• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Snippet idea. That one rabbit faunus asshole that hate Jaune destroys Jaunes supply of special coffee beans. The one thing that lets him behave rationally cause of all the shit he has to deal with due to both his team, Rubys and others. How does Beacon handle a Jaune who doesnt have his coffee and makes it everyones problem?

The Team Leaders meet regularly to see how they are doing managing their teams and to complain/vent about their teammates. As well as trade tips and ideas for how to lead better.
I kinda want to see Jaune and Ruby just venting cause of all the shit their teams get up to.

I kinda want to see Jaune and Ruby just venting cause of all the shit their teams get up to.

Ruby: All my teammates have main character syndrome! They act like they are characters out of there favorite books and it's exhausting!

Jaune: I am watching Ren and Nora dance around each other in the most will they wont they romance and Nora coming up with zany antics to rival your teams BS!

Ruby: My sister is acting like she's an adventure character, Weiss thinks she's the on a heroic journey to redeem her family and Blake is Blake!*thuds her head on the table in exhausted*

Jaune: White Fang?

Ruby *mumbles on the table* I just wanted normal knees

Fate is a Two Way Door New
Salem: "So, here you are at last. Mankind's greatest heroes. Do you even know who you fight alongside with, Ozma?"

*Salem stands alone at her castle. She smiles and looks over the assembled heroes; teams RWBY and JNR, Qrow and Ozpin, Arturia and the Knights, Nick and his team, Tai, and countless others.*

Salem: "The King of Knights and the Round Table. The great heroes of the Mahabharata. The Child of Light, so far from the lands of the Tuatha. The Iron Wrought Magus, who sought to save everyone. Shall I go on?

*Jaune wonders at some of the names, but starts as he realizes that Salem is staring at his Grandpa Shirou while his Uncle Arjun is staring at her in undisguised shock.*

Shirou: "We've never met."
Salem: *chuckles* "Oh, but we have, Emiya Shirou. Your father rejected the truth that I showed and you were baptized in my mud and fire. Now, All the World's Evil shall become the World."

*A blast of destructive crimson power crashes into Evernight Castle. Mordred huffs and charges another Clarent Blood Arthur, and the dust clears Salem is regenerating, streams of Darkness swirling into her.*

Salem: "A poor copy of your Noble Phantasm, Knight of Treachery. Let me remind you what a true one is capable of, and know me by my true name once again!"

*Salem lifts her hands to the air in mocking supplication*

Salem: "LET ALL HONOR ME. LET ME BE EXALTED OVER ALL ELSE. THE DAEVAS SHALL SING THE GATHAS. THE PERI SHALL PERFORM THE YASNA.

DESPOIL THE SKIES. RAPE THE EARTH. OPEN FORTH THE GATES OF AHRIMANABAD. SHATTER THE SEALS OF DAMAVAND.

TRUE NOBLE PHANTASM: AJA'IB AL-MAKHLUQAT WA GHARA'IB AL-MAWJUDAT; DJEBEL QAF!"

Thoughts on Isabel's Siblings/Jaune's Aunt and Uncles New
I'm also thinking of doing more with Jaune's biological aunt and uncles on the Arc side, but I'm gonna make them more their own characters. Some thoughts:

-Uncle Alex is still going to be a take on Father Anderson from Hellsing. He'll go by Father Alex which is more, well, copyright friendly so to speak. His Semblance will be Shadow Duplication: He can create shadow clones of physical objects he touches, primarily his knives. It will be a form of Semblance similar to his grandfather Shirou's Unlimited Blade Works. Paired with his powerful Aura and combat training, he's a very effective paladin for the Church.

-Uncle Nanami Kento from Jiujutsu Kaisen is getting a significant name change. Nanami is in fact his surname, Kento (meaning "sword") is his first name. So I'll use the Old Germanic word "Brand" for his name which means "sword, fire, torch" depending on context. Brand Arc also functions as a bit of a pun given his focus on finances. His Semblance is "Division"-He has superhuman precision with cuts and objects, as well as in conceptualizing mass and volume of objects. This helped him with finances and allows him to strike very precisely once he figures out a weakpoint. Again, somewhat based on his grandfather Shirou's abilities.

-Aunt Irina from Assassination Classroom is relatively simple: Her name is a Slavic form of the Greek name "Irene", meaning "peace". So now she's Irene Arc. She's got more actual combat training and ability given she lives in Remnant. Her Semblance is "Crescendo": She is able to increase or decrease sounds around her. It's a bit of a wildcard Semblance that resulted but paired with Arc Aura reserves and stamina it makes her a deadly threat and a very effective assassin.

-Uncle Sanji is also fairly simple: "Sanji" means "Third son" in Japanese, so we'll go with the English name "Trey". It also serves as a bit of a fun reference to Sanji's nationality, France, if he was in the real world (and Jaune's inspiration). Trey Arc is a world class gourmet cook and a great fighter with his feet only. His Semblance is Tough Body: Not unlike his eldest sister he has superhuman toughness. He can't really turn this on or off, so he uses Aura fighting techniques to maximize what he can do with it, such as igniting his Aura around his feet to deal more damage in combat.

Wiess is not just a Tsundere for Jaune! She is a Girl Failure, Jobber with a crush on Pyrrha [maybe Ruby] so obvious her fanon nickname is useless lesbian so a inconclusion Weiss is a Disaster-Bi

So.. Ruby hates being the main character and Jaune hates being a butt monkey/comic relief - so using loop hole abuse and dream walking the God of Darkenss tells them the future to f with his brother and asks if they want to flip it Ruby gets to enjoy Beacon as a normal girl with normal knees and Jaune 'enjoys' the horror of the main character... until the Vytal Festival...

Now on too the rest of WBY - speed run there developments so BY kill Adam off screen and tried dating but broke up on good terms W is a bi diester girl failure from Ice Queendom and some how failed her way into a 3way relationship with Pyrrha and Jaune

And Ruby is vibing with her cool upper classmates Velvet and SLVR and showing Penny how to be a normal girl with normal knees !

If SI Jaune decided to go streaming 2 New
If SI Jaune decided to go streaming 2

Inside JNPR Room.

Jaune: Testing, testing. Are we online?

Miss Ara Ara: He's back!

Cream and Pie: Our dashing knight is here!

Kabedon: Kyaa. Jaune-sama

Three Scoop: :)

Jaune: Man, people in Remnant need some drink.

Jaune: "Guess we are."

Cough.

Jaune: "Hello my squires. I'm Jaune Arc and this is my channel, Knight Arc. So today, as requested by many of you, I'm gonna talk about Semblance."

