• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dark Heavens | Space Ship Girls Quest [Original Setting]

You know, this seems a tad... intimate given the ship girls probably regard their systems as part of their larger bodies. You are in essence putting a part of yourself in another shipgirl and making all the aches and pains go away.

... So what your saying is we would be kissing it better? Sounds like a good excuse reason to try it to me.

Also worth noting is that Ciara dived into a star herself when she went to go get fuel. She can't stay there indefinitely, but we can already hide in a sun for short periods of time if we want to. Hiding behind Big Sis is cuter though.

... So what your saying is we would be kissing it better?
From the inside, yes.

wZvKnKx.jpg

[X] Accept the coward's surrender. [May pick 1 subsystem from losers and stored in Big Sister's cargo hold]

[X] Accept the coward's surrender. [May pick 1 subsystem from losers and stored in Big Sister's cargo hold]
-[X] Demand a subsystem each from both cruisers and Shoryuu. They have been harassing your sisters for months and they deserve recommencement for repairs made, and having to flee again and again.
-[X] If they refuse make a show of powering up your broadsides and tracing their fresh wounds with your PD.

Don't think I actually voted before.

Can you guys roll~

1d100 for luck
1d100 for Nyahahahahahahaha~

I get the feeling they are going to just attack us instead of giving us the parts. If so I say we sink them and just take whatever is left after. Just my opinion, but when someone surrenders then tries to keep fighting they forfeited any right to mercy. Of course we may just have the rest of their fleet show up instead or something.

009 : To the Victor, The Rewards of Victory

You are... young as your kind goes. Very young. Your experience was lacking.

Some might even call you a callow youth. One who was far in over her head. And that... that was fine.

Because you were with Big Sister.

More than that, you had been invited aboard her body, your ship form was docked to Big Sister ChiChi's and you were now walking inside her. You and your other sisters, the six stealth predator class 'submarines'.

How... lewd.

But you weren't the only one inside Big Sister... you were now able to meet your other sisters face to face.

This was something new for you. All of your life, you had been alone. You could only listen from within the gravity of your world to the words and songs of your sisters.

To finally meet your sisters face to face.

It was oddly softer and warmer than you expected as you were hugged by your Big Sister. She was very soft and warm, also squishy and... she smelled nice.

You found yourself rewarded with pats on the head.... which felt very nice.

You hadn't know how much you had wanted and needed this.

And even as you were hugged by your big sister, you could heard the transmissions by your Big Sisters as they accepted the surrender before stripping the protesting Shoryuu of her Parasite Craft fabrication plant and launch systems.

She did seem to like to whine, something about unfair and how crippled she would be. Your big sister's reply about it being tough and that she would recover in time was a good reply, right?

It didn't take too long for the Shoryuu to be stripped before your sisters made their way out of the planetary system.

And you found yourself dragged into slipstream by your Big Sister, carried along by her massive engines as you remained docked to her. She could take you further than you could go alone.

- - -
Dark Heavens | Space Ship Girls
009 : To the Victor, The Rewards of Victory

- - -​

What Do?
[X] Write In

[X] This hugging thing bears more investigation. If it's nice with big sister ... we must try it with everyone! One at a time, both twins at the same time, all together - every combination should be explored.

I'm not really sure what other course of action there is to take, exactly.

[X] This hugging thing bears more investigation. If it's nice with big sister ... we must try it with everyone! One at a time, both twins at the same time, all together - every combination should be explored.

Approved.

- [X] Have your Autonomous Repair Drones start repairing the damage Big Sister ChiChi's ship form took while you are inside her

I have no idea either. That said I like yours anyway, I can only imagine how funny and cute it will end up.

Edit: Also added the idea of becoming the group medic as a subvote, with the thought that it is something Ciara just does without thinking anything of it. Almost forgot I had mentioned the idea, might as well see how the others react to it when it is done by Ciara not even thinking she should ask permission for something like that.

Last edited:
- [X] Have your Autonomous Repair Drones start repairing the damage Big Sister ChiChi's ship form took while you are inside her

Wow I have an image of the character eventually becoming the littlest sister of the bunch and the one that demands the most hugs while paradoxically wielding the most firepower.

And now I have the image of Ciara being basically the little sister of the group, constantly demanding hugs while dressed in a tiny nurses uniform then beating up anyone who threatens the group and giving them a shot to make it better after. It is a very weird image, and everyone else in the group thinks shes sort of insane in said image.

Damn that I missed the previous vote.

I had the perfect justification for making those girls our minions.

Gonna need 1d100 for luck
and 1d100 to avoid bad stuff with repair system doing something new.

Last edited:
I guess I'll roll for the repair system
[dice]1697[/dice]

So good for luck and neutral on repairs. I doubt that will go badly for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back