• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X] Just work on the next update.

I only know of and like three people on that list, and I don't think Ryuko and Minako count as human enough for an Exaltation.

An omake sounds fun, and I'm really not worried about this quest dying. It's got a lot of momentum behind it already.

[X] Matoi Ryuuko, Kill la Kill (Dawn Caste)
[X] Alibaba Saluja, Magic the Labyrinth of Magic (Zenith Caste)
[X] Lightning, Final Fantasy 13 (Night Caste)
[X] Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass (Eclipse Caste)

Also, I promise that I'll have the NSFW scene finished by early evening today at the latest, pinkie swear.

Also, it's great to see that Rias officially has that kind of interest in us. This is gonna be awesome. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Sounds fun, but I ultimately prefer this to go forward first.

Smuthunter said:

A lot of those sound like fun, but this one is doing really well and I'd hate for it to die off because you got distracted by another quest.
Sirzechs put his foot down. Sirzechs is Maou Lucifer. The rest of the family says "Yes sir" and that's the end of that. The Phenex family on the other hand...
They were pretty cool about it, actually. Riser's father was actually happy, as this would serve as lesson to Riser and Ravel that they're not invincible, and as such shouldn't underestimate or look down on others.

Alexander said:
Truly. Oh, her brother and parents would probably be cool with that if it makes her happy. Only, I am pretty sure that the other members of the Gremory clans are those responsible for pushing her to marry Raiser. It wasn't never shown, but it's the only rational explanation: canon Issei should at least have assassins coming for him. But of course it's all resolve off-screen ???
Actually, the Gremory family is down to six members: Rias, Millicas(Sirzech's son), Rias's mother and father, and her fathers parents. Which is why they wanted the marriage: they're short on members. By marrying to the Phenex clan, who are very wealthy and influential, and possesses Immortality, they were hoping to keep the family going strong, and produce more members.

Rias's father wasn't exactly happy about it being cancelled, but it was something he was willing to accept, even commenting that he'd been so focused on the issue, he'd been ignoring Rias's feelings.

Of course, he later befriends Issei's parents, and ends up rather happy about how things have gone.

As for Sirzech: he's the one who arranged Issei breaking the engagement in the first place. Considering his relationship with Grayfia, not supporting Rias in her own love life would be hypocritical.

Smuthunter said:
A lot of those sound like fun, but this one is doing really well and I'd hate for it to die off because you got distracted by another quest.

Sirzechs put his foot down. Sirzechs is Maou Lucifer. The rest of the family says "Yes sir" and that's the end of that. The Phenex family on the other hand...
No quest: omake. 500-1000 words of Issei plus four others doing Solar things.

Sirzechs may be Maou, but he needed an excuse. And I am sure there are some people stupid enough to do things behind his back.

Did you know my quest was recommended on SB? They said Issei was more qualified for Abyssal or Infernal Exaltation.

I kinda agree. But at the time I was familiar only with Solars (it took me a long time just covering that), even if I find Infernal interesting.

Alexander said:
Sirzechs may be Maou, but he needed an excuse. And I am sure there are some people stupid enough to do things behind his back.
See above. The Gremory family is rather small, which is why they wanted the marriage.

Alexander said:
No quest: omake. 500-1000 words of Issei plus four others doing Solar things.

Did you know my quest was recommended on SB? They said Issei was more qualified for Abyssal or Infernal Exaltation.

I kinda agree. But at the time I was familiar only with Solars (it took me a long time just covering that), even if I find Infernal interesting.

Actually if you use vol 11 Issei then you can exalted him with Dawn or Twilight, considering him protect a Goddess and his comrades. But the story has advanced so much that you can only do a little, and Issei has to reset his life after the exaltation.

For the omake, no Narukami Yuu? Maybe he's already a god at the end then.

[X] Shi-Woon Yi, The Breaker (Zenith Caste). Would be when he saved the girl from the phoenix clan, or when he has his first "kill" in the nurse room, that scene was epic.
[X] Song Jae Gu, Girls of the Wild (Night Caste). Would be when he picked up the gas tank to protect his siblings.
[X] Zenkichi Hitoyoshi, Medaka Box (Eclipse Caste). Would be after the fight with Kumagawa, although you should be careful since Ajimu and Kumagawa can fuck up everything for luz.
[X] Kazuto Hongo, Koihime Musou (Eclipse Caste). Anime version or visual novel version? I would be to have his Shin Koihime Musou visual novel version, though it hasn't been translated yet.

this quest, must read more.

[X] Shi-Woon Yi, The Breaker (Zenith Caste)

Gah. Still have to read v16, but I can't since I'm supposed to work! God damn my procrastination.

Even though I don't vote much this quest is awesome.

Lightning, a Night Caste? Uhh...

That said, no special opinion either way; Could be interesting, but I don't know most of the people on the list.

My first message in this forum. You have a very good story here, Alexander. You even got me to start reading Highschool DxD, so congratulations in a work well done, though I can't seem to wrap my head around the mechanics of exalted. It is an awsome job.

[X] Godou Kusanagi, Campione! (Dawn Caste)
[X] Minako Arisato, Persona 3 Portable (Zenith Caste)
[X] Kazuto Hongo, Koihime Musou (Eclipse Caste)

No matter how much I might enjoy reading about Issei in a Solar Circle, I must compose myself, and request the next update be your focus.

Mostly because I can't Wait to see the looks on certain peoples faces when they discover Issei is actually going through with, and Succeeding in, creating his Harem.

It shall be Glorious.

