• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Which Universe do you want to be created?

• Total voters
Sorry but I have no idea what movie is that.
if he does that, it would bring too much drastic change, it would be better for him to more or less stay the same, and use his meta knowledge to get more money, and the housing crisis is an opportunity for him to get more places to get areas to shoot, instead of renting places, he is the one renting places for movies to shoot places, which in turn make shim richer, and also why is he not trying to buy magic the gathering, yu-gi-oh , pokemon and co for movie deals or cross-over sets

While Kazir Grey and Angelina Jolie enjoyed off time from filming the Wanted scenes, but we're recently getting into filming Fox's steamy nude backside in Sauna scene during Wesley Gibson ( Ben Affleck )training montage , which girlfriend Angelina is definitely eager to please stoic bad boy
director Kazir Grey at their dinner table outing before the unexpected surprise appearance ruin their fun, but Kazir Grey wasn't having it on the way back. As Kazir Grey contemplating running him over after giving him a short direct answer from the Hollywood couple.
As the Pappazzi got good pay day for the week.
Probably Kazir Grey should make that underrated Pappazzi film after getting his CCU Universe fully executed at the latest.
Hollywood Reigns!
Continue on
Cheers!

Last edited:
Sorry but I have no idea what movie is that.

It's based on the real life events of the USA housing economic crisis that happened- the banks got so greedy to make money and offering mortgages without checking them that there was a nationwide crash. Millions were made homeless, it cost Trillions of dollars and caused financial issues worldwide. The MC's are a few investors who were paying attention, did some actual investigation when they noticed some things and started organising their investments on the assumption that when the crash DID happen- their money would be safe.
It starts off seemingly like a mock-documentary, but as it goes on you see just how bad everything is and are constantly reminded THIS HAPPENED!! It's almost like watching "Titanic", but the entire crew is too busy selling champagne and laughing at the tiny icebergs they bump against - while going full speed through a field of them with no-one on the bridge to notice that huge one in the distance getting closer rapidly.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xbiDrzTd8fE&pp=ygUNdGhlIGJpZyBzaG9ydA%3D%3D

It's based on the real life events of the USA housing economic crisis that happened- the banks got so greedy to make money and offering mortgages without checking them that there was a nationwide crash. Millions were made homeless, it cost Trillions of dollars and caused financial issues worldwide. The MC's are a few investors who were paying attention, did some actual investigation when they noticed some things and started organising their investments on the assumption that when the crash DID happen- their money would be safe.
It starts off seemingly like a mock-documentary, but as it goes on you see just how bad everything is and are constantly reminded THIS HAPPENED!! It's almost like watching "Titanic", but the entire crew is too busy selling champagne and laughing at the tiny icebergs they bump against - while going full speed through a field of them with no-one on the bridge to notice that huge one in the distance getting closer rapidly.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xbiDrzTd8fE&pp=ygUNdGhlIGJpZyBzaG9ydA%3D%3D

Good movie, and a really fun idea of something a director could do, but I don't see Kazir doing it. Pretty much from the moment he was done making comedy movies, he's done nothing but work on his Continental Cinematic Universe. I can't see him going off that plan to make that kind of movie. Not to mention that Kazir really hasn't shown any kind of charity or altruism so far, I just don't see him caring that the housing market will crash, regardless of the effect it has on people.

Good movie, and a really fun idea of something a director could do, but I don't see Kazir doing it. Pretty much from the moment he was done making comedy movies, he's done nothing but work on his Continental Cinematic Universe. I can't see him going off that plan to make that kind of movie. Not to mention that Kazir really hasn't shown any kind of charity or altruism so far, I just don't see him caring that the housing market will crash, regardless of the effect it has on people.
I was seeing it more as an experiment, he's already made some small changes accidentally- so how much could he influence a large event if he tried to?

I was seeing it more as an experiment, he's already made some small changes accidentally- so how much could he influence a large event if he tried to?
yeah, but maybe it would make ww3 if he does it, it is better to more or less keep the status que, and just reap the rewards from knowing about it

yeah, but maybe it would make ww3 if he does it, it is better to more or less keep the status que, and just reap the rewards from knowing about it
Think of it this way, all those people who lost everything don't have any money to spend on movies, nor will a significant percentage of everyone else who had to go on a drastic budget to NOT loose everything also. It would be in his own self interest to pre-emptively protect his target base.

HWI 229
[Shout out to Rodolfo Xavier, Mustafa, Dany B, Jack M, and Ethan F!]

Hollywood What If Chapter 229

The couple was silent for a few minutes. When they stopped at the traffic light, Angelina took a deep breath and turned to Kazir.

"You're not lying about what you said earlier, are you?"

"Are you talking about our relationship? Yes, I'm serious." Kazir nodded.

As time went by, he realized that he was not getting any younger. He wanted to be sincere. He knew he was still afraid of a serious romance, but he had to take a step and move on.

He was afraid, he saw how his father almost lost his life after the divorce. Kazir suffered the same when he divorced Cassandra in his past life.

Even though Kazir was more mature now, some things were deeply engraved in his heart.

Cassandra and his mother affected his life in a very bad way.

He reached for Angelina's hand, muttering as he looked ahead... He didn't know how to look into Angelina's eyes because he was afraid of his feelings.

'At least... At least I'm trying to change.' He thought so.

"I want to know you better. I hope you feel the same."

"Yes."

