• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

oh boy...

boy ren...and also rip for Jaune for surviving Politics...and that red haired amazoness is plotting how to become high queen or something...do not ever underestimate a woman who is in love...and how dangerous she can be.

Dragonslayer: In The Family Way
- - -

Why did everything have to sound so loud right now?

Everything, from her breath, to the pounding of her heart, to the little creaks of the dorm hallway-It was all hideously loud in Yang Xiao-Long's ears. Yet at the same time, everything just felt... Muffled. Numb. Like a dream.

She rested a hand over her stomach. The same hand that held the test results from the nurse's office. She'd had Nurse Tsune run them five times before the racoon Faunus had shooed her out of the infirmary.

She had pamphlets the school handed out for this situation. Many, many pamphlets. All with bright, comforting titles and words that didn't ease the panic in her at all.

She again reached out for the door, her hand shaking... And pulled it back.

Yang took some deep breaths, focusing on meditation exercises she'd had drilled into her since she was a child.

After all, they should help with Jaune, given he'd done the drilling-

"Ugh, I-I can't even laugh at that," she mumbled. She sucked in another deep breath, filling her lungs. She reached out again, and gave the door a quick knock.

The door opened, and a familiar redhead stood there with a smile.

"Hey Yang! What can I do for you?" She asked, polite and kind as always.

Oh geez...

"I uh... I-I need to talk to Jaune, please," Yang managed. Pyrrha frowned.

"Sure. I'll get him... Are you okay?"

"I..." Yang shook her head helplessly, the words just not forming. "Just... I need to talk to him, okay?"

Pyrrha nodded slowly.

"He uh... Did anything bad happen on your 'date' a few weeks ago? He didn't really want to say anything."

Oh geez. What a loaded question.

Yang shook her head.

"It's... I just need to talk to him about it," she said, "Then... Then you'll know."

And probably hate me forever...

Pyrrha very slowly nodded, her smile a bit strained, before she turned and went into the dorm. A moment later, Jaune walked up. His eyes focused everywhere but directly at her, even as he gave her a friendly smile.

"Uh, h-hey Yang," he greeted her, still a bit nervous and awkward around her.

"H-Hey, Vom-I mean, Jaune," she managed. Shit, she was just as awkward. "Um, so... I need to talk to you. Alone."

Jaune blinked, and slowly nodded. His face was very serious.

"Sure."

She nodded. She turned and... And he reached out to hold her hand. She looked down with a start, then back at him. He flushed but shrugged.

"J-Just... Um... You're trembling."

"Y-Yeah," she managed. "Yeah..."

She led him outside, to a park bench on the quad. They sat down together in silence. Birds were chirping, and there was the faint buzz of Bullhead engines in the distance. None of this was as loud as her heartbeat in her ears.

Jaune sat with her, his hand still in hers.

"So," Jaune began, "Uh... Look. About our date... If... If you're... If I did anything wrong-"

"No!" Yang shouted. "N-No, you... You didn't."

It had been stupid and impulsive, so of course it was her idea. She dragged Jaune away from studying because nobody else was up for going out. She was bored, he was available, and they went out. They had... They had honestly had fun, once Jaune had had a few drinks and loosened up. They'd talked about their childhoods, readily bonding over having to wrangle their siblings. She'd snorted her cocktail out her nose over his description of chasing his sisters while in a dress, he'd laughed hysterically when she related the tale of Ruby's first experiments with cooking.

It was... Funny how easily they'd just gotten along. Made her wonder why she hadn't hung out with him more.

After that, things got blurry. She'd overindulged a little, especially when he said he'd been drinking wine since he was five. They'd woken up in a hotel room, in bed, with no clothes. He was a stammering mess, she was... A little numb.

Appearances aside, she wasn't a slut. She hadn't gone all the way with a boy before, and... Well, she couldn't remember most of it! What kind of bullshit was that?! So they were a little awkward around each other after that, because Jaune had admitted that he was a virgin too. Still, what bits she could recall made her think it wasn't... A terrible experience.

But there was Pyrrha to think about. And Weiss, she supposed.

She hadn't thought much about that night until the last few days. Jaune had walked on eggshells around her.

Wonder how he'll take this, she thought.

