• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

megrisvernin said:
Ehh. We have cures for some modern day STDs like the "Clap" & techniques like condoms can minimize risk.

Our Issei is a more upfront & honest lover. He's concerned about his lover's happiness & well-being over anyone else's concerns, sometimes even his own.

I'm not really arguing if there's some...advantage for people in real life for it. But if Akeno comes to us feeling lonely & just wanting to fuck so she can feel a bit alive I'm going to oblige her. Same with Rias if it'll help her out her position of escaping an unwanted marriage.

That core character + wanting a harem = Superior Harem Series Male Lead.

The shrine needs more believers! How do you think this could be accomplished?
[X] Get in touch with the Japanese pantheon or their servants through the History Compilation Committee. Seek advice and aid in expanding Tomofuri's influence.
-[X] Get in touch with Rias and inform her of your activities. Convince her and the peerage to help out, either as a personal favor which you will repay (and with Raiser coming up we can probably guess how she'll call it in) or in the interest of forging closer ties with the Japanese pantheon.

Money makes the world move. You're not exception!
[X] Investigate hacking charms and the Second Lore Excellency. Ask Bright for assistance in developing a charm that perfectly conceals your online activities.

Manse: so mysterious! But also expensive!
[X] Set this on the back burner for now. This is a long-term project which will be much easier once we have large numbers of resources and followers

sorry didn't see your argument for the other option. the trouble of leaving a tab open to long :(

Last edited by a moderator:
"He's concerned about his lover's happiness & well-being over anyone else's concerns, sometimes even his own."

So like canon Ise. Again he rejected sex with A koneko literally telling him she wanted to have sex with him right then and there because he was worried about her health if she had a child with her body. he went and saved Asia against Rias orders because she was his his friend. Then there the juggernaut drive incident where he went berserk when he thought she died and instantly used a forbidden technique that would've cost him his life if he hadn't be snapped form it and had his lifespan restored with senjutsu. All to avenge her.

Volume 7 Life 3 part 6

When you do ecchi things to me Akeno-san, you always seem to be having fun. But right now it seems like Akeno-san is doing this to forget about a painful memory…."

"…..That's right. What would you do if I say that? I'm trying to feel relieved by making love with you and head towards the battle. I thought that I can get rid of this feeling if I make love with you."

T-That is wrong! Even if she feels relieved, that will only last for a short time!

Then Akeno-san won't be able to go forward!

I picked up the white cloth that Akeno-san took off, and put it over her body. I then hugged her gently.

I felt her soft body once again and my brain was about to go crazy again, but I tried hard to stay normal and then told her.

"……I will just stay like this and hug you! I won't do ecchi things to you! I….I am lecherous! I really want to have sex with Akeno-san! But I don't want to make love with you with these kind of feelings!"

"…….Ise-kun."

I heard about Akeno-san's past.

I'm an idiot, so I can't say anything good for the burden she is carrying.

But if Akeno-san is relying on me, then I will just hug her like this until she feels safe!"

He rejected the sex from Akeno because he knew it would only temporarily help her and only be a crutch for her.

Again our Ise is basically what canon!Ise would be like if the trauma from Raynare(and the editor) didn't keep cock-blocking him.

Would the Shinto pantheon really care if Issei is helping out one kami out of (at least) hundreds?

depends, if its anything like Scion then probably, Ama-chan is a stone bitch in that verse

[X] Get in touch with the Japanese pantheon or their servants through the History Compilation Committee. Seek advice and aid in expanding Tomofuri's influence.
-[X] Get in touch with Rias and inform her of your activities. Convince her and the peerage to help out, either as a personal favor which you will repay (and with Raiser coming up we can probably guess how she'll call it in) or in the interest of forging closer ties with the Japanese pantheon.

[X] Investigate hacking charms and the Second Lore Excellency. Ask Bright for assistance in developing a charm that perfectly conceals your online activities.

[X] Set this on the back burner for now. This is a long-term project which will be much easier once we have large numbers of resources and followers.

[X] Set this on the back burner for now. This is a long-term project which will be much easier once we have large numbers of resources and followers.

This seems like the most logical choice at the moment. And hey, we're already a fourth of the way through with analyzing the Evil Pieces!

Also... This quest has been running for 70, going on 80, pages and we're not even done with Volume 2. Slow and easy wins the race, I guess?

Edit: vote changed.

why don't we just use transfer on the two sister and/or the Kami?

after an excellency enhanced performance or two they'll have a lot more people.

Well we can stunt and they can stunt right?

So couldn't we transfer them then generate as sustainable amount of effort using social stunts to compesensate for excellnecy usage?

Larekko12 said:
Well we can stunt and they can stunt right?

So couldn't we transfer them then generate as sustainable amount of effort using social stunts to compesensate for excellnecy usage?

I think they need at least one stat point in whatever it is they're doing before they can probably use motes on it.