Jaune: "But first, today we got an all huntress team with us as my guests. Squires, let me present to you, Team RWBY."

Jaune shows four girls.

Ruby: "Um, hello. I'm Ruby."

Weiss: "Greetings. My name is Weiss."

Blake: *Nods and gives a wave with her hand.* "Blake."

Yang: "Sup. Call me Yang."

Preach Bro: Holy Monty. Bro got two celebrities with him.

Hazy Memory: Which ones is the celebrities?

Tough Time: I recognized the white hair girl. Weiss Schnee right? The singer and heiress of SDC.

Camo Girl: And Blake. The daughter of Chieftain of Menagerie.

While the girls were introducing themselves, Jaune had one thought.

Jaune: Was it really worth it to make that deal with Ozpin?

.....​

Flashback Starts.
A day before.

Ozpin: "Mr. Arc, I will give you 1 000 lien if you can keep team RWBY away from the city for a day." *Holding money in his hands.*

Jaune: "Make it half a day and you got a deal."

Ozpin: "Done."
Flashback Ends.

.....​

Yang: "I got a question. What's with the squire thing?"

Blake: "You mean why he call his watchers squires?"

Yang: "Yeah, that."

Jaune: "Oh, I heard from someone that every knight needs a squire. Thought it might be nice."

Terra Top: Guess we're squires now.

Saphron Spice: I don't mind.

Jaune: "Alright back to topic of today, Semblance."

Jaune: "If Aura is a general power that masses can use, Semblance is like a personal power. Your very own superpower if you will."

Dine Dime: I suppose there's a reason why they call Huntsman and Huntress heroes.

Climb Fool: Having your own superpower certainly qualifies to be a superhero.

Dark Green: Or a supervillain.

Climb Fool: Must you ruin my dream?

Jaune: "Would our guests wants to share anything about Semblance?"

Ruby: "Semblance is fueled by Aura. Some Semblance takes time to discover."

Jaune: "Some Huntsman and Huntress never awaken their semblance, so don't feel too bad if you never found yours."

Yang: "Fun fact, you can name your Semblance when you fill out the application form for entering a Huntsman Academy."

Weiss: There's an old legend that Man is born from Dust. That's why some Semblance require Dust to function.

Jaune: "Whether that legend is true or not, some Semblance do use Dust to work well."

Blake: "Some book I read says that Semblance is a power that you wanted or needed most and develop in dangerous situation."

[TIME ELAPSED: 5 MINUTES]

Jaune: "Semblance are usually divided into two types, Hereditary and Non Hereditary. For example, Weiss is Hereditary while the other member of RWBY possess Non Hereditary Semblances. Weiss, can you make a small Glyph and show it to our audience?"

Weiss: Of course. It would be my honor.

Hihehahohu: So formal.

Rise Mantle: There's the Atlas elite etiquette.

Tiger Claw: Down with SDC!

The last comment actually made Blake snorted.

Jaune: "Each type comes with its own advantage and disadvantage."

Jaune: "For Hereditary Semblance, the user will have an advantage in knowing what semblance they have and generations can continue to refine it further. The disadvantage on the other hand is that your enemy will know what semblance you have and there's a limit to how much you can refine your semblance."

Weiss: "True, I had years of practice. Some of my technique came from what is passed from my family."

Jaune: "Non Hereditary are a surprises which can be good and bad. Some can be more powerful than Hereditary Semblance while others may seem less powerful. Most Semblance are simple in nature like telekinesis and super speed."

Ruby: "Yup, mine allows me to move fast."

Jaune: "Chuckles.* "Yeah, Ruby would be Mover 7."

"Mover 7?"

Jaune: "Ah sorry. So I created categories for Semblance to help with ratings. Here."

Jaune shows a board which has 10 categories o them.

Maker
Mover
Mind
Might
Blaster
Ruler
Mirage
Chance
Effect
Trump

Jaune: "I might add more in the future but for now, this is what I got."

Jaune: "So some explanation. I'll try to keep it simple."

Jaune: "Maker is like those that creates something with their semblance. For example, clones and summon defeated Grimm."

Jaune: "Mover involves moving from one place to another. Speed, Flight and Portal. Speed is about increased movement beyond normal pace, Flight is about able to fly without equipment and Portal is basically Teleportation. I'm pretty sure it was also Doctor Oobleck also possessed a speed semblance."

Jaune: "Mind is like being a Planner which makes plan either long term or short term, read mind or enhanced intelligence."

Jaune: "Might is either Brawn which increase strength as a focus and Tank which increased defensive or regenerative focus."

Jaune: "Ruler usually refer to either a Creator which creates the minions in question and Controller which controls assets already present for minions. Ruler must have control over target. Point is, they can command beings with their Semblance."

Jaune: "Blaster is about offensive ranged attack. Some Semblance allows their user to create Aura Arrow or coat object with their Semblance."

Jaune: Mirage usually refer to those with illusion or stealth semblance. can usually be listed under two categories, Hider (invisiblity, shadow cloaking, and other methods to avoid direct detection) and Faker (pretends to be someone else, usually in a position of power or access).

Jaune: "Chance involves with probability manipulation. Luck or Misfortune. Again, there's a good reason to activate your Aura inside a safe place."

Jaune: "Effect Your semblance have an effect on yourself or others. Poison, heal, bypassing aura."

Jaune: "Lastly Trump. Trump fall under a wide variety of options, however common sub-designations are Nullifier which nullifies powers used against them or in an area, Copier which copies powers to some extent, Modifier for semblance alterations in others, Stealer which allow user to steal semblances and Lot which means having lots of semblances to use by self or for others."

Dommy Mommy: Twice now you impressed me. These categories is certainly useful.

Ding~

*Dommy Mommy has donated 2 000 lien.*

Jaune: "Oh wow, that's a lot of money. Thanks Dommy Mommy. I hope I can keep impressing you."

Ding~

*Three Scoop has donated 200 lien.*

Jaune: "Thanks Three Scoop. Appreciate the lien."

Ding~

*Melon Lady has donated 500 lien.*

Ding~

*Banana Split has donated 1 000 lien.*

Ding~

*Need Cucumber has donated 700 lien.*

Jaune: "Thanks for the money, but please don't force yourself to donate if you can't. The money is nice but prioritize yourself before me."

Meanwhile Team RWBY who just watch Jaune getting thousands of money.

Ruby: "Cookies. Giant sized cookies. All the cookies."

Blake: "More book. Ninja's of Love volume 10."

Yang: "Bumblebee could use some tuning up."

Jaune finished thanking his donators.

Jaune: "Back to those categories, I put ratings on 1 to 10. 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest."