"So," she began, taking a few deep breaths, "Um... You know how... Huntresses get Contraceptive Implants, right? All of us?"

"Y-yeah," Jaune began quietly, though his face was still blank.

"It's about 90 percent effective," Yang said. She managed a little nervous laugh. "M-My dad said that before it became mandatory, half the class graduated late. M-My mom graduated pregnant with me, heheh..."

Jaune nodded again.

"Right," he said quietly.

Yang licked her lips, holding back her frustration. Come on damnit, figure it out! Don't make her spell it out!

"So uh... Yeah... 90 percent effective is... Is pretty good, but uh... N-Not always," she said.

She fell silent. Jaune stared. He blinked. He blinked again. His eyes went wide.

"Oh," he muttered quietly. "I-Oh. Ohhhhh..."

Yang slowly nodded and handed over the piece of paper. Jaune took it in the hand that wasn't holding hers.

"Ran it... Had her run it five times," she admitted.

Jaune slowly nodded.

"Y-Yeah, um... Yeah," he managed.

Yang kept staring at him. He looked... Serious. Very serious. Like he did when he was in battle, and wasn't just flailing around like an idiot.

She sucked in a deep breath.

"L-Look," Yang began, "You... There are programs for this. I-I mean... A bunch of super-fit superhuman teenagers? This-this happens a lot. I-I'd just take a different study program, and get back into shape after-after I-You don't have to-"

Jaune was on his knees in front of her, grasping both of her trembling hands in his. He looked up into her eyes. She found herself going red over the intensity of his expression.

"Yang. This is my kid too," He stated, "All right? I-I promise, I'll be the best husband and father ever."

"Wha-?"

"I will never abandon you, or our baby, Yang," Jaune said, "I-I want to be part of their lives. I-I mean, you don't have to marry me if you don't want, to but I-I will always be there for you both. An Arc never goes back on their word."

Yang flushed.

"You... You mean it?" She whispered.

"Completely," Jaune said firmly.

"We've had... We've had one date-"

"And you're gorgeous, you make me laugh, and-and you're an amazing fighter," Jaune said, blushing a bit, "And you were a great mom to Ruby! I... I know you'd be an amazing mom. I just want to try to be a decent dad... And husband, too. If you'll have me."

Yang laughed. She felt a massive weight lift from her shoulders. The pounding in her ears stopped being so loud.

"I... I mean, the marriage bit... You were probably going to have to do that anyway, so my dad and uncle don't kill you," she giggled, tears slipping from her eyes down her cheeks, "But... I-I'm glad..."

Jaune smiled warmly.

"If it helps? I... I always wanted to be a dad," he admitted.

"It does," she said, "You have no idea..."

Jaune sighed.

"Who else knows?"

"Just you, and the nurse," Yang said. Jaune nodded slowly.

"Good... You can protect me when we tell our teams."

Yang giggled.

"Please, let them kill off my breadwinner? You've gotta be... Kid-in-me~!"

Jaune laughed, hugging her tightly.

"There's the Yang I know," he murmured.

She hugged him tightly back, resting her chin on his shoulder.

Was she still scared? Absolutely. Completely terrified.

But with Jaune at her side? Somehow, it didn't feel quite as scary...

- - -

Bit random, I know, but I always wanted to explore a more realistic view of things in Remnant when it comes to teenaged pregnancy. Especially among Huntresses. Birth control is obvious, of course, to minimize the losses of your forces, but at the same time, it's still a death world where humanity is on the edge of extinction. So Huntresses who do get pregnant would probably get a lot of help to have their babies, but also be able to graduate later, once they recovered.

If Aura can let you recover from deadly injuries over time by healing, recovering from childbirth would be a LOT easier, and would allow Huntresses to get back into fighting shape much sooner.

I'm not making a political statement or anything, just proposing a means of exploring this idea in a different way. And adding more Dragonslayer to the world.

Last edited:
Raven when Yang doesn't leave her family like she did:
images

Naturally. Nor will Jaune ever leave her.

How will everyone else react to this?
Ruby: happy to be an aunt and corrupt teach the kid about the glory of weapons
Tai: Conflict on being a grandfather and killing the kid that got his daughter pregnant
Qrow: same as tai but as grand uncle, also looking out for Raven if she tries to come back

Eesh. I did have a particularly dark thought. Adam tries to kill Yang during the Vytal Festival for his usual reasons (She's Blake's friend and all), but Blake offers to be Adam's prisoner if he'll just spare Yang and her unborn child.

