• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dark Heavens | Space Ship Girls Quest [Original Setting]

And wow, looks like one of the subs hit Shoryuu twice, because of Fallenblades643 roll. Looks like the dice can like you sometimes after all.

My internet just had to go out just in time for the rolls ...

Oh well, perhaps it was a blessing. My luck has been on the downswing lately.

Wait, we still need more sub shots, right? And a 'Chi-Chi SHOOTO!'? (or was that the same roll as the 'ENDURE'?)

[dice]1380[/dice]

Annnd it swings back up! Party like it's 99, yo.

And credit goes to Xicree for the deep scan roll that has made the difference in the success level of every pew pew roll so far - from Neutral to Successful, from Stupidly Successful to You Win Twice, and from Successful to Stupidly Successful, in that order.

Edit: Ninja'd! And by an ordinary cat?

Every pew pew roll but the last two, then.

Chi-Chi
- ENDURE! and SHOOTO! 74
Ciara
- Boost In and Broadsides! 74 and 71
- Turrets and PD SHOOTO! 70

Reversal Bullying is FUN!
Submarines
- Aki and Aoi DEEP SCAN Shoryuu 95 (stupidly successful gets +10)
- Pew Pew on Shoryuu 1 64
- Pew Pew on Shoryuu 2 109
- Pew Pew on Shoryuu 3 99
- Pew Pew on Shoryuu 4 101
- Pew Pew on Shoryuu 5 50
- Pew Pew on Shoryuu 6 77

Bii will think about stream-lining this...
If you feel like it. I didn't exactly mean to say it was a problem - they all got made within an hour and a half, and stretching it out a little while different people show up and roll makes it fun and exciting. (Or at least I thought so - maybe if the rolls were low I'd have felt differently ... but maybe not).

Personally I think the rolls were fine. The number that was needed was the number that was needed. For timing, I'd say make some kind of rule for multirolls, like 1 roll per person per 15 minutes. That would keep the rolling going if not many people were on, while also allowing it to be drawn out a bit and give others a chance to roll.

(8:00:31 PM) bii: roll 1d100+5x4 15-10 for surprise
(8:00:31 PM) qqbot: bii rolled 1d100: 65 = [60] + 5, 69 = [64] + 5, 6 = [1] + 5, 93 = [88] + 5

(8:01:31 PM) bii: roll 1d100+10 parasite craft dodge! -10 for suprise
(8:01:31 PM) qqbot: bii rolled 1d100: 84 = [74] + 10

Hah, that nat 1.

The parasites did pretty good. I think they dodged our PD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back