• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

involved displaying manipulation of flesh with ease and variety that to his experience would normally be the exclusive domain of the daemonic powers
I don't know much about Teclis, but from a character perspective, he doesn't seem the type to discriminate by abilities. Sure, demons can do it too, but if Paul was a demon, actively using demonic powers, I'm pretty sure this super arch wizard would have noticed some of the tell tale signs of demon magic. Obviously, no such demon magic occured, and Teclis should have enough skill to be confident that he hasn't missed any trickery going on here. As for how Teclis might justify the existence of this completely unknown individual and source of power, the universe is a really, really big place, with many strange, unknown things in it. Teclis, as a scholar and person afflicted with a so far unbreakable, indecipherable curse, should realize this. Obviously, just because Paul isn't evil by default doesn't mean that Teclis should blindly trust him, but if Teclis wasn't a character willing to take risks in order to get appropriately beneficial rewards, he wouldn't have taught magic to humans. So, it wouldn't be out of character for him to try working with and investigating this complete unknown, especially with the potential of having his quality of life greatly improved on the line. After all, Teclis isn't some neophyte who could be easily taken down, he's an archmage, and will take all the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of this endeavor.

I'm sorry, but I've been trying to understand this question for 15 minutes and haven't made nay progress what so ever, could you please simplify it?
Teclis is physically crippled by the Curse of Aenarion. The Curse was placed on the highest nobility of the High Elves after their first king committed a taboo against his own gods to win a war against the Gods of Chaos at the dawn of time. The greatest scholars of Ulthuan throughout all of recorded history have been unable to find a way to lift the curse. Teclis personally established the magical tradition of the Empire, the main good human faction, and it is considered explicitly inferior to the magical tradition of elves, since it's basically overspecializing in prerequisites. The only other human mages (not counting priests and priestesses) serve dark powers, such as the Gods of Chaos. In making his offer to cure Teclis of the aforementioned curse, Orange Lantern subjected his body to overt physical changes at a pace that, within the setting, would be the exclusive purview of the servants of the Gods of Chaos.

Teclis was written as accepting the offer before it was even finished.

Does that seem right to you?

Considering worse mages are able to detect even minor Chaos magic on sight? Yes, absolutely.
...Dhar is easily identifiable. That's dark magical energy made by haphazardly combining two or more of the eight Winds of Magic. The influence of the Gods of Chaos, meanwhile, is as overt or subtle as they please. Their cults wouldn't be pervasive enough to justify the existence of Witch Hunters if talent with Magesight was all it took to spot their influence.

...Dhar is easily identifiable. That's dark magical energy made by haphazardly combining two or more of the eight Winds of Magic. The influence of the Gods of Chaos, meanwhile, is as overt or subtle as they please. Their cults wouldn't be pervasive enough to justify the existence of Witch Hunters if talent with Magesight was all it took to spot their influence.

Then it becomes slightly less likely, because as Zoat has already explained to you, the ring eats magic and converts it into The Orange Light, so it would mean that the evidence goes from "There is no Chaos corruption" to "It is highly unlikely for Chaos corruption to even occur."

Peacehammer (part 7)
17th Vorhexen 2512
Evening

"That…" Teclis shakes his head. "Is not it."

Kaleina is doing something magical, but because the manipulation of the winds of magic isn't visible until they're formed into a spell unless you're a magician yourself I'm not seeing anything.

I sigh. "Look, we knew it wasn't stabilisation or reduction. You told me that."

"And I would doubt that your ring could manage something in that regard that High Magic could not, but if your ring is a device wrought by the Old Ones then it isn't impossible. I do not expect to solve the problem of millennia in a single day. Kaleina, were you able to learn anything of note from the Dark Elves?"

"That I was mistaken when I thought that I could have no new way to hate them."

On the opposite side of the room, Aranei shifts awkwardly.

"All of those I examined were physically healthy. I could detect no sign of the Lantern's orange light, but also could detect neither any significant dhar residues nor the taint of Slaanesh."

"I altered their minds and souls. The structures I build are made of the same stuff as what is there anyway. Changing how parts of their brains are wired doesn't change the chemical composition of their brain matter."