Angelina nodded weakly and looked away. But deep inside she was squealing.

'Oh God! He admitted it! He said I'm his girlfriend! Man, I thought our relationship was just at the friends-with-benefits level.'

She bit her lip, quite happy.

They had been dating for almost a month now. Sometimes Angelina thought about their relationship. She had no idea what to call their relationship.

Kazir didn't talk about it while Angelina was afraid to talk about it. She might be hurt if she heard Kazir's answer. So she decided to keep quiet and wait until Kazir was man enough to say it.

She hadn't expected Kazir to admit it today. Not only that, he said it in front of the paparazzi!

Knowing the work of the paparazzi, their relationship would definitely be printed in the tabloids and newspapers!

Which was a good thing! A lot of people would know that Angelina Jolie and Kazir Grey were a thing. They were dating.

This label was an insurance policy, something she was happy to have. Now she knew where she stood in this relationship.

She squeezed Kazir's hand, happy that they were officially dating.

"Kazir, I also want to get to know you better. I'm attracted to your serious expression, your chiseled jawline, hot body... Ahem, and your personality, too. I want you as a person."

She replied, smiling at him. Kazir nodded and the light turned green.

She giggled for obvious reasons and held up his hand, then weakly bit his finger in happiness.

Unlike January, which didn't have any movies that surpassed $100 million this year, February had one movie that surpassed $100 million.

The movie was none other than Scream 3. This movie was quite famous. The Scream franchise was directed by Wes Craven until Scream 4. The director passed away in 2015, so Scream 5 hired another director to fill the spot.

Wes Craven was a great director and expert in horror movies, especially the slasher genre. His most famous franchises were Scream and Nightmare Of Elm Street.

This movie would be the last time that Reese Witherspoon would participate in it. Her salary was getting bigger and bigger and the studio could not afford her salary anymore. Obviously, Reese's character would die in this movie as a closure.

Since February came, some people were excited to celebrate Valentine's Day. Kazir and Angelina spent that day close to each other, almost no distance at all.

News of their relationship spread after the media took an interest in their story. They even have some pictures together. In the pictures, Kazir was shielding Angelina and trying his best to protect the woman. This earned him affection and positive opinions from people.

While the couple was busy, another ex-couple decided to meet on Valentine's Day.

"How long has it been since we last saw each other?"

Elizabeth Cohen smiled and licked her lips as she stared at the man in front of her. She hated to admit it, but her ex-husband was doing well. He seemed to be doing well even in his forties... She hated that the man was living a happy life while she was not.

"Fifteen years, I think."

Kazir's father, Victor Grey, answered her question.

The two stared at each other before Elizabeth chuckled and drank a glass of wine, straight. Perhaps she was influenced by the man across the table.

"Today is Valentine's Day and I can't believe I'm spending it with my hateful ex-husband. I should be in someone's arms right now." She scoffed.

"Today is the only day I'm free."

"Yeah, I thought so. You are always busy. You are always away, leaving your pregnant wife alone in the house, suffering from depression."

"I hired a helper--"

"I don't need a helper, you are the one I needed at that time."

"..."

It seemed that their relationship was impossible to repair, even though more than a decade had passed.

"Then I have only one thing to say. Elizabeth, I'm begging you, as Kazir's mother, please don't get close to Kazir. He's already living a happy life, don't hurt him again."

"I am his mother, I have the right to talk to him. I don't think you should say that."

"You haven't been in his life for fifteen years, and now you say you want to get closer to him? You're the one who didn't fight for custody because you hated our kids."

"So what? They are quite useful now. Especially Kazir, I didn't expect him to get this far. I'm really impressed."

She grinned playfully and crossed her legs under the table.

+++++

[Author's Note: Does this count as character development? Kazir's mentality is slowly changing, and it seems that he is trying to overcome his fear of love. Now, I'm still not sure who the endgame (Kazir's wife) of this novel is. I hope that Kazir Grey will be a happy person by the end of this novel].

[I hate the next chapter so I'm going to post it later just to finish this bullshit.]

HWI 230
[Shout out to AR3S, Jeytharani T, Calvin, Shopna, Kuro Mao, and Julian.]

Hollywood What If Chapter 230

"You have changed. You are not the woman I married." Victor let out a defeated sigh. He thought maybe Elizabeth had an ounce of love for her children.

"Indeed. I have changed. You're the one responsible for my change. Victor, I loved you, I promised to be with you forever. To live a happy life, to marry you... Maybe I was crazy back then. Love can disappear." She smiled bitterly, remembering the past.

"Our marriage was very happy, and I understand that you work hard for our future, for the children. When Aaron was born, I was so proud of him, I spoiled him and gave him all my attention."

Victor lowered his head as he listened to Elizabeth reminisce.

"But I guess there is a limit to my patience. When I was pregnant with Kazir, I needed you, I want you to stay with me. I want you to hold me and tell me you love me. But your business has taken a nosedive and you have to stay in the office 24/7... I can understand that, I have tried my best to understand you."

Victor bit his lip. That was the beginning of their marriage going cold.

"Three days before Kazir was born, I begged you to stay. But you didn't listen and flew to Japan instead. What happened after that? Victor, tell me, what happened after that?"

"I can't control the weather, Elizabeth--"

Elizabeth slammed her fists on the table, clattering plates and utensils.

"You should have stayed! I gave birth to Kazir and the doctors surrounded me, but I need you the most! You..."

