• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Something To Atone For. BtVS/AtS, Doyle SI.

"I'VE HEARD YOU SING A FEW TIMES NOW AND I KNOW EXACTLY HOW MUCH PRESSURE YOUR UNDER" SAID LORNE ( YOU HAVE NO IDEA BUDDY)/ WELCOME TO SUNNYDALE ( HELLMOUTH) ( KILL TED) HAHAHA!
As our resident scientific genius Fred discovered this way out of her own expertise ( though considering Si Doyle was willing her to have a somewhat challenged at it by the way on the android). As Si Doyle reveals that not all demons are human or vice versa( some much closer to home than she realizes ( but I forget the professor was one of many instances of the Buffyverse/ Atv) besides Ted keeping the dead wives in the basement.

While Lorne was giving him out after listening to him a few songs and getting an estimate on how much pressure our unlikely seer half demon Si Doyle is under at least hmm.?

We'll see how it goes next time for our unlikely Si Doyle with Lorn & Fred and meeting with the titular Slayer Buffy Summers again for Si Doyle new substitute Teacher gig in the Sunnydale and possibly hitting up the "Bronze " bar or Wily 's ( I think?)in conversation with Lorne & Fred at Ted house in" Something to Atone For "

P.S .IF , SI Doyle adopted Faith Lehnan ( Eliza Dushku) he's definitely go broke without those future stock options ,besides Faith being an supposed complicated case scenario for the Si Doyle ( considering the stuff Faith has to go through being the Dark Slayer or Boston incident ( creature) by Kendra's death and her arrival in Sunnydale and her redemption road . Although if Si Doyle has an unexpected surprise vision for him of Faith Lehnan he won't ignore it I think. ?
If we had Wolfram and Hart level resources, Fred could figure it out just fine. But she was a history major in canon until going to Seidel's lecture.

He definitly gets a talking to from Fred over his single mindedness.

Willy's this time. Lorne can't really go to the bronze yet.

That was more a meta joke at my expense. My first few SI's had a habit of adopting a bunch of kids. It's also a meta joke on how long it took Faith (and Kendra) to get canon last names. If Doyle gets a vision of Faith, he's caalling in sick and flying to Boston that night.

Chapter 18: Cheers
Chapter 18: Cheers
Lorne's face is filled with disappointment the moment we walk inside Willy's Place and he finds out what a dive bar really is. His eyes scan the dingy room and the booths covered in grime, a heavy sigh escaping him.

"You sure we can't go back to the place all the kids seemed to like?" At least he's keeping his voice low.

"Not until you become part of the Sunnydale Syndrome." May as well us it to our advantage.

A hairless demon with countless folds of loose skin approaches and tries to warn us off. "I know this place says it's for a mixed crowd. But you might want to find a friendlier place, the vamps wait outside for last call."

"This is the only place in town that I can bring both of my friends." Shaking my head so the Brachen half emerges, Clem is just relieved Lorne isn't going to be the muscle. "Unless you know somewhere better?"

"We got a couple demon bars you and the green guy might like. But nothing that will let you bring her in with you." The loose skin demon gives Fred an apologetic look. "... Well, not unless she's on the menu."

Pulling my borrowed leather jacket around herself, Fred takes a slightly more nervous second glance at the patrons. "But half the people here are human. Why didn't you try chasing them away?"

Clem snorts like the pig he kind of resembles and points to the arguing couple in a corner booth. "Daniel and his new squeeze are vampires."

"Oh..." Taking a closer look, Fred nods when she sees the stain of red on the Asian vampire's lips.

"Cathryn can more than take care of herself." The blonde woman on the cleanest bar stool turns and watches us with rapt attention, while her companion looks a few decades older. "She's the reason only the fledges still actively hunt witches in Sunnydale."

Giving a name to the surly man beside Cathryn, Clem tries to discretely point him out. "O'Toole is one of the best necromancers in the state. No vampire is going after him unless they want to learn what it feels like to be a puppet."

Clem lets us share his regular table, incredibly eager to talk with someone who hasn't already heard all his stories a dozen times before. "Sometimes Ken and Maureen will pop in after the full moon. But they aren't exactly regulars and I think they just needed to be reminded what the real monsters look like."

"What about him?" Fred jerks her chin towards a chubby man in the corner, still wearing his Double Meat uniform.

"Slod demon." Our over eager guide explains and doesn't stop before adding the part about the weight being part of a monthly moulting process. "Jacob really has a thing for kidneys. So if you ever talk to him, try letting it slip yours aren't in the best condition."

"Thanks for the advice." Clem grins wide enough to reveal his double row of teeth and it takes everything I have to not react visibly. "You mind keeping my friends company while I go have a talk with Willy?"

After agreeing, Clem leans in and whispers another warning. "Better not tell him anything private. The guy's not exactly tight lipped."

"Exactly what I'm looking for right now." Taking a look at his almost empty glass, I offer to grab a pitcher for the table.

"No starting a bar fight without us," Fred fires at me with a teasing grin.

Willy hears that part clearly and almost poofs into existence before me with a panicked expression. "Hey, no bar fights at all please! I just got the blood off the roof from the last time Darla stopped by."

"How often do you get beat up for information?" I easily notice the shiner on Willy's face despite the concealer liberally applied.

The weaselly man's face contorts in fear. "... Maybe a couple times a month."

"And how often do people give you anything in return?" That comment has the fear replaced with shining greed.

"What do you have in mind?" He leans in close and whispers, not willing to commit until he knows what I want to know.

"How about I just stick with proving my abilities first." Tapping my temple, I fill Willy in on my being a seer. "You go home and watch Friends this week. See how many of these things happen."

The barely five foot tall man snatches the list I spent a while working on. "This is just telling me the plot to a bunch of movies and shows. How is this going to prove anything?"

"None of them have come out yet." One benefit of going to so many theatres with Fred, is that I now know which movies are coming out over the next six months. "But each thing I wrote down is exactly what's going to happen. I'll start giving you financial advice if you can answer my questions truthfully."

"What kind of advice?" He's not subtle in his eagerness.

"Stuff like who's going to win the next couple Stanley Cups." Willy almost drools at the words. "And which new companies are going to make billions."

Giving the list a long look as he tries to decide if I'm screwing with him, Willy eventually pockets it with a smirk. "What did you want to know?"

"Looking for a new vampire in town. Handsome son of a bitch who looks like his face was carved into the brooding position." Deciding not to beat around the bush, I give Willy the name along with the complete description.

"I'll keep an eye out." Willy winks, making it clear he means in regards to both the predictions and the request. "See how things go."

"And I'll be back." I somehow restrain myself from saying that in an Austrian accent.

Rejoining the trio with a pitcher and glasses, I try to relax enough so I can answer Lorne's questions without blushing. Thankfully Fred and Clem help and spare me from having to answer all of the embarrassing ones myself.

The conversation steers my thoughts towards how everything in these shows is supposed to be a metaphor for life. I guess that makes mine about how bi people can pass as 'normal'. While I like that a whole lot better than being allegory for alcoholism, it stings how true it rings.

"You play poker for kittens?" Gasps Fred once Clem invites Lorne and I to come to the Lounge Room for a game. "That's awful..." Her expression falls into sadness at the idea.

"It's better than the babies Lurconis and his friends play for." Clem tries to shift the blame but this only serves to make the genius more determined.

Fred whirls on me with the most intense stare yet. "You better win the whole pot each week."

"Well I guess that means we're coming." My tone has Clem suddenly nervous about the offer.

"Are you sure?" He blinks a couple times as he tries to think of an excuse. "Some of the guys can really hold a grudge."

I'm supposed to start small with my hero work. Can't really get much more mundane than card games for pets.

"How about I stop by the animal shelter and adopt all the cats about to be put down because of old age?" I'm not actually sure what Clem's friends need to eat and don't want to shame the culture into starvation. "Would that work or does it have to be kittens?"

"The meat's just more tender," Admits Clem with a blush that reaches the tips of his floppy ears. "I guess we could give it a try. Grunch will probably whine though."

"How can you be alright with eating cats?" This is the first time Fred seems offended by anything out of my mouth and I'm surprised by how much the feeling hurts. "They're adorable!"

"Who am I to decide what animal is worth eating?" I really only care that the kill is made humanely and the animal doesn't suffer.

That doesn't convince the Texan girl and she stares me down. "You don't eat pets."

"I don't eat pets." That's easy to agree with. "But they aren't pets to these demons. And I'd rather every demon on Earth started using the pet store instead of the mall as a grocery store."

"That's pretty cold." Her eyes narrow and I can see the realization in her dark brown eyes, that I'm not the perfect man she created in her head. "I thought you had a reason for leaving Donnie with his dad. Didn't think it was just you being the boy's judge."

