• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Oh fuck the hell yes I love it Smuthunter!
Yeah the need for a four-dot martial arts merit before you can even take points in martial arts tracks is a stupid idea and I want to smack whoever decided to put it in the book.

Needing to buy up a separate track of points for each martial art does make a little more sense though -- from a fluff perspective you're learning a completely new way to fight with each track, many of which have nothing to do with each other. Knowing how to be a flamepiece-packing gunslinger because you learned Righteous Devil Style isn't going to help you perform iaido forms or judo for example. But from a design perspective, creating an EXP tax like this means that the developers can make many more powerful and unique styles for the rest of the development line without worrying about people dipping into many different trees and cherry-picking first-tier charms.

However, we only have the styles in the core book available and none of them are compatible with both smashfists and heavy armor, which means you can't use them together with Boosted Gear and Balance Breaker. So what I think I'm going to do is give you a big EXP and training time discount on martial arts as long as your martial arts score is equal to or less than your Brawl score.

I have been wondering should Issei earn 1 dot in Medicine, or Bureaucracy.

I found a charm in Linguistics that Issei can learn.

Cost: 4m; Mins: Linguistics 1, Essence 1; Type: Supplemental
Keywords: Combo-OK
Duration: Instant
Prerequisite Charms: None
The diplomats of the Unconquered Sun write with a swift and elegant hand. This Charm supplements a dramatic action to write something down—be it a copy of an existing book, the transcript of a live conversation or an original work. This Charm allows the character to write at (her Essence x 10) times her normal speed. Instead of dedicating 30 hours to copying a manuscript, an Essence 2 character might finish it in an hour and a half. Instead of six hours writing and polishing a treaty, an Essence 3 Eclipse might prepare it in 12 minutes.

Or

Cost: 3m; Mins:Linguistics 1, Essence 1;Type: Reflexive (Step 2)
Keywords: Combo-OK, Social
Duration: Instant
Prerequisite Charms: None
The Lawgivers see others' purposes. This Charm identifies the motivation behind a given statement that the Exalt reads or hears — a one-sentence summary of what the person making that statement hopes to gain. If the Exalt invokes this Charm to defend against a social attack and the attacker's purpose is fundamentally hostile to the Exalt or the Exalt's Motivation, this Charm perfectly negates the attack.

I, think is time to writte a Omake of the point of view of Bright.

I think the second one would work better in the long run, though the first would be helpful for homework, especially essays.

Extra Arc II: Shinobi, Swords and a Visit to Hell (Part 11)
Proceeding swiftly through the forest with feet certain of the path to take, a feat made possible by a good knowledge of the area build through extensive training, are four females: two children and two young women.

latest

The two twins have turquoise hair and blue eyes. Both of their outfits consist of gym uniforms, gym bags hanging from their shoulders.

latest

latest

The two young women both wear french maid uniforms. One has light brown hair and reddish eyes, while the other has dark red hair and blue eyes.

"Was splitting up really a good idea?" The maid with dark red hair asks. "I mean it's something we usually do but not from the very beginning."

"Yubelluna's orders." The other maid replies. "She may be against this match, but you know better than I do that she put her 100% in everything she does."

"Ah ah ah!" The twins laugh in unison. "Don't worry about that! Most of the enemies are just a bunch of humans! This will be ea-"

As they step in the area covered with fallen leafs between four trees a net bursts out from below their feet, trapping them and hoisting them in the air.

"-AAAAAAAAA?!?" They scream, the tight confines of the trap immobilizing their every movement.

"Seriously? That's it?" Homura, seated on a higher branch together with the other kunoichi, looks down at the trapped devils and scoffs, clearly not impressed. "Those are the guys that gave you troubles Mirai?"

"Can I remind you that shithead summoned an army?" The ravenette protests.

"Y-You!" One of the twins shouts. "How did you know we were going to pass here?!"

"That's simple." Yomi raises a hand, a dazzling smile on her lips. "We actually followed you in secret for a while. Once we were able to predict your path we just ran ahead and prepared the trap."

"I-Impossible!" The other twin pushes her face forward, her right cheek pressed against her sister's left one. "Only a few minutes passed since the match's start! How did strangers like you, with no prior knowledge of the area, got the drop on us Phenex members that trained her for months?"

"Ara ara." Haruka puts a palm on her cheek. "Isn't that because we're much more skilled than you?"