I'd appreciate Alexander commenting on how effective or persuasive they can be with the motes.

megrisvernin said:
I think they need at least one stat point in whatever it is they're doing before they can probably use motes on it.

I'd appreciate Alexander commenting on how effective or persuasive they can be with the motes.
They don't have Socialize or Performance. Plus you would need to reveal your powers to them.

[Common Sense] Activated: To bring more believers, you need to find a method to make people believe in the temple's powers or to feel gratitude towards it.

Also, I found Shards of the Exalted Dream: boys, the fun I can have with this data!

Could we do a transfer on the Kami so that he can do a big blessing on the local area?

Alexander said:
They don't have Socialize or Performance. Plus you would need to reveal your powers to them.

[Common Sense] Activated: To bring more believers, you need to find a method to make people believe in the temple's powers or to feel gratitude towards it.

Also, I found Shards of the Exalted Dream: boys, the fun I can have with this data!

He's a god of fertility if I remember right. Does that extend to other things besides humans? (I know it affects devils, I mean non humans, those not capable of worship). Say to plants or animals?

I remember Cherry blossoms being a big thing in Japan. If he could trigger several plants to enter their flowering stage(which is an important step for most before seeds are formed). So if out of season a lot of plants start flowering & students with pets have them have offspring(puppies & kittens!). That would be an effective way to promote him.

Carrnage said:
Could we do a transfer on the Kami so that he can do a big blessing on the local area?

Intriguing. A little problematic if a bunch of horny teenagers not using adequate protection & start having kids...but I suppose if we can do it to a field, maybe a park or restrict its affects to certain species it's a tantalizing idea.

Focus on modifying Tomofuri's shrine if we do any studies already, though

megrisvernin said:
He's a god of fertility if I remember right. Does that extend to other things besides humans? (I know it affects devils, I mean non humans, those not capable of worship). Say to plants or animals?

I remember Cherry blossoms being a big thing in Japan. If he could trigger several plants to enter their flowering stage(which is an important step for most before seeds are formed). So if out of season a lot of plants start flowering & students with pets have them have offspring(puppies & kittens!). That would be an effective way to promote him.

Intriguing. A little problematic if a bunch of horny teenagers not using adequate protection & start having kids...but I suppose if we can do it to a field, maybe a park or restrict its affects to certain species it's a tantalizing idea.
This is actually a good idea. Japan has zoos right? Find one with some endangered species and publicize him giving them a fertility blessing. Help an Endangered species repopulate and get him good press as well.

Preliminary idea for a stunt:
[ ] While scrolling through a website, you notice an ad for a Panda breeding program the local zoo is taking part in. This gives you an idea to help Tomofuri, or rather to help him help himself. After gaining Tomofuri's permission, you get on the phone with the manager of the zoo, using Irresistable Salesman Spirit to convince him to allow the local fertility shrine to bless the Pandas as a publicity stunt.

Is this good, or does anyone have suggestions for changes?

Odysseus2099 said:
This is actually a good idea. Japan has zoos right? Find one with some endangered species and publicize him giving them a fertility blessing. Help an Endangered species repopulate and get him good press as well.

[ ] While scrolling through a website, you notice an ad for a Panda breeding program the local zoo is taking part in. This gives you an idea to help Tomofuri, or rather to help him help himself. After gaining Tomofuri's permission, you get on the phone with the manager of the zoo, using Irresistable Salesman Spirit to convince him to allow the local fertility shrine to bless the Pandas as a publicity stunt.

This one could lead us to the animal reserve organization over the world, but also the poachers would pay us money to breed more rare animals to hunt them down. So we have to be careful. We would gain some reputation and money if we play the right card.

[X] Speak to Tomofuri whether he knows of someone we can get in contact with a representative of the Japanese pantheon or their servants through the History Compilation Committee. Perhaps they can provide suggestions or resources in getting more shrine visitors for Tomofuri.
-[X] Speak with Sona & ask for permission about planting a garden of flowers around the fountain at the front of the school & whether she would object to us blessing it with some charms from a shrine. Don't bring up the existence of devils or other supernatural beings if she doesn't but be willing to answer to comment on them if she does. Plant additional flowers around the shrine & have them blessed as well, spread a rumor in the school that a blessing from a kami at the shrine is responsible for their vitality & vivid flowering.

EDIT : Changed my vote.

Odysseus2099 said:

Dunno. Are there more...symbolic animals in Japanese Zoos? National animals or the equivalent? Also pregnancy would take a while to show, weeks to months of a delay. Probably better to go with blessing smaller animals or trees.

Better question. Is there a school garden? What's the season right now?

I am adding a new feature:

Xp/Training debt for Charms

Sometimes you will need a Charm to get outside a dangerous situation, but you don't have the time or the Xp required. This feature will enable you to acquire a Charm instantly, but you will get into debt: all the Xp you gain go to it until the cost is met and your free time will be dedicated to the skipped training (In-Game Issei will work out the kinks of it), again until the cost is met.