Elizabeth frowned as she noticed tears forming in the corners of her eyes. She clicked her tongue and wiped them away before glaring at Victor, who kept his head down.

"Are you ashamed of yourself?"

"..."

"I hate you and God or whatever for this. The will above let you get stuck in the airport during a typhoon, doing your best and hoping to get back to your family, but you failed. And I hate you for that... Victor, why did you leave me?"

"The Japanese investor needs to talk to me personally before he can invest, and I really need the investment to start the project," Victor said in a tired voice. They actually had a conversation like this fifteen years ago.

Victor worked his ass off just to give his children a better future... It cost him his marriage.

"Ah, yeah, I guess that's not so bad since we got rich afterwards, ahahaha." She giggled. Elizabeth was still getting money from her ex-husband. Maybe Victor felt bad about their separation.

"After that, all my love for you disappeared... As for our children, Aaron grew up well, I heard he is married now. I felt bad about naming our second son Kazir, but I can't go back to the past to right the wrongs. I have no intention of doing so. Kazir was one of the reasons I'm fucked up in the head. Giving birth to him made me lose my mind."

"Elizabeth, he is your son," Victor replied.

"That's why there's nothing wrong with using him for a few favors."

"You really have changed."

"What did they call it? Postpartum depression? Unfortunately, that kind of illness cannot be diagnosed 30 years ago. If I had known, my relationship with Kazir might have been much better."

Postpartum depression (also called PPD) is a condition that many women experience after having a baby. It's strong feelings of sadness, anxiety (worry), and tiredness that last for a long time after giving birth. These feelings can make it hard for the mother to take care of herself and the baby. (Source: Google)

Elizabeth tried to touch the wine glass but decided to pull her hands away.

"I endured another 15 years of suffering, taking care of the children even though my feelings for them were non-existent. When the children were old enough to understand, I knew it was the right time to end our relationship."

"You should have filed for divorce first instead of cheating on me. Maybe our separation would have been much better if you had done that."

"Fufu, Victor, I did this on purpose to break your heart. I blame you, Kazir, the god, and possibly Aaron for all my suffering."

"Elizabeth, you need to see a therapist."

"Is that an insult? But I don't care. I will do what I want. My daughter wants to be an actress and I will do my best to give her a beautiful life, something I was robbed of."

"And you will use Kazir to do that?"

"Of course. Just like I said, he is useful."

The two locked eyes before Elizabeth chuckled and stood.

"There is no need to continue this conversation. You already know my intentions, it's up to you if you want to tell Kazir about me. By the way, thanks for the monthly support, I used it to buy expensive things. Keep it up."

She patted him on the shoulder before leaving the restaurant, her hips swaying seductively. A few men even looked at her ass as she strutted out of the restaurant.

Victor Grey was left alone at the table. He sighed and rubbed his forehead.

Talking to his ex-wife was very tiring. It would be a lie to say that it did not affect him, but all he felt was pity. He could not believe that the woman he loved had become a much worse bitch.

If there was any good, Victor realized that he didn't love the woman anymore. Maybe it was time to think about himself and find his true love.

But first...

Victor pulled a recorder out of his suit. He clicked the button and listened to their conversation.

Between the mother and the children, Victor decided to side with his children. He would protect his son no matter what.

++++++

[Author's note: Two chapters today, and both chapters are whack. Rereading this chapter makes me groan. Well, I had a mental block when I wrote this, so I decided to write another POV (Kazir's parents) to move the plot along. I know this chapter is meh, I also agree].

[Anyway, since June just started, I decided to promote my Patreon. The most recent chapter on my Patreon is HWI 394. If you're interested in reading more than 150 chapters and supporting me and my family financially at the same time, I'll be eternally grateful.]

HWI 231
[Shout out to Suleyman M, Mathew O, Graham J, Jonevermaycry, and Andy A!]

Hollywood What If Chapter 231

"Okay, this scene is over!"

The shooting was done and Liam Neeson wiped his sweat. He admitted that working with Kazir and becoming an action star had changed the course of his career.

Before Taken, Liam Neeson focused more on drama. But now he was invited to do a lot of action movies. Most recently, he appeared in Star Wars as a Jedi Master.

"Good job."

"Yeah."

Matt Damon congratulated Liam Neeson and the old man nodded. Next to them stood Viggo Mortensen.

The three protagonists took a month off from their schedules/jobs to participate in the shooting of Wanted, which was in March. Normally, it took at least two months to finish their scenes, but Kazir was a different kind of director.

They finished most of their scenes already. After that, Viggo Mortensen would return to New Zealand to shoot Lord of the Rings. Comparing the filming of Lord Of The Rings and Wanted was something that Viggo thought about so many times.

Unlike Lord of the Rings and Peter Jackson's filmography, Kazir Grey was a fast perfectionist. He could get a perfect shot in just a few takes. Kazir also had a good influence on his cast.

The atmosphere on the set was very relaxed, very different from the usual filming vibes.

In Lord of the Rings, Viggo had to wear thick clothes before shooting. And he had to wear them almost 10 hours a day, it was tiring and sweaty.

"Something is strange... I know Kazir's projects are usually peaceful, but there's something different about this one." Matt Damon muttered.

"I agree, I can't put my finger on the reason, but the atmosphere on the Wanted set is quite carefree. I had 10 NG's yesterday and Kazir didn't even frown or show any anger." Viggo Mortensen added.