Frustration surges inside me, making my fingers clench tightly around my glass. "I have a head full of world ending threats. I'm sorry that I don't have time to focus on every little thing."

But even as I make the claim, I know I only left Donnie because I'm only looking at the big picture still. I saw how many times in both series that a shitty person got development and became a hero. Why didn't I give Tara's brother that same chance to grow?

"I don't expect you to save everyone." Fred crosses her arms and glares hot enough to melt iron. "But what about not ignoring the people you hear screaming for help? Or is this part of the whole teacher cliche?"

Her rage makes the insult just unclear enough that I need to ask for clarification. "... Huh?"

"You have all these great lessons to pass on to Buffy and the rest of us. But you don't seem to follow any of them yourself." Her glare softens into a smirk. "So do you teach because you can't do?"

SO YOU TEACH BUT CAN'T DO! OH MY DEAR FREDDYKIN'S ( YOU'RE MUCH TO LEARN MY YOUNG PADAWAN),HAHA! / WILY'S BAR ( SEARCH FOR THE ELUSIVE ANGEL( DAVID BOREANAZ)!

Whilst our unlikely trio ( Doyle, Fred, Lorne) made an impromptu appearance at the infamous Wily demon bar with the owner Clem and Willy himself , As Willy introducing the some of unusual demons, vampire at the bar scene.
As our Si Doyle had a little preparation for Willy the bar owner with some new ideas ( tv shows, and stock ideas) baseball games for unusual winning gambling earning bonus for Willy bar funds. Including Si Doyle unusual request looking for an excellent exceptional somewhat handsome vampire ( Angel) that Mr Willy questioning Mr.Doyle's sexual preferences ( considering that Angel is Si Doyle future bff in the tv show season 1 ).
Erstwhile Fred had a unexpected reaction to finding out that Willy eats cats and our Fred was offended by the adorable kittens being eaten by the demon bar owner, While Si Doyle was very to the practical approach of the demon methods ( instead of the demons eating human population) in his view of the bigger picture of the Buffyverse/ atv verse to bff Fred Burkle.
Unfortunately this somehow ruined a romantic sized version of him he had her head by Fred's POV, including substitute Teacher gig for bff Fred on his taking his own advice in her perspective . Oh Fred that simple answer to a somewhat hard question for Si Doyle even though your possibly dripping sarcasm on Si Doyle hmm?
We'll see how it goes next time for our Si Doyle, Fred, Lorne embracing the night life at Willy for the moment before heading out to homestead for more an unexpected Sunnydale adventure at Sunnydale high school by the titular Slayer Buffy Summers.
Best Wishes!
Cheers!

SO YOU TEACH BUT CAN'T DO! OH MY DEAR FREDDYKIN'S ( YOU'RE MUCH TO LEARN MY YOUNG PADAWAN),HAHA! / WILY'S BAR ( SEARCH FOR THE ELUSIVE ANGEL( DAVID BOREANAZ)!

Whilst our unlikely trio ( Doyle, Fred, Lorne) made an impromptu appearance at the infamous Wily demon bar with the owner Clem and Willy himself , As Willy introducing the some of unusual demons, vampire at the bar scene.

As our Si Doyle had a little preparation for Willy the bar owner with some new ideas ( tv shows, and stock ideas) baseball games for unusual winning gambling earning bonus for Willy bar funds. Including Si Doyle unusual request looking for an excellent exceptional somewhat handsome vampire ( Angel) that Mr Willy questioning Mr.Doyle's sexual preferences ( considering that Angel is Si Doyle future bff in the tv show season 1 ).

Erstwhile Fred had a unexpected reaction to finding out that Willy eats cats and our Fred was offended by the adorable kittens being eaten by the demon bar owner, While Si Doyle was very to the practical approach of the demon methods ( instead of the demons eating human population) in his view of the bigger picture of the Buffyverse/ atv verse to bff Fred Burkle.

Unfortunately this somehow ruined a romantic sized version of him he had her head by Fred's POV, including substitute Teacher gig for bff Fred on his taking his own advice in her perspective . Oh Fred that simple answer to a somewhat hard question for Si Doyle even though your possibly dripping sarcasm on Si Doyle hmm?

We'll see how it goes next time for our Si Doyle, Fred, Lorne embracing the night life at Willy for the moment before heading out to homestead for more an unexpected Sunnydale adventure at Sunnydale high school by the titular Slayer Buffy Summers.
Best Wishes!
Cheers!
That's going to be Fred's arc. The realization that she has lot's of theoretical knowledge, but the real world is messy.

Clem's not the owner, just a patron trying to look out for the friendly looking newcomers. Willy definitely thinks Doyle is looking for Angel/Liam as sex friend though. The Visions in canon can only be passed if
you really love the person. So in the alternate timeline where Angel got the visions and went crazy, Doyle and Angel was a confirmed ship.

Willy doesn't eat the cats, he's the human owner. Clem is the super friendly(babysat Dawn a few times) loose skin demon who does eat the cats. But yeah, Fred is learning the nitty gritty side of the world. Lots of grey choices.

Probably good in the long run, for her to look at who Doyle really is instead of the hero image. That would just let her down over something big. The comment may have hurt but it's true. The SI needs to start taking his own advice: Ask for help, fill his friends in on the plan, etc.

Lorne getting a first hand look at how lame the club scene is. Next chapter is trying to get a job.

Chapter 19: First Impressions
Chapter 19: First Impressions
When I drop Fred off at the UC Sunnydale campus, she hesitates with embarrassment turning her ears pink. "You don't actually have to play poker."

"I know." Since it seems like she's trying to apologize for her drunken state a few nights ago, I attempt to tone back on the attitude.

"And I'm sorry for talking to you like that." Her accent is a lot stronger when she's stressed out and right now the Texan twang is full bore. "I don't really drink much and kind of got emotional." Her hands start to tremble.

Ignoring my own frustration, I reach over and place a hand on her knee. "You alright Fred?"

"Clem sure had a lot to tell us about Sunnydale." I guess she means while I was talking to Willy. "It's really just sinking in what I signed up for."

"You don-" Right as I start telling her she can still back out, Fred gives me a firm stare.

"Don't even think about giving me an out. I'm just trying to process everything" Her veracity just makes me smile silently. "You heard what Clem said about the really serious games, they play for babies. I'm just so mad that's even a thing and I know you can't do anything about it."

Oh. "So the urgency over the kittens..."

"Kittens are still babies." Noticing her watery eyes, I lean over to pop open the glove compartment.

"Here." Handing her some of the napkins Doyle collected for some reason, I realize I can't really be mad anymore. "Don't worry about last night. You've had a pretty eventful month. I'm kind of impressed you held it together for so long."

Once her eyes are dry, Fred tells me she's going to take the bus home instead of waiting for me. With a goodbye almost back to our normal casualness, I head off to my first day at the high school.

Only a week on the sheet and I'm already getting called in by Principal Flutie. Something that would have taken at least six months in a normal city this size.

The drive from across town barely takes fifteen minutes and I'm forced to admit that Mayor Wilkins did an excellent job designing the place. Almost wish he'd have spent some time doing the same to the rest of California's highways.

Getting out of my Corolla, I hear some students comment on the new substitute, with a few of the smokers even making bets on how long I'll last. Scanning the crowd in front of the school, I'm still amazed at what passes for fashion in the nineties.

Not like I have much better to look forward to though. The denim fad is coming up pretty soon and that's really not something I want to relive.

When I finally get directions to the office and not a random closet, the secretary waves me right through to Flutie's open door. With the grinning principal getting up to greet me the second I step through it.

"Allen, thank you so much for coming in on such short notice." He pumps my hand up and down with enthusiasm, smiling at the navy suit Lorne insisted looked best on me.

"I'm just happy to be getting back to work." Releasing the handshake, it takes everything I have not to wipe the sweat on my pant leg. "Do you want me to stick to the lesson plan or should I just go with one of my back up assignments?"

The man gets flustered at the question and tries to deflect. "Probably best if you go with what you know. We're not sure when Miss Simmons will be coming back."

"So you just need me until she does?" Keeping my expression casual, Flutie starts to relax when he realizes I'm not going to pry for details.

"If that works for you." He explains I'll be taking over the freshman and sophomore English classes. "And as long as the students don't have too many complaints about you, we can always talk about making the position a permanent one." That's really not how it's supposed to work.

"That would be incredible Sir." It's easy to butter up such an easy going man.

The bell rings and Flutie gives me a wide grin. "Guess it's showtime. Good luck, those kids will try to eat you alive."

"Thanks for the warning." Giving the principal a respectful nod, I head off to find my classroom.

When I do reach it, almost every seat is already filled. "Good morning everyone, I'm Mister Doyle."

The sophomores give an unenthusiastic hello back, with only a couple teens putting any energy into it. Willow is of course the one with the bushiest eyes, with most students only getting interested when I get to the attendance sheet.

