• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

One day, we will get a straight answer during the Q&A section of our all-hands (any level from site to company)

Well, having done some quick looking and found no 40k thread barring the rants one which feels like a really bad fit for it, I present to you 50 minutes worth of fan animated 40k work featuring a Dark Angels strike team visiting a Necron Tomb. Pretty well done too.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN0WMa2ayS8&ab_channel=GabrielChristtiane
Has working CC too which will come in handy at a point in the story.
Enjoy.

...though the people doing them are slightly more straightforward than British PMs
That's like saying the answer-givers are more straight-talking than a sphere. It can be true, but really isn't a good point of comparison.

But then, any speaker that takes enough tangents will eventually come full circle.

Is it possible to be addicted to bread? I've not had any for a couple of weeks (no real reason, just haven't) and I'm suddenly jonesing for it like I did for cigarettes when I quit smoking.

Is it possible to be addicted to bread? I've not had any for a couple of weeks (no real reason, just haven't) and I'm suddenly jonesing for it like I did for cigarettes when I quit smoking.
Well, no. But also yes.

There's nothing in bread that's chemically addictive, but then you can say that about the internet and look how that works out.

And beyond mere 'habit', it's not uncommon for a change in diet to cause strong cravings for what you're no longer eating. Especially when it comes to sugars and carbs.

It's a well-documented hurdle for people trying to develop healthier eating habits.

Last edited:
With the right car, can Dominic Toretto defeat one or several Decepticons?

Does anyone here have any experience with Russian/Slavic cuisine? If so, I want recommendations for a dish even an amateur like me can prepare.

Preferably not a vegetarian one.

Yes, but the car would need to be an Autobot.

Mmm. What if... Dom and The Fast Family, only have normal cars, customized to hell with 5000 horse power, or anything that have been shown across the Fast movies (no transforming cars, to summarize), can they defeat one or more Decepticons?

Mmm. What if... Dom and The Fast Family, only have normal cars, customized to hell with 5000 horse power, or anything that have been shown across the Fast movies (no transforming cars, to summarize), can they defeat one or more Decepticons?
If you added in things like anti-vehicle military-grade weaponry, they could probably take down one or two Decepticons. I mean, the US Military occasionally managed that.

I hate to say it, but following the 25 minute rule is effective

Thing is, I'm just not patient

Any idea how to not feel disappointed about a lack of immediate results?

And beyond mere 'habit', it's not uncommon for a change in diet to cause strong cravings for what you're no longer eating. Especially when it comes to sugars and carbs.
This might be bullshit, but someone once told me that's from the bacteria in your gut that need whatever you're no longer eating to live.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back