Even though Kazir was a quiet person, he would still talk to the actor once they reached the threshold of 10 NGs.

"It seems you are still young. Look over there."

Liam Neeson pointed in a certain direction and found Kazir talking to Angelina. They were smiling, Angelina giggled playfully and patted Kazir's shoulder.

"So you mean... That's the reason?" Matt asked. He hadn't expected this situation. Last year, Kazir had been dating Cameron Diaz.

"I think so. Whatever it is, Kazir and Angelina are fine. I'm not sure if they really love each other, but their relationship is definitely good news for both of them. They have been smiling a lot lately."

As the eldest of the trio, Liam Neeson had a better understanding.

"But... I heard Angelina's a sex addict." Viggo muttered weakly. This rumor was almost everywhere and it could be true or false. Angelina Jolie was known to be a sex addict. Some of her exes confirmed it.

"Whatever it is, Kazir can definitely tame her."

The three knew the importance of this movie. The outcome of this movie would be the result of three years of hard work that Grey Pictures had put into this massive project.

Kazir and Grey Pictures were risking their future just to realize this outrageous plan that could be good or bad. Nobody knew the future.

The three actors got a career boost after working with Kazir. They were grateful for it. So they wanted the movie to be successful.

Besides, their contracts were not over yet. So if this Continental Cinematic Universe was a success, it means they have secure projects to work with when they reach the bottom of their careers. It also gives them more leverage to negotiate with the company because their roles are important.

In a way, the future of the Continental Cinematic Universe was their future. Heck, even though their screen time in this movie was only 10 minutes, the contract already stated that they would earn 4 to 9 million dollars. Liam Neeson, of course, had the highest salary of the three.

Wanted started shooting in January and finished in April. Four months of filming. That was very fast by Hollywood standards. However, if you compare it to Hong Kong movies, the filming of Wanted was already long.

Usually Hong Kong movies finish shooting in a month or two. It was amazing, but definitely a difficult thing to do.

The laws between the two countries were different, and the cast and crew of Wanted needed rest to keep going.

And even if Wanted finished shooting in two months, they still had to wait for Industrial Light & Magic to finish the special effects scenes.

The good thing was that four months was enough for Industrial Light & Magic to finish all the scenes, so Kazir Grey immediately started post-production on the film. They didn't need any heavy special effects in the first place, so Industrial Light & Magic was in good hands.

Just like that, the summer schedule officially happened.

May started with a bang with the release of Gladiator, distributed by DreamWorks. DreamWorks hired Ridley Scott, the director of Alien, to direct the movie. They cast Russell Crowe as the film's protagonist.

As everyone expected, DreamWorks used their distribution channel. That was the reason they started DreamWorks in the first place. The Big Six used their position to control the industry through their distribution channels.

Unfortunately, DreamWorks only had a North American distribution channel. An international distribution channel was a near-impossible dream to achieve in the short term. It takes years of accumulation, just like the Big Six and Metro Goldwyn Mayer did.

Since Steven Spielberg had a good relationship with Universal Pictures because they worked together on Jurassic Park, the international distribution of Gladiator was taken over by Universal Pictures.

The first week of Gladiator grossed over $49 million at the box office. It was an amazing achievement. But DreamWorks could not rest easy.

Because the anticipated comedy of the year would be released next week. Napoleon Dynamite III will be released on May 11th. Obviously, the two movies would have a rivalry to get the most tickets.

HWI 232
Hollywood What If Chapter 232

The copyrights to Napoleon Dynamite were acquired by 20th Century Fox, more specifically, Fox Searchlight Pictures.

This was the first movie that Fox Searchlight Pictures distributed and it was a huge success. This gave Fox Searchlight Pictures the ability to acquire more profitable films at low prices, such as The Full Monty. The Full Monty made $258 million at the box office despite a low budget of $3.5 million.

Director Kazir Grey sold the copyrights in 1995 for $25 million. It was his first successful movie and it got him where he is now.

The higher-ups at 20th Century Fox felt that this was the right time to end Napoleon Dynamite for the time being. Maybe they would do a sequel in five to ten years.

With that in mind, they are promoting Napoleon Dynamite III as the last film in the franchise in order to attract more audiences.

'I made over $5 million just being an executive producer on the movie. Hell, I was only on the set a couple of times. '

Kazir thought to himself. He realized that his position in the industry was no longer easy. Just by being an executive producer who didn't work much for the project, he already made $5 million... Maybe that was the reason why director Lameire was angry with him. Because their salary was the same.

"Are you sure you want to take me to the premiere? I heard your ex-girlfriend is going to be there." Angelina playfully teased the man next to her.

"Are you talking about Reese?" Kazir put down the newspaper. He was reading the news about Ridley Scott's Gladiator.

"Obviously." She rolled her eyes.

"My relationship with Reese has been complicated."

"Yeah, yeah, you don't have to explain. You guys are fuck buddies, but more than that."

"That's harsh. And no, we're not."

Kazir knew that they had never acknowledged their relationship in public. But he believed their relationship was more than that. He actually had feelings for Reese.

The two stepped out of the limousine and accepted the attention from the reporters and cameras flashing in front of them.

Angelina was very bold and showed her affection for Kazir by kissing him on the lips in front of the media. Perhaps tomorrow, their kissing pictures would be circulated everywhere.

If anything was surprising, it was the fact that Kazir was playing with Angelina. He didn't push her away, he kissed her back.