"Heidi Barrie?" I only have a vague memory of what she looks like and so it takes me a second to figure out what's going on when Harmony is the one to raise her hand.

As soon as I do catch on though, I decide to have my own fun with the students prank. "Well I guess that means Miss Kendall is absent today?"

"And Mister Harris too." I pretend to mark Xander absent as well, when he pretends to be Larry Blaisdell.

I get through a few more names before the teens lose the nerve to keep up the prank. With the one who was supposed to inherit my visions the one to break.

"Told you it was a stupid idea." Cordelia snaps at Xander when I make it clear I know she's not Michelle Blake. "We aren't in junior high anymore."

The pair trade a few quick witted barbs and I just enjoy the show up until the name calling comes out. "Silence!"

My gruff tone is enough to make Cordelia whirl on me with a charming smile. "But Mister Doyle. This was the cretin's idea."

"I have my own ears." Shocked at being called out by a substitute, Cordellia looks to her friends for support. "You want to insult each other, put it in writing so I can grade it."

"And the what now?" Xander blinks in shock.

"You and Miss Chase can give me a fifteen hundred word essay about how terrible the other one is." Before both pairs of eyes can get too carried away with cruel ideas, I lay down the ground rules. "No cursing or name calling. I want you to show how creative you can be."

Aghast at what looks like casual cruelty from a teacher, Willow's hand shoots into the air. "Isn't that kind of mean?"

"It would be if I wasn't also going to make them write a second essay about each other's best traits." I finally allow myself to smirk when I reveal the assignment I had planned for everyone. "I was going to pair everyone up randomly. But it looks like these two volunteered for an extra essay."

"But he doesn't have enough of those to fill a paragraph," Whines Cordelia when I don't relent to her pout.

"Well I'm averaging your mark between the two essays. So you better start thinking of some." The class realizes I'm not one of those teachers who just pops in a movie and exchange annoyed looks.

Looking back down at the attendance sheet, I use it to start calling out pairs. Amy and Willow are an easy duo to match, with Jesse getting stuck with Andrew's older brother. Maybe some friends will stop him from summoning any hellhounds.

Even though I'm looking for her name specifically, my eyes slip over it four times. When I do finally call out her name, Marcie Ross almost falls out of her seat in shock.

"You and Mister Levinson can pair up." Going to be hard for Jonathon to ignore her, if I'm making them spend a week interviewing each other.

The rest of the class I actually do pair up randomly, with only a couple names standing out as ones I kind of remember. But to my annoyance, Vice Principal Snyder saw the whole thing from the door.

His smirk of approval as he saunters off, is enough for me to know he's going to be a reoccurring problem. Of course the troll wants to be friends with me.

Weren't they all highschool freshmen at the start of the series

( edit)
No looked it up they were in the 2 year at the start but how much time has passed between the start of your story and now hasn't it been like two months or so

Last edited:
I am like 99.9% sure they were sophmores at the start of the series unless Buffy verse has some strange 3 year highschool thing going on since their graduation is at the end oc season 3.

Whilst our seer Si Doyle & bff Fred Burkle were at UC Sunnydale as she dropped her off at all Campus.
Erstwhile Ms Burkle apologize about the recent recent town hub known as Sunnydale ( Hellmouth) and human bar owner Willy and Cat eater patron Clem ( so many different characters to keep track of the in the crazy sunny side town Sunnydale with the resident demon underbelly of season 1,Ahh! ). Which had Si Doyle offers Fred and an another opportunity to back out again( As our favorite girl Fred isn't still easily dissuaded by bff Seer Si Doyle rather unorthodox approach to the demon side of things ( big picture)( As Fred is very ride or die chick compared to way she solidified her loyalty to Angel when he rescued her Pylea arc world in season 3,4ish I think.?)
Meantime new Substitute Teacher Doyle meeting with principal Fluttie for the job interview with rotation of leaving teachers in Sunnydale high ( given how much of them last in tenure. )
As resident Sunnydale high schoolers try to prank the new substitute teacher Doyle with no success ( seer powers) and wasn't having none of the none sense , but pre Scooby gang ( Xander,Willow, and Cordelia Chase ( his unfortunate potential successor besides Angel in an alternative timeline, forgot about that particular timeline episode for Doyle/ shippers).
Also considering new essays for the Sunnydale students and unlikely pairing that Si Doyle know in preparation ( including Andrew group) and another sarcastic fan favorite of Harmony Kendall( mean girl).
Unfortunately our new substitute teacher Si Doyle caught the eye of the ( bad boy principal Snyder) which is a good thing & a bad one for Si Doyle in the Sunnydale season 1 adventures, haha!
We'll see how it goes next time for our unlikely substitute teacher Si Doyle with more hectic semester of Sunnydale ( demon hunting & all the in between in Buffyverse/ Atv ) in the meantime.
Best Wishes
Cheers!

P.S. Totally forgot, Doyle/ Angel shippers alternative timeline shenanigans in Angel season 1,2ish drama.
Can't wait for till bad girl Drusilla get a load of half demon Si Doyle (considering she's been a partner bad boy Spike in early season 1 of Buffy Vampire Slayer? The crazyiness continues to make ripples by si Doyle and meeting somewhat good version seer like herself )

Weren't they all highschool freshmen at the start of the series

( edit)
No looked it up they were in the 2 year at the start but how much time has passed between the start of your story and now hasn't it been like two months or so
Basically, the canon arrival date of Buffy in Sunnydale, has about 6 different answers. Because of the show being pre binge content, the background info doesn't always match up with other seasons/episodes.

Buffy can arrive in Sunnydale, pretty much anytime between November(1996) and April(1997).

Yeah, the Scoobies are Sophomores in S1. For my own internal consistancy, I'm going with Buffy's canon arrival being the air date of episode 1 (March 10th, 1997). The SI inserted early Septmember and spent a couple weeks drinking/trying to find a safe city. It's October 28th in the story (a monday that year) so it's been about 5-6 weeks total since the story began.

So Buffy is supposed to show up in about 4 months (unless things have changed). Jenny should also be arriving fairly soon, now that they know where Angel is staying.

I am like 99.9% sure they were sophmores at the start of the series unless Buffy verse has some strange 3 year highschool thing going on since their graduation is at the end oc season 3.
Freshman is grade 9, Sophomore is grade 10, junior is grade 11, senior is grade 12. Buffy season 1 is only a half season (to replace Savanah) but it doesn't have any holiday episodes which has always made me think the season takes place in the Spring of '97(moved in easter weekend kind of thing). For 12 episodes to take place over more than 3 months (which is why April exists as a possible canon choice) it means Buffy only has one crisis every week (less since we have a few 2 parters with the premeire and Finale)

Thanks for the update!
Thanks for reading.

Thanks for the great chapter.
Thank you. I really didn't want any readers having long term issues with Fred. But I did want to show she has flaws the same as any whedonverse character.

Whilst our seer Si Doyle & bff Fred Burkle were at UC Sunnydale as she dropped her off at all Campus.
Erstwhile Ms Burkle apologize about the recent recent town hub known as Sunnydale ( Hellmouth) and human bar owner Willy and Cat eater patron Clem ( so many different characters to keep track of the in the crazy sunny side town Sunnydale with the resident demon underbelly of season 1,Ahh! ). Which had Si Doyle offers Fred and an another opportunity to back out again( As our favorite girl Fred isn't still easily dissuaded by bff Seer Si Doyle rather unorthodox approach to the demon side of things ( big picture)( As Fred is very ride or die chick compared to way she solidified her loyalty to Angel when he rescued her Pylea arc world in season 3,4ish I think.?)
Clem(and Willy to a lesser extent) are going to be recurring characters. Tara and her mom are getting put into guest star roles for a while and we won't really see much of them for the first cople years.

Season 3 was Pylea and Fred.
Meantime new Substitute Teacher Doyle meeting with principal Fluttie for the job interview with rotation of leaving teachers in Sunnydale high ( given how much of them last in tenure. )
As resident Sunnydale high schoolers try to prank the new substitute teacher Doyle with no success ( seer powers) and wasn't having none of the none sense , but pre Scooby gang ( Xander,Willow, and Cordelia Chase ( his unfortunate potential successor besides Angel in an alternative timeline, forgot about that particular timeline episode for Doyle/ shippers).

Also considering new essays for the Sunnydale students and unlikely pairing that Si Doyle know in preparation ( including Andrew group) and another sarcastic fan favorite of Harmony Kendall( mean girl).
Sunnydale only has two teachers who survived to reach tenure (in my story). That's why the SI is able to get a job so quick.

The assignment was mainly a way to pair Marcie (invisible girl) up with Jonathon and discuss each other's positive traits (side benefit for everyone else). Figure that's a good way to give me a list of things to comment on, so she stays visible.

