• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Larekko12 said:
I mentioned NMI. I did not go out of my way to do so.

I didn't say,"We're pouring on the social charms, but only NMI okay cause friends don't Geass dates and besides that she'd probably find out and we'd get fried and lose all our fried and be defamed as a horrible person."

I just said a stinking sentence with my own absolutely normal vocabulary of which NMI is a word since I've started learning about exalted. It simple and conveyed meaning that I wanted to lowercase charm the pants off her. You're the one kicking a shit fit and taking consistent digs and trying to pick fights.
You know what I'm done. I had forgotten it's pointless to argue with you.

Alright, let's crunch the numbers a little.

In a seven-day week there are 168 hours available. This was our schedule the last time the planning session came up:

A day is composed of: 24 hours.

00:00 -> 8:00: free time
8:00 -> 15:30: school time (half a hour is the time needed to prepare and walk to school). Every day counts as: Lore +1 day, Intelligence +1 day.
15:30 -> 24:00: free time. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday you will study DxD magic under Akeno for three hours, from 15:30 to 18:30. You can also study more alone since you will receive the material to take home.
Sunday you are free to do what you want all day.
Every three days you will need to sleep four consecutive hours.
One day of training are at least three consecutives hours of continued exercise where you push your limits.
Our training with Akeno is done so we can cross that part of the schedule off the list.

Under my current schedule it would look like this:

00:00 -> 6:00: Get some sleep.
6:00 -> 8:00: Training. Eat on the way to school.
8:00 -> 15:30: School time (half a hour is the time needed to prepare and walk to school). Ask Rias if she can loan you a pawn before classes, examine it during lunch or classes, return it after school.
15:30 -> 17:30: Train with the harem
17:30 -> 19:00: Examine the pieces in the Occult Club, socialize with the Gremory Peerage.
19:00 -> 22:00: Free time.
22:00 -> 24:00: Get some sleep / sexytime with Mittelt
That covers five days of the week, but with a little extra free time we can fill in if we want. We also have a short school day on Saturday and a free day on Sunday. I think we should wrap up the quest to fight the gang on Saturday but that still leaves us a free day on Sunday to take advantage of. This model gives the girls 20 hours of training a week, two in the morning and two in the afternoon. The morning shift for the girls is physical conditioning and practicing what they learned the day before, followed by training with us and learning new things in the afternoon.

Ideas for Sunday:

1) Check in with Tomofuri-sama, see how his temple is doing. Renovating the shrine may count as turning it into a manse since there's already a building on top of it.

2) Spend the day out with Rias and the peerage, introduce them to Yang and Ruby. Both of them are sufficiently-enamored with us that they're not likely to jump ship just because Rias gives them a job offer.

We should probably focus on different girls on different days. The subject matter is rather disseperate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I generally like the schedule Smuthunter. I do have a suggestion, Abe Kiyome the beast tamer owes us a favor. One of the major weaknesses of Asia is that she'll be vulnerable to a direct assault in a protracted engagement. What about checking with Abe whether it might be possible to see if we could get a beast to bond with Asia & protect her?

If she has a guardian animal, like a Youkai, we can put her closer to the frontlines to heal our harem's injuries.

It wouldn't surprise me much if Asia had some "Innocent Maiden" effect that led to animals easily bonding with her.

It would allow Asia to have something to do while we focus on the other girls.

megrisvernin said:
I generally like the schedule Smuthunter. I do have a suggestion, Abe Kiyome the beast tamer owes us a favor. One of the major weaknesses of Asia is that she'll be vulnerable to a direct assault in a protracted engagement. What about checking with Abe whether it might be possible to see if we could get a beast to bond with Asia & protect her?

If she has a guardian animal, like a Youkai, we can put her closer to the frontlines to heal our harem's injuries.

It wouldn't surprise me much if Asia had some "Innocent Maiden" effect that led to animals easily bonding with her.

It would allow Asia to have something to do while we focus on the other girls.
It wouldn't hurt to check in on that angle, but in the long run I'm looking at Crane Style training to provide Asia's defense rather than a familiar.

Smuthunter said:
It wouldn't hurt to check in on that angle, but in the long run I'm looking at Crane Style training to provide Asia's defense rather than a familiar.

Hmm. Not familiar with that? What can it do? Aren't there some fun solar bullshit charms we can give to a familiar? I'd be surprised if we couldn't empower it somewhere to make it even more effective.

Crazy Thought! How small is Asia? Can we get...her a flying mount? :O. It'd be great if we could get her a Harpy or some such flying beast that could move her around.

I think an issue is with the training that it'll be difficult for Asia to train when we show the other girls techniques. Mittelt, Ruby & Yang can spar with each other, but Asia can only really heal their injuries. It might good to get either a familiar for her to train with or a Grimoire from Rias for her to study.