Even the reporter who was supposed to interview them was stunned and could only ask them trivial questions.

"Angelina, you are very brave to do this. You know this is the premiere of Napoleon Dynamite III, yet you stole the media's attention for what you did. What if it affects the box office of Napoleon Dynamite III?" Kazir whispered in her ear and Angelina felt ticklish.

"Then let it be. I believe the changes it will bring to Napoleon Dynamite III will be positive. Kazir, I know Napoleon Dynamite III was written by you, and I want it to succeed. I want to see you happy." She giggled and squeezed his arm tighter.

"Thank you..."

As for the script of Napoleon Dynamite III, Kazir hired a group of professional writers. He just gave his opinion and let them write the general content.

Honestly, Kazir didn't know the outcome of the movie. He just hoped that more people would see Napoleon Dynamite III because of the previous successes of the franchise.

The theater was packed, as usual.

Kazir recognized so many people, most of them were the cast of Napoleon Dynamite he worked with six years ago.

One person in particular caught his eye.

"Why don't we say hello?" Angelina suggested with an innocent smile.

"Angelina, what are you going to do this time?"

"Me? Nothing, of course."

But her intention was clear, and Angelina pulled Kazir over to Reese Witherspoon, who was wearing a tight pink dress with a low v-cut that revealed her cleavage. Legally Blonde was in the making, and it seemed that Reese was influenced by the aesthetic.

Of course, Angelina also wore something special. A backless velvet dress with her hair in a bun. Perhaps Angelina wore this on purpose to attract attention and compete with Reese Witherspoon.

"Hello, I'm Angelina Jolie." She was the first to introduce herself.

"Hmm? Oh, hi! I'm Reese Witherspoon." Reese looked at Angelina before she looked at Kazir.

Her expression was... normal. She didn't react much and her reaction was nothing special.

"Oh my God, you're so beautiful."

"Thank you, so are you."

The two women began to talk and praise each other, with Kazir standing between them and keeping his mouth shut.

After a few minutes of useless conversation, the couple left.

"Tch, she's no fun. I thought she had an interesting face. I guess you're sad, Kazir. This woman is already over you."

"I'm actually happy for her," Kazir replied.

"What? You're not bitter that she's moved on?"

Kazir nodded. He was the type who hoped everyone around him had a happy life.

"Man, you're no fun either... But I like that about you." She chuckled and leaned against his shoulder.

'Well, maybe Reese is just good at hiding her emotions. Now that I think about it, she never says hello or talks to Kazir.'

Angelina thought about it.

'I think I can understand why. Kazir is a man many women have dreamed of. Even I felt that this man would be a part of my heart even if we parted, which I hope will never happen.'

"Angelina, don't try that again. Remember, we are just guests and tonight is all about Napoleon Dynamite III. We don't want to cause any trouble."

"Okay~" She replied sarcastically, enjoying her man's serious reaction.

After that, the two wait for the premiere to start to watch the movie, Napoleon Dynamite III.

++++

[Author's note: I have no idea what the plot of Napoleon Dynamite III will be, so I will skip this part and go with the box office of Napoleon Dynamite III instead. I do not intend to write too much about Napoleon Dynamite III. There are three movies coming out this summer that have a strong connection to Kazir. They are Napoleon Dynamite III, Bruce Almighty and Wanted.]

Kazir Grey and Reese Witherspoon former relationship always has been complicated, because both were back from brink to rise to the top and very ambitious and I think Reese was very first woman to" thaw " Kazir Grey out of the Cassandra thing in a way and that fed off that on F buddies. But also lot of subtext of things not said to each other. Given I'm not a relationship expert , but that semantics on how it seems to me or maybe I'm reading too much into it.
Both Angelina and Reese Witherspoon are cordial with each other, because everyone expecting a catfight, but everyone in Hollywood knows the real game in Hollywood industry arena. Angelina boldly kissing in front of the camera is definitely in the wiki and ET vault.
I do think Anglina and Kazir Grey will be his third longest relationship ever, but knowing the author is up for debate about his future wife.
Everyone waiting for the his Bruce Alimighty and Wanted are going to be surprised Bruce Almighty funniest scene's , who didn't know Kazir had a funny bone in body and Angelina Jolie ( Fox) nude backside scene's and Wesley Gibson hyper gun accuracy scene's in the CCU Universe expansion gathered of the Leading man of the CCU all together are worth a few surprised reactions.
Hollywood Reigns!
Continue on
Cheers!

HWI 233
Hollywood What If Chapter 233

The formula was the same, almost the same. Just like last time, the gang went to Miami to have fun on the beach. Then the climax of the movie was Napoleon Dynamite dancing.

But then again, why fix something that is not broken? The two prequels did pretty well at the box office anyway, using the same formula.

While Gladiator made $73 million in its second week, Napoleon Dynamite III made $56 million. These two movies were the big shots for the time being and took most of the market.

May was the first month of summer and students were just getting out of school.

This month only a few movies dominated the box office. Gladiator, Napoleon Dynamite III, Dinosaur(2000), and Mission: Impossible 2.

Speaking of Mission: Impossible...

There was a rumor that Paramount and Tom Cruise himself personally invited Kazir Grey to direct the sequel. But while Kazir found the idea entertaining, he knew it was impossible to devote his attention to two projects in one year.