Unfortunately our new substitute teacher Si Doyle caught the eye of the ( bad boy principal Snyder) which is a good thing & a bad one for Si Doyle in the Sunnydale season 1 adventures, haha!
We'll see how it goes next time for our unlikely substitute teacher Si Doyle with more hectic semester of Sunnydale ( demon hunting & all the in between in Buffyverse/ Atv ) in the meantime.
Best Wishes
Cheers!
Snyder just wants a freind almost as mean as him (really is a good thing he and Walsh never met. But I would have loved if he survived to become one of harmony's minions for an episode.).

P.S. Totally forgot, Doyle/ Angel shippers alternative timeline shenanigans in Angel season 1,2ish drama.
Can't wait for till bad girl Drusilla get a load of half demon Si Doyle (considering she's been a partner bad boy Spike in early season 1 of Buffy Vampire Slayer? The crazyiness continues to make ripples by si Doyle and meeting somewhat good version seer like herself )
I did too until doing research for the fic. That's why Doyle doesn't know what will pass his visions on.

Drusilla nd Spike arrive in episode 3 of Season 2. It will be fun to have an evil seer to face off with.

That doesn't convince the Texan girl and she stares me down. "You don't eat pets."

Some people keep beef cattle or dairy cattle as pets. Some people have pet pigs. I've even seen pet sheep. Does that mean nobody should eat hamburgers? No mutton? No bacon?

A guy in my home town used to run a cold storage business, with an exotic meats butcher shop as a side hustle. He had aspirations to run for town council, so when some people who kept llamas as pets circulated a petition to get him to stop selling llama meat, he took it off the menu.

It backfired on him though. Kowtowing to the llama people alienated his regular customers who knew he'd fold to whatever special interest pressured him most recently, and when election day came, all the llama people remembered him as the monster who killed and ate their fur-babies. Not only did he set a record for lowest votes for any candidate in the town's history, it turned out he had taken out loans against his business to finance his campaign, and was relying on the paycheck of a town councilman being added to his own business profits to pay off the loans.

It was a real shame, that was a truly awesome butcher shop while it lasted.

Kittens are still babies.

So is veal. People who bad-mouth the cattle industry in Texas fare almost as poorly as those who loudly dislike the oil industry.

Some people keep beef cattle or dairy cattle as pets. Some people have pet pigs. I've even seen pet sheep. Does that mean nobody should eat hamburgers? No mutton? No bacon?

So is veal. People who bad-mouth the cattle industry in Texas fare almost as poorly as those who loudly dislike the oil industry.
Oh I completely agree. But Fred has to figure out what her morals are in the new world she found herself in. No more theoretical discussions on ethics, she has to live in the murky world of grey.

This was Fred realizing she couldn't do anything to help save the human babies and was redirecting her energy to saving the kittens instead. She's going through a lot right now(It's only been about 3 weeks since she found out about demons) and was a little drunk.

Chapter 20: Which Half Are You?
Chapter 20: Which Half Are You?
Clutching the brown paper bag to my chest so the pig's blood doesn't slosh around, I wait for the ensouled vampire to answer the door. Though now that Willy is a believer, I may need to change Ted's number if he keeps calling for sports tips.

It's still an hour before sunset. Frowning at the lack of a response, I bang my fist on the cheap wood one more time. I know he's inside.

I'm already having a bad enough day, really not in the mood to wait the vampire out. Finding out Snyder had saved me a spot at his table in the teacher's lounge, was enough to make me rethink my attitude in class tomorrow.

My frown deepens as I realize what it means that Snyder told me to call him by name. Russell even complimented my handling of the hooligans and warned me not to stay out too late. Does Snyder think we're friends!

I finally hear footsteps and try to control my shuddering. Angel's incredibly recognizable face glares at when the door swings open.

Trying to stand up a little straighter, I introduce myself with a smirk. "How do you pay for this place? Did Whistler hook you up with some cash?"

"You know him?" His eyes widen just enough for me to know Angel is actually surprised.

"We work for the same bosses." Taking the opportunity, I push past the confused vampire. "Going to need to have a talk with him. Because Whistler did a pretty shit job getting my charge ready."

While his brow creases in frustration, Angel accepts the bag of blood. "What do you mean?"

"You know how the Slayer has a Watcher?" I wait for the broody vampire to nod before continuing. "Well you get me." He frowns and I pretend to pout. "Hello by the way, I'm Allen."

"Why do I need you?" Angel pulls out the Burba weed and raises an eyebrow at me knowing it's used for spice.

"Because I really don't think you want to lose your soul next year." It takes all my willpower not to flinch at Angel's game face and his sudden menacing stance.

"Is that a threat?" The words come out as a snarl that promises pain if the answer isn't the right one.

Shaking my head, I explain about my visions and I'm a little surprised at how quick to trust a stranger Angel is. Guess he's just that desperate for any kind of hope.

"Just figured you should know what will happen if you don't get that soul secured." Now it's time for some fibbing. "Because I'm not turning a soulless vampire back into a human."

"What are you talking about?" He stalks towards me with desperation leaking out of every pore.

"Little something called the Shanshu prophecy." Letting myself smirk as the champion grabs me, I fill him in on how hectic the next eight years are going to be. "But Liam, the prophecy doesn't mention you by name. It's a reward that goes to the vampire who earns it." Gives me a few years to get my hands on Mohra blood and gives Angel a something of his own to fight for.

Growling at the name from his past, Angel stares me down with all of his intensity. "That's not my name."

"Are you half of Angelus, or is he just you without a soul?" My words make him hesitate and give me the opening to really make my point. "Because the way I see it, you aren't atoning for the things the demon did. We're atoning for the things we let happen."

When he catches the word 'us', he gives me a curious look that's just a tad softer. "I let Angelus happen."

"Letting Darla bite you?" He steps back as I lay bare his worst mistakes. "Or being a drunken waste of a son?" I don't stop with the errors of his life and really spook the vampire with my knowledge. "What about the Hyperion or the gunshot victim you fed on?"

"Uh..." Unsure what to defend first, Liam's expression has lost any edge it once had.

"Don't worry about the hotel, we took care of the Thesulac a couple weeks ago." Deciding I've earned the right to the lone leather recliner, I plop myself down in it with a sad smile. "Judy's at peace now."

He starts to pace anxiously at the news, his fists continually clenching. "She told them I was a monster. I was lynched by a mob for trying to help."

"Liam, how old are you?" Before he answers, I clarify my meaning. "Not Angelus, not Angel. I want to know how old was Liam when he died?"

"Twenty six." It takes him a while to mutter the words and I can see he knows how wrong his interest is in current times.

That's all I need to stay committed to my choice of intervention and I remind him how old the Slayer is. "Of course if you want to hide away from life, the Powers will need another vampire with a soul. Want to take a guess at who they choose?"

"... Anyone but him!" Liam's mind instantly goes to Spike and how much it would burn to lose the reward of humanity to.

"I'm working on my own back up plan." Already got a few Orb's of Thessulah, now I just need to wait for Jenny to get into town. "Figured the Kalderash would want vengeance on Darla and we both know she's here in Sunnydale."

When I tell him about the cave of trials in Africa, I also let him know Buffy is still a few months away from moving. "You help me get fighting fit and I'll keep Buffy alive until you get that soul secure."

"Why do you care so much?" He finally picks up on my own personal interest in the topic.

"Because my job gets a whole lot harder if I let you blunder around with just Whistler's vague directions for the next three years." And as Buffy's teacher, I am supposed to keep her safe from creepy older guys.

A couple years and she's almost eighteen. If it took a year and a half for the relationship to reach the naked stage, that should put Buffy a legal adult by the time anything can happen between the two of them.

Good news is, that should leave next year a lot less personal. Drusilla may be a seer in her own right. But Buffy isn't going to be facing nearly as many personal attacks without a lover's vendetta.

"Of course if you don't want to step up and claim the reward for stopping a few measly apocalypses, I guess I can always go look for that solider you sired on the submarine." Shrugging as if it doesn't really matter much to me either way, internally I'm sweating over the risky gambit to make Liam choose.

"I think his name was Lawson?" It took me a few days to remember his name and I made sure to write it down. "He might have enough of your soul to qualify for the Shanshu."

Before answering, the good looking vampire has some of his own questions. "What made you care?"

"Let people die because I was a coward." Knowing he isn't going to take advice from some goody two-shoes, I reveal the things that give me nightmares each time I sleep. "We all have something to atone for Liam." I can still hear Seidel's neck snapping whenever someone cracks open a can.

"You make it sound so easy." Hope shimmers in his eyes.

Everything sounds easy before you start working at it. "This world will give us plenty of chances to be better than the guy we had been yesterday. We just need to have to guts to take them."

"But-" He wants to take my words for fact and yet his century of guilt holds him back.