So Blake has to go along with Adam... And her friends are going to go after her to A: Save her, and B: Make Adam beg for death. Because hell, as Anime-esque as RWBY was, it needed a genuine Rescue Arc.

And they are going to fuck Adam up.

Eesh. I did have a particularly dark thought. Adam tries to kill Yang during the Vytal Festival for his usual reasons (She's Blake's friend and all), but Blake offers to be Adam's prisoner if he'll just spare Yang and her unborn child.

So Blake has to go along with Adam... And her friends are going to go after her to A: Save her, and B: Make Adam beg for death. Because hell, as Anime-esque as RWBY was, it needed a genuine Rescue Arc.

And they are going to fuck Adam up.

Blake's dad joins the hunt, and well, you know that thing from Star Wars, about Wookies pulling peoples arms off?

Ghira kind of looks like one....

Blake's dad joins the hunt, and well, you know that thing from Star Wars, about Wookies pulling peoples arms off?

Ghira kind of looks like one....

Yup, he absolutely would go with them. And yes, arms would be pulled off.

Taiyang and Qrow might want a piece of Adam too. As might Raven.

Taiyang and Qrow might want a piece of Adam too. As might Raven.

Up until Adam does the big moonslice thing and Raven goes "(oh shit oh shit fuck this) lmao this is boring, later nerds" and then runs away ditches.

Mind you, I'm basically flanderizing her into Wormtail with a sword, but ever since I saw Yang calling her out in front of the Spring Maiden Vault at the end of Volume 5, my head canon of her is constantly flickering between Vergil and Pettigrew like it's a metronome.

Up until Adam does the big moonslice thing and Raven goes "(oh shit oh shit fuck this) lmao this is boring, later nerds" and then runs away ditches.

Mind you, I'm basically flanderizing her into Wormtail with a sword, but ever since I saw Yang calling her out in front of the Spring Maiden Vault at the end of Volume 5, my head canon of her is constantly flickering between Vergil and Pettigrew like it's a metronome.

Yeah, I'm not saying Raven would necessarily become good because she's such a pile of shit. But she might at least have some interest in dealing with Adam if he's going to jeopardize her family.

Yeah, I'm not saying Raven would necessarily become good because she's such a pile of shit. But she might at least have some interest in dealing with Adam if he's going to jeopardize her family.

i can see that, she has the whole "must be strong" thing going on...only it doesnt exactly work like that now doesnt it?

so she runs, runs away like a coward from fights she thinks she cant win, which tends to be a few of them...still cinder aint no joke and she does murder one of the magic users for their power...so yeah. lots of fucked up shit there.

was probably better when she was a actual teenager and had her team around to keep her in line.

anyway as for Adam...depends on what he does to blake...well...pieces of him wouldnt be left alone, and with how much of a deathworld RWBY is? i can see that multi-relationships would be a thing, if because the gender demographics would be prone to be shifted every now and then, with how everyone getting hit by the grimm and having to send bodies out to cull the hordes...as well as send hunters to rip and tear.

Raven growing in a bandit clan fucked her up severely only reason Qrow wasn't as fucked up because she was the older sister and she acted like a lighting rod for all that shit,she grew up into a awful person mind you but somewhere in that jigsaw puzzle of a mind she stills cares about her daughter "even if she knows deep down only one woman deserves the title of mom" and Blake sacrificing herself to save yang means she ownes her a blood dept and raven hates depts.

Dragonslayer: In The Family Way 2
"I'LL KILL YOU!"

So far, giving their teams the news was going pretty well, Jaune thought. Weiss had her sword to his throat, but hadn't decapitated him yet.

Pyrrha for her part was glaring at Yang in a mixture of anger and sorrow, before she put on the fakest smile Jaune had ever seen her wear. Ren was staring, as blank as always. Nora and Ruby's eyes were shining. Blake had dropped her book and gaped at them in shock, so that was worth something, he supposed.

Yang had reached out and grabbed Weiss's sword with her gloved hand. She smiled sweetly, but her eyes were burning red.