Instead, Paramount decided to hire John Woo to direct Mission: Impossible 2. John Woo was a Hong Kong filmmaker known for the action genre. He was the director of Broken Arrow. He was also the director of Face/Off, starring Nicholas Cage and John Travolta.

Maybe John Woo was influenced by his last movie, so Mission: Impossible 2 has the same style as Face/Off.

However, the influence of Tom Cruise and the fame of the Mission: Impossible franchise brought in over $500 million at the box office. It was an obvious success.

Still, Paramount decided to let the franchise rest for a few years before making a sequel. They felt that the nobility of Mission: Impossible would disappear if they made movies every two to three years, just like the 007 franchise.

The next sequel, Mission: Impossible 3, would be released seven years later in 2006.

Based on the box office, the movies released in May would be ranked as follows:

1. Mission: Impossible 2 with $549 million at the worldwide box office.

2. Gladiator with $451 million at the worldwide box office.

3. Napoleon Dynamite III with $356 million worldwide.

For these three, earning more than $300 million was already a victory. To begin with, this kind of performance was not that easy.

As expected, comedy movies were good to watch, but more people prefer action movies. The novelty of watching action movies will never go away, no matter how many years pass. Most of the highest-grossing films of all time were action/adventure films. Only an abomination like Titanic could compete with them.

Everything was within 20th Century Fox's expectations, and they were not bitter at all.

Napoleon Dynamite III cost $50 million to make and $24 million to promote. Even if the Cinema Alliance took 40% of the box office, Fox Searchlight Pictures would still make a lot of money. No reason to be sad.

There was a trend that whenever one of Kazir's scripts was made into a movie and became a box office success, many film companies would revive their interest in buying his scripts.

The price of his script was now over $5 million. Some companies like Disney and Universal offered him $10 million just to acquire one of his scripts.

Kazir had worked with four of the Big Six. 20th Century Fox, Warner Brothers, Paramount Pictures and Sony-Columbia.

Only Universal and Disney had the misfortune of never getting a piece of the pie. After all, Universal and Disney were the ones responsible for spreading the rumors that Kazir was a wife-beater. Even though their relationship thawed and Kazir had conversations with their management, the two companies never had a chance to successfully buy his script.

The timing and the situation were never right for them. Now they realize that it was a huge mistake to trample on Kazir when he was new to the industry. They didn't expect him to reach the level where he could use his scripts as bargaining chips.

Making movies was like gambling, nobody knew if the movie would be a success.

But movie companies loved profits, and they didn't want to make movies that would only bring them losses. In other words, they hate gambling and experimenting.

So they prefer to buy Kazir's scripts instead. After so many years, every one of his scripts has proved that they can make a huge amount of money.

So why bother making a movie that has a chance of flopping?

Instead, buy Kazir's scripts and turn them into movies.

Yes, this kind of statement was circulating throughout the industry.

That Kazir's scripts were a sure way to make money. If you look at the statistics, it was not a lie at all.

Movie companies would never hesitate to buy his script for $10 million. Because the profit it could bring them was much higher.

"I hope there will be no problem this time."

Harold sighed. He was Kazir's close friend and his friend told him that his mother might be into something.

Harold never met Kazir's mother, but he knew she was responsible for half of Kazir's depression. She was the first woman to break his heart.

The producer didn't know the whole story, but he knew that Kazir's mother divorced his father and their lives were never the same again.

He also heard from Kazir that his mother was cunning... Harold felt that Kazir inherited that trait from his mother.

Although Kazir was a good man, he had a cunning side. If Kazir was not lying, then the trouble his mother could bring would be great.

"Or maybe nothing at all. There's no in-between. Either she will be a big problem or not."

Everyone at Grey Pictures understands the importance of Wanted. If it fails, all their plans will turn to dust.

"He said his mother has a daughter and she's trying to be an actress, maybe we can do something about that."

As the producer, it was his responsibility to make sure the movie was a success. He already had a family, a wife and a son to take care of. He had to build a great future for them, and Wanted was the first step.

+++++

[Author's note: So yes, the release of Wanted might be two or three chapters later. I hope you can be patient. I'm going to cook and it'll taste like shit...]

HWI 234
Hollywood What If Chapter 234

"Ooh, you're kind of handsome, I like that." A woman in her late 40s giggled as she looked at the fine specimen of a man in front of her. Even though she was almost half the man's current age, that didn't stop her from flirting with him.

Elizabeth was proud of her beauty. She took care of her body and was alluring in her knee-length sundress. Her beauty and youthful appearance deceived her age. Next year, Elizabeth would be 50 years old, but her beauty never seemed to fade.

"Ahem, Mrs. Cohen--"

"Miss Cohen, I prefer you call me Miss. Better yet, just call me Elizabeth."

"So, Miss Elizabeth," Harold Witsend took a deep breath... He admitted it, but Kazir's mother was indeed a beauty. It was amazing and frightening at the same time, as if the woman before him was not real at all.

Harold knew the importance of Wanted and he felt he had to do something to save it from possible destruction. He was confident in Kazir's filmography, his friend had proven himself to be talented in making action movies.

But Harold understood that Kazir was just a man. Even if the movie was amazing, if people didn't see it, it was all for nothing. All their hard work was for nothing.

Harold watched as The Hangover almost flopped. It was a terrifying experience and he could not sleep. He was the prop master at the time, but the time and love he put into that movie was something he cherished. So when the allegations of Kazir's domestic violence spread, he was deeply affected.