"The world isn't going to get any better with you hiding away from it." Winking, I try to jump start the development he underwent in his own show. "So I'm going to ask one more time before I figure out which back up plan to go with."

Liam stares me down warily as I rise back to my feet with a grim expression. "Are you only half of Angelus and an ever lingering threat to the girl you claim to be devoted to. Or are you going to be Liam again and work towards making a life for yourself?"

"WE ALL SOMETHING TO ATONE FOR LIAM " SAID SI DOYLE,HAHA! /" YOU MAKE IT SOUND SO EASY" SAID ANGEL / WHICH HALF ARE YOU ? ( ANGEL OR ANGELOUS) OR LIAM) HMM!
Whilst we catch back up with our si Doyle with meeting the titular brooding anti hero Angel ( David Boreanaz ) at his run down apartment.
As our Si Doyle filled him on the next hectic 8 years of Atv / BTVS verse drama of his life at Sunnydale and Los Angeles condensed version.
Erstwhile, Si Doyle preparation for the dealing with Jumpstart the development for repentant ensouled Angel and the transitioning phase of Angel to making his first steps in a

2ND AMENDMENT HALF
a new life for himself, as new friend information on the Shanshu Prophecy as Si Doyle clarified the meaning of the wording ,along with mentioning the possible 3 other candidate( Spike, Lawson) for another ensouled vampire position by the mysterious PTB Club .
While offering his new charge for getting his souled secured by the African trials before the screaming (Buffy/ Angel )shippers have an unexpected heartattack( heartstrings) with the proper Buffy Summers age(18) in a couple of years with getting everything lined up for Si Doyle preparation and appearance of gypsy Jenny Calendar ( which probably turns out to be an interesting conversation between the two of you about Angel situation/ arrival and her possible death in Si Doyle / Jenny talk probably? )
( although I would have liked to see the conversation with Principle Snyder ( trolling) back at the Sunnydale high school as to everyone thinking your friends, despite making nice with vice principal Snyder a few weeks into the substitute job,HAHA! )
We'll see how it goes next time for Si Doyle and Angel 's new avenue of hope by new mysterious seer friend Doyle with more forthcoming information( Btvs/ Atv verse drama)and arrival of Jenny Calender ,Along with seeing how (Fred & Lorne )POV on what they're been up to in the Sunnydale area at the meantime
Best Wishes
Cheers!

P.S . I definitely thinking you'd probably wouldn't post today, but low & behold Author San has released another chapter, My best Btvs/ Atv Fix is satisfied for now.
Can't wait for brooding Angel to meet rest of the team ( Lorne, Fred , Gunn's Crew) probably not yet but a work in progress?

Erstwhile, Si Doyle preparation for the dealing with Jumpstart the development for repentant ensouled Angel and the transitioning phase of Angel to making his first steps in a new life for himself, as new friend information on the Shanshu Prophecy as Si Doyle clarified the meaning of the wording ,along with mentioning the possible 3 other candidate( Spike, Lawson) for another ensouled vampire position by the mysterious PTB Club .
I think telling him Spike will be his replacement, was all I had to do to light a fire under him.

While offering his new charge for getting his souled secured by the African trials before the screaming (Buffy/ Angel )shippers have an unexpected heartattack( heartstrings) with the proper Buffy Summers age(18) in a couple of years with getting everything lined up for Si Doyle preparation and appearance of gypsy Jenny Calendar ( which probably turns out to be an interesting conversation between the two of you about Angel situation/ arrival and her possible death in Si Doyle / Jenny talk probably? )
The Jenny meeting is going to be interesting. I'm really looking forward to her introduction in the next month or two(story time, not real life).

( although I would have liked to see the conversation with Principle Snyder ( trolling) back at the Sunnydale high school as to everyone thinking your friends, despite making nice with vice principal Snyder a few weeks into the substitute job,HAHA! )
Snyder will be making some more appearances.

P.S . I definitely thinking you'd probably wouldn't post today, but low & behold Author San has released another chapter, My best Btvs/ Atv Fix is satisfied for now.

Can't wait for brooding Angel to meet rest of the team ( Lorne, Fred , Gunn's Crew) probably not yet but a work in progress?
The hard part is stopping myself at one chapter a day.

Fred and Lorne will be his first meetings. Gunn will have to wait for a while. But I will be doing an LA interlude in a couple chapters.

3rd amendment
Totally forgot this, I definitely think Si Doyle should mention that her future potential romance with Giles ( it was supposed go in the second half but couldn't add with sudden page break)
Anyway if have time Author will probably you probably add some more interesting interludes for Angel pov ( recently meeting future bff Si Doyle revelations) and another sarcastic Buffy Summers POV and also Jenny Calender POV in the Sunnyside are if possible?
Later Author San!
Catch ya later
Cheers!

3rd amendment
Totally forgot this, I definitely think Si Doyle should mention that her future potential romance with Giles ( it was supposed go in the second half but couldn't add with sudden page break)

Anyway if have time Author will probably you probably add some more interesting interludes for Angel pov ( recently meeting future bff Si Doyle revelations) and another sarcastic Buffy Summers POV and also Jenny Calender POV in the Sunnyside are if possible?
Later Author San!
Catch ya later
Cheers!
The SI doesn't even know if Giles is still coming to Sunnydale. Besides, love is a personal choice thing and not really any of his business. Buffy and the Scoobies are his students and Tara is his responsibility, so he gets to give them advice. Angel/Liam is Doyle's charge, so I get to actually boss him around.

We're getting a Buffy PoV interlude in 1-2 chapters. Angel doesn't know anyone else, so it would be really hard for me to do one for him right now. He will get a few interludes as we progress though. Jenny is a few weeks away from arriving still.

Chapter 21: Hustle
Chapter 21: Hustle
"You didn't say he was going to be so..." Glancing across the pool table at Liam's awkward stance, Fred searches for a word that isn't going to destroy my confidence.

"Good looking?" Her cheeks dust with pink and Fred ducks her head while the vampire pretends not to have heard. "I have eyes you know."

"So does every woman in here." She takes the shot and sends the four ball bouncing around the table without connecting and I glance around to confirm what she said.

Sunday's made her choice, finally got her gang to notice us. The vampire and her friends have stopped harassing randoms, now focused on our corner of the college bar.

"Time to start acting drunk," Keeping my voice low, I make my own incredibly terrible shot.

"Whose acting." Fred snorts to herself as I go after the cue ball I 'accidentally' sent off the table.

The plan tonight was just to make sure the college bar wasn't already the serving caveman beer. But as soon as Liam pointed out his fellow cold blooded patrons, we decided to chase off the nerds being eyed thirstily.

Putting some extra wobble in my step, I saunter over to the vampires' table. One of her minions has the white ball in his fingers and he keeps it just out of my reach.

"Stop teasing him Travis," Sunday smiles at me, with none of the warmth reaching her predatory eyes. "You must be new in town. Haven't seen you or your friends in here before." She takes the ball and holds it out for me with her eyes shifting into a leer. "You should let us show you around."

"Really?" I feel naked under the hungry gazes and try not to visibly shudder. "That would be really nice of you. Liam said he would..." I point out our own vampire and Sunday seems even happier. "But he doesn't seem to have any friends."

"Well we have more than enough to share," Sunday gloats as her three minions nod along eagerly. "Why don't you come back to our place once you finish up the game?"

Nodding dumbly, I return to Fred and make a show of 'convincing' her. While I do, Sunday takes the chance to work out a deal with Liam.

Thanks to my improved hearing, I'm just able to make out the words over the music. "We let my minions have one of them and we can share the one you really want."

"What if I want them both?" The sudden challenge in Liam's voice is reassuring. He's fast on the pick up.

I barely had time to give him and Fred a few hissed instructions when Sunday's gang arrived. Knowing all three of us are on the same page, gives me the reassurance to follow through.

"Well I guess the boys will just have to pick up something on the way home." She giggles at the growls of frustration that come out of her trio of waiting minions.

"That sounds fun." Agreeing with a hopefully fake smirk, Liam joins the other vampires.

While Fred and I finish up the game with increasingly bad aim, I explain the gist of the plan. "You have the bear mace?"

We bought a few different varieties of spray and I found the mace was by far the most aggravating. The worst smelling perfumes are a close second. But are also a lot harder to weaponize.

"Of course I did. This is 'bear' country." Fred rolls her eyes while I'm blocking her face from the vampires' view.

"You get the other victim outside. Liam and I will make sure you aren't followed." Grabbing my case, I exchange the normal cue for the sharpened one.

While I make sure to keep the tip covered with one hand, Fred nods her confirmation with a nervous grin. "I can do that."

"I know you can, that's why I asked." And because I have no idea how many friends Sunday has waiting at her nest.

We've both been getting some training in with Liam after school this week and I'm a little annoyed at being the slowest at picking up the proper moves. Of course I can physically overpower her techniques if it comes down to it, it just grates that Fred can so easily flip me onto my ass.