On a side note we really should get cellphones for everyone.

megrisvernin said:
Hmm. Not familiar with that? What can it do? Aren't there some fun solar bullshit charms we can give to a familiar? I'd be surprised if we couldn't empower it somewhere to make it even more effective.
There's only about two familiar charms and both of them are in Survival, which isn't in our area of specialty. They're nothing special, just a waste of EXP. The real power is in Ride, but that's not one of our specialties either.

Crane Style is one of the best CMAs in second edition. It's a 100% defensive martial art focused on godly parrying skills, counterattacks, and a little dash of the "wise old kung-fu master" trope. It includes such tricks as:

1) A surprise-negator that works for both the user and for everyone else within 10-50 yards.
2) A vicious counterattack that deals high damage but always stops at the incapacitated health box rather than rolling over into lethal damage.
3) Compassion channel enhancers so Asia can use her Compassion 5 score to enhance her attacks and defenses very very often.
4) Crossed Wings Denial, a perfect parry. Its mote cost is equal to the number of times it was used previously in a scene. The first use is free. This is insanely cheap given that ours costs us 11 motes per use.
5) Wire-fu gliding tricks.
6) Training charms. This is the real kicker. Humbling Enlightenment Commentary allows Asia to train by sparring with people, and both combatants will count a minute of sparring as a day of training for purposes of learning martial arts. This will speed up the training of both ourselves and the rest of the harem by several orders of magnitude.

And the tradeoff for all this awesome power is... most charms don't work if the user attacked on the previous turn, or in the case of Crossed Wings Denial they prevent her from attacking on the next turn. Given that Asia is the one who will be using this style, that's not a drawback at all since she wouldn't be attacking people very often with or without this style in play.

The only real drawback is that Crane is a 2.0 style. The capstone charm allows you to combo all the charms in the style together freely instead of having to build individual combos and pay for them with EXP, but in 2.5 everyone can do that with their charms anyways.

megrisvernin said:

Crazy Thought! How small is Asia? Can we get...her a flying mount? :O. It'd be great if we could get her a Harpy or some such flying beast that could move her around.

I think an issue is with the training that it'll be difficult for Asia to train when we show the other girls techniques. Mittelt, Ruby & Yang can spar with each other, but Asia can only really heal their injuries. It might good to get either a familiar for her to train with or a Grimoire from Rias for her to study.

On a side note we really should get cellphones for everyone.
No she doesn't. We called in that favor already.

I vote for Smurf
[X] Smurf.

Smuthunter said:
The only real drawback is that Crane is a 2.0 style. The capstone charm allows you to combo all the charms in the style together freely instead of having to build individual combos and pay for them with EXP, but in 2.5 everyone can do that with their charms anyways.
Which is why it received errata:
Wisdom of the Celestial Crane
(p. 104; p. 24)
Cost: 3m, 1wp; Mins: Martial Arts 5, Essence 3;
Type: Reflexive (Step 1)
Keywords: Combo-OK, Emotion
Duration: Instant
Prerequisite Charms: Feather-Stirred Arrow Deflection, Kindly Sifu's Quill, Wings Spread to Sky

The crane is sacred in its beauty, a bird of celestial splendour and serene grace. Such are the virtues that the Crane master may teach to his foes with this finishing move. Wisdom of the Celestial Crane can enhance any unarmed counterattack, adding (Essence) dice to its post-soak damage. An attack that successfully deals bashing damage also causes its victim to lose a point of Willpower.

A character who loses their last Willpower point this way or who is reduced to their Incapacitated health level by a supplemented attack instantly forms an Intimacy of love for Creation, as an irresistible unnatural Emotion.

[X] Smuthunter

I think were going to need a timeskip sooner or later. Because all I'm seeing a whirling mixture of training and (to use a Persona 3/4 term) Social Linking.

[X] Smuthunter

Also we need to socialize with the occult reasearch club more. It is an training option.

I'm looking forward to meeting with the Occult club again. I sort of want to hold off until yang & Ruby can come with us.

Remember how we ended the last meeting

"Let me see if I understand it right:" Rias is staring at you, mouth agape. The rest of those present is mimicking her. "You had part of the soul of a God from another world, that somehow and somewhere arrived into this world, inserted into your soul?"

"That's right. The Exaltation Shards are basically the equivalent of Longinus in that world." You cross your legs. "Also, I think now I qualify as a Demi-God. More of less." You add at the end.

More silence.

"Oh. I also have the spirit of the Welsh Dragon Ddraig and the previous owner of my Exaltation, who is a millennia old God-Queen, living in my head and speaking to me."

"Oh Issei it's good to see you again, no more monumental revelations this time I..,. Why who are those girls with you," Rias said invitingly. A slight twinge of worry creeping into her voice.

"Oh this is Ruby & Yang! They're Sacred Gear Users too!. The Welsh Dragon Draig in my head told me they had the Sacred Gears of the Horsemen of Death & War. Neat right!?

"....."

If Issei wanted to really panic them. "Bright, the God-Queen in my head told me she knows a way to teach them techniques from my world. Cool Right!?"

