• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

-Blake learns that Jaune is the great-grandson of the former Queen Arturia. While she did abdicate 80 years ago, she still has a considerable amount of influence here and there. Blake approaches Jaune to get closer to him to try her activist work again, but she tries to be subtle. So naturally Jaune thinks she's into him.

-If Jaune was trained by Nick and Isabel growing up, quite frankly? He would be a monster. You can practically solo the entire Grimm Eclipse Game with him.

Isabel took a lot of old Aura techniques from her ancient heritage on both sides of the family, Arc and Pendragon, and used them to enhance her Total Body Control Semblance to the point she is an absolute beast to fight. Regeneration, strength enhancement, cognitive processing, and many other things she can do with her Semblance can be emulated with sufficient Aura control. And of course, Nick is basically born to fight: His instincts are pitch perfect for battle, his cunning and determination second to none, and he's incredibly strong and tough. As said he's basically Son Goku with Cloud Strife's moveset.

Quite frankly, almost any of Isabel and Nick's children could become incredible combatants if they chose to. Aqua is a veritable Goddess of Water when she's focused (or enraged) and Tangy is an ace soldier. They could be a truly terrifying family... But Isabel and Nick chose to respect their children's wishes... For the most part.

-Ruby tries to be a ninja as a lark. Shenanigans ensue.

-The Huntsman Strikes Again! Jaune though is a little frustrated: Why does he keep running into sexy supervillainesses?! He wants to stop some real crime!

-Cinder Fall fake dates Jaune as cover. She's not enjoying herself. She's NOT. She doesn't care about his feelings or how he won her a stuffed animal or anything else!

-Weiss tries to honor the memory of her deceased Uncle Warden. Jaune manages to help. They bond.

-Pyrrha learns she can actually influence people with her Polarity: She can manipulate magnetism and it makes people feel more favorable towards her. She's so tempted to use it on Jaune... She does... But the big goof is basically immune thanks to his enormous Aura.

-Mercury, Jaune, Ren, and Sun have a guy's night out.

So another different semblance for Jaune idea but this time for a reason.

So when they left the everafter they were told it would send them to when they were needed.

Jaune gets sent to his pre-beacon self.

Who doesn't actually remember anything from future Jaune but his soul does.

When he finally gets to beacon there's a few changes. For one his aura? Double what he had during the first time around.

The second is a different semblance.

It's quite literally a semblance that would be almost useless for anyone else.

It lets him pull up the total experience of every user of a item (or items) and use it as his own.

For most huntsmen and huntresses who make their own weapon it's useless.

But for a guy using a weapon that's been handed down through multiple generations of top tier warriors?

It's great. But they still can't figure out why it has a visual effect of making the equipment look rusted when his semblance is activated.

(Rusted Knight semblance)

Mercury, Jaune, Ren, and Sun have a guy's night out.
Kek several hours later
Ren: Jaune.
Jaune: Yes Ren?
Ren: We are never telling Nora about this.
Jaune: Why?
Ren: Cause i dont want to see what would happen if she learned you can tame grimm and pestered you to give her one.
Jaune: Theres a simple solution to that. Hands Ren a Grimm Sloth.
Ren: huh thst might work.
Sun: are you guys done talking yet? I need help saddling the Ursa and Mercury knows a guy who has Jousting lances.

-Blake learns that Jaune is the great-grandson of the former Queen Arturia. While she did abdicate 80 years ago, she still has a considerable amount of influence here and there. Blake approaches Jaune to get closer to him to try her activist work again, but she tries to be subtle. So naturally Jaune thinks she's into him.

-If Jaune was trained by Nick and Isabel growing up, quite frankly? He would be a monster. You can practically solo the entire Grimm Eclipse Game with him.