But I guess she has a more pressing need to learn fast. Fred doesn't have anything supernatural to fall back on in an emergency.

Sometimes I forget she's only had a little more than a month to wrap her head around everything. Guess

Passing one of Lorne's posters, I'm happy to have heard people sound interested in the radio show all night. I'm not sure how easy it would have been for a normal person. But Fred somehow got the empath on the airwaves with just the stuff in Ted's basement.

Liam brings up the rear as our merged group leaves the bar, giving me a discrete wink when I spin around feigning drunkenness. While Sunday's minions are not looking happy at Liam's presence, she just hisses some instructions that I can't quite make out.

Once the minions give some grunts of acknowledgement, the blonde vampire gives a louder 'explanation' to keep the 'prey' calm. "How about you boys go and invite some other people back to the house, we can turn it into a party."

"I've never gone to a party before," Giggles Fred and I'm not sure if she's slipping some truth into the act. "College is awesome!"

The trio of minions wander off with Sunday's final reminder to not stop for fast food. Once we're alone, Sunday's words takes on a more sensual tone.

"I hope you don't mind if we have something to drink before they get back." Sunday's predatory gaze darts back and forth between the two of us with a pulse and it makes me very glad the sharpened cue is now in my jacket sleeve. "No reason for us to wait for the fun."

"I guess it's the time to experiment." Making a show of suddenly 'understanding' the double entendre, I give Fred an intrigued look. "What do you think Winnie?"

Giving me a pleased look at the unexpected nickname, Fred's under the breath response is a bit more enthusiastic than I expected. "Well that would be interesting."

We swap 'partners' on the walk to Sunday's run down house, with Liam keeping himself between Fred and the other vampire. We pretend to believe her excuse about renting the place as is and follow our prey into the nest.

Sunday squeezes my hand a final time before opening the door, the whole house only lit by candles. "Power should be reconnected on Monday. Hope you don't mind the mood lighting."

"Just makes things easier." Suddenly dropping the act of inebriation, I let my Brachen side emerge along with the increased strength.

Sunday barely has time to gasp in shock as I impale her through the chest, exploding into a cloud of ash in the time it takes Liam to shut the door. The smell of old blood hangs so thick in the air, I can't tell if we're alone or not.

"We should check the place before the others get back. Make sure they don't have any friends who are going to jump out at us." Three on three is doable, I just don't think we're ready for a swarm of fang faces yet.

"Please don't use that in here." Noticing the can in Fred's hand, our friendly vampire reveals it's at least a deterrent on his species. "Not unless you really have to."

Apologizing with a stiff chuckle, she replaces the mace for her own pool cue. She follows me upstairs as Liam checks the main floor for any threat, with each door we open making our tension skyrocket.

"They really should have turned a maid." The first two bedrooms we check are complete dumps and don't seem to have anything worthwhile. But the bathroom has a medicine cabinet full of prescriptions and only half of them seem to be expired.

"Think Willy would buy these?" Fred frowns at my question and the sealed bottle in my hand. "Or should we start stocking a first aid kit at the house?"

"We aren't selling drugs to Willy." Crossing her arms, Fred spends a few minutes listing every single way that will go wrong. "... And you know some of these will end up in your students' hands."

My idle curiosity sated long before now, I give the fuming girl a look of concession. "That's why I asked. Hadn't given the idea any thought. "I did say I was going to start planning things with you and Lorne."

It looks like Sunday has claimed the entire attic for herself and it's the room we find the stuff of actual value. A box of of wallets give a rough estimate of how many victims have been brought back before us and it's soon clear why they're here.

She finds a dresser and bends down to pull open the bottom drawer. It's almost overflowing with assorted coins and I let out a long whistle.

"Looks like we don't have to worry about the laundry mat for a while." Or having change for a parking meter.

Fred pulls open the middle drawer, revealing at least a few thousand dollars in a loose pile. "That's a lot of money."

"We can split it up four ways at the house." Trying to stop myself from counting it all out now, I slide open the top drawer to find it full of jewelry.

"Well we can sell this stuff." Picking out a few choice pieces, Fred gives me a sideways glance. "I don't think Willy can hurt anyone with some rings and necklaces."

"Get down here!" Liam's warning from downstairs has us both grab our sharpened cues and dart towards him.

Broody pants is waiting by the door, his own stake in hand. "Two of them are back with company, no sign of the skinny one yet though."

"Play dead and try to surprise them, or should we just go right for the heart?" We have numbers and the vampires have hostages. Not really sure who has the advantage right now.

"Scare the girls with them and we'll deal with the vampires." Fred makes a growling face to remind me I haven't reverted to my own human one yet.

"Should shock the idiots long enough to stake them without a fight," Agrees Liam before he adds that we can repeat the process when the final minion returns.

DO THE HUSTLE( SI DOYLE , FRED,ANGEL) ! HAHAHA/ VAMPIRE BAIT TRAP ( COLLEGE) BAR
We know Fred that Angel 's hot( good looking) so does everyone here mentioned bff Si Doyle,( He's no slouch himself in the looks department either)No need to rub it in Freddykins sarcastic play by play banter Si Doyle ( as Liam,Fred, Si Doyle) were at the College bar and with new friend Angel on board( off screen answer),along with new friend Angel teaching Si Doyle and Fred in fighting shape previously, despite bff Fred Burkle taking to it rather easily and Si Doyle needing more practice from the anti hero brooding vampire Angel on the mats including Lorne new talk show variety posters ( as bff Fred is very business savvy at greasing the wheels for bff Lorne) ?
Meantime , Unsuspecting Vampire Sunday was in for an unfortunate surprise when she and her minons found out that Fred & Si Doyle were a good " two for one special " meal for the vampire lady and minions dessert.
As the unsuspecting vampire was surprised by half demon Si Doyle staking her and Fred & Angel were scouting out any more vampire lurking about in the area.
Whilst they were found some stuff for Willy bar owner and some money, jewelry funds. As more people are invited with Angel mentioned they should play dead before getting into the big fight with vamp hostages ( ahh!) When Si Doyle was still in demon form.
We'll s see how it goes next time for our unlikely Si Doyle, Fred, Angel in the second half ( wrap up hunting vampire) patrolling in the College bar scene and Afterwards see how it goes from there in "Something to Atone For " at the meantime.
BEST WISHES
Continue on
Catch ya later
Cheers!

P.S. I didn't mean for that potential love thing to sound so out of his expertise on the subject by Si Doyle ( I just thought Jenny Calendar would have more an informative consent on how her potential romance affected Giles & after effects in the tv show following her supposed death).? But like you mentioned Author San it an personal choice thing . As Si Doyle sort butterflyed that away with his supposed future seer powers in Sunnydale high school. Anyway good chapter episode today.

Meantime, on the nature of Spike ( Yes Spike would make an excellent choice ensouled vampire position by Si Doyle) considering he was an regular vampire villain in Buffy season 2 and against everyone else but definitely showed shades of grey he could do some good, As Spike was very passionate person( though not everyone 's for his own misdeeds of course) as(Angelous) Angel 's own soul was thrust upon him by the gypsies beforehand ( because the show was called Angel for a reason, but ensouled Spike had amazing compelling character development before his ultimate sacrifice in the Buffy series season 6,7ish I think?

Thanks for the update!
Thanks for being a constant reader.

DO THE HUSTLE( SI DOYLE , FRED,ANGEL) ! HAHAHA/ VAMPIRE BAIT TRAP ( COLLEGE) BAR
We know Fred that Angel 's hot( good looking) so does everyone here mentioned bff Si Doyle,( He's no slouch himself in the looks department either)No need to rub it in Freddykins sarcastic play by play banter Si Doyle ( as Liam,Fred, Si Doyle) were at the College bar and

with new friend Angel on board( off screen answer),

along with new friend Angel teaching Si Doyle and Fred in fighting shape previously, despite bff Fred Burkle taking to it rather easily and Si Doyle needing more practice from the anti hero brooding vampire Angel on the mats

including Lorne new talk show variety posters ( as bff Fred is very business savvy at greasing the wheels for bff Lorne) ?
Funny thing, it was a combination of Glenn Quinn (doyle's actor) being such a leading man himself/addiction problems, that got Doyle killed of midway into season 1. So yeah, Allen Doyle is actually more like a 8.5.10 to Angel/Liam's 9/10.

I felt that calling him Liam from now on, him working with us, and the next vision, would make it clear what his answer was.

Fred had some self defense courses, so it was easier for her to pick up the moves. And like Doyle realized, she has a lot more motivation to learn them. She can't turn into a porcupine.

The posters are for his radio show right now, we got to work up to local television (hopefully state and even national one day).