Jaune: "Here are some videos of team RWBY fighting with their semblances."

Blake: "You're playing video of our initiation test?"

Jaune: "Only some of it."

Plays video of RWBY and JNPR doing their initiation test to the point where they are fighting Nevermore and Death Stalker.

Jaune: "Like I said, Ruby would definitely be Mover 7."

Weiss: "You may be on to something Arc."

Jaune: "Let's go next with Yang. Obviously Might since her strength increased when she is using her Semblance but numbers?"

Bold Luck: I give Might 5.

Kaboom: No, Might 6. Don't you see how she just one shot those Ursas? I'm taking consumption of Aura and stamina into account.

Winter Cold: Might 7 if we're counting the Dust use as well.

Weiss: "What about Blake?"

Jaune: "Let's see. Blake can create solid clone that doesn't move. She can even infuse Dust to her Clone. That makes her Maker 3."

Blake: "And Weiss?"

Jaune: "Ruler 3 to 7. Depends on the summoned Grimm and the amount she can summon. Maker 3 to 7. Again, it depends on what type of Grimm she summon and how long she can maintain it. Mover 4 since she can use Dust to speed up her movement."

Easy Oz: This categories might be useful for classes at Hunter Academy.

Lemon Goodness: I will adapt these categories to my lesson.

Cold Iron: I'll start using these categories on my students.

Real Girl: Let me help you Uncle Iron.

[TIME ELAPSED: 15 MINUTES]

Weiss: "It's a combat skirt."

Ruby: "Yeah."

Ruby instantly went to Weiss and the two slap their hand.

Bun Bun: Adorable.

Pish Posh: Cute.

Kunoichi: Kawaii

Blake: "I only said you two wear skirt into combat, why are so many people liking it?"

Yang: "Not gonna stop them?"

Jaune: "Nothing exploded yet so I think this is still safe."

BOOM!

Stream Ends.

You know what an SI should do when in a world they know much about.

Quoting memes to people.

Just imagine SI Jaune doing it.

Ruby

Jaune: "Ruby, I need your help."

Ruby: "What do you need?"

Jaune: "Guns, lots of guns."

Weiss

Jaune and Weiss in the middle of the competition of how many Grimm they can kill in the Emerald Forest.

Jaune: "25!" *Stabs a Beowolf.* "26!" *Slice another Beowolf in half.*

Weiss: *Brings down a Nevermore and shoot a smug look at Jaune.*

Jaune: "That stills only counts as one!"

Weiss: *Outraged squawking noises.*

Blake

The White Fang managed to capture Blake and Jaune, which Adam thought was Blake new boyfriend.

Adam: "You choose this human over me Blake. I thought you love Faunus more."

Blake: "Adam, I left because you became too violent even on Faunus."

Adam: "No matter, we will have plenty of time to chat while you are trapped here."

5 minute after Adam left.

Jaune: "That's your ex boyfriend?"

Blake: "He used to be better actually."

Jaune: "You told me he plans to crash SDC train with people on it."

Blake: "Like I said, used to."

Hear a Bullhead coming near where they are. From the small window, Blake can see White Fang members coming out delivering Dust.

Blake: Jaune, we need to get to that Bullhead.

Jaune: Got it.

Both sneak away from their cell. After some sneak attack, they get into the Bullhead but not before Adam saw them going off.

Jaune: "This Is The Day You Will Always Remember As The Day You Almost Caught Captain Jaune Arc." *Proceed to fly the Bullhead away.*

Adam: "AAAAAAAAARRRRRCC!!!!!!!!!!!" *Watches the Bullhead leave.*

Yang

Tired Jaune sitting between Pyrrha and Yang.

Pyrrha: "Jaune, what's wrong?"

Yang: "Yeah, you look extremely tired. I thought you were hanging out at the city."

Jaune: "I just stop Roman Torchwick from robbing another Dust Store, arrest some White Fang members who was trying to kill a faunus, kill a dozen Grimm that some rich snob decides to bring into the city to showoff to his friends and somehow became a part time model."

Jaune: "This day couldn't certainly get any weirder."

Pyrrha and Yang holding his hand.

Pyrrha and Yang: "Jaune, let's get married."

Jaune: "Well, that escalated quickly."

Cardin

Goodwitch: "Next match, Jaune Arc Vs Cardin Winschester."

Cardin: "You gonna lose Jauney boy."

Jaune was silent and unsheathe his sword. Then he starts speaking.

Jaune: "Finally! A worthy opponent!"

Cardin: "Huh?"

Jaune: "Our battle will be legendary!"

Cardin: "Oh crap."

Roman

Jaune and Team JNPR managed to catch Roman Torchwick.

Jaune: "You know the difference between you and me?"

Roman: "What?"

Jaune: *Pick Roman hat.* "I made this looks good."

Roman: *Outraged face.*

Cinder

Cinder: "Even with half the Fall Maiden power, I'm still better than you!"

Jaune laughs.

Jaune: "Hahahaha. Real cute kid."

Cinder: "Enough laughing! What's so funny?"

Jaune: "I got something you don't have Cinder."

Cinder: *Sneer.* "And what's that Arc?"

Jaune: "UNLIMITED POWER!" *Proceed firing an Aura Blast that could wipe Mountain Glenn at Cinder.*

Salem

Salem: "Well Heroes, whatever will you do now? I have an army." *Gesturing to a large number Grimm with various sizes around her.*

Jaune: "We have a Nora."

Salem: *Confused face.* "What's that supposed to-"

Nora: "NORA SMASH!"

Jaune SI BS 22: Visits New
As it turned out, a lot more time and things happened in the real version of Remnant than was depicted in the show. Which, to be fair, had a limited runtime and budget. This was the full world.

That said, the show served as a rough timeline for most of the major events and even if it had been a while, Jaune did remember most of them.

He'd gotten the timing down just right for Cinder's team to get into the CCTNet Tower. They had still run into Penny and Ruby, but had escaped. This meant Ruby learned that Penny was a gynoid, just like in the original timeline. Ruby had been fixing Penny when Jaune "accidentally" barged in.

Ruby: "Um... Uh... J-Jaune! This isn't what it looks like-!"

Jaune: smiles and closes the door behind him "Relax Ruby, Penny. I can keep a secret. It's what friends do."

Penny: "We... We are friends, Friend Jaune?"

Jaune: "I think so. Do you?"

Penny: "Of course!"

Ruby sighs in relief.

Jaune: "Don't you worry about a thing, Penny. We're friends and anything you don't want revealed? Won't be. I promise."

Penny: "Are... You certain you are fine with being friends with a... A robot?"

Jaune: "I've always wanted to be friends with a robot! Or rather, gynoid."