Kaleina rolls her eyes. "You really don't understand anything about magic, do you?"

"It's true that I can't use magic." I smile at her, and generate six inverted 'A' constructs in the air around her. "But I get by."

I spot Kaleina's pupils dilate as she recognises the rune and see her fingers move as she attempts an unbinding, but as they're not actually runes nothing happens. After she has enough time to realise that, I pull them back into the ring.

"Kaleina, Lantern, that does not help us."

Teclis sounds a little irritated, and… Yes. That looked like I was effectively waving live grenades at her. I shouldn't have done that.

I nod, then bow my head slightly towards her. "Loremaster Kaleina, I apologise. That was a needless escalation on my part. Though I should point out that those weren't actually Runes of Immolation, since I can't channel the winds of magic at all."

Teclis raises his eyebrows very slightly, then turns to Kaleina and raises them a little more.

"Your apology is acceptable."

Teclis closes his eyes for a moment, then looks at me. I shrug.

"It's not total magic and it's not throughput. Could it be..? Highs and lows?"

"In what sense?"

"How much the strength of the winds changes over the early part of the pregnancy? I still don't know enough about what elf genes do to understand how genetic expression works in your species, but I know that human wombs will spontaneously abort foetuses which somehow register as non-viable. And that the mechanism can sometimes go wrong. I don't… Have good data on what happens with human mutant foetuses, but none have been born around here since I arrived."

"There are no mutant elves, so there is nothing to which we could compare whatever information you gained."

"No mutant elves?"

"I am not counting the Curse of Aenarion, as that is more akin to a spell bound to Aenarion's line."

"No, I mean… Elves have fought beastmen before, and they habitually rape any women they come into contact with and don't immediately kill. I assume there have been a few elf women who've given birth to beastmen."

Teclis bows his head slightly. "You are most likely right, but the lives of such unfortunates are not well recorded."

"No records at all?"

Kaleina shifts uncomfortably in her chair. "Ulthuan is clear of such creatures, as unlike the humans we do not bear such monstrosities by chance and they have no skill at sailing. The savages of Athel Loren may have better records, having as they do more contact with them. Or you could ask your witch."

She doesn't look at Aranei as she says it, but Aranei draws herself up.

"We do not have beastherds in Naggaroth either, nor do we birth them. What a revolting idea."

How to put this..?

"Aranei, Naggaroth has a sizeable Slaanesh-worshipping religion."

"The Cult of Pleasure is a minor group that only exists at all as a favour from Witch King Malekith to his mother. And they do things that are actually pleasurable. They don't mate with beastmen."

And then she looks uncertain.

"I… No. Where would they even get them? And summoning and binding daemons would be easier… No."

"But they don't have any mutations either, despite performing daemon magic?"

"I can't imagine them failing to smother mutant children in their cribs and then burn the remains if such creatures were born, but I have heard no accounts of such things."

"But…" I turn to Teclis and Kaleina. "There's definitely a link to dhar build-ups and mutations in humans?"

He nods. "Yes, that is easily provable."

"So why not in elves? It's not because of qhaysh use, because the Dark Elves certainly aren't using that. It can't be because of exposure to the winds of magic, because while Naggaroth doesn't have a Great Vortex they are close enough to the north pole that they have significantly elevated levels when compared to the rest of the world."

Kaleina straightens slightly. "You think that our wombs destroy mutated foetuses early in pregnancy. So early that we are not aware that we have fallen pregnant."

"It might be more than that. They might be blocking fertilisation in some way, so that conception can't happen."

Teclis nods slowly. "Elven bodies are generally better at handling magic than humans. Humans who use dhar in quantities common amongst Dark Elf sorceresses would be visibly altered even if they were able to avoid outright mutation."

"Could it be..? Flux? Not… Whether the flow of the winds is high or low in absolute terms, but in how much it shifts? And… I suppose for father and mother?"

Teclis's gaze grows distant.

"I can't call to mind any investigation into that. Any… Elf woman who was shielded from the winds of magic would be experiencing a far lower level of exposure than she had for the rest.. of her life. Elevated… Would be no better. If her womb were responding to that and preventing conception as an anti-mutation measure…" He shakes his head. "It fits the observable phenomena, but I can't say that it's true."