And now Harold was no longer a prop master. He was a real producer. He put more than time and love into Wanted, he put his life on the line.

Only someone like Kazir and Grey Pictures would hire a person like him as a producer. If Wanted failed at the box office, Harold would go back to being a prop master and maybe leave Hollywood altogether... He had a house, cars and a child's education fund to take care of.

Hell no, he had to shut down the Cohen's mother and daughter before something bad happened. From the looks of it, Harold had what they needed. A better connection.

"Miss Elizabeth, I'm sure you know the reason I'm here."

"I think so. Unlike my clueless son, you seem to know what I need. Fufu, perhaps I can give you something in return." Elizabeth's sundress fluttered slightly as she crossed her legs.

Harold nodded slightly. He had heard that Elizabeth and her daughter wanted to be part of this industry. He researched everything he could about them. Salvatore Barlowe helped him.

The thing was... Salvatore Barlowe did know about Harold's plan. He agreed to help him because he knew it was for the betterment of Kazir's mental health.

Even though Kazir seemed healthy and well, he was a fragile man. Even a strong man would fall if his weaknesses or insecurities were used against him.

This was true of Kazir's situation two years ago. When Kazir met Elizabeth after a long time, the woman tore a hole in his heart. This caused the man to drown in alcohol and have sex with Cameron Diaz.

Harold Witsend placed a manila envelope on the table.

"All I want is a simple agreement."

"If you're offering me money, I'm going to be disappointed. My exes offer me plenty."

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow and picked up the manila envelope.

"It's a script for a small-budget movie. They need a young woman to play the female lead. I think your daughter needs experience and exposure."

"..."

Elizabeth knew Harold was right. First, Mara had to understand how the industry worked before she could work on big projects. This movie seemed like a good project for Mara to start.

"If you don't like the script, I can find another project for your daughter. Of course, I can't guarantee that your daughter will be the female lead."

Actually, Salvatore was the one who found this project with his connection.

"And this?" Elizabeth found another application in the envelope.

"It's a modeling job."

He had heard that Mara Cohen had a beautiful face, but her acting was terrible. Maybe modeling would be better for her.

"Pftt-haha!"

Elizabeth suddenly cackled. This was interesting. This was exactly what she needed. A backer who would protect her and provide jobs for her daughter. As expected, using Kazir to threaten people was the best answer.

Elizabeth was not stupid. Of course, she would never sabotage Kazir. After all, she needed him to stay in power. How could she prosper if Kazir lost his status? So no, Elizabeth would never harm her son.

She knew that as long as Kazir was doing well, they had a chance in this industry. Connections were very important in Hollywood. Companies didn't hire actors/actresses for their talent, at least that wasn't the most sought after reason. They hire actors/actresses who have nice looks that fit the roles. They hire actors/actresses who have connections they can use or who are in their good graces.

And now Elizabeth had found a backer who had extensive connections.

"Thanks, Harold. You're a nice guy. I can return the favor if you like." She was acting sexy now, not hiding her intention at all.

"No, I'm fine."

Harold knew that this vixen could destroy a family, in fact, she already had. So Harold would never endanger his family just for a little fun.

++++++

[Author's note: I decided to use Harold as an instrument because I wanted to use a different PoV. Also, Harold is a producer and this kind of stuff is usually his responsibility. I'm glad that Harold, the ex-props master, is getting better at his job.]

[Shout out to David Karlsson for giving me an idea about Mara's possible modeling career, which might be the best job for a beauty with no acting talent. I'm too stupid to have thought of that, haha].

[So yes, tomorrow might be the premiere of Wanted. I'll try my best to make a nice summary for the movie.]

[If you can't wait, you can subscribe to my Patreon instead. That way you can also vote in some important polls that might affect the plot of this novel.]

I don't get it why did they do this? İsn't this opposite of what kazir had wished... is the modeling job some sort of scheme for seedy Hollywood thing?

I don't get it why did they do this? İsn't this opposite of what kazir had wished... is the modeling job some sort of scheme for seedy Hollywood thing?
i think its because nobody knows if Kazir has a good relationship with his mother, so people assume it is good, not bad, and being mean or bad to his mom, if you were that guy would you risk being mean to Kazir''s mom without knowing if they are in a good relationship or not, even neutral or slightly bad ones people would defend their mom i think, but again I dont think people know how bad a mom she is

It's the same thing with the other agency higher ups early on in the story assuming Kazir was a Jew because his mother is one and supporting him.

They basically stopped at the surface level made their assumptions and that's it to them.

They never found out Kazir's mother abandoned him at a young age and wasn't raised as a Jew.

And in this, they confirmed that lady was Kazir's half-sister and thus people behind the scenes supported her.

Remember people have bias, in a relationship like that people tend to assume the problem was on the father's side and assume that Kazir has some relationship with his mother.

Last edited:
HWI 235
[Shout out to Dave, Salman K, David K, Alexander, timelesstrix0, Sintong Wilson H! Thanks for your support. Webnovel doesn't like non-English characters, so I decided to translate some of your names into English instead.]

Hollywood What If Chapter 235

[This summer, three legends will put an end to the powerful organization.]

The trailer started and the people in the pub watched it with curiosity. Most of the people in the pub were men, and of course they had seen at least one of the Continental Cinematic movies.