Meantime , Unsuspecting Vampire Sunday was in for an unfortunate surprise when she and her minons found out that Fred & Si Doyle were a good " two for one special " meal for the vampire lady and minions dessert.
Got to make sure the campus is as safe as can be for Fred. Since if/when Buffy arrives, most of the SI's time will be spent at the highschool.

We'll s see how it goes next time for our unlikely Si Doyle, Fred, Angel in the second half ( wrap up hunting vampire) patrolling in the College bar scene and Afterwards see how it goes from there in "Something to Atone For " at the meantime.
BEST WISHES
Continue on
Catch ya later
Cheers!
Thanks for doing the recaps, I really love them.

I just thought Jenny Calendar would have more an informative consent on how her potential romance affected Giles & after effects in the tv show following her supposed death).?

But like you mentioned Author San it an personal choice thing . As Si Doyle sort butterflyed that away with his supposed future seer powers in Sunnydale high school. Anyway good chapter episode today.
The thing is, the main 2 issues are Jenny not revealing her reason for being in Sunnydale and Giles' past with Eghyon coming back to bite her. If those are dealt with, the SI really doesn't need to interfere. And with Angelous securely locked away, she doesn't have to worry about a canon death now.

Meantime, on the nature of Spike ( Yes Spike would make an excellent choice ensouled vampire position by Si Doyle) considering he was an regular vampire villain in Buffy season 2 and against everyone else but definitely showed shades of grey he could do some good,

As Spike was very passionate person( though not everyone 's for his own misdeeds of course) as(Angelous) Angel 's own soul was thrust upon him by the gypsies beforehand ( because the show was called Angel for a reason,

but ensouled Spike had amazing compelling character development before his ultimate sacrifice in the Buffy series season 6,7ish I think?
In the show, the shop owner of the 'Dragon's Cove' magic shop, put his grandkids through college selling orbs of Thesullah. I made sure to grab a couple offscreen(but mention it last chapter). I have a very good argument planned to get Jenny to put me in contact with her uncle.

Evil Spike is marginallly better than the world ending vampires like Drusilla/Darla/Angelus at first. By season 6, he's closer to confused Faith from season 3 levels of evil.

Was the final episode of season 7

Chapter 22: Spice Of Unlife
Chapter 22: Spice Of Unlife
"Last one's on his way back." Peeking out the curtain, I make out the red headed vampire.

The blonde surfer dude being brought back to the nest looks completely strung out and is being lead by a firm arm around his waist. Need to separate them first.

"How do you want to handle this?" Liam takes his own glance out the window and notices the same problem.

"Go game face and start chasing us, I'll red rover my way between them while Fred tries to make the vamp grab her." Leaving him open for you.

Nodding in agreement, Liam's face blurs into ugliness. I'm first one out the front door, screaming about the monster as I charge straight towards the staggering couple.

Fred is only a few steps behind me, with a snarling vampire right on her heels. But she swerves to the left right when I tackle the surfer away.

"What the he-" The red head starts to snarl, only for his words to vanish in a cloud of ash.

"Dude, not cool." The shirtless surfer rejects my hand up, slowly clambering to his feet with more than a few grunts. "Hey..." He looks around in confusion once he manages the monumental task. "What happened to Travis?"

Showing he had social skills at one point in his unlife, Liam has already reverted to his human face. "The guy with you who was screaming about monsters? I think he was having a bad trip.

"Yeah, he just threw you at me and took off." Playing along with Liam's lie, I have a little bit more to add. "You need to pick better friends. I think he was using you as bait."

"You think?" Still unidentified, the surfer is at least starting to realize he was in some kind of danger. "Man that sucks. He seemed like a chill guy and said I could crash."

Taking enough pity on the guy to give him some advice, we start walking him towards the car. "My advice. Get on the first bus in the morning and don't look back."

Liam tries to sneak off once it's clear the patrol is over. But Fred is very insistent on her invitation.

"You have to sit in the scratchy chair so you aren't too happy." She's pulled out her serious voice. "But it's a tradition, you're going to come over and watch something every time we fight evil."

"Waves here suck anyway..." The guy mumbles a few more unintelligible words before going silent for the rest of the walk.

Liam still hasn't been convinced to come home with us and is trying to find an excuse that Fred will accept. "The suns going to come up soon. You'll be stuck with me all day."

"Allen has some blood in the fridge for you and this way you can keep Lorne company during the day." She even lets the frowning vampire know we have a spare room he can use.

"Either you're coming with us, or I'm following you home once I drop this guy off at the hospital." Unlocking my Corolla, I help Liam get the surfer into the backseat.

He glowers at me for a good ten seconds. "... Fine."

It doesn't take long to get the surfer admitted and we spend the ride back to Ted's now clean house listening to Lorne's pirated radio show. The fact that he gets two callers before we get home is a good sign and gives me confidence in my our plan to acclimatize Sunnydale to the empath.

Coughing awkwardly as the second caller finishes singing 'A Big Hunk O' Love', Liam can't help but brag. "I was at his and Priscilla's wedding you know. Elvis liked my hair."

"Really?" Fred is amazed at that bit of his history and very easily gets the whole story out of Liam. "How did you get invited?"

"Got one of the cooks hammered the night before and stole his uniform." Not even slightly ashamed, he explains his 'brilliant' plan.

He starts to get really into the retelling of it. But my mind wanders the entire drive.

I can finally upgrade the Corolla. Once the idea forms, I can't help but fantasize about the possibilities.

By the time I pull up outside the house, Lorne's show is starting to wrap up. Seems like Fred's run out of questions for Liam too.

"So I got to ask, one Irish half demon to another..." I wait until Liam is giving me his full attention. "What kind of car do you think I should get?"

He laughs once it's clear it's nothing serious and launches into a description of his favourite muscle cars. With Fred reminding me to grab the loot out of the trunk.

"Can you put the jewellery in my room, so I can spend a few days picking out what I like?" Trying not to seem to eager, Fred grabs the lighter box of cash instead.

"If Liam can bring the clothes in for Lorne." I jerk my chin at the most colourful clothes from Sunday's collection. "I really don't want to make more than one trip."

While waiting for Fred to unlock the door, our guest gives me an uneasy half smile. "Tonight has been..." He searches for the right word only to give up and settle for something vague. "Interesting."

"You're allowed to say that it was fun." Rolling my eyes at his need to be aloof, I'm second one inside. "I really don't think you're a big enough ass to ever ignore what perfect happiness means. You'd need someone a lot prettier than me to make you forget."

"And that's why we're here." Agrees Fred as as she starts giving Angel the tour, leaving me to run the trinkets upstairs. "I avoided one hell, really don't want you're bad side bringing another to us."

By the time I return from dropping the trinkets off in her bedroom straight out of the fifties, Fred has already shown a very confused Liam the body of Ted. Of course judging by his concerned expression, she's neglected to tell him of the mechanical origin.

"Fred, did you tell him it's just a robot with incredibly realistic skin?" My words make her snort and glance up at a very concerned vampire.

"See, no blood." The android's shirt gets lifted up to reveal a torso filled with wires and not a single organ.

Amazed, Liam gets closer and has no problem using his fingers to feel the fake skin. "It feels so real."

"Which is why I haven't asked her what it's made of yet." Probably some kind of magically transplanted skin from the original scientist, so the android could slip right into his life like nothing had changed.

Because I refuse to believe that Ted is a hundred percent technical, not when the only working models I know of are all designed on the Hellmouth. Maybe it's the ambient energies powering the robots?

The trap door squeaks and is followed by Lorne's glowing face emerging. "Tonight was a new record, I had six callers!"

"At this rate, we're going to need to get you a separate line." It could start getting difficult in my personal life, if the school knows I live with such an... eccentric personality.

Clem comes up next, the tech support for the show assuring me that's not going to be a problem. "I got a cousin with the phone company. I'll make sure to get Lorne a great deal."

While Fred is putting 'Happy Gilmore' in, Lorne and Clem make a bowl of popcorn for everyone but the vampire. Liam is stuck with just a mug of sheep blood and blinks at the strawberry syrup I slide across the counter.

"Trying to use me as a lab rat for some kind of vampire cafe?" He doesn't push it away and eventually decides to try stirring some in.

"You said you liked the Burba weed." It was such a strange idea, I was easily able to remember that Spike sometimes added it to his blood for spice. "And I know chocolate milk was originally just to cover up the blood. So I figure we can try hot chocolate next time and try giving you some variety."

Liam starts to answer with what I assume is a heavy dose of snark, only for my senses to be overwhelmed by a searing headache. The vampire barely catches me under the shoulder's before I collapse to the floor, his worried voice barely audible as the vision replaces everything.

"A church...." When I do recover enough to speak, everyone is crowded around me with different levels of concern.

"Doesn't really narrowing it down very much." Fred snorts. "Forty three in Sunnydale. It's going to take days to check them all."