Isabel took a lot of old Aura techniques from her ancient heritage on both sides of the family, Arc and Pendragon, and used them to enhance her Total Body Control Semblance to the point she is an absolute beast to fight. Regeneration, strength enhancement, cognitive processing, and many other things she can do with her Semblance can be emulated with sufficient Aura control. And of course, Nick is basically born to fight: His instincts are pitch perfect for battle, his cunning and determination second to none, and he's incredibly strong and tough. As said he's basically Son Goku with Cloud Strife's moveset.

Quite frankly, almost any of Isabel and Nick's children could become incredible combatants if they chose to. Aqua is a veritable Goddess of Water when she's focused (or enraged) and Tangy is an ace soldier. They could be a truly terrifying family... But Isabel and Nick chose to respect their children's wishes... For the most part.

-The Huntsman Strikes Again! Jaune though is a little frustrated: Why does he keep running into sexy supervillainesses?! He wants to stop some real crime!

-Cinder Fall fake dates Jaune as cover. She's not enjoying herself. She's NOT. She doesn't care about his feelings or how he won her a stuffed animal or anything else!

-Weiss tries to honor the memory of her deceased Uncle Warden. Jaune manages to help. They bond.

-Pyrrha learns she can actually influence people with her Polarity: She can manipulate magnetism and it makes people feel more favorable towards her. She's so tempted to use it on Jaune... She does... But the big goof is basically immune thanks to his enormous Aura.

-Mercury, Jaune, Ren, and Sun have a guy's night out.

idea!

One of Jaunes old Girlfriend's from before Beacon handed him about 5 large stones when they broke off their relationship, Jaune never knew that said girlfriend was a bored Draconic goddess that had decided she needed a vacation for a few years and decided to leave the kids with him. (basically, dead-beat mom Tiamat)...now Juane has to be a Dad-Huntsmen to a bunch of Temperamental Dragon Wyrmling's while attending huntsman school...of course Nora and Ren could have their own kid as well.

this could lead to tiny dragon shenanigans as well as wholesome moments which causes some of the women there to get ideas. (not that the tiny wyrmling's would allow the mortals to get close THEIR Father...or at least not their favorites...so yes, draconic shipping wars could happen)

It is a bit lit two gravitational bodies, where one is much more massive than the other, so the smaller one is pulled to the big one while the big one barely notices the effect.
Pyrrha tried to attract Jaune, but she just became more attracted to him instead.

idea!

One of Jaunes old Girlfriend's from before Beacon handed him about 5 large stones when they broke off their relationship, Jaune never knew that said girlfriend was a bored Draconic goddess that had decided she needed a vacation for a few years and decided to leave the kids with him. (basically, dead-beat mom Tiamat)...now Juane has to be a Dad-Huntsmen to a bunch of Temperamental Dragon Wyrmling's while attending huntsman school...of course Nora and Ren could have their own kid as well.

this could lead to tiny dragon shenanigans as well as wholesome moments which causes some of the women there to get ideas. (not that the tiny wyrmling's would allow the mortals to get close THEIR Father...or at least not their favorites...so yes, draconic shipping wars could happen)
bio_ajax_the_red_dragon_wyrmling_by_jazzyamx_de01iiv-414w-2x.jpg
637708181281501343.jpeg
green_dragon_wyrmling_by_spark_imagination_dcbhrcp-fullview.png
pT56da66c.png
636376308217017511.jpeg
ac29236d8b6f07bdb2352c4ceaf428fa.png
latest
latest
latest
6b250620713771fa71c76f9b52d68571.jpg
638061960603885350.png
1625002010.caraid_greendragon_signature.jpg
green_dragon_by_carusts_dhuutsa-fullview.jpg
latest
Black-Dragon-Variant-Adventures-in-the-Forgotten-Realms-MtG-Art.jpg
638061962219215658.png
5ac7713b5bc2b0e4eccaae4db6aba0d6.jpg

Jaune creatively reinterprets Blake's words to hilarious effect.

Blake: "Wha...what do you mean, 'it's time to conquer Menagerie'?!"
Velvet: "We're conquering Menagerie? Sweet! Can I get in on this?"
Nora: "Dibs on the volcano!"
Blake: "There is no volcano in Menagerie!"

