Magical Girl quest sounds awesome.
Main girl is a drunk living with the 'rent in near poverty due to student loans that went nowhere. Partners don't stick to that even when you're the strongest magic user around.

Main girl is a drunk living with the 'rent in near poverty due to student loans that went nowhere. Partners don't stick to that even when you're the strongest magic user around.
Sorry I don't see the reasoning there, if anything the absences of a 'partner' and all the reasons people SHOULDN'T have a partner just makes it that more likely they need a partner.

martin_riggs__a_lethal_weapon_by_jj48rulz.jpg
Doesn't this face just SCREAM a helpful partner to rely on?

No that's pretty accurate, and in line with most PMMM interpretations

Users who are viewing this thread

Back