"Weiss-cream," she said, "You're not about to murder my fiancé, are you?"

Weiss blinked.

"Oh, he's marrying you?"

"Eeyup," Yang said.

Weiss pulled her sword back and nodded with a smile.

"Well, that's all right, I suppose! Congratulations!"

Jaune let out a sigh of relief. Yang squeezed his hand comfortingly.

Weiss then glared at Jaune.

"You had better not think I'll indulge you in an affair, Arc!"

Jaune blinked.

"Why would I want an affair with you if I'm married to Yang?"

Weiss sputtered as she turned red. Yang snickered.

"Ouch! Guess you were really hiding your true feelings, huh Weiss-cream?"

"I WAS NOT!" Weiss cried.

That seemed to break the tension. Ruby sprang forward and hugged her sister with a squeal.

"YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BABY! OH WOW! CONGRATULATIONS! I BET THEY'LL BE SUPER CUTE!"

Nora cheered and hugged Jaune.

"CONGRATS, BABY DADDY! I will teach them how to break ALL the kneecaps!"

"Ah, thanks Nora," Jaune said, patting her on the head as she beamed. Ren smiled.

"Congratulations," Ren said stoically, "I hope you have a best man in mind?"

"Like I'd choose anyone else!" Jaune laughed. Ren nodded again.

All eyes went to Pyrrha. She coughed, and plastered the fakest smile Jaune had ever seen on her face.

"Con... Congratulations," she managed. Jaune blinked.

Wait... Holy shit... She's... She's heart broken... Oh Gods... I'm such an idiot... What do I-?!

Yang squeezed his hand again, and shook her head.

"Later," she mouthed. She then looked at Pyrrha with a beam.

"Thanks P-Money. We're very glad to hear that! Thank you so much!"

"Y-yeah," Pyrrha managed. Her face looked like she wanted to break down in tears the moment she was out of sight. Yeah, Jaune was familiar with that. He had seven sisters, after all.

Shiiiit... I was so stupid, he thought. He looked over at Yang with a reassuring expression.

Not that I'm gonna change my mind. I mean, I can't, but I... I wouldn't. I care about Yang, deeply.

Yang looked over at Blake, who was still silent.

"Kitty Cat? Any thoughts?" She asked.

Blake hummed.

"Congratulations. We'll have to throw you a baby shower. It's a tradition in Menagerie."

"YAY! BABY PARTY!" Nora and Ruby shouted happily.

Weiss's eyes widened in horror.

"WAIT! The Vytal Festival!" She cried. "We were a shoe in for the finals and now-!"

"There will be another Vytal Festival," Yang said with a laugh, "I mean, I was looking forward to it, too! But I don't want to get my eggs scrambled, huh?"

Jaune winced. Yang winced too. Everyone else had similar expressions.

"Yeah, I-That's a lot less funny now that I'm pregnant," she said with a nod. "So yeah, I'm barred from Combat Class. I can do all the other classes, except for Field Missions." She elbowed Jaune. "Guess you'll have to do double duty!"

"Is that allowed?" Jaune asked.

"Totally!" Ruby said cheerfully. "This'll be great! Now I'll be your boss, Jaune!"

"Great," Jaune laughed, "It'll be nice to not have to do all the leader paperwork."

"So we're just going to lose anyway," Weiss sighed. Jaune scowled.

"Hey! I'm not going to be a liability! I can't afford to be!" He looked to Pyrrha. "Pyrrha? We need to double our training. Like, train me as hard as possible. Show me no mercy. At all."

Pyrrha sucked in a deep breath through her nostrils and slowly nodded with her fake smile.

"Sure thing," she managed.

Jaune then looked over at Yang and shook his head rapidly.

No, no, I'm not-I'm not going to cheat on you, I swear-!

She smiled again, winked, and once more mouthed "Later."

"So uh," Ruby began, "Have you told Dad and Uncle Qrow?"

Yang coughed. Jaune went pale. He squeezed her hand, as she squeezed his back hard.

"Maybe we should tell my parents first," Jaune suggested.

"Yeah, that might be best," Yang said with a nod.

- - -

Dragonslayer: In The Family Way: Vytal Festival
This does mean that the Vytal Festival would go very differently. Yang can't fight in the tournament, though she can certainly help train Jaune and the others to fight. And of course, there's that scene.

