• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Larekko12 said:
That just seems weird for someone who's supposed to be superhumanly compassionate and a terribly habit for someone aiming to get a harem.
Issei is not the kind of guy to do that to get a harem.

So, should I assume no one has any trouble with Smuthunter's plan for a schedule?

But I admit I'm unsure about having time for one hour before school...

Megaolix said:
So, should I assume no one has any trouble with Smuthunter's plan for a schedule?

But I admit I'm unsure about having time for one hour before school...
The hour before school is a warm-up session that the girls can do without needing to meet with us. Say they get up around six or so, do some stretching, go for a jog around the block, that kind of thing. After school we meet up and do the real thing. This is also training time for us to continue pumping up our martial arts score, because now that we have Mittelt and Asia around we can't necessarily spend every waking moment of the day and night training ourselves unless we're willing to neglect them. Mittelt, at least, is going to want sexytimes. >:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Was I the only one who was half expecting Rias to pop in for her "seduce Issei to the devil side with sempai time" plan because he was finally going to sleep at home during that scene?

Personally I was expecting Issei to also say something to Mittelt after that speel about Asia as she is also an outcast amongst her people. Or will the non-oni side.

Enohthree said:
Was I the only one who was half expecting Rias to pop in for her "seduce Issei to the devil side with sempai time" plan because he was finally going to sleep at home during that scene?
You make it sound as if she has an alarm for when we sleep.

John At DAwn said:
You make it sound as if she has an alarm for when we sleep.
I have this mental image of her just popping into our house every night, sighing when we aren't there, and then rummaging through our fridge.

I don't know if that's creepy or adorable. But if it happens Issei is pouring on all the NMI. All of it.

Larekko12 said:
I don't know if that's creepy or adorable. But if it happens Issei is pouring on all the NMI. All of it.
I'm pretty sure Alex said to stop it with the whole UMI is mindrape. And don't even pretend that was what you were hinting act. You went out of your way to mention NMI.

Smuthunter how much time does your plan spend on the Devil Peerage system. Normal or are we doubling down?

megrisvernin said:
Smuthunter how much time does your plan spend on the Devil Peerage system. Normal or are we doubling down?
We should probably double down if we have time for it. Empowering our harem is one of the best ways to ensure their survivability in combat, particularly Asia, so getting the pieces researched is one of our highest priorities. I'm just not sure when to squeeze the time in. Weekends, probably.

Smuthunter said:
We should probably double down if we have time for it. Empowering our harem is one of the best ways to ensure their survivability in combat, particularly Asia, so getting the pieces researched is one of our highest priorities. I'm just not sure when to squeeze the time in. Weekends, probably.
We could see about sleeping at the occult club place.

Larekko12 said:
Shut the fuck up about UMI being mindrape, Larekko. UMI is no less moral than NMI.

As long as I'm thinking about it: we've pretty much decided on which CMAs to teach the girls when we unlock our piece-equivalents, right? Fist of the Daystar for Yang, White Reaper for Ruby, and Crane for Asia? Still trying to decide on one for Mittelt but Crane matches Asia way too well to even consider passing on it.

Smuthunter said:

Yep. I figure if we can prove that we've cracked the Devil Peerage system we might be able to try & social-fu Raiser to battle us for first claim on Rias. The trick would be to delay the match up until we actually had our pieces ready(core 7 or so anyways).

nightblade said:
I'm pretty sure Alex said to stop it with the whole UMI is mindrape. And don't even pretend that was what you were hinting act. You went out of your way to mention NMI.

Robotninja said:
Shut the fuck up about UMI being mindrape, Larekko. UMI is no less moral than NMI.

How can I "shut the fuck up" about something I didn't even mention or even attempt to imply?

I didn't go out of my way to mention anything there. Now get off my back.

nightblade said:
We could see about sleeping at the occult club place.

The paranoid part me of me likes that. Can we inspect the devil chess pieces at home or at the Occult Club? Can't remember if there's a specific place we need to be to carry out the research.

megrisvernin said:
The paranoid part me of me likes that. Can we inspect the devil chess pieces at home or at the Occult Club? Can't remember if there's a specific place we need to be to carry out the research.
Need to do it there considering that Rias holds on to them.

megrisvernin said:
Yep. I figure if we can prove that we've cracked the Devil Peerage system we might be able to try & social-fu Raiser to battle us for first claim on Rias. The trick would be to delay the match up until we actually had our pieces ready(core 7 or so anyways).
"First claim" is a really bad way to put it, since it makes us sound like we're treating Rias as a prize to be won which is exactly what she hates. And doubling down on the peerage system just tells us how the pieces work, it doesn't do anything to help us start reverse-engineering the system.

nightblade said:
Through we still need to make an actually schedule.
It would be helpful if more people would vote for a schedule. I only have plans for when to train the girls, not for how to spend the rest of our time.

I guess we could cut our free time in half then go in a three day cycle going Mittlet and Ruby then Yang then Asia Asia. The first two cause they're learning the same style and can work off each other. The second cause she's learning another style and we can go on 'dates' to practice on thugs.. The third cause she's learning an advanced discipline needing instruction.

Smuthunter said:
"First claim" is a really bad way to put it, since it makes us sound like we're treating Rias as a prize to be won which is exactly what she hates. And doubling down on the peerage system just tells us how the pieces work, it doesn't do anything to help us start reverse-engineering the system.
It would be helpful if more people would vote for a schedule. I only have plans for when to train the girls, not for how to spend the rest of our time.

Smuthunter said:

Good point. That was bad wording. I suppose it make be better to phrase it as we're an affiliate of Rias & if she married Raiser it would effect our own status. Since we rather like our current arrangement, he'll have to defeat us before he can marry her.

Smuthunter said:
I don't know enough about Exalted and stuff to make an vote for an actually schedule.

nightblade said:
I don't know enough about Exalted and stuff to make an vote for an actually schedule.

I think the most important thing at the moment is getting the girls up to speed on those terrestrial styles. Once we've trained them up so they are halfway competent using them we can refocus on our own training. As is we're limited in the number of targets we can engage & having them skilled & combat capable gives us serious force multipliers.

nightblade said:
Not going out of your way to mention NMI. Right.
I mentioned NMI. I did not go out of my way to do so.

I didn't say,"We're pouring on the social charms, but only NMI okay cause friends don't Geass dates and besides that she'd probably find out and we'd get fried and lose all our fried and be defamed as a horrible person."

I just said a stinking sentence with my own absolutely normal vocabulary of which NMI is a word since I've started learning about exalted. It simple and conveyed meaning that I wanted to lowercase charm the pants off her. You're the one kicking a shit fit and taking consistent digs and trying to pick fights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back