• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Wolf of Castelia (Pokemon - Absol SI)

What is most important in the world?

• Total voters
Iris the 10 year old dragon girl.

This conference is going to have a fight between 10 year old girls more brutal than if they're pokemon were doing the fighting I see.

It is! I like my chapter title puns, see also Chapter 11 - Bankruptcy.

Well, I hate them! Hate I say! Hate hate hate hate hate!

I'm lying. They're great.

Clearly balance is the best. Far more important than truth or ideals.

I am slightly worried, since when you get extremely powerful abilities that basically negate stuff this early, it sometimes devolves into bigger opponents simply having powers that ignore powers that ignore almost everything in order to make the power levels make sense.

Yep, that's why Hilda had to leave Audino for last. Without Simple Beam that's almost certainly a loss.
Not really. Magic guard blocks damage from everything except attacks, but infatuation isn't damage so it would of gone through. Wonder guard blocks non super effective attacks, but ice punch was super effective.

When Absol gets drunk he stops caring about his check book and decides to screw with the villains even more.

Looks like Team Plasma now has to deal with a raging death ice dragon while the truth and ideal dragons are in the past.

To think this is the default state of Absol's in the setting. At least Anders is constrained by his focus on personal wealth all of the time so he doesn't go all out to follow his instincts of preventing calamities

Paldea... graduating school doesn't make you a champion
Stop trying to do that or the league will come down there and show what a champion is, also looking at you blueberry you live under water, be very afraid

Paldea... graduating school doesn't make you a champion
Stop trying to do that or the league will come down there and show what a champion is, also looking at you blueberry you live under water, be very afraid

I remember a fanfic once where the Paldea League was basically a conspiracy for the League itself to take power, namely by preventing the rise of a singular uniting figure that could then take control, and that always made quite a bit of sense to me.

That Chairman chick is sus as hell, and destroying the entire *meaning* of the Champion title definitely keeps her powerful, considering that Chairman still means something, while everyone and their fucking dog can fairly easily become a "Champion".

Unfortunately The Wolf of Castelia will be going on Hiatus, as a busy period at work coincides with an impacted wisdom tooth causing some issues. Will hopefully not be gone too long.

Oof, hope things get better for you, this story is pretty good, always a treat to see an update.

I like it. Keep on cooking

Thoughts: He won't have the mentoring of of Koffing, or the knowledge from the Pokémon world, so it should be interesting to see how Absol gets stronger here

Ask and I shall receive I guessx3 Thanks, and keep it up, giving him the equivalent of Haoshoku makes things likely to be very amusing indeed....and since Absol are sorta wolf-like, go for Yama-chan for waifu!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back