Between the skintight bodysuits and the tiny yukata-and-fishnet, Yang is driven into a nervous wreck at her baby sister showing that much skin.

Meanwhile, Blake feels superfluous and replaced.

Between the skintight bodysuits and the tiny yukata-and-fishnet, Yang is driven into a nervous wreck at her baby sister showing that much skin.

Meanwhile, Blake feels superfluous and replaced.

Disassembly & reassembly of personal matter combined with super-speed really is a ninja's wet dream superpower, isn't it?

Also, yes, Yang: Your sister is *hot*. She shares half of your genes, one would figure you'd known this already.

Little too brain fuzzy to fully write this idea (just finished dinner and a movie. And am sleepy)

But since it's getting close to spooky time. How about a twist on the superhero idea?

Ruby has convinced her team to moonlight as superheroes with her (mostly because it's easier on their permanent records using a identity that people totally can't tie back to them.).

They're looking for a serial killer who has a odd murder criteria.

He only murders men, huntsmen, former huntsmen, or huntsmen dropouts.

He only murders ones tied to scandals or unhuntsmenlike conduct.

In a stroke of dark humor the news has been calling him Hunts-man.

(Guess who it is. I'm sure nobody will need more than one.)

Doctor Knowall 4 New
- - -

Well, Doctor Jaune "Knowall" could certainly appreciate Ozpin for one thing: He kept his assembly speeches short. He sat in the front row of the auditorium with the other teachers, the huge masses of students all staring, enraptured, as Ozpin finished his spiel.

"... So remember: The time may come when everything will be asked of you, and more. You will find your courage then, if you seek it out," Ozpin concluded. He waited for the applause to die down, before he nodded.

"There are a few staff changes this year," he announced, leaning slightly forward on his cane, "To start with, Professor Peach will be leaving on maternity leave at the end of the semester. Let us extend our congratulations."

More applause followed, as the blonde, pink-wearing professor blushed with a proud smile. Knowall contributed to the applause politely.

"Nurse Tsune will be taking a leave of absence to finish her doctorate," Ozpin continued, "So our new Head Medical Practitioner will be Doctor Jaune Knowall. Please come up, Doctor."

He nodded to Jaune. The time traveler hesitated, then looked to Glynda on his right. The combat instructor nodded in encouragement, again giving him a small smile. Knowall stood up and walked up on stage.

He scanned the crowd. He immediately noted many young ladies were staring intently at him. Several were gossiping quietly, shooting him looks and giggling. Mentally he groaned. That was the last thing he needed.

He found his younger self in the crowd. Even from this distance, it was easy to tell that the younger Jaune had definitely toughened up: His shoulders were a bit more broad, his armor was a bit worn, he wore proper boots instead of sneakers and there was a more confident look in his eyes.

So he followed my advice, Knowall thought, That's good.

On his left side was... He frowned a bit at the cat Faunus girl who was badly disguised with a hair bow. She stared back at him in some confusion with her yellow eyes.

Blake Belladonna? That's a surprise.

On his younger counterpart's right was a small girl in red with black hair and silver eyes. A very familiar girl, who grinned happily back.

Ruby Rose? Right, this is where she went, Knowall thought. He paused.

Wait, if she's here then that means...

He found a shock of blonde hair in the audience. His heart nearly stopped.

She was younger. Had both arms. Was shooting him a cocky smirk.

Yang...

He clenched his fists briefly. The memories just seeing her caused him to recall...

She's not her, he reminded himself firmly, She's not her. You can't do anything with her here. Nothing but save her. Save everyone.

He took a deep breath and looked out at the crowd. He used a calming technique his mother had taught him to suppress his emotions, and keep control.

"I'm Doctor Jaune Knowall. I look forward to working with you," he said in a calm, even voice. He added a small, crooked smile: "But let's hope I don't have to see you too often, unless you're training to be medics."