Kaleina frowns, but in curiosity rather than frustration. "How would your ring impact that?"

"If elf bodies have a record of historical exposure to the winds of magic, there's a good chance that the ring would reset them just.. because I didn't know that it was supposed to be there. If I'm resetting it to zero and then absorbing enough magic to keep it there, then their body wouldn't think anything was wrong."

"Will the elf women in Altdorf miscarry now that you are away?"

"I don't know. I'm checking back twice a week-. I'll increase that just in case. Is this something we can investigate?"

Teclis nods. "I believe that we can. If only to eliminate the possibility. If this works, all elf-kind will be in your debt."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We could have a long way to go before we can prove it. Though I suppose that this gives you another reason to work on the global network; if we can stabilise-."

"Stabilise the flow of magic worldwide then we won't need special measures." He smiles faintly. "It seems likely that we will be spending a good deal of time together."

Last edited:
Then it becomes slightly less likely, because as Zoat has already explained to you, the ring eats magic and converts it into The Orange Light, so it would mean that the evidence goes from "There is no Chaos corruption" to "It is highly unlikely for Chaos corruption to even occur."
"...If this Orange Light stuff isn't yet another Chaos trick."

Kaleina doing something magical

'is doing'

Kaleina, were you able to learn anything of note from the Dark Elves?"

They are not a pleasant people.

also could detect neither any significant dhar residues or the taint of Slaanesh."

'neither detect'

recognises and rune and see her fingers move as she attempts an

'the rune'

Kaleina, Lantern, that does not help us."

I can imagine hom as being the annoyed father scolding his children.

No, I mean… Elves have fought beastmen before, and they habitually rape any women they come into contact with and don't immediately kill. I assume there have been a few elf women who've given birth to beastmen."

Teclis bows his head slightly. "You are most likely right, but the lives of such unfortunates are not well recorded."

Those women may have either killed themselves after being raped or had an abortion.

Assuming they're not against these things, I'm not completely sure.

We do not have beastherds in Naggaroth either, nor do we birth them. What a revolting idea."

How to put this..?

"Aranei, Naggaroth has a sizeably Slaanesh-worshipping religion."

So there may be a section that's into Beast fucking.

"The Cult of Pleasure is a minor group that only exists at all as a favour from Witch King Malekith to his mother. And they do things that are actually pleasurable. They don't mate with beastmen."

There's always that one guy.

If fits the observable phenomena

'It fits'

Stabilise the flow of magic worldwide then we won't need special measures." He smiles faintly. "It seems likely that we will be spending a good deal of time together."

Prepare for frustration that comes from a Paul, Teclis.

"Stabilise the flow of magic worldwide then we won't need special measures." He smiles faintly. "It seems likely that we will be spending a good deal of time together."
Teclis's mind: *inspiring patriotic music common to Ulthuan plays as he muses*

Paul's mind: *smooth jazz plays, on loop, as he stares at Teclis' hopeful smile*

Aranei's mind: *(censored)*

Could it be..? Flux? Not… Whether the flow of the winds is high or low in absolute terms, but in how much if shifts? And… I suppose for father and mother?"

"atmospheric magic was too chaotic so your balls turned themselves off to prevent you from fathering a furry"

Alternatively... "when exposed to too much magic, elf coochie makes the Windows shutdown noise."

Last edited:
17th Vorhexen 2512
Evening

"That…" Teclis shakes his head. "Is not it."

Kaleina doing something magical, but because the manipulation of the winds of magic isn't visible until they're formed into a spell unless you're a magician yourself I'm not seeing anything.
Of course, when they do cast a spell, the results tend to be very noticeable. At least with the familiar Battle Magic used by Humanity, anyway. Magic is kind of inconsistent that way. I'm sure plenty of Warhammer Fantasy RPG players have tales of well-timed persuasion or domination spells... Including those inevitable tits-up critical-failure rolls.

I sigh. "Look, we knew it wasn't stabilisation or reduction. You told me that."