Ruby: "Really? Me too?!"

Jaune: "So you don't have to... Try so hard around us."

Penny: blinks "Am I not supposed to apply 100 percent of my efforts to all things to learn, grow, and become the best person I can be?"

Jaune: "Well... Not every aspect of life requires 100 percent effort and how you apply that effort is just as important as how much you use."

Penny: "Really? Sensational!"

Ruby helps Penny fix herself up. They wave goodbye as Penny heads back to meet with her team.

Ruby: beams "Thank you so much, Jaune. That... That means everything."

Jaune: "I meant every word."

Ruby: "So... Um... There is a dance before summer break."

Jaune: blinks "... Oh. Shit. Right. I forgot."

Ruby: "You forgot?" giggles "Yang's not gonna be happy about that!"

Jaune: "I just have a lot going on."

Ruby: "Yeah, about that: Why are you going off to meet with Professor Ozpin so much, anyway?"

Jaune: "I can't tell you. It's... Important."

Ruby: pouts "Yang's already got a lot of worries... Ya know... With your harem and all-"

Jaune: puts her in a headlock and noogies her "You're not helping with that either!"

Ruby: "ACK! EEP! O-OKAY OKAY! SORRY!"

She dashes away with her Semblance and pouts at him.

Jaune shakes his head.

Jaune: "Seriously Ruby. I would tell you if I could but... I can't. It's very important."

Ruby: sighs "All right... Just... It's not anything I did, right?"

Jaune: "No, of course not."

Ruby: "And... We're still going to Radian for Summer Break?"

Jaune: "Wha-" groans "How did you find out?!"

Ruby: "I hacked Yang's Scroll."

Jaune: "Seriously?!"

Ruby: "I do it all the time!"

Jaune: "That doesn't make it better! But... Yes. We're taking a trip to Radian. You, Nora and Ren can come along. And so can anyone else who wants to. But it was going to be a surprise."

Ruby: "I thought you wanted to take things slow with Yang?"

Jaune: "What?"

Ruby: "I mean, your whole family is in Radian, right? We're gonna meet your parents?"

Jaune: "... Okay... So it could look a little... Fast, but that's why we're all going. It'll be a fun trip with my friends and family. And besides... I can't just leave you all alone here for the break."

Ruby: "Yang's hoping you two can suck more face together."

Jaune: "Yeah, that's accounted for."

Ruby: beams "And the rest of your harem? Is there room for sucking face with me-?"

Headlock and noogie

Ruby: "OW OW OW OW OWWWW OKAY I'M SORRY!"

Jaune: "Seriously Ruby! I love ya, but until you're actually legal and unless Yang goes insane, we're NOT going that far, okay?"

Ruby: pouts a little "... Okay... But... If I was legal and I'd asked you out first...?"

Jaune: long sigh "... I would have said yes."

Ruby: beams

Jaune: "Now... I've got another appointment. I'll see you later, okay?"

Ruby: "Sure!" hugs him

Jaune leaves and heads to dorm A12. Pyrrha was waiting dutifully outside.

Jaune: "Sorry I'm late."

Pyrrha: "It's all right. I got to get out of a magazine shoot, after all." smiles.

Jaune smiles back. They both enter the room. The lights flick on as Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald all stare intently at them. Cinder for her part looks annoyed.

Jaune: "How did things go?"

Cinder: glare "According to plan... Except for the part where Rose and Atlas' pet gynoid intervened."

Jaune: shook his head "Random chance is as much a part of this job as anything else. On the plus side, you delivered the package?"

Emerald: "We did, but how do we know it wasn't a trap?!"

Jaune: "Hey. All you had to do was switch out one of the general system holodrives for another that I prepared with the virus. That holodrive has the exact same maintenance schedule, wear and tear as the original. Unless they were specifically looking for the few manufacturing differences between it and thousands of others, they will miss it. The little hack my friend did to the system will include documentation to explain any anomalies and I personally forged paperwork that I slipped into the maintenance archives. We're in the clear."

Emerald: glares "I don't trust him, Cinder. Not one bit-!"

Cinder: "Quiet Emerald."

Emerald: "Y-Yes ma'am."

Cinder: eyes narrow "... Rose and the gynoid happening upon me in the middle of the operation could be a bit of bad luck. But you can understand why we thought it was a trap. You said you were working on her."

Jaune: "Well I can't have her on a leash all the time, can I? She's underaged, it would attract too much attention. Plus her sister has abandonment issues. I'm playing no less deadly a game than you are, Cinder. There are going to be little set backs from time to time. The important thing is, you got the virus into the system, yes?"

Cinder: "... Yes. The first half."

Jaune: "Oh?"

Cinder: "It's a binary virus. Both sets of code are meant to look benign on their own, but when the activation code is issued, they link together and give us total control of Vale and Atlas' computers."

Jaune's Brain: Wow, that is ingenius and I have no idea how it would work. Wish I was a computer programmer in my past life. Still, Ozpin assured me that Penny's Dad and Atlas' cybersecurity guys can unravel the virus since they know what to look for from the holodrive I got them. So hopefully that will work..."

Jaune: "I see. Forgive me, I'm more of a people person than a technical guy."

Cinder: nods "I can see that. In any event the most opportune moment to deliver the second half of the code will be the Beacon Dance. I assume you can come up with a good cover?"

Jaune: "Lemme work on that."

Cinder: "Good... Mercury? Emerald? You're dismissed."

Mercury gives Jaune a savage but approving smile, while Emerald scowls at him. They both leave.

Cinder: "Your pet can go too."

Jaune: looks over at Pyrrha. He reaches up and pats her head

Jaune: "I'll be fine, go."

Pyrrha: smiles "Yes Master."

She exits, leaving Jaune and Cinder alone.

Cinder: "How did you get the security systems to drop for us?"

Jaune: "Hacker friend again. The security systems are run on a different server than the rest of the systems. I was able to use a drive she gave me to send it into maintenance mode from Ozpin's office terminal. He went to get some coffee and I ran it."

Cinder: nods approvingly "Smooth. Very, very smooth. The old wizard must be going senile."

Jaune: "I don't know. He's suspicious. That's why I've played it so carefully... But there is one incident in my past that is why he looks so closely at me."

Cinder: "Oh?"

Jaune: scoffs "Don't pretend you don't know. Any competent operator would have researched everything they could about me."

Cinder: "... You got me. I believe it has to do with your childhood illnesses?"

Jaune: nods "Officially my mother figured out how to beat it with conventional, if ingenious, medicine."

Cinder: "... And unofficially?"

Jaune: "Queen Salem offered my parents a deal: Save my life, and in exchange serve her."

