• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

But the question is.. is it Magic that's awakened? And if so, if an un-Triggered human with a corona (so linked to a shard, but not a cape yet) does this, will they just gain magic, or will they trigger as a parahuman... or both?

[X] Flirt with the Transporter
-[X] Other - When done flirting with Transporter, get to know your the people of your guild better. It doesn't matter if it's addressing any concerns about the healing circles, or even just learning their names, getting to know the members is important. Maybe they have neat skills like that guy who recorded your music.

Remember, Mush was one of the ones that looked very hopeful when you mentioned breaking them of their addictions. He'll come to us on his own as soon as he realizes the circles work, probably in tears.

*edit- adopted Nai's write-in... Though from what we've seen, I doubt any names will be remembered... Concerns and skills though, definitely.

Last edited:
[X] Flirt with Transporter
-[X] Other - When done flirting with Transporter, get to know your the people of your guild better. It doesn't matter if it's addressing any concerns about the healing circles, or even just learning their names, getting to know the members is important. Maybe they have neat skills like that guy who recorded your music.

Not it sure thT write-ins work like that, but whatever.

Not it sure thT write-ins work like that, but whatever.
Depends on the author really. Most of the authors will follow write-ins like that if enough people vote for them (or if it already answers what their next vote was going to be, heh).

Flabbyknight is definitely one of the authors that will go with the unconventional votes. Case-in-point, we just blew-up Lung's dick :eek:; that wasn't one of the voting options :D.

Also, I probably turned a few weeks (in-story) of events, trying to come up with a cure for the addictions, into an overnight solution thanks to a clever (if I do say so myself) write-in for Mr. Nibbles ritual lessons. Not sure if Flabby hates me for that or not, lol.

Just make sure, if you come up with a write-in yourself, to be as detailed as possible, and include your reasoning (logic is your friend, especially when dealing with illogical situations like this fic, lol). That makes it MUCH more likely other people will adopt your vote, and also helps the author to frame the scene he needs to write as a result of the vote.

[X] Get to know the Collector
If we don't get to know him, he'll abandon ship, and that means Glaistig Uaine wins.

[X] Get to know the Collector

Mush is the guy who makes the good drugs for the Merchants. His power makes him a human filter. We need him for the best booze!

[X] Go mingle with your minions, maybe they will cheer you up

[X] Bury yourself in your work

This is the worst day of our lives today! We must bury it in memories of of more productive endeavors!

[X] Ask the Hollow Man for advice on the Transporter

This... this made me laugh so hard. I just knew something like that would happen.

Any chance she can like boys too? Kinda sick of all the lesbian QMCs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back