"And I would doubt that your ring could manage something in that regard that High Magic could not, but if your ring is a device wrought by the Old Ones then it isn't impossible. I do not expect to solve the problem of millennia in a single day. Kaleina, were you able to learn anything of note from the Dark Elves?"
If it were that easy, someone would have stumbled across it in the meantime. Since they haven't yet, well... Paul's gonna be busy for quite a while, and thanks to the Ring, he can stay young, healthy and focused until it's done... Barring an outbreak of Chaos Champion attacks or a breakdown involving Avarice overload.

On the opposite side of the room, Aranei shifts awkwardly.
Ah. Even with their morality tweaked, they can't help themselves?

"All of those I examined were physically healthy. I could detect no sign of the Lantern's orange light, but also could detect neither any significant dhar residues or the taint of Slaanesh."

"I altered their minds and souls. The structures I build are made of the same stuff as what is there anyway. Changing how parts of their brains are wired doesn't change the chemical composition of their brain matter."
Hmm. I have to wonder what the Elves thinks of the theory that all things are made of smaller things that are themselves made of smaller things... As in, Paul's knowledge of Molecules and Atoms. Probably something that falls more under the purview of Alchemists, no doubt.

Kaleina rolls her eyes. "You really don't understand anything about magic, do you?"

"It's true that I can't use magic." I smile at her, and generate six inverted 'A' constructs in the air around her. "But I get by."
Oooh, the bane of many a Dwarf Player's opponents over the years. Because in the game, 'war machines' (artillery and the like) can be abandoned in place by their crew dying or fleeing the field. With that little upgrade, the abandoned installations become nasty little landmines. :D

I spot Kaleina's pupils dilate as she recognises and rune and see her fingers move as she attempts an unbinding, but as they're not actually runes nothing happens. After she has enough time to realise that, I pull them back into the ring.

"Kaleina, Lantern, that does not help us."
Heh. A logical enough reaction to him flashing what she might recognise as a live explosive. I see she's spent some time in battle against Dwarves in her time...

Teclis sounds a little irritated, and… Yes. That looked like I was effectively waving live grenades at her. I shouldn't have done that.

I nod, then bow my head slightly towards her. "Loremaster Kaleina, I apologise. That was a needless escalation on my part. Though I should point out that those weren't actually Runes of Immolation, since I can't channel the winds of magic at all."
Given the lack of a full or proper soul, I'd be amazed if he could sense the Winds of Magic without the ring at all.

Teclis raises his eyebrows very slightly, then turns to Kaleina and raises them a little more.

"Your apology is acceptable."
Doubt you'll get much better at this point. Maybe once she's had some time to get used to your decidedly alien quirks...

Teclis closes his eyes for a moment, then looks at me. I shrug.

"It's not total magic and it's not throughput. Could it be..? Highs and lows?"

"In what sense?"
A reaction to growing ambient levels of magic from a weakening waystone network? Given that the people he's treated have been more fertile afterwards... And the ring eats magic...

"How much the strength of the winds changes over the early part of the pregnancy? I still don't know enough about what elf genes do to understand how genetic expression works in your species, but I know that human wombs will spontaneously abort foetuses which somehow register as non-viable. And that the mechanism can sometimes go wrong. I don't… Have good data on what happens with human mutant foetuses, but none have been born around here since I arrived."
Given that around here, 'mutant' can be surprisingly viable sometimes (Seriously, stuff like the 1st edition of Warhammer 40k, with its' more RPG focus, had long tables of mutations possible to apply, complete with in-game effects.)

"There are no mutant elves, so there is nothing to which we could compare whatever information you gained."

"No mutant elves?"
Such results are likely put down at birth, if they're born at all. Especially in Ulthuan...

"I am not counting the Curse of Aenarion, as that is more akin to a spell bound to Aenarion's line."

"No, I mean… Elves have fought beastmen before, and they habitually rape any women they come into contact with and don't immediately kill. I assume there have been a few elf women who've given birth to beastmen."
Again: euthanised at birth, if they don't have some manner of 'morning-after' tincture.

"No records at all?"
More likely quietly recorded as 'miscarriage' or the like.