They saw Liam Neeson, Viggo Mortensen and Matt Damon in their iconic roles. They carried guns in cool ways, reloaded bullets in cool ways, and killed people in cool ways...

The excitement of the music and scenes that the trailer brought captivated the men in the pub.

How could they not, the trailer alone was a masterpiece. It got people hyped. But in two decades, this kind of trailer would be generic and every action movie would use it. The formula was like this:

-- A low and slow build-up of music.

-- An attractive statement from the protagonist that made no sense.

-- An overly establishing shot.

-- Heist shots, lots of them. Scenes with explosions and gunfire. Cool scenes that only last 0.2 seconds each.

-- Background music intensifies.

-- Another line that seemed cool.

-- Villain close-up shot.

-- Wide shot, massive destruction with SFX boost.

-- Reveal cover song.

-- Change the location, somewhere beautiful, blah blah blah.

-- Hyping the strength of the villain/organization. The minor characters tell how dangerous the mission would be.

-- Blah blah blah.

-- An action stunt that almost defies physics.

-- Shots of the protagonist running.

-- A scene where it looked like the protagonist was going to die.

-- Then the title drop, the theme song blended perfectly.

-- Then the release date of the movie.

Honestly, Kazir Grey used every element he could to hype the movie. This time, he used Bryan Mills, John Wick, and Jason Bourne as the hook to lure in the audience.

These three characters already had a huge fan base, so they were easy to draw attention to.

"I'm going to fucking see this movie! It's going to be awesome!"

A man with a thick beard announced, raising his beer in excitement. Even though the movie didn't have much relevance to his daily life, he was still excited to watch it. He was a little groggy, probably from drinking a lot.

"Hell yeah! I'm going to ask my son to watch it, we haven't had any father-son bonding lately! I'm sure he'll be happy!"

Another man agreed.

The men nodded and decided that they had to see this movie. They hadn't expected something as ambitious as three superstars in one movie to happen! This was a piece of movie history! The biggest crossover!

Wallace chuckled as he listened to their banter. He was also drinking in the pub.

'They didn't know that I'm actually the vice president of the Grey Fans. A group of fans who support Kazir Grey, the director of Wanted.'

Wallace had already graduated from college and was now an office worker. Being an adult was not so easy, it was even worse. Wallace sometimes dreamed of being a kid again. Away from responsibilities, bills, and serious human relationships.

When he was a kid, all he had to think about was how to beat the Elite 4 in Pokemon, how to be a Super Saiyan, and how to chokeslam like Undertaker.

Watching movies was his way of escaping reality, and his favorite movies were produced by Kazir Grey.

The Grey fans had already rented a movie theater in Los Angeles. They would watch the movie in tuxedos, in keeping with the John Wick aesthetic.

Wallace was very excited about the movie. He believed that this movie would be the culmination of the last four movies produced by Grey Pictures.

He drank his alcohol and hoped that the days would pass quickly so that he could watch the movie.

"This could be good or bad for us."

Michael Eisner narrowed his eyes as he stared at the television that was showing the trailer for Wanted.

As the chairman of one of the largest film companies in the world, Michael Eisner sensed the impending doom or blessing of this endeavor.

If Wanted was a massive success, it could open up another way for movie companies to make money. If Grey Pictures could make one, so could they.

But Michael Eisner knew that creating a Cinematic Universe was not so easy. He knew the danger. Suddenly, an idea popped into his head.

'... Should I buy Grey Pictures? Based on their past performance, their net worth will be around 1.5 billion. The sequels of their movies are promising, so the company will have a better future.'

That amount was nothing to Disney. They could buy it... Although it all depends on Kazir's intentions. He was the sole owner of Grey Pictures.

'If Grey Pictures doesn't agree, or if the company is acquired by one of our competitors, then Walt Disney will have to create its own Cinematic Universe.'

The old man touched his chin. The shareholders' opinion of him was getting worse, influenced by the Disney and Weinstein families.

Michael Eisner had to do something to save his position. In his mind, this Cinematic Universe was the answer.

"Uh, sir, President Ovitz is here."

"Send him in."

Michael Ovitz entered the office and told his friend that Disney had successfully purchased the copyright to an old novel.

"Good. 'A Princess of Mars' looks promising."

Recently, a rumor had circulated that Warner Bros. was starting a project based on a novel. It was about a young wizard named Harry Potter.

Disney didn't want to be left out, so they decided to acquire some old novels that would be profitable if made into movies.

'A Princess of Mars' was the first book in the Barsoom series. The Barsoom series had 11 books that expanded the universe of the series. It was about a guy named John Carter who was transported to Mars and met a Martian princess.

"Ovitz, I have an idea... What if we made movies out of this series with different protagonists? Like the Continental Cinematic Universe."

"You mean...?"

Michael Ovitz quickly understood.

"That's right. We will call the first movie John Carter."

Michael Ovitz smiled, believing in his ability as chairman of Walt Disney.

++++++

[Author's note: Yes, this chapter is about hyping the premiere. It may take a chapter or two before the premiere happens. I have one more scene I wanted to add before the premiere. Anyway, someone mentioned the idea of other movie companies starting their own Cinematic Universe, so I decided to cook up something. Thanks again to David Karlsson].

[... By the way, do you really want Elizabeth Cohen to die so much?]

didnt the og john carter failed, i like the movie, but still it failed.

the 1k on ave with 100-300 extra words is such a short chapter lenght, you can only truly enjoy this if you binge it in one go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back