[X] Song Jae Gu, Girls of the Wild (Night Caste)

The Rebel
The Leader
The Prodigy
The King
And Issei The Dreamer

[X] Jaune Arc (Dawn Caste)
[X] Song Jae Gu, Girls of the Wild (Night Caste)
[X] Zenkichi Hitoyoshi, Medaka Box (Eclipse Caste)

[X] Godou Kusanagi, Campione! (Dawn Caste)

Training Days II: A Not So Peaceful Month (Part 9)
John At DAwn said:
I'm reading volume 11 now. Cao Cao OP. Pls nerf.
What did you expect from the Original, True Longinus? Plus he was defeated, right?
Akio said:
My first message in this forum. You have a very good story here, Alexander. You even got me to start reading Highschool DxD, so congratulations in a work well done, though I can't seem to wrap my head around the mechanics of exalted. It is an awsome job.
Thank you for the praise :D. Believe me, it took me a great deal of time to understand them myself. They're not difficult, they're numerous.
----

Day 4

"How I did not realize it before? They are photonic crystals!" You laugh, eyes shinning with white essence-light, information about the Pawn and Bishop pieces flowing into you and finally making sense.
Evil Pieces
-Progress: 21.32/100%
"Ahem." With a polite cough Rias brings you back to reality. You look up, blinking quickly to return your eyes to normal, and realize Asia, Mittelt and all the members of the Occult Research Club are staring at you with various expressions that range from amused to perplexed to indifferent.

"Did you find something? What is a 'photonic crystal'?" Bucho asks.

"Yes, I found something." You reply as you put back the Pieces into the box with almost reverence. "This requires a bit of explanation."

You sit down and, left hand holding up right elbow and right index finger pointed up, you begin.

"First: a photonic crystal. Photonic crystals are periodic optical nanostructures that affect the motion of photons that pass through them. You know how light is distorted when passing through a gem, like changing color? This is the same, only the effects go way beyond that. Nowadays photonic crystals can be created in one, two or three dimensions: one-dimensional crystals are used to produce thin-film optics with coatings for lenses and mirrors and colour-changing paints. Two-dimensional crystal fibers are used in nonlinear devices and to guide exotic wavelengths. While three-dimensional crystals are researched in the hope that one day they may be used to build optical computers." You grin. "A moot point since the Evil Pieces are optical computers. No, more like a quantum computer, albeit of the magical variety."

Dohnaseek, who was reading the newspaper, lowers it and stares at you. "You're joking."

"You know what he's talking about?" Kalawarner asks.

"Oh yes." He stares down at the Pieces' box. "The computing speed?"

"Not quite the speed of light. More than half of it though." You tell him.

"And I have one embedded in my soul." He taps his chest. "What a waste."

"Uh? Can you make sense please?" Kiba begs. The others nod in agreement.

"Of course." You gesture at the Evil Pieces. "A quantum computer is a computation device that makes direct use of quantum-mechanical phenomena, such as superposition and entanglement, to perform operations on data. While modern computers require data to be encoded into binary digits or bits, each of which is always in one of two definite states of 0 and 1, a quantum computer allows for data that can be both 0 and 1 at once, each result varying depending of how the data is treated. The theory is complex, but basically they are much more powerful than any computer known to mankind."

"This calculation ability is what enables them to reincarnate different races into devils." You point to Kiba. "Once in contact with the target they scan him and calculate the necessary variables to begin the process. The number of pieces needed depends of how much computational power is required to handle the changes: pieces of the same type can connect and link their processing powers together."

"Indeed, Ajuka Beelzebub-sama is famous for having a fascination with numbers." Akeno muses.

"So now we know how the potential is calculated. But how they can reincarnate other beings into devils? The secret-" You tap the box. "Is in their construction."

"The crystal that make up the Pieces is demonic energy, purified, refined and condensed into a physical shape." Kind of like a hearthstone. "I can only assume Beelzebub-sama's laboratories are build atop the most powerful leylines of the Underworld, because it's the only place that can provide the sheer quantity of demonic energy required."

They all stare at you, completely captured by your speech.

"A set of Evil Pieces will then be given to a High-class Devil, who will attune his own demonic energy to them. Bucho, when you received them for the first time you were told to flood them with your energy, right?"

She nods.

"This is necessary to make the new reincarnated devil's body part of the King's clan. The DNA change is not instantaneous, so at the beginning the Piece works as a 'core' to compensate."

"....DNA change?" Koneko raises an eyebrow.

"Yes. It uses the DNA of the King as a matrix and gradually changes the new devil's body to make processes such as sharing demonic energy easier to perform. I am not completely sure..." You tap your finger on your chin. "But I think that change is at a level that makes the reincarnated devil the equivalent of paternal or maternal nephew/niece of the King."

Strangely some devils pale, while the rest starts sputtering. Rias and Akeno are blushing like tomatoes. You wonder why.

You wait for them to calm down. "S-So..." Rias stutters a little. "This is all very interesting, but-"

"I am not done." You grin.

Strangely again she doesn't seem happy at the news. "You're not?"

"No." You pick up a Pawn. "You know that each Piece is connected to the King's Piece, right?"

She nods.

"Did you also know that the two, and especially the unused ones, are constantly exchanging information?"

Her eyes widen. "What does that mean?"

"I am not sure yet." You admit. "But I am sure this is proof that the King's Piece acts as more than a symbol of command, and that it affects the other Pieces beyond the initial attunement."

You lace your fingers together, your Caster Mark faintly glowing on your forehead. "And I intend to find out how."

Bloodshifter said:
What? No you did not just.
Solar Twilight Gendo Pose Bullshit.
That is sooo awesome! WE NEED GLASSES.
2467032-1213777489022.png

Those glasses? They have five points, just like the Solar Castes!

Two updates! Yes!!!

And are we ever going to get sunglasses like that? Hopefully soon!

As for the Solar Circle:

Let's face it, 1 Solar is Epic. 5 Solars is breaking the scale on so many levels it has to be seen to be believed.

Also that jumped up fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back