Kaleina shifts uncomfortably in her chair. "Ulthuan is clear of such creatures, as unlike the humans we do not bear such monstrosities by chance and they have no skill at sailing. The savages of Athel Loren may have better records, having as they do more contact with them. Or you could ask your witch."

She doesn't look at Aranei as she says it, but Aranei draws herself up.
Oh, dear. I can just see these two getting along like oil and water. Or maybe magnesium and water... Hopefully Teclis and Paul can keep the explosion at bay...

"We do not have beastherds in Naggaroth either, nor do we birth them. What a revolting idea."

How to put this..?

...Okay, Paul, subtle, you are not.

And then she looks uncertain.

"I… No. Where would they even get them? And summoning and binding daemons would be easier… No."
Oh, sure, it starts with parties, drugs and happy sex... But before you know it, people are murder-fucking deamons into existence... The God of Excess does not do 'subtle' any better than Paul does.

"But they don't have any mutations either, despite performing daemon magic?"

"I can't imagine them failing to smother mutant children in their cribs and then burn the remains if such creatures were born, but I have heard no accounts of such things."
But the Dark Elves will at least acknowledge it, I guess?

"But…" I turn to Teclis and Kaleina. "There's definitely a link to dhar build-ups and mutations in humans?"

He nods. "Yes, that is easily provable."
Yes, well, Humans are special... In this case, far more easily twisted by the Chaos Gods' machinations...

"So why not in elves? It's not because of qhaysh use, because the Dark Elves certainly aren't using that. It can't be because of exposure to the winds of magic, because while Naggaroth doesn't have a Great Vortex they are close enough to the north pole that they have significantly elevated levels when compared to the rest of the world."

Kaleina straightens slightly. "You think that our wombs destroy mutated foetuses early in pregnancy. So early that we are not aware that we have fallen pregnant."
A measure set in place by the Great old Ones when they made the Elves what they are now, perhaps? Presumably things went tits-up before they could roll the change out to Humans...

"It might be more than that. They might be blocking fertilisation in some way, so that conception can't happen."

Teclis nods slowly. "Elven bodies are generally better at handling magic than humans. Humans who use dhar in quantities common amongst Dark Elf sorceresses would be visibly altered even if they were able to avoid outright mutation."
As in, the sort of thing that gets you dubbed a 'filthy Chaos worshipper' and driven out of town or killed outright. Still, if you're the kind of person to be using Dark Magic in the first place, then you probably earned it...

"Could it be..? Flux? Not… Whether the flow of the winds is high or low in absolute terms, but in how much if shifts? And… I suppose for father and mother?"

Teclis's gaze grows distant.
...He does make a good case, doesn't he? Who'd have thought that it might take an outside pair of eyes looking at things, huh?

"I can't call to mind any investigation into that. Any… Elf woman who was shielded from the winds of magic would be experiencing a far lower level of exposure than she had for the rest.. of her life. Elevated… Would be no better. If her womb were responding to that and preventing conception as an anti-mutation measure…" He shakes his head. "If fits the observable phenomena, but I can't say that it's true."

Kaleina frowns, but in curiosity rather than frustration. "How would your ring impact that?"
Have you not been listening? The Ring can eat magical energies. It's been doing so to the local area to maintain a charge, after all...

"If elf bodies have a record of historical exposure to the winds of magic, there's a good chance that the ring would reset them just.. because I didn't know that it was supposed to be there. If I'm resetting it to zero and then absorbing enough magic to keep it there, then their body wouldn't think anything was wrong."

"Will the elf women in Altdorf miscarry now that you are away?"
...Oh, dear. That would be a horrible mishap...

"I don't know. I'm checking back twice a week-. I'll increase that just in case. Is this something we can investigate?"

Teclis nods. "I believe that we can. If only to eliminate the possibility. If this works, all elf-kind will be in your debt."
So, how do you think they could take advantage of that? Halls loaded with wards that drain ambient magic down to a pregnancy-safe level? It'd likely mean confinement for the duration of the conception and pregnancy, maybe even some time after... But it could work without a handy power Ring...

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We could have a long way to go before we can prove it. Though I suppose that this gives you another reason to work on the global network; if we can stabilise-."

And meanwhile Aranei is either fuming inside because her patron is doing other stuff around other women, or squeeing with joy at the possible advancements she can seize because Teclis is pretty damn high-up in Ulthan society...

Well, that was an insightful discussion. And now they have a place to start their investigations. At least until other matters poke their heads in, like growing Chaos uprisings (Archaon's still on his quest to become Everchosen at this point, if I remember correctly?) At any rate, back to the Renegade tomorrow, and perhaps we'll see if the first meeting with Grayven-16 has had any effect on their respective Godheads...

"Aranei, Naggaroth has a sizeable Slaanesh-worshipping religion."
...but in how much if shifts?
...but in how much it shifts?

Ah. Even with their morality tweaked, they can't help themselves

Or she read up on the things they did before Paul got to them and she was disgusted with them.

Heh. A logical enough reaction to him flashing what she might recognise as a live explosive. I see she's spent some time in battle against Dwarves in her time...

Or read about it.

Again: euthanised at birth, if they don't have some manner of 'morning-after' tincture.

Or as I mentioned previously abortion and suicide.

Oh, dear. I can just see these two getting along like oil and water. Or maybe magnesium and water... Hopefully Teclis and Paul can keep the explosion at bay...

I'm thinking of this Paul experiencing some harem antics down the road.

Okay, Paul, subtle, you are not.

No, he is not.

Oh, sure, it starts with parties, drugs and happy sex... But before you know it, people are murder-fucking deamons into existence... The God of Excess does not do 'subtle' any better than Paul does.

I don't think describing it as happy sex is accurate.

i WONDER IF yOU CAN Shove the Chaos gods into lantern batteries.
As I understand it, Chaos Gods are distributed intelligences with each daemon forming a small part of them. As such, you would have to change their nature so much in order to contain them in any object in the materium that they wouldn't really be themselves any longer.

Did I miss Paul doing something about all the Skaven in Mousillon (apparently it's a Pestlens stronghold?), or is he relying on "even for Mousillon, this is the ass-end of nowhere"?
There are no skaven in Mousillon. Mousillon is surrounded by the rest of Bretonnia and the ocean (which is also patrolled by Bretonnia). Also, Mousillon is a place already staked out by vampiric knights and undead. Without any warpstone there, there's just no incentive for any skaven to try to live there, either.

There are no skaven in Mousillon. Mousillon is surrounded by the rest of Bretonnia and the ocean (which is also patrolled by Bretonnia). Also, Mousillon is a place already staked out by vampiric knights and undead. Without any warpstone there, there's just no incentive for any skaven to try to live there, either.

I've never heard of this "reason" thing getting in the way of The Skaven before. Quiet the opposite really.

Poor Tyrion is going to be VERY irritated. He does so dislike it when his brother is off and away, helping the world when he should be home helping Ulthuan.

Well, with Transitioning, at least Paul can take Teclis and any other Asur with him to Ulthuan faster than any ship and most spells, so Tyrion will have little reason to complain.... though he surely will nonetheless.

Sure, there aren't. Just like there's no Skaven under the cities of the Empire, right?

Sure, there aren't. Just like there's no Skaven under the cities of the Empire, right?
The 'Skaven don't really exist' retcon is not something I'm using.

However, Empire cities have sewers and storm drains, neither of which are true of small isolated Bretonnian villages. To say nothing of the risks flooding.

As I understand it, Chaos Gods are distributed intelligences with each daemon forming a small part of them. As such, you would have to change their nature so much in order to contain them in any object in the materium that they wouldn't really be themselves any longer.
And then you have the weirdness of the Immaterium having alternate ways of defining spatial and temporal dimensions to consider. Which could mean that you could shove all 4 gods into doorknob but could also mean that a full "Guardians capture MadGod Sector 3600 and shove it into a sciencell" would be a papercut

I've never heard of this "reason" thing getting in the way of The Skaven before. Quiet the opposite really.
On the Under-Empire's page of the fan wiki, the Stronghold section has an accompanying map that details the Skaven tunnel networks of the Old World. A look at Bretonnia will reveal that while they have presence in several duchies, Mousillon isn't one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back