Pyrrha: "Jaune, I love you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before you knocked up Yang and got engaged. But... You should go, I'll handle Cinder. You have your family to worry about-"

Jaune: "Oh like hell." He shoves her into the locker

Pyrrha: "J-JAUNE! What are you-?!"

Jaune: "Go get help, come back, I'll buy time. If I die? Tell Yang and my kid I love them."

Rocket Boosts the locker away.

Pyrrha: "JAUNE!"

Jaune: sighs "All right..."

He takes the elevator up to fight Cinder.

Cinder: "Aw... So it's the teenaged father and failure who's come up to fight me? Why? You think your way with women gives you a chance against me?"

Jaune: "No, not really. I'm pretty sure I'll die."

Cinder: "You're right!" Holds up her hand and fires a fire blast, which he barely dodges

Jaune: "But... Haven't died yet."

Cinder: "What are you even fighting for?! That champion girl of yours has the best chance-Why? Regret? Guilt? Wanting to avoid parental responsibility?!"

Jaune: "Nope. But you clearly have been wanting that fight from the beginning. You resented Pyrrha so much. So why give you what you want? Me? I just want to save Vale, my friends, my wife, and my unborn baby."

Cinder: "That's all worth your life?!"

Jaune: "If necessary? Yeah."

Cinder: "Pretty words. You're going to regret it!" FIRE BLAST FIRE BLAST ARROW ARROW FIRE BLAST

Jaune: dodging like crazy "Shit shit shit shit shiiiiit...!"

Weiss then glared at Jaune.

"You had better not think I'll indulge you in an affair, Arc!"

Jaune blinked.

"Why would I want an affair with you if I'm married to Yang?"

Weiss sputtered as she turned red. Yang snickered.

"Ouch! Guess you were really hiding your true feelings, huh Weiss-cream?"

"I WAS NOT!" Weiss cried.

Yang - "I guess your out in the cold, huh, Snow Angel?"

Jaune Thinks Strategically in Volume 3
Okay so with some new information...

Pyrrha: "Jaune, I'm the only one who can fight Cinder-"

Jaune: "Wait wait wait. Let me get this straight. You have some of the Maiden powers, and if Cinder kills you, she'll get the rest?"

Pyrrha: "I... Well yeah but I'm not planning on dying-"

Jaune: "You absolutely are. You're willing to go to your death for us."

Pyrrha: "Yes... For you. Jaune, I-I love you-"

Jaune: "Yeah... I love you too, Pyrrha. Which is why I'm doing this."

Shoves her into the locker.

Pyrrha: "Wha-?!"

Jaune: "I'll buy time. Come save me with back up."

Pyrrha: "JAUNE-!"

Jaune launches her.

Jaune: "... It doesn't matter when, or where... If I have to choose between her, or me? I'll choose her. Every time."

yup...Jaune would completely do this, and either live or die. Man will do what it takes to keep them safe, and cinder would underestimate him and draw it out to see if she can't get the rest of the powers of the maiden of fall.

needless to say, shit is going to get interesting from there on out.

yup...Jaune would completely do this, and either live or die. Man will do what it takes to keep them safe, and cinder would underestimate him and draw it out to see if she can't get the rest of the powers of the maiden of fall.

needless to say, shit is going to get interesting from there on out.

Though of course, if this is the universe where he knocked up Yang, she'll have her say about this.

Yang: "JAUNE ARRRRC! I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS IF YOU LET THAT FUCKING BIMBO KILL YOU!"

Cinder: "You-!"

Jaune: "Sorry Cinder... Guess I can't die here. My wife will kick my ass if I do."

Cinder: "What chance do you think you have-?!"

Jaune kicks up a table and knocks it at her. She blasts it with fire, but he bursts through the debris. She dodges his sword swing, but he steps up and shield bashes her in the jaw.

Cinder: "GAH!"

Jaune: "That, at least!"

Dragonslayer: In the Family Way 3
- - -

Jaune met with Pyrrha up on the rooftop, their usual training spot. She was looking away from him, staring out at the sunset. Jaune sucked in a deep breath through his nostrils, and let it out.