Cinder: eyes widen "Quite the price they paid."

Jaune: "They did it gladly. And you can appreciate how delicious Salem found it. After all, the founding matriarch of our house, Joan D'Arc, defeated her servant the Witch Queen of Argus. She hasn't forgotten about that."

Cinder: "Indeed... But you'll forgive me if I don't entirely trust you."

Jaune: "I appreciate the honesty."

Cinder: "Still..." She walked up and rested a hand against his chest "Perhaps when this is all over... I might re-evaluate a few things?"

Jaune: "Such as?"

Cinder: "Our relationship, of course~."

Jaune: smiles "... I'm a professional, ma'am. After all... We're in the middle of a deadly operation. No matter how tempted we might be... We have to keep our eyes on the prize."

Cinder: sighs, draws her hand away "True. Pity. I wonder if either of us can ever truly relax with another person?"

Jaune: "That's the price we pay... But... You never know. Maybe one day, we'll find out."

Cinder: smiles "I suppose so. Goodnight, Mister Arc."

Jaune: "Goodnight, Miss Fall."

She leaves. Jaune heads out... And meets Pyrrha on the roof. Pyrrha channels her Semblance again.

Pyrrha: "We're clear... This is kind of exciting! Like a spy movie!"

Jaune: sighs "Yeah..."

Pyrrha: "Jaune?"

Jaune: irritated "Just... Ugh. I hate this spy shit. It's much more fun to watch it than be a part of it."

Pyrrha: "... Jaune? I um... I hope you don't mind but... I was listening in. So was Emerald. Nobody else though."

Jaune: "So... What did you want to talk about?"

Pyrrha: "... Your childhood. What you said... Was it true?"

Jaune: "Nah. I mean... Yeah, I was very sickly and spent a LOT of my childhood in the hospital or my room. But my mom was the one who saved me. Not Salem."

Pyrrha: "I see... I'm sorry."

Jaune: "No! No, it's good. I mean you shouldn't be too paranoid when you're dealing with this stuff but... It's good that you're keeping me honest."

Pyrrha: "One... Other thing."

Jaune: "Sure?"

Pyrrha: "Something that's been bothering me since we met, Jaune. You've acted so strange. Like you're... Older than us. It doesn't match up with what you've told us. You immediately knew so much more about me when we fought in the Initiation than had revealed... And you knew what my Semblance could do. Nobody knows that except for my trainer, my mother, and me. You've had incredible knowledge about people you've never even met before, not just me."

Jaune's Brain: Oh boy...

Jaune: "So... What do you think is going on?"

Pyrrha: "Well... I entertained a few possibilities. I-I do actually like to read scifi, have since I was a little girl... I thought about it. And I guess... I just have to ask..." She stared at him "Are you from the future?"

Jaune's Brain: Ah, right, I forgot she's not just a pretty face with a good sword arm...

Jaune: "... Sort of. I..." sighs "I'm not at liberty to tell you the whole thing. You can probably guess why... But I do have knowledge about the future."

Pyrrha: "... Was it bad?"

Jaune: "Is there another reason people might try to send information back in time to change things? Yeah... It was bad. Very bad."

Pyrrha: "... And what happened to me?"

Jaune: takes a very deep breath "... You died trying to save me... Save us all."

Pyrrha: "... Did Cinder do it?"

Jaune: "... Yeah."

Silence falls. Pyrrha sucked in another breath.

Pyrrha: "Did... Did I ever tell you how I felt?"

Jaune: "..." sighs "Just before you died."

Pyrrha: staring out into the night "... I see..."

Jaune: hugs her "Pyrrha. It's not going to happen this time. I promise."

Pyrrha: "... Is that why you... You've been so open with me? In most things. And well... So caring?"

Jaune: "... Partially. I do genuinely love Yang... You? I care for you too but..." sighs "I guess part of me blamed myself for... For your death."

Pyrrha: "What?!"

Jaune: "If I'd gone with you, Pyr, I-I could have at least been a distraction-I could have done something, anything-!"

Pyrrha: "Jaune! If I did go to fight and I did leave you behind... It wouldn't have been because I was sure I was going to die. It would have been so I wouldn't have worried about you. It wasn't your fault!"

Jaune's Brain: I can't believe that... I just can't...

Jaune: "Yeah well... You promise me if things get bad, you won't send me away."

Pyrrha: "Jaune, I-"

He grabs her shoulders and stares into her eyes.

Jaune: "PROMISE! I will NOT lose you or anyone else ever again. You're not sacrificing yourselves for me. Never. Again. Understand?"

Pyrrha slowly nods.

Pyrrha: "I... I promise."

Jaune: nods "..." sighs "I'm... I'm sorry."

Pyrrha: "... You keep telling me I say that too much. For things that aren't my fault."

Jaune: "Yeah, well... I never claimed to not be a hypocrite."

Pyrrha: "... Can you tell me anything else about the future?"

Jaune: "Only that we need to stop Cinder. So much is... Is different, Pyrrha. If I tell you too much, everything might change. I just... I just ask that you trust me."

Pyrrha: smiles with tears in her eyes "I do... I always will."

Jaune: "Thank you..." sighs "And... Well... Again. Same thing, okay? If I break up with Yang... Give me two weeks and... And we'll try."

Pyrrha: "... The future was incredibly hard on you, wasn't it?"

Jaune: "On all of us... But... Yeah."

Pyrrha hugs him tightly.

Pyrrha: "... We'll find our happy ending. I promise."

Jaune: "..." hugs her back "Yeah... Yeah. We will."

- - -

Well that got fucking serious all of a sudden!

Classes were relatively easy to keep up with, thanks to the fact that RWBY and JNPR were banned from vigilante excursions. So Jaune was able to keep up with his school work. He was also doing a lot better in Combat Class thanks to training with everyone.

Helping out with Cardin and Velvet's wedding was also fun... Mostly. Jaune, Sun, Ren, and Cardin were chilling out at a sports bar.

Cardin: "Thanks for going out to relax, Jauney. It's been rough. Don't get me wrong, I love Velvet but... I need some guy time, ya know?"

Jaune: "No, no, I absolutely get it." sigh "Ren and I needed some time too."

Ren: "Indeed. Though I am very happy with Nora... I find solitude with guys is quite relaxing."

Cardin: nods "Yeah..."

Sun: "Tell me about it! Blake's just been non-stop riding me! If you know what I mean!" winks and grins

Jaune: "... Uh, Sun-"

Sun: "It's not like my friend JAUNE is the actual object of her desires, now is he?! That would be crazy, hahaha... Ha..."

Cardin: "... Are you okay?"