It was a corny joke his mother had told often. It got some laughs, which broke some of the tension. He nodded, then turned to walk off the stage. The meeting broke up after that, and Knowall made for one of the exits.

"Hey! D-Doctor Knowall!"

Damnit.

He turned to his younger self. The teenager grinned and waved in a friendly way.

"I see you made it to Beacon," Knowall said quietly. Jaune nodded.

"Yeah. That-That training really helped!" He said enthusiastically.

"Good," Knowall stated firmly. Jaune flushed.

"Though uh... I had some help along the way," he said. Blake Belladonna walked up, stopping at Jaune's side. She studied Knowall carefully.

"Blake Belladonna," she introduced herself. "Jaune and I travelled here together."

"And she helped me train," Jaune continued with a grin, "She's really good!"

"That's good to know," Knowall replied in a neutral tone. He nodded to her. "You two should go and rest up for the Initiation tomorrow."

"Already?" Jaune frowned.

"It's going to be tough," Knowall stated firmly.

"A cat nap sounds good to me anyway," Blake said with a soft shrug. "Nice to meet you, Doctor."

She walked off with Jaune in tow. Knowall watched them go, and then shook his head.

"I take it this is going to be difficult for you," Ozpin asked, walking up behind Knowall without making the slightest noise. Knowall nodded curtly, his eyes again finding Yang in the crowd.

"You might say that," Knowall said quietly.

Ozpin leaned on his cane, and hummed thoughtfully.

"We all have our demons," he said gently.

"Some more than others," Knowall muttered.

"Let's get to the office," Ozpin said quietly, "We're going to need every scrap of information you can give me."

Knowall nodded.

"Understood, sir."

- - -

"Seriously," Yang enthused to Ruby as they headed for the ballroom, "I think I'm gonna catch a fever with Doctor Knowall around!"

"Yang, ew!" Ruby gagged, "He's like, old!"

"Mature is more like it," Yang giggled, "And did you see the way he looked at me? So intense!"

"Isn't that kind of weird though? For a teacher to be staring at a student?" Ruby asked. "I mean, if he actually did anything, he'd be a creep!"

"Pfft, please, a guy like that couldn't be a creep if he tried!" Yang scoffed.

"Well, he's not a creep but he is... Weird," Jaune contributed, walking behind with Blake in tow. Yang looked back over her shoulder at the strange pair.

"Really?" Yang asked with a grin, "You know him?"

"Course he knows him," Ruby stated, "Jaune told me about him!"

"He just helped me get to Beacon and trained me a little," Jaune said, a bit nervous with Yang's intense scrutiny on him.

"So, what, is he like a relative of yours?"

"He does look very much like you," Blake opined, her frown deepening. Jaune shrugged.

"He might be? My family's big enough I've got cousins I don't even know about."

"Well then," Yang grinned, taking Jaune's arm and leading him towards the ballroom, "You're gonna give me all the deets on Doctor Studly, understand?"

"Er, sure?"

Ruby and Blake followed, both looking rather annoyed with the blondes. Though for different reasons.

- - -

Blake Belladonna had fled the White Fang. She'd left her entire life, even her boyfriend, behind. All for her principles. Principles she had forgotten, but remembered when she'd seen the fear in the eyes of those humans.

She'd found refuge in a barn when she abandoned the train. She'd taken what sleep she could, only to be awakened by loud thunder and cold rain pouring down onto her. With a grimace, she'd left the barn and tried to see shelter out in the cold, wet night.

She'd found the main road, and a truck had splashed a puddle all over her. Cold, exhausted, wet, and depressed, she'd sat down under a tree and curled up.

She had no one. No one at all. She'd run away from everyone who had ever cared for her into a cold, unforgiving world.

She had no one to blame for herself... It was all her fault...

"Hey... You okay?"