Okay... I was really, really stupid. Incredibly stupid... Maybe I should have bought a gift. What kind of gift says 'Sorry I missed that you were into me and went and knocked up some other girl?'

Yeah, he didn't think there was any kind of gift big enough to make up for that.

He rubbed the back of his head and sighed softly.

"Hey Pyrrha," he said. He walked up to her, "I want to... I wanted to say-"

Pyrrha turned around. Her eyes were red from her tears.

"Jaune," she said, "J-Jaune, I... I love you!"

Okay, so she's just coming out with it, Jaune thought. Okay, don't... Don't fuck this up. Please, Jaune, you've fucked up so much... Don't fuck this up too.

He walked up and pulled her into a hug. She hugged him back, grasping him desperately as though afraid he'd vanish if she let go. She sobbed into his shoulder.

"I-I have... Since we met... Since the Initiation... I'm so sorry...! I-I should have said it...!"

Jaune stroked her back as she cried into his shoulder. He gathered his thoughts.

Don't fuck this up... Think it through...

"I care about you too, Pyrrha," he murmured. "Honestly? I... I mean, I've always liked you. How could I not? I just... I never thought I had a chance with you."

Pyrrha pulled back, sniffling. She stared at him in disbelief.

"B-But... But Weiss-!"

Jaune chuckled softly.

"Yeah... That was... Terrible. I dunno, it... It would hurt a lot less to get rejected by her, than you. Because I honestly care about you, and... Well, Weiss just seemed like this impossible goal. What would I do if I even got her? But since she could be so... Er..."

"Mean?" Pyrrha prompted. Jaune nodded.

"Yeah... I guess it... I mean, if you had said no? That's a lot worse since we're partners and... And I care for you," Jaune said.

Pyrrha sniffled and slowly nodded.

"O-Oh..."

Jaune sighed.

"But... I care for Yang."

She stared at him. Jaune sucked in another breath and shook his head.

"I... We just... Click, you know? In just one date, I... We were so comfortable with each other. So it's... I'm scared, Pyrrha. I really am. Becoming a Huntsman is hard enough, but being a dad and husband?" He shook his head.

"I think... I think you'll do great," Pyrrha said earnestly, "In both of those."

Jaune slowly nodded.

"Thanks, Pyrrha. I... I hope we can still be partners. There's no one I would trust more to protect my baby."

Pyrrha flushed. Jaune let out a long sigh.

"I'm sorry I was such an idiot... But... I'm... I'm not unhappy to be with Yang... Gods, that sounds terrible-"

"No!" Pyrrha insisted. "H-Honestly? I would feel worse if you were getting together with someone you hated."

Jaune smiled warmly. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead. She blushed heavily.

"So," he said, "Training, right? I..." He shook his head.

"I can't afford to be weak. Not with Yang, and not with my baby."

Pyrrha slowly nodded back.

"I mean it," Jaune stated firmly, "Do not hold back."

Pyrrha sucked in a breath and held up her weapons.

"All right..."

- - -

One hour later, Yang came up onto the roof. Her eyes widened as she saw the state of her baby daddy and future husband.

"Jaune! Hey!"

Jaune groaned. He was covered in bruises, his armor had dents, and she was sure he was bleeding from his head. He was barely standing, using his sword as a crutch.

Pyrrha, for her part, was breathing hard and had one bruise on her cheek.

Jaune managed to turn around and grinned with a dazed expression.

"H-Hey Yang...! I... I got in... A hit...!" He trembled, and lost his balance.

"JAUNE!"

Yang sprang forward and caught him before he could fall. She glared a bit at Pyrrha. The redhead had been trying to catch him first, but hesitated.

"Seriously?! What the hell?!" She demanded.

"Don't... Don't be mad, Yang," Jaune managed, "I asked for this... And... I got in a hit...!"

Pyrrha smiled, holding up her hand to touch her bruised cheek. There was pride in her eyes.

"He did manage to get a hit on me. That... That hasn't happened in a very long time," she said, beaming down at Jaune. "He's got a LOT of potential!"

"Geez... Did you have to go so hard?!" Yang demanded. Okay, yeah, they'd only just become... Whatever the hell they were, but still! He'd earned a hell of a lot of points with her for proposing and swearing to stay with her and their baby!