This work only for Charms: you can't raise Attributes and Abilities this way. Also, you can't learn a Charm if you don't meet the requirements.

The maximum number of Charms that can be under debt is: 5.

That sounds kind of alarming, like we're going to need it in the near future at the rate we're going.

Alexander said:
I am adding a new feature:

Xp/Training debt for Charms

Sometimes you will need a Charm to get outside a dangerous situation, but you don't have the time or the Xp required. This feature will enable you to acquire a Charm instantly, but you will get into debt: all the Xp you gain go to it until the cost is met and your free time will be dedicated to the skipped training (In-Game Issei will work out the kinks of it), again until the cost is met.

This work only for Charms: you can't raise Attributes and Abilities this way. Also, you can't learn a Charm if you don't meet the requirements.

The maximum number of Charms that can be under debt is: 5.

Adding this just when we are on the verge of the Raiser arc? This is quite alarming.

Edit : Ninja'd .

Voting for the Omake:

[X] Matoi Ryuuko, Kill la Kill (Dawn Caste)
[X] Alibaba Saluja, Magic the Labyrinth of Magic (Zenith Caste)
[X] Lightning, Final Fantasy 13 (Night Caste)
[X] Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass (Eclipse Caste)

Also, THIS QUEST IS AWESOME!

Noctum said:
Voting for the Omake:
Dude, waaaay too late for that.

And guys, if Alexander points out that there will be more believers if they actually believe in the shrine or for gratefulness... Why not see if we can have the twins give some charms to couples (sure, we don't have many to start with, but still)? They're unlikely to refuse a gift from enthusiastic cute girls and if they're expectign a kid soon after it? More followers. And more followers means more word of mouth.

Noctum said:
Voting for the Omake:

Welcome to QuestionableQuesting. We have NSFW here, so prepare your D.

Brandark said:
Adding this just when we are on the verge of the Raiser arc? This is quite alarming.
Why, I am not implying anything! >:D
Noctum said:
Voting for the Omake:

Welcome to QQ :D

You know, is my quest attracting more members on the forum? Because that would be awesome!

Megaolix said:
And guys, if Alexander points out that there will be more believers if they actually believe in the shrine or for gratefulness... Why not see if we can have the twins give some charms to couples (sure, we don't have many to start with, but still)? They're unlikely to refuse a gift from enthusiastic cute girls and if they're expectign a kid soon after it? More followers. And more followers means more word of mouth.
They don't, strictly speaking, need to wish for "pregnancy", even if that (among other things that fall under "fertility") is Tomofuri's realm. Prayers, donations...the categories are broad.

Alexander said:

We're about to get screwed over and need a charm we don't have yet to save ourselves won't we?

Alexander said:

I am interpreting that as something like this -

4a7.jpg

Diller said:
We're about to get screwed over and need a charm we don't have yet to save ourselves won't we?
It's possible that the charms we're about to buy are the prerequisites to Balance Breaker. I'm not making any assumptions though, so let's talk combat training.

We need Fists of Iron Technique immediately, as well as Dodge training up to three dots so we can get Reflex Sidestep Technique. Once we have that we'll never need to worry about surprise attacks ever again. Fist of the Daystar Style looks to be primarily offensive with little in the way of defense, so we might want to invest in other dodge and resistance charms.

On the Resistance end, Iron Kettle Body enhances Durability of Oak Meditation to last for an entire scene rather than a single attack; until we have another source of armor that's really useful so we should grab it immediately. If we unlock Balance Breaker in the near future we might also consider picking up Armored in Righteousness Stance, which makes that armor boost compatible with worn armor.

Dodge is useful for other reasons. Shadow Over Water negates DV penalties for a single attack, which is useful if we overextend ourselves on an attack or get ganged up on by a bunch of Raiser's pieces. Immediately after that is Leaping Dodge Method, which allows us to jump away from the opponent to break a flurry of attacks. Combo that together with Monkey Leap Technique and it will be almost impossible to pin us down.

But to really take advantage of our overdrive pool we also need more offensive charms. After Fists of Iron we can get:

Thunderclap Rush Attack: A free enhancement. While FoI is active the speed of our attacks drops (meaning we need to wait fewer ticks between attacks).

Orichalcum Fists of Battle: Add our highest virtue to the accuracy and damage of our attacks. This charm is also free to invoke and also makes our punches Holy, meaning we don't need to spend motes on Castigating Solar Judgement.

Sledgehammer Fist Punch: 3 motes to double the base damage of a single attack.

Dragon Coil Technique: We get better at grappling and do more damage with crush attacks. This one is probably dangerous to use on Raiser given that he's on fire.

*EDIT*
SHIT. I just realized we still only have two dots in martial arts so we don't qualify for most of those. Let's focus on building up a solid defensive suite for now; we have a few offensive spells and things to spend our motes on in the meantime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back