She looked up in shock. She hadn't heard the approach of the boy over the harsh pounding of the rain. He was tall, a bit scraggly but well built. He wore white and black armor over a black hoodie, jeans, and boots. A large backpack carried his supplies and a sword was at his side. He smiled kindly and held an umbrella up over her.

A knight? She thought.

"I..." She bowed her head and stared down at the ground.

"H-Hey," the boy tried, "You don't have to answer. I just... Look. I'm going to the local inn. I've got money for a room. If you want to share it..."

He blushed and shook his head rapidly.

"N-Not that I mean to-I mean-I'm not-!"

Blake stared at him in disbelief. He resembled the protagonists in her fantasy books. So kind, so warm. She could feel his Aura from here and it was like a beautiful bonfire. She could see nothing, hear nothing but kindness and sincerity in his heartbeat and his body language.

"Um... My name is Jaune Arc. What's yours?"

Her life was so cold, so empty. Here was a light in the darkness. A source of warmth.

Maybe... Maybe Heaven had not abandoned her. Maybe... This was another chance.

One she didn't deserve, but she'd been given all the same.

She reached out and took his hand.

"Blake Belladonna..."

He'd been as good as his word. He'd gotten them a room at the inn. He'd slept on the floor and given her the bed. He'd gotten her a hot meal. They even went shopping for new clothes-She'd paid for them, even if he'd insisted on it.

He was so kind and genuine... A little too kind and genuine, at times. She'd kept him from falling for a few scams from bandits. After that, she'd finally asked where they were going.

He said he was going to Beacon, to become a Hunter like his parents.

Mysteriously, an offer from the Headmaster to join Beacon hit her Scroll soon after.

So she'd gone with it. They had the same goal, after all. They began to train together.

He was... Incredibly unprepared and untrained. But he was strong, had enormous Aura power, and was quick to learn. His sheer power was honestly staggering-He had more Aura than Adam and his top five lieutenants, her included, combined.

He had so little control over his Aura it just radiated everywhere, and she felt so warm and happy around him!

But Blake refused to put her neuroses on him. Her last romance had ended terribly. She... She couldn't afford to be selfish. Not to such a kind, loving, warm young man.

Her... Her friend.

Her partner. Or rather... Who she thought would be her partner.

Jaune walked along in the Emerald Forest, scanning around carefully as Blake walked at his side... Pyrrha on his other.

"Thanks for pinning me to that tree, Pyrrha," Jaune said with a laugh, "Uh, I'm still working on landings with Aura."

"Oh, think nothing of it, Jaune!" Pyrrha giggled.

Blake dug her nails into her palm. She grit her teeth.

Yang was following along too, Blake's partner. She was... Fine. Aside from the puns and the bounciness, the fact she wouldn't stop talking...

"Yeah, but it's good we got up and leafed, right?" Yang giggled. Jaune actually laughed, and Blake bristled.

Don't laugh at her jokes! They're terrible!

"Anyway," Jaune said, "Blake? You smell or hear anything dangerous?"

Blake sniffed and listened.

"Yes. Eight Beowulves, and Four Ursas are in our way," Blake said.

Jaune nodded. Shortly after, they came across the Grimm gathered in a pack. Jaune pulled out his sword and opened up his mechashift shield.

"All right. Yang? We'll be up front-Hit them towards me, we'll keep them boxed in. Pyrrha and Blake? On the flanks. Let's take them down."

"Of course Jaune!" Pyrrha said cheerfully.

"Sounds fine by me! You be the anvil, and I'll be the hammer!" Yang grinned.

"Just fine," Blake muttered as she drew Gambol Shroud.

They made quick work of the Grimm. Jaune was the strong, support tank, Yang was the strong offensive tank. Pyrrha was fast and mobile, hitting hard at all ranges, while she swept through the stragglers. They finished them off in no time. Jaune grinned.

"Wow! We did great work! Even faster than when it was just you and me, Blake!"

"Yes. It was," Blake grumbled. Pyrrha beamed.