Screw it, she'd blame her pregnancy hormones for this.

She glared at Pyrrha.

Did she take her rejection that hard?

"I gotta... I gotta get better," Jaune mumbled, "Better for you... For the baby..."

He passed out. Yang stroked his hair, looking down at him. She couldn't help a fond, exasperated look.

She then looked up at Pyrrha, glaring back at full power. She clenched her fist.

"Seriously?!" She demanded. Pyrrha sighed.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I... This isn't about..." She nodded to Yang's stomach. She worked her jaw. "Yang... Yang, I... I would never try to steal him from you. And I... I can't say that I'm happy, but..."

"You told him, huh?" Yang asked quietly. Pyrrha, looking guilty as hell, managed a nod. She sniffled, and a sad smile emerged across her face.

"Too late... As usual," she mumbled. Yang sucked in a deep breath.

"... I didn't... I didn't do this to spite you," she said, "I didn't want to steal him or anything, I promise-!"

"I know," Pyrrha said quickly. "I-I know."

Silence fell over the rooftop, as the stars began to come out. Pyrrha sucked in another breath.

"If you break his heart... I will be there for him," she stated. "He will always love your child, and he'll always be there for you, but... If he leaves..."

Yang slowly nodded.

"I know. I don't... I don't think he will."

Pyrrha laughed sadly and bowed her head.

"No... No I don't think so either," she whispered.

Yang was silent for a while, before she groaned quietly.

"Uggghhh... This sucks," she sighed, "I just... I-I mean... Believe it or not? I've always wanted to be a mother. To have a family."

Pyrrha stared at her in shock. Yang flushed and shrugged awkwardly.

"What? Yeah, I want to go and adventurer and kick ass... But that's meaningless without a family to welcome you back. Without watching kids grow up, become big and strong. Without a partner to always be there for you."

Pyrrha blinked, staring intently at her. Yang managed a small smile and shrugged.

"I don't know how, but... But I don't want to be abandoned. Never again, all right? I know that Jaune cares about you, too. So I want you to be part of that family, P-Money. However this turns out. Will... Will you please be part of it? Even if Jaune's marrying me and... And everything?"

She was being so vulnerable right now. Baring her soul. Her world had been turned upside-down, so, maybe being open and emotional was natural but... Geez...

Pyrrha stood at attention and held her weapons up in a salute.

"Yang Xiao-Long... Soon to be Arc," she said, soft but firm, "I swear... No harm will ever come to you, or Jaune... Or your child while I'm able to draw breath."

Yang stared... Then snickered, and then laughed. She wiped away her tears. Very earnest tears. She beamed at Pyrrha, as she hefted the unconscious Jaune up into her arms. Pyrrha laughed as well, after a moment.

"I... Thank you," she said, "Thank you so much. Now... Let's get him to bed, huh?"

"Sounds good to me," Pyrrha said with a nod.

- - -

Short Idea - Jaune isn't actually interested in Weiss, he's just been annoying her in revenge for leaving him stuck to the tree.

Weiss - "Did everyone know but me?!?!"

Ruby - *Averts Eyes*

Yang - "Best entertainment I've had since I totally didn't bust up a bar downtown."

Blake - "It was almost as good as my book."

Pyrrha - *Relieved Sigh*

Short Idea - Jaune isn't actually interested in Weiss, he's just been annoying her in revenge for leaving him stuck to the tree.

Weiss - "Did everyone know but me?!?!"

Ruby - *Averts Eyes*

Yang - "Best entertainment I've had since I totally didn't bust up a bar downtown."

Blake - "It was almost as good as my book."

Pyrrha - *Relieved Sigh*

Weiss: "You mean... You were just annoying me?! You don't... You're not attracted to me?!"

Jaune: "I mean, sure, you're hot Weiss. You're beautiful. These are facts and you've been told that your entire life."

Weiss: "... But...?"

Jaune: "You're also a bitch. You're not as bad as you used to be, and I'm glad, but seriously? Leaving me pinned to a tree in Grim-infested territory? That's pretty cold, Weiss."

Weiss: "... So you would never find me attractive?"

Jaune: "I mean... No, not really. I'd fight for you and save you, but no."

Weiss: "... No."

Jaune: "Huh?"