"One of the condemned ones?" It looked almost as big of a mess as Sunday's nest, so I really doubt the church is in business still.

Checking her notes, Fred's frown softens quite a bit. "Only eleven of those."

A SPICE OF UNLIFE ( A NEW VAMPIRE( SHEEP) BREW BLEND) BY SI DOYLE/ SPENDING THE NIGHT AT THE DEBUNKED TED'S HOUSE !
Whilst we catch back up with our Si Doyle with Angel, Fred Burkle finishing wrapping up the last of the Vampire stragglers minons with the sufer dude none the wiser,which had our favorite Si Doyle & Fred convinced that they should spend together at Ted 's house. As Si Doyle & Angel compared whom favorite muscle cars are.
Whilst Fred & Angel enjoys light conversation about the time meeting Elvis & Priscilla Wedding undercover, a great memory by the brooding hero Angel.
Erstwhile, Angel clarified is very intriguing ,interesting night ( As Si Doyle clarified that wasn't gonna be a "perfect moment of happiness "by someone without looks of him,( Buffy Summers inside joke) . As Fred avoided one hell and didn't want another one with Angelous appearance in the Sunnydale area .
Meantime, Fred showed Angel the very realistic Android Ted before Si Doyle mentioned it was robot, but bff Lorne was doing an amazing talk show variety but the supposed school faculty might like such an unexpected eccentric personality of Lorne hmm?
Besides Si Doyle getting an idea on brewing a good vampire blood for the brooding hero Angel ( an idea from Spike with Spice in his blood ) as Angel wasn't sure about being an supposed vampire taste for bff Si Doyle ( with Angel dropping sarcasm and still a somewhat work in progress but seems a better less than season 1 Angel ( as Angel is somewhat recently coming around to having an eclectic group parallels between season 1' 2 of Angel 's cannon investigation team.
While Si Doyle was hit by a burning vision of the condemned Church as bff Fred Burkle narrow it down at the house.
We'll see how it goes next time for our Si Doyle & Angel ,Fred, Lorne in the Sunnyside Sunnydale adventures area in "Something to Atone For " at the meantime.
Best Wishes
Catch ya later
Cheers!

2ND AMENDMENT
Forgot about this Headcannon thoughts, So bff Fred's like watching Angel &`Si Doyle sparring match up with swords and then Fred see 's them shirtless tanktops with Doyle with no doubt a lean muscle of an eye catching six pack abs and Angel working beefcake body similar abs, As Fred brain short circuit don't know whom give the bottle of water too. Haha ! As Lorne walking" saying sweetheart that bad huh!.

P.S While season 2,3ish Wesley ticks off all, the quality of Fred Burkle he likes in her , but a more cocky Wesley won't do for Fred since she got Doyle & Angel crew ,since he didn't have the total failure as an watcher and torture by Faith Lehnan in the previous cannon events,but that's another story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interlude 2: The Replacements
Interlude 2: The Replacements
Buffy hesitates outside the Hyperion and turns to her Watcher with a pout. "But I trust you, why do you have to retire?"

"Because after Lothos, I can barely walk with a cane." The English man explains patiently, knowing this isn't exactly standard procedure.

"It's not like you have to come out on patrol with me." Trying to find anything to change his mind, she brings out the big guns. "And besides, it's not like I'm supposed to be around much longer. Let your replacements fight over mine."

Touched by her trust, Merrick doesn't get mad at having to go over the plan yet again. "I'm not quitting today and I promise I will let you choose."

"Three black sheep and a couple fresh faced suck ups?" Shaking her blonde locks along with the tension, Buffy can only sigh at the choices. "Not like I really have great options."

"Rupert has come a long way since his troubled youth. I haven't heard of a single black mark since he came back to the fold." Even as he is able to reassure her one of the four Watchers on the way is capable, Merrick can't say the same about his peers. "Personally I recommend him or the Wyndam-Pryce boy."

"You want to stick me with the rookie?" Buffy can only scoff at that idea. "Maybe I should just retire with you."

Not willing to make that topic a discussion, he firmly puts his foot down. "That's not possible. You have a calling Buffy."

"Well what if I want to let it ring?" Confronted with Merrick's old motto of facing evil alone, Buffy can't help but think about the seer's words. 'You're special, not unique.'

"It will make a house call." He reminds her about how the Slayer essence will draw evil to her.

Knowing she can't change his mind right now, Buffy tries to reel in her frustration. "And what about the three I don't pick, what happens to them?"

"They take over instruction and evaluation of Charles and his friends." Leaving the task of rehabilitating any future captives unsaid, Merrick explains how thin the Council has been stretched. "I believe at least five of them will be accepted as candidates to the academy. Once we make sure they've caught up on the basics of course."

Once inside the hotel, both are impressed at how much more livable the place already looks. With a very proud Gunn sauntering over, his sister rolling her eyes only a few paces behind him.

"What do you think?" Running a hand along the new wallpaper, Charles Gunn can barely contain his nerves. "This good enough for you secret society folks?"

"You did all this in just three weeks?" Merrick peers down at the new carpet before noticing the lights aren't flickering anymore. "Even the wiring?"

"Got an electrician in the first week and a plumber the second." Before her brother can brag, Alonna gives the duo a more concise answer. "Spent the last few days making the main floor look decent. Upstairs still looks like crap though."

Knowing one of those rooms is going to be needed pretty soon, Buffy broaches the topic of werewolves. "So Tara told my friend Billy about werewolves and now I kind of need some help tracking one down."

Can't believe he was never going to tell me about his cancer and just let himself get turned into a vampire. He knows how many of our friends got killed by them.

"Plus a room he can spend the full moons in." The current restoration of the hotel is just enough to make Buffy remember to ask.

"First month we haven't lost anyone and that's because of you." Gunn gives her a look of respect. "You can ask us for anything."

Before Buffy can do more than say thanks, her Watcher interrupts with a smirk. "Better make sure that room is on reserve for three nights. Werewolves come out the night before and after the full moon."

"This bite will heal Billy?" Alonna reveals her own curiosity.

"It will, though the strain of transforming will shorten his lifespan by a decade or two," Admits a concerned Merrick, fully aware of what the girl's next question will be.

"Stronger and faster." Frowning as if she's the first person to discover the obvious, Alonna starts listing the pros of a werewolf bite. "Healing that can handle the big C and no more fear of getting turned into a vampire. Why aren't we all getting bit?"

Her brother and the members of the crew close enough to hear the words, all start to mutter words of agreement. But Merrik is quite to put a stop to this or so he hopes.

"Because it's something that should only be considered as a last resort." The Watcher starts countering with his own reasons. "It is a curse and the victims of it must battle the wolf for control until the day they die. At least a third of the victims fail to do so and eventually need to be dealt with."

"Dealt with?" Buffy catches the tone and is really hoping she's wrong.

Gunn doesn't have any such qualms though and gives the cold truth. "Same way you do with a rabid dog. Put it down."

"But they're people!" She's not even slightly convinced.

"Which is why the Council doesn't send the Slayer after them," Agrees Merrick with a sympathetic look reserved for his charge alone. "We have a task force that handles the greyer aspects of the fight. It's one of the few things we can make easier for you."

Relieved that she isn't going to be sent after any humans, Buffy's lips shift into a playful smirk. "Paying for college would sure help a whole lot."

"That hasn't really been a concern before." It stuns her when Merrick doesn't bother deflecting.

"Because none of us have lived that long." Buffy winces in realization, her words in no way a question.

The same reason Pike skipped town last week. No explanation except for a postcard that showed up on Monday.

"Damn..." Empathy fills Gunn's voice as her sees Buffy in a new light. "And I thought I had it bad."

Mister Doyle told me the other Slayer's died because they all fought alone. But everyone in this room has been fighting vampires longer than I have. How alone can I really be?

The double doors of the Hyperion swing open suddenly, five tweed clad people entering with varying expressions of intrigue at the decor. Rupert Giles and Wesley Wyndam-Pryce bracket the rest.

"Who are they?" Buffy still doesn't have names for and she hisses at Merrick to provide them.

"Rutherford Sirk." He gives a name to the middle aged man with the pinched expression in the middle of the group. "He's spent most of his time in the research division."

Buffy is curious by the prim Watcher in the skirt and the nervous blonde one who seems closer to her own age. "And the women?"

Pointing at the woman in her thirties first, Merrick gives a quick description of both. "Gwendolyn Post is recently off probation for dabbling in some restricted tomes. And Lydia Crowley was top of her class last year. She did her thesis on William the Bloody if I recall."

"So I give them all a test drive and you give the Council my recommendation?" Glad he's giving her at least some input, Buffy is still worried about going to Sunnydale with her mom in a January.

"And claim it is my own." Merrick winks at his charge, truly believing the Council would send any dangerous candidates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back