• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

XF2 transition feedback

alethiophile

Shadowed Philosopher
Administrator
As I'm sure you've all noticed, we've upgraded the site to Xenforo 2. There's a new set of styles and new frontend all around.

Development on the XF2 deployment remains ongoing; we'll be tweaking styles and fixing issues. Please post any issues you come across, as well as general feedback on the new site, in this thread.

Last edited:
It liiiiiiiives!

But anyway, yeah, we will have to navigate the new layout and accustom ourselves to them first. Be back in a day or so, maybe.

If no further replies, assume all is well.

It lives!

As mentioned in the pre-transition testing, new styles are a high priority for me. The default dark theme is kinda ugly, and the default non-dark themes are eye-searing. I hope it won't be too difficult to incorporate some pre-existing XF2 themes?

Not terrible, though I think I prefer the green that my previous theme had as an option.

Other notes is that I really hope we get a top bar of just watched threads, new threadmarks, etc that Spacebattles has, it's one of my most frequently used menus.

Also in the forums menu, moving Watched Threads above Find Threads would be very helpful, as it's less distance from the initial click to get to the more often accessed list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back