I sort of want an Interlude at some point with Sona Sitri, president of Kuoh Academy, receiving a report from one of her peerage. She has an entire drawer in her desk dedicated to the Glorious Solar Bullshit that is Issei.

I'd like to hear her reaction to not only the fact we have Asia & Mittelt living with us, but somehow we found two other Sacred Gear Users that once belonged to the Horsemen of War & Death.

Then the Fridge Horror moment when she remembers a report mentioning that we're investigating Devil Pawns & it becomes clear that we're building our own peerage. That Pervert Side is all an act! Issei is a Secret manipulative mastermind!

...Did we ever tall Rias & her Peerage about the Celestial Exalts? That they overthrew the Primordials in their world?

megrisvernin said:
Then the Fridge Horror moment when she remembers a report mentioning that we're investigating Devil Pawns & it becomes clear that we're building our own peerage. That Pervert Side is all an act! Issei is a Secret manipulative mastermind.
Depending on wheter you consider Bright and us part of Issei, the secret manipulative part might fit. Jury's still out on the mastermind part.

Malcolmo said:
Depending on wheter you consider Bright and us part of Issei, the secret manipulative part might fit. Jury's still out on the mastermind part.

It's how it comes across. Issei spends years "building" a reputation as a pervert & an outcast all so everyone overlooks him. Is it just a coincidence he applies to go to a high school two devil peerages? Then all of a sudden he comes in looking like a Bishonen after a Fallen Angel tries to kill him & his cover is blown? Not a day later he's aligned himself with Rias, proved himself a capable magician. He then manages to find a fertility god whose efforts are a major boon tu the future succcess of the Devils' recovery. Within only a few weeks he's managed to single handedly defeat two fallen angels in single combat & managed to convert another of them to his side not to mention winning the undying loyalty of the Sacred Gear user he saved. Both of them living with him now I hasten to add. Then all of a sudden two other Sacred Gear Users of the Horsemen of War & Death join him. And he's researching the Devil's Peerage system!

Issei has to appear frighteningly capable. It's almost easier to believe he's been secretly manipulating events to his advantage then that he just "lucked into" his abilities & that all of his accomplishments were just him wanted to get laid. Worry about how dangerous he can be when he "gets serious".

Let's see if Hero Faction tries to recruit Issei. Or other faction from mythologies.

Smuthunter said:
Meanwhile somewhere in Issei's head...

Hmmm.

....?

Oh. Oh shit! BRIGHT! Get the popcorn, the kid's going for it!
It's gonna be awkward when Issei realizes that the two beings in his head are constantly peeping on (almost) every moment of his private life.
Larekko12 said:
Eh. Did he need to Hypnotise his parents?

Family doesn't use Social Charms on family ya know. I mean not unless he tried to avoid a heart attack. It was just about cooking.
Before this escalate into another debate let me clear it: this was an one time only, Issei just panicked when his parents reacted to him being intimate to the girls and wanted to avoid talking about it. He will not use it again unless under dire circumstances.

I repeat: Issei knows the limits of what is right and what is wrong with Hypnosis. He will not abuse it.

nightblade said:
Hey Alex when are we going to meet Sona.

Hehehe

Doesn't Sona have a guy in her peerage who likes her? Saji? I'd expect him to volunteer to investigate Issei, considering how easily the guy picks up women. No reason to expose Sona to the guy's charms...just in case.

thinking back to all we managed to accomplish in a short amount of time relatively, are growth rate is frightening. If we do manage to balance break in raiser fight, this will cause all the people watching the rating game to go crazy over how a "normal" human managed to amass such power.

cue them trying to look at our history finding nothing and going more paranoid lol

also
[x] smuthunter

Okay, so Smuthunter's plan is what you want?
00:00 -> 6:00: Get some sleep.
6:00 -> 8:00: Training. Eat on the way to school.
8:00 -> 15:30: School time (half a hour is the time needed to prepare and walk to school). Ask Rias if she can loan you a pawn before classes, examine it during lunch or classes, return it after school.
15:30 -> 17:30: Train with the harem
17:30 -> 19:00: Examine the pieces in the Occult Club, socialize with the Gremory Peerage.
19:00 -> 22:00: Free time.
22:00 -> 24:00: Get some sleep / sexytime with Mittelt
Next post will offer new options for training. In the meantime decide if you want to learn new things or improve something you already have.

Also, after next post there will be a timeskip to Saturday. If you want to investigate Snake or visit Tomofuri, that is the time.

I believe we would be best served training medicine for now. Just to get the first dot in it. Thats all I want us to get at the moment. Based off how quickly we learn new skills we generally want to pick up the first dot in just about every skill. That way we can just spend EXP to improve it when it comes up in story.

Alexander said:
Okay, so Smuthunter's plan is what you want?Next post will offer new options for training. In the meantime decide if you want to learn new things or improve something you already have.

Also, after next post there will be a timeskip to Saturday. If you want to investigate Snake or visit Tomofuri, that is the time.
Ah Issei making sleeping with a girl an everyday thing. I can't wait till Rias finds out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back