"I think we're going to be a great team!"

"The best!" Yang laughed, bumping Jaune's shoulder with her own.

Blake ground her sharp teeth.

Yes. It was good. So good...

"You okay Blake?" Jaune asked, frowning in concern, "You're gripping Gambol Shroud pretty hard."

"I'm fine," Blake hissed. Jaune took her hands in his, and massaged some pressure points.

"Don't overstrain your muscles, we've got a ways to go," Jaune said firmly. "Here: My mom did this for my dad all the time when he fought. Does it feel better?"

She saw how stiff Pyrrha's smile became. And how Yang raised an eyebrow.

She smirked a bit smugly as Jaune's warmth was once again solely hers.

"Just fine..."

- - -

Doctor Knowall watched the Initiation play out on the holoscreens with Ozpin and Glynda. Ozpin sipped his hot chocolate, while Glynda made some observations every now and then.

"Winchester's team seems well suited to close-range combat. None of them have any stealth or much range, though Sky's Voice Imitation Semblance might come in handy for distractions."

"Miss Rose and Miss Schnee are an unlikely pair... Hopefully they won't kill eachother."

"Zalbar's team is a bit light on muscle, so we may wish to shuffle them around. Plus, what name would you make out of ZXXZ anyway?"

There was an alert and a few red-tinged holoscreens appeared. Ozpin looked at this cluster as several people in white masks and black outfits walked into the woods. He frowned.

"Intruders in Sector 56," he murmured.

"White Fang," Glynda growled, "In such numbers?"

Ozpin looked over at Knowall.

"Knowall? Anything to add to this?"

His eyes widened in shock. Glynda's soon followed.

Knowall's face was locked in a cold, furious snarl. His fists were clenched and glowing with Aura energy.

"... I'll handle this," he growled.

"You will need backup-" Glynda protested, but Knowall shook his head.

"No. I will not," Knowall stated, firm and angry. He turned and headed out.

- - -

Rathbone peered down the sights of his sniper rifle. A black bowed girl in white and black was running along with a bunch of humans.

Not that there was any shortage of them around.

"That's her," he muttered to his comrades, "Adam's main squeeze. If we bring her back after killing all these students... He'll reward us greatly!"

"Sure those Dust Rounds won't kill her? We can't bring back a corpse," he comrade grumbled.

"They'll be just fine-"

Something blocked his view. He scowled.

"What the-?!"

Someone yanked his rifle out of his hands. That same someone crushed the rifle between his hands like it was made of tinfoil. Rathbone looked up in shock at the tall blond human in a simple blue suit, red tie, glasses, and white lab coat.

He grinned furiously, his blue eyes burning with Aura.

"White Fang, huh? Here to kill a load of innocent students for your master?"

Rathbone gasped.

"You-Kill him-!"

His comrades pulled their guns and opened fire. Rathbone's eyes widened in disbelief as the man caught every round with his hands. The White Fang members stopped firing, and gaped as he dropped the bullets in front of them.

"Yeah. Not today,"

Jaune punched all of them, so fast he was only a blur. He then stepped back. Rathbone gaped, and felt his stomach.

"I... What... What did you do?! I didn't feel-!"

Pain filled his entire body. He coughed and covered his mouth with his hand. He looked down at the blood and gaped in shock.

"I just triggered your immune systems to consume your bodies from the inside," Knowall snarled. "Your lungs, your liver, your heart-It will all tear itself apart. Your brain, lungs, and heart will be last, along with your nervous system so that you will die in the worst agony possible for anyone to experience."

Rathbone gaped as his body went numb. His comrades gasped in horror as they too began to shake and cough blood.

"But... But why-?!"

Knowall glared. His hatred seemed like heat from a fire that was threatening to consume him.

"Because you took everything from me," Knowall snarled. "You destroy all life just for your selfish hatred, consumed by your idiocy and rage. You never look beyond your own pain, you just inflict it upon