"Grrr! Don't get cocky human!" She grits her teeth. "Promotion! Rook!"

An aura of blue light surrounds the girl before she grabs the net and tears it apart, freeing herself and the others before they land back on the ground.

"So that's [Promotion], the special power of Pawn." Haruka muses. "Rook for increased strength and toughness, Knight to boost speed, Bishop for greater magical abilities and finally Queen that gave all the above, but put a huge strain on the body."

The maid with red hair's eyes narrow. "...You're awfully knowledged about Evil Pieces for humans."

"Information is just one of a shinobi's list of trades." Homura stands up and mockingly sweep her skirt from dust before grinning and taking out the scroll hidden between her breasts. "Time to get serious I suppose. Let's go girls!"

The others take out their own scrolls and jump down together with their leader.

"""SHINOBI TENSHIN!"""

Homura and Mirai are wearing the same outfits that they used in Issei's presence.

latest

Yomi's outfit is somewhat reminiscent of a maid, a blue dress with a white slip underneath and a single white collar wrapped around her neck. On her arms she has long white gloves and blue diamond shaped arm sleeves with white frill underneath. Around her waist is a small white apron with shuriken pattern on them, and a belt that holds a brown bag. She wears a blue beret with a large white bow on the back of it, and an even larger bow on the back of her dress. Under it are a pair of white stockings covered by long brown boots with black bows at the top, and her signature giant sword rests on her back.

latest

Haruka's outfit could barely be called an outfit at all: it resembles pink and white lingerie with white cups, and a diamond shaped opening revealing her cleavage. On her legs and arms are white garments, and she wears thin white bottom with simple pink high heels. On her back is a large white lab coat, the inside lined with many different vials filled.

"Do Rook too Nel!" The girl who promoted tells her sister.

"Yes Ile! Promotion! Rook!" Done with the power-up both twins open the gym bags they were carrying, taking out identical chainsaws and powering them up with a smile.

"Disassembling time♪" "Split, split, split, split, split!"

The twins run at Yomi and Haruka while grinding their chainsaws to the ground before swinging them at the two busty kunoichi, hoping to take them down in one blow.

CLANG! CLANK!

"Oooh, that's actually quite the amount of strength! Is the same for you Haruka-san?" Speaking as if in a middle of a friendly conversation Yomi blocks Ile's chainsaw with her sword stabbed in the ground, only her left hand on the hilt.

"Quite. It almost forced me a step back. But just barely." In Haruka's case, a red chainsaw came out of her lab coat's empty right sleeve clashing against the one in Nel's hands in a cacophony of roaring spinning metal blades.

"What-" "-Is this?!" Nel and Ile scream in disbelief.

Mercilessly taking advantage of their enemy's' confusion Yomi points her free right arm at Ile, a wrist crossbow appearing on her forearm. She shoots an explosive arrow, blasting the little girl away.

"One-chan!" At the same time a three fingered robotic arm comes of of Haruka coat's left sleeve and punches Nel, sending her in the air and colliding with her sister.

When they stand up after falling, the only indication of damage their ruined clothes and a couple of bruises, Haruka's smile turns strangely satisfied. "You can take that much. Good: it wouldn't be entertaining otherwise."

----

"I am Marion." The maid with light brown hair names herself before her opponents, a pair of knives popping out of her sleeves. "Raiser-sama's Pawn."

"And I'm Bürent." The other maid does the same, taking out a whip from a pouch on her back. "I'm too Raiser-sama's Pawn."

"Wow, are all devils fixated on adding their roles to their introductions?" Homura asks with a teasing grin as she unsheathes a single katana. "Do you really enjoy so much being simple pieces in the hands of an employer you cannot change nor leave?"

Marion scowls, releasing a burst of killing intent. "Silence human! What do you know of loyalty?"

The tanned girl's grin just widens at the provocation. "More than you can imagine, just not the same as yours!" And without further ado she shoots forwards, her katana raised high.

"Promotion! Knight!" Marion shouts before dodging Homura's swing. She attacks with her knives, only for the kunoichi to also dodge effortlessly.

"Promotion! Knight!" Following her friend's example Bürent uses her enhanced speed to swing her whip at Mirai, but the small kunoichi opens her umbrella and uses it as a shield before retaliating by shooting a rain of bullets from the tip.