Sun: "I'M FINE!" shakes his head rapidly "I-I just... It's just like one of her doujins, right? Haha! I just have to NTR her away from you!"

Jaune's Brain: You know, I did want more depth for Sun's character but I'm not sure this is what anyone expected...

Jaune: "We're not in a relationship... But if it helps you two get into one, by all means, please."

Sun: "What's that supposed to mean?!"

Cardin: "He means she's crazy, Sun."

Ren: sips tea "Indeed."

Sun: "That's why I love her!" sighs happily

Jaune: looks around at the others "... Okay, maybe we need to find him a better love interest."

Cardin: "Wouldn't that just leave Blake to chase you though?"

Jaune: "One problem at a time!"

Ren: sips his tea "Indeed."

Mercury arrives, grinning in a fake way.

Mercury: "Hey guys! What's up?"

Jaune: "Hey Mercury. How you doin'?"

Mercury: "Just glad to be away from my team for a while. Mint's either doing fingernail painting or she's plotting my death." sits down with them at the table "Probably both."

Jaune: "Yeah. Well, the more the merrier." scowls at the holoscreen "Oh come on! The Lutetia Franks are losing again?!"

Cardin: "Heh. Should have backed a winner, Jaune. Gallia's terrible in all manly sports."

Jaune: "No we're not! We're great at basketball and tennis and sort of okay at soccer-"

Cardin: "I'm not seeing it."

Sun: "Yeah dude, the Franks are a joke team in the Valean League. Even Mistralians know it."

Ren: "The memes are quite devastating."

Jaune: "Ugh... It's not about winning or losing, it's how you play the game and... Okay fine, they suck but they're the home team! I gotta pull for them!"

Mercury: sips his drink "Your loyalty is commendable, I guess."

Jaune: "Yeah well... The Valean Wizards only win because the refs are bribed!"

Cardin: "Are not!"

Jaune: "Are too!"

Nick Arc jumps in with a big, happy grin.

Nick: "HOWDY SON!"

Jaune: "GAH! DAD?!"

Nick hugs Jaune tightly.

Nick: "HAHAHA! How wonderful to see you! You look great! And these are your friends, right?"

Jaune: "R-Right! What are you doing here?"

Isabel Arc walks up, raising an eyebrow.

Isabel: "Well! You went and found our long lost goddaughter so of course we're going to visit our son while we check up on things."

Jaune: "MOM?!"

Sun: eyes wide "... Wow your mom is pretty."

Jaune: "DUDE!"

Sun: "SORRY!"

Introductions are made. Nick happily shakes everyone's hands, while Isabel does the same... She pauses at Mercury.

Isabel: "Hmmm... May I see your legs?"

Mercury: "Eh?!"

Sun: "What the hell-Why not mine?!"

Jaune: "I swear Sun I will punch you-"

Isabel: "Your artificial legs! May I examine them?"

Mercury: "I-How can everyone tell?! I've worked so hard to conceal them-!"

Nick: "Ha! You can't fool one of the world's best doctors!"

Isabel: blush "Aw, thank you Nick! But seriously, may I?"

Mercury scowls but relents, pulling up his pant legs. He thinks Jaune is on their side but still...

Isabel: "Hmmm... Who got these for you?"

Mercury: darkened expression "My dad."

Isabel: "Well he did a terrible job. These are totally inadequate and the surgeon who did the connections was completely incompetent! Hang on..."

She pulls on her fighting gloves and puts in Dust capsules. Her hands light up white and Mercury gulps.

Mercury: "H-Hey, hang on a second-!"

Isabel: "Don't move."

Isabel puts her hands on where metal meets flesh. Mercury yelps... But slowly relaxes as nothing bad happens. Isabel pulls her hands away.

Isabel: "How do they feel?"

Mercury: "I..." He stands up and walks around a few steps "It feels... Great! The pain's practically gone!"

Isabel: nods "I just healed up some of the nerve connections and dulled the pain in a few places. You're going to want better prosthetics though, this is only a temporary fix. You have health insurance through your Academy, right?"

Mercury: "Er, I think so? But isn't it going to be expensive-?"

Isabel: bright smile "I can take pro-bono work from time to time. Especially if it's for one of my son's friends!" Smiles at Jaune.

Jaune: smiles back "Anything to make you be your best, man."

Mercury: "..." frowns and shrugs "Sure. Why not?" He clears his throat and drops his pant legs "Of course, when I kick your team's asses at Vytal, you'll regret it."

Jaune: "Ha! Nah, just making sure you have a fair shot!"

Some more good natured banter ensues. Nick congratulates Cardin on his upcoming wedding. He tells the boys about some of his adventures. Jaune gets pulled away by his mother to talk in private.

Jaune: "Mom... I know you don't like me becoming a Huntsman-"

Isabel: "No. I don't."

Jaune: "But it's my choice. And I'm not changing it. You don't need to hold that return ticket for me: I won't fail."

Isabel: "..." sighs "I don't like it... But if you're dead set on this course, I suppose I can only do my best to support it."

Jaune: "Good..."

Isabel: "And... If it helps? We... Could have phrased that better." sighs "We were not expecting you to fail. You're an Arc, after all."

Jaune: "O-Oh... Then... Why?"

Isabel: "... Because we wanted you to be spared what we had to go through."

Jaune: "Mom, you and Dad are heroes! You liberated a kingdom! You saved so many people-!"

Isabel: "And we paid a terrible price, Jaune. A price we wanted to spare you!" She shook her head slowly, looking very sad "We wanted you to be someone who promotes life, not someone who will have to bring death."

Jaune: "You and dad brought life, Mom! You saved it!"

Isabel: "And we had to take a lot of it, too." She sighed and looked to the side "There's... A lot of things we never wanted to do, but had to, Jaune. I just... We wanted to spare you that. All of that..."

Jaune: "You can't protect me forever, Mom. I'm not a baby anymore." He hugs her "I know... There's a lot of pain coming my way. Just... Just help me to face it. That's all I ask."

Isabel: "..." sniffles, and smiles "We will... Oh..." She cups his cheeks "When did you start growing up? You're so different from how you were before."

Jaune: "Having to keep people I care about safe and alive can age you."

Isabel: "Heh... So it does..."

Jaune: "You still look great, Mom."

Isabel: "Oh stop!" laughs "Well... Your friends seem to think so?"

Jaune: groans "Mom...!"

Isabel: "What? It's nice for a woman to be appreciated by younger men! A little. Makes your father work a little harder!"

Jaune: "MOM!"

Isabel: "I'm kidding, I'm kidding!"

Jaune: sighs "Yeah... So... How long are you guys staying?"

