• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Wolf of Castelia (Pokemon - Absol SI)

What is most important in the world?

• Total voters
Hmm, well I suppose if we're following what nets him the best benefits right now this is the correct decision, not to mention the things he could bring my to Smokers notice with his precognition.

What about Toji? He sold his kid for gambling money

Toji ensured he was protected in the end by Gojo.

Dragon left and never contacted his son leaving it to his father to raise him.

Ging left his son, never contacted him, then pushed his son in extremely dangerous places just because he's his son. Out right saying it was fine to try and kill him to one of his friends but saying that he wont die easy because Ging is so self centered he believe just because Gon is his son he would be up to the challenge.

Gendo got his son a giant robot. If that was all he did however that wouldn't make him the number 1 worst dad in anime history sadly.

...huh:confused:... congratulations, I honestly did not see that coming at all. Well done sir:cool::sneaky:

I'll spare you the details as I'm assuming you've all gone through the process of learning to read already, otherwise I have some questions as to what you're doing here.
:p
This story continues to be a delight. Him joining the 'lucky' clown was a very nice twist.
Wonder how he will deal with Buggy's ability to 'fail succesfully'. :D

...huh, it really is easy to dismiss Buggy, but then he shows himself as one clever son of a bitch. Amusing as all hell that the Marines all think 'Fluffy' is with the other group:V
What do you mean dismissing the great captain Buggy D. Clown? His genius know no bound and he is the man with 1000 talents, rival to Shanks, ancient Roger pirate, major responsible for the biggest evasion from impel down and emperor of sea!

When Buggy isn't letting his emotions rule him he is pretty smart.
And the marines thinking 'Fluffy' is still with them was a nice touch.

Thinking about it, Buggy must have some badass Observation Haki considering he was able to avoid Hawkeye's attacks. He's a coward but he's skilled.

Time to fucking clown on all these marines, warlords, world nobles and revolutionaries

Yay, more character depth for Buggy!x3 Also seems Pokemon working with partners follows over even in a other world since I'm getting that vibe between Absol and Buggy. Neat to see.

Indeed it's making me wonder if Alvida's will happen to gain a certain hammer loving fairy as her own partner!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back