The devil's eyes widen at the sight, not used to face firearms in her battles. She barely manages to move out of the bullet's way, with only a few gazing her side. "Even if you use guns, with my speed it doesn't matter!" With a burst of superior speed she disappears and reappears behind Mirai-

Only to be forced to dodge again as a machinegun pops up above Mirai's shoulder and starts firing.

"Normally, that would be true." Mirai calmly states as she turns around to face Bürent, the machinegun disappearing in a burst of smoke. "That's why Suzume-sensei put me under heavy training to increase my awareness and reaction time."

The dark red haired maid frowns. "...Did humans get stronger since the last time I went to the human world?"

"I don't know. I'm not exactly a normal human."

"I noticed."

And with that their battle resumes.

[] Third Part coming soon...
----

I'm actually thinking about having Gasper appearing earlier. Would you guys like that?

Last edited:
Could be fun, especially if he ends up scarring someone. Unintentionally, of course.

Would Issei be able to tell he's some kind of Demonblood or Godblood, or might he attribute it to being half vampire?

Pawns are only supposed to be able to promote in a target area designated by the king.

Only in rating games otherwise it is at the discretion of the king

The more bullshit Martial Arts were created by the Sidereals, who were even worse than the Solars in that regard.

Update is coming up nicely BTW. I just had a quick case of flu so it got delayed. Just saying, in case anyone worried.

...I really need to go back to quick updates. The amount of things I want to use...my head will explode if it build up :confused:

The only thing Sidereals win against Solars are hand-fu

Wasn't the whole reason the solars got killed because they couldn't team up in time to counter?

Raiser authorized free Promotion around his house. You know, in case of emergencies.

You can only promote in enemy territory (to symbolise reaching "the other end of the board")

Your own home would be pretty much exactly the opposite of that.

I mean, it's probably the only way for the Pawn team to stand even a sliver of a chance, but it's not how that power works.

You can only promote in enemy territory (to symbolise reaching "the other end of the board")

I mean, it's probably the only way for the Pawn team to stand even a sliver of a chance, but it's not how that power works.

Eh bzzz only in the games is like that

Outside? issei promotes freely whoever he fights

I still want to see the Combat Junkie rip everyone apart without taking any actual damage.
Well, I'm sure you will soon. I almost pity Raiser's peerage. Even laying aside Rias' remaining people, though that's a hell of a thing to lay aside, they're up against two Magnus users, Berserker, and an Oni-angel hybrid (And isn't that going to be a mindfuck for everyone watching when she pulls out her shiny new golden not-fallen-at-all wings?) all of whom are wielding insanely powerful holy weapons.

that only applies to Rating Games, as Fairness is only an issue under controlled circumstances. Otherwise, a King can order his Pawns to Promote whenever he likes, as there are no real rules being enforced in real life. Of course, I'm pretty sure that the Promotion Effect drains Demon Energy/Stamina/Something Like That, so they can't keep it up for long/

Apropos of nothing in particular, we should look into learning Eye of Heaven Style so we can actually use martial arts in Dragon form.

Don't forget just who in Riser's peerage is coming up either. This won't be an easy or one sided fight at all.

I got to say I'm looking forward to it!

Don't forget just who in Riser's peerage is coming up either.
I haven't. They're the people that got their asses beat when they had a serous numbers advantage. An advantage they don't hold here. And Rias' peerage is considerably stronger than in canon. Akeno has been training her magic harder and working on the physical side of the Queen's boosts to keep up with her new student, Kiba has been improving Sword Birth through the wonders of anime and Koneko has been training in martial arts that maximize the advantages the Rook gives her so she can pin down that beautiful golden bastard beat enemy Rooks, as well as having a sparring partner that can actually give her a workout.

Honestly I can't wait to see what Kiba will do once he unlocks Blade Blacksmith.

I hope the battle junkies end up against strong enemies. Sure no matter who they end up against it will end up a harder fight. This is not a bad thing, those maniacs will probably love it:D The stronger the enemy the more those guys will get to let loose.

Last edited:
I really want to see the canon peerage go up to bat. Honestly I don't really care about this ninja group.

Might be there lack of screentime, might be that i've no experience with their home setting, they just don't interest me much.

You know i was reading another Highschool DxD fic and i thought of this fic when it introduced Gasper, and i was thinking : Can we do a solar bullshit gender change on him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back