Weiss: "NO! You-You can't just have put all that effort into-NO! I refuse to believe it! I'll-Damnit Jaune Arc! I will make you fall for me!"

Jaune: "Um, that's not what-You don't have to-"

Weiss: "YOU WILL LOVE ME!"

Dragonslayer: In the Family Way: The Parents
Taiyang and Qrow arrived first. Yang, Jaune, and Ruby waited for them in a conference room Professor Ozpin allowed them to use.

Taiyang and Qrow entered. Both looked terribly angry. Jaune gulped.

Jaune: "Hello Mister Xiao-Long, Mister Branwen. I'm Jaune Arc. I'm your daughter's fiancé."

Qrow: "Good. Don't have to hunt you down." Punches him

Yang and Ruby: "UNCLE QROW!"

Jaune: "Urgh... Uh..."

Qrow: "Good. You can take a punch."

Taiyang: "I don't know Qrow, let me try." Punches Jaune too

Jaune: "GAH!"

Yang and Ruby: "DAD!"

Taiyang: "Yeah! He can take a punch!" hugs him "Welcome to the family, son!"

Jaune: "Urgh... Thanks...?"

Yang: sighs "The fact he got with me should be enough proof he can handle it!"

Ruby: "Yeah! Yang's super rough with him!"

Yang: blush "Ruby!"

Ruby: "What?"

Taiyang: "Sorry girls, but this is what fathers of daughters need to do."

Nick Arc: "Glad to know we have that in common!"

Jaune: "Dad! Mom!"

Nick Arc, a giant of a man with a manly beard and biceps the size of watermelons entered. Isabel Arc, a beautiful, curvy older woman, also blonde, enters with him and looks Yang and her family over skeptically.

Nick: "This the girl you got pregnant and are marrying, son?"

Jaune: "Yes Dad, Mom, she is!" He takes Yang's hand again

Nick: "He propose properly, girl?"

Yang: "Yes! Yes he did!"

Isabel: "Hmmm..." Eyes narrow "You look like a tramp."

Yang: "Wha-?!"

Isabel: "A tramp! Getting a bun in her oven for an easy ride! That what you're after, girl?!"

Yang; "NO!"

Ruby: gasp "M-Mrs. Arc-!"

Taiyang holds her back.

Jaune: "Mom, no! She's not-!"

Isabel: "She can speak for herself, son! Are you a tramp or not?"

Yang: "I'M NOT! I-I was a virgin when we first banged!"

Isabel: "Oh? And you love Jaune? With all your heart? Pretty words from a pretty slut!"

Yang: "LOOK! I-We had one date! I don't know if I love him! But I love this baby! He's a good man! And we're going to stick together and make this work! For our baby, if nothing else! He's a good guy, and I'm never going to leave him or our baby! GOT IT, YOU OLD HAG?!"

Silence falls. Then, Isabel slowly nods.

Isabel: "Good. You were honest. I've heard so many girls and guys simper that they loved my daughters or son who were obviously lying. I can respect honesty." She hugs Yang, low voice "If you hurt him, I'll hunt you down."

Yang: low voice "I will never leave him. Not after what happened to me. No matter what you do."

Isabel: smiles and nods "Good. Welcome to the family... On a probationary period."

Yang: "Wha-How does that work?!"

Jaune: "MOM!" He pulls Yang to his side "She's carrying my baby!"

Isabel: "How do you know?!"

Jaune: holds up the paternity test "THIS IS HOW!"

Isabel: reads the tests... Flushes "Ah. Well... Good."

Silence. Isabel scowls.

Isabel: "This is a very emotional time, damnit!"

Nick: chuckles, hugs Isabel "My love."

Isabel: pouts "Don't treat me like a baby! I'm your wife!"

Nick: "I could never forget that."

Isabel: "Hmph!"

Taiyang: "Mrs. Arc, trust me, my daughter is not a slut."

Qrow: "Though honestly, we were betting that she'd get knocked up out of wedlock first."

Yang: "QROW!"

Qrow: "Hey, wasn't my bet."

Taiyang: cough

Yang: "DAAAAD!"

Taiyang: "What?! It wasn't a large bet!"

Yang: low voice "I'm thinking of eloping."

Jaune: low voice "I am too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back