Isabel: "Well... I was going to tell you when we got to Beacon but... Headmaster Ozpin asked us to stay on as part-time teachers!" She beamed "Given all the criminal activity, he thought we'd be great as backup! Isn't that wonderful, Jaune?"

Jaune: "I... Y-Yeah... Sure..."

Jaune's Brain: Oh God... Is this how things went in the original timeline or what?! I don't even know what I did anymore! Crap crap crap crap craaap...!

Isabel: "Besides... I do have to look after my son, don't I?"

Jaune: "We just established that you don't have to-"

Isabel: "At least to see if any girls have caught his eye, hm? And make sure they're good enough for my boy? Ozpin said you had quite a LOT of female attention!"

Jaune's Brain: I'm gonna kill that immortal bastard...!

- - -

Don't you just hate it when OCs take over an original work? I know Jaune sure does...

Sun: "It's not like my friend JAUNE is the actual object of her desires, now is he?! That would be crazy, hahaha... Ha..."

Cardin: "... Are you okay?"

Sun: "I'M FINE!" shakes his head rapidly "I-I just... It's just like one of her doujins, right? Haha! I just have to NTR her away from you!"

Sun, you're too nice to NTR anyone, dude.....

Sun, you're too nice to NTR anyone, dude.....

Sun: "Like Jaune could ever NTR someone either!"

Cardin: "He kind of already did. He rizzed up Blake after all."

Sun: "N-No! This is some kind of roleplay where she wants him to make her his obedient kitty slave and I steal her away!"

Jaune: "I... Sun? Bro? Are you okay? Do you need help?"

Sun: "... Maybe."

Willow Schnee arrives at Beacon to see her daughters....
oh boy...Isa and Willow are going to be snipping at each other.
Poor nick..wonder if he accidently seduced any other women during his years at the academy?

Sun: "Like Jaune could ever NTR someone either!"

Cardin: "He kind of already did. He rizzed up Blake after all."

Sun: "N-No! This is some kind of roleplay where she wants him to make her his obedient kitty slave and I steal her away!"

Jaune: "I... Sun? Bro? Are you okay? Do you need help?"

Sun: "... Maybe."
i vote there needs to be a time where Sun-bro finds a good wife for himself...like seriously, he needs someone better then Blake. At least till Blake gets some damn character growth!

Admittedly the only NTR I ever approved of. Fucking over Jacques.

Divorce First, then crazy things happening.

Poor nick..wonder if he accidently seduced any other women during his years at the academy?

Isabel probably never let him seal the deal like a true tsundere....

Isabel - "There you are, hanging around with those floozy's, is your homework done?"

Floozy's- "Hey!"

Nick - "Well, almost!"

Isabel - "Almost isnt done!" *drags Nick off by the ear*

You know what an SI should do when in a world they know much about.

Quoting memes to people.
Honestly this in general was gonna be a thing in the Fusion Ren snippets. Jaune and Ren memeing each other and the girls going WTF... Hell Ren going full on the firefly quotes when they repurpose an air pirate ship.

Last edited:
Honeslty this in general was gonna be a thing in the Fusion Ren sniippet. Jaune and Ren memeing each other and the girls going WTF... Hell Ren going full on the firefly quotes when they repurpose an air pirate ship.

Ren and Jaune accidentally turn all their friends and Ozpins group into hardcore conspiracy theorist trying to find out who the fuck "general Kenobi" is.

Interacting with magic is iffy at the best of times.
Interacting with souls even more so.

So why Salem let Cinder walk around with broken magic leashed to her soul leaking slightly from where it was torn from its old user is anyone's guess.

Regardless of her reasoning there were some.... consequences.

Echoes of the self both old and from across dimensions were slowly felt by those cinder interacted with. Nothing too obvious at first, a accent shift here or there, maybe a interest popping up that they didn't have before.

But for one of the little cabal of crime in vale things were getting weird. Neo had connected to one of her other selves that was both perfectly in synch with her while also being a complete rejection of her.

Someone who didn't speak.

A chaotic little gremlin.

A person who took what they wanted and smashed what they didn't for fun.

A hero.

Oh boy was that a confusing one but gradually Neo let her new identity settle.

She didn't have to be like Linkle, she wasn't a hero of time out to save a kingdom, and a world, no.

There was only one thing Neo wanted to protect. So she'll use those spins and skills inherited from another world to keep her big dum-dum safe.

His own personal Hero of Crime.

But for one of the little cabal of crime in vale things were getting weird. Neo had connected to one of her other selves that was both perfectly in synch with her while also being a complete rejection of her.

Someone who didn't speak.

A chaotic little gremlin.

A person who took what they wanted and smashed what they didn't for fun.

A hero.

Oh boy was that a confusing one but gradually Neo let her new identity settle.

She didn't have to be like Linkle, she wasn't a hero of time out to save a kingdom, and a world, no.

There was only one thing Neo wanted to protect. So she'll use those spins and skills inherited from another world to keep her big dum-dum safe.

His own personal Hero of Crime.

I have only one question.

Is the dum dum, Jaune or Roman?

The Arc Lineage New
There are many stories where the Arcs are descendants of Salem and Ozma. Here's one such idea where they find out... With my fanon.

- - -

Isabel: opens her door, sees Salem standing there "Hello? Can... I help you?"

Salem: tears up, and hugs Isabel tightly "GRANDDAUGHTER!"

Isabel: "Eh?!"

Nick: "Oh, hey Izzy-Who's this?"

Salem: "I am Salem! Your... Your matriarch! Just call me..." sobs "Granny Salem!"

Nick: "Oh." smiles "Okay Granny Salem! Welcome to our home!"

Isabel: trying to struggle out of her grip "NIIIIICK!"

After many explanations...

Isabel: "You're telling me that you, the Queen of the Grimm, are my distant ancestor?!"

Salem: "Yes dear!"

Isabel: "AND YOU UNLEASHED THE GRIMM THAT MURDERED MY PARENTS?!"

Salem: "I didn't know I had any family! That is... That is horrific!" sobs. Nick provides her with a handkerchief which she blows her nose into "Oh, thank you Nick."

Nick: "You're welcome!"

Isabel: "DON'T BE NICE TO HER! SHE'S KILLED BILLIONS!"

Salem: "I know, I know! I regret it all! But now, NOW! I can start anew! Bond with my family-" Isabel punches her in the face so hard she flies through the walls, over the farmlands, and into a boulder the size of a barn which she shatters with her kinetic force

Isabel: "Haa... Haa... Haa...!"

Salem returns with a smile.

Salem: "That was a wonderful hit, dearie! Unfortunately, I can't die."

Isabel: "WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!"

Salem: happily, holds her hands together "My darling granddaughter is so incredible! A mother, a Huntress, and a doctor! You're so amazing!"

Isabel: blush "Well thank you-" Enraged "FLATTERY WILL NOT SAVE YOU GRIMM QUEEN!"

Salem: "Ooh, that's wonderful bloodlust! Show me what you can do!"

Isabel: "RAHHH-!" Nick holds a hand up "Eh?!"

Nick: "Izzy, you keep telling me I can't fight in the house. Why do you get to do it?"

Isabel: "She's an evil immortal Queen of the Grimm!"

Nick: "Yes, but she's also like your grandma! She's family and she's trying to reconnect with you!"

Isabel: "She killed my family!"

Nick: "She's also family! So you two better sort things outside because, like you said, 'I'm not paying to fix the house!'"

Isabel: scowls "... FINE! We'll have our battle outside!"

Nick: "After lunch! It's bad to fight on an empty stomach!"

Lilac: "I've got sandwiches!"

Isabel: "LILAC?! Where were you?!"

Lilac: "I took cover when you started fighting Miss Salem." Carries out a tray of tea and sandwiches "But I managed to make this during the fight. Would you like some, Miss Salem?"

Salem: "Certainly dear! Aw, you're so beautiful and precious!" beams "You know, I know a few single men who might make good husbands-"

Lilac: "Already engaged, but thank you!"

Salem: "Awww! Is he handsome?"

Lilac: "He's amazingly handsome!"

Isabel: TWITCH

Nick: pat pat "Easy Izzy, easy..."

Isabel: "The immortal queen of the Grimm is my ancestor. She murdered my parents!"

Nick: "Yes, and she's really sorry about that. You can tell!"

Isabel: "I shouldn't be sitting down and talking with her! I should be destroying her! AND YOU SHOULD TOO!"

Salem: "You can both try to destroy me after lunch, is that fair?"

Nick: "Sounds fair to me!"

Isabel: "GRAAAHHHHH!"

After much fighting and combat, as well as destruction around the Arcadia Farmhouse...

Isabel, Salem, Nick, and Lilac sit in the living room and have more tea.

Salem: "So you see, I can't actually die no matter what you do."

Isabel: glaring hatred "Grrrr...!"

Nick: "Wow. I let loose the stuff you told me not to use in the city limits and I still couldn't kill you! You're incredible, Granny Salem!"

Isabel: "DON'T CALL HER THAT!"

Salem: "Dear, calm down, it's not good for your blood pressure."

Isabel: "I CAN CONTROL MY BLOOD PRESSURE!"

Nick: "Easy Izzy, easy. I don't think more violence is gonna solve this."

Isabel: "EH?!"

Nick: "Well, again. we hit her with our best stuff and it didn't even phase her!"

Salem: "It's been centuries since I had to deal with a sword that big! And you handled it so well, Nick!"

Nick: "Aw, thanks Granny!"

Isabel: "GRRRRR...!"

Salem: "And wow Isabel! You suplexed me right into the ground!" claps "That was incredible!"

Isabel: "Stop complimenting me on failing to kill you!"

Salem: "Listen Isabel... For thousands of years, I had nothing but revenge on my husband and life itself. Now... All of a sudden, I have family! Family I have missed! Family I have... I have killed!" sniffles "All this time... I wasn't alone and I didn't know it! I'm such a terrible person! I don't blame you for hating me. I know hate. I know it all too well. But hatred... Hatred seems so petty and useless."

Isabel: "Grrrr...!"

Salem: "So... Please. Allow me to at least try to make up a little for everything I've done? It will not be easy but... But I want to try."

Isabel: "... No."

Salem: "I see. Well, I will still keep trying."

Isabel: "Then I'll keep trying to kill you." sighs and walks to the phone "Ugh... I can't believe I have to call him but... Grrr...!" Makes a call

Lilac: "Who are you calling, Mom?"

Isabel: "Ozpin..." grinds her teeth

Salem: "Oh? You don't like him?"

Isabel: "He kept trying to recruit me for some special project but I kept rejecting him, even when he got really pushy! He recruited Summer Rose, who died and vanished and that entire thing stank! I never trusted him!" glares "At all!"

Salem: "Heh. Well, um... About Summer... She's not dead. But as for Ozpin? I agree. He was always a shifty bastard."

Isabel: "Eh?"

Ozpin: On the holoscreen "Hello? Isabel? Are you there?"

Salem: "Hello darling! We have family! Isn't it wonderful?" glares "Of course you couldn't bother to tell me you petty little ingrate!"

Ozpin: "Petty?! You're the one who launched a war on all life on the planet just because she turned us both immortal!"

Salem: "Oh here we go-!"

Ozpin: "No you listen here you two faced bitch-!"

Salem: "Tiny dicked bastard!"

Ozpin: "That's not what you said in bed!"

Isabel, Nick and Lilac are left to watch this rather surreal scene.

Isabel: "... Wha...?

Nick: "Huh! Looks like we all need a lot of family counseling."

Lilac: "Um... Wine mother?" offers a bottle

Isabel takes the bottle, pops the cork, and downs the entire thing in a few gulps.

Lilac: wince "I'll... Keep them coming."

Last edited:
Roman. This is before the beacon infiltration so she hasn't been exposed to harem protagonist EX aura yet.

Ah alright, I get you. Would she meet Jaune later in the AU to find out, since she has her dum dum still she can look for the cute blonde who could actually "Dance" with her in the future?
And Roman seeing a way to have Neo's focus elsewhere, to give him some space cause even though he loves his (daughter, niece, partner) he needs some me time and because he also wants to see her happy.

Ah alright, I get you. Would she meet Jaune later in the AU to find out, since she has her dum dum still she can look for the cute blonde who could actually "Dance" with her in the future?
And Roman seeing a way to have Neo's focus elsewhere, to give him some space cause even though he loves his (daughter, niece, partner) he needs some me time and because he also wants to see her happy.
Ok I'll start by saying Jaune ISNT a different dimension Zelda but he IS going to set off all those instincts for Neo.

A cute Blonde who wants to help people.
Not a ton of experience but trying.
Sheltered.
Royalty (or royal descendant)

Yeah he's basically going to slam those buttons in her brain that say protecc and seduce.

Ok I'll start by saying Jaune ISNT a different dimension Zelda but he IS going to set off all those instincts for Neo.

A cute Blonde who wants to help people.
Not a ton of experience but trying.
Sheltered.
Royalty (or royal descendant)

Yeah he's basically going to slam those buttons in her brain that say protecc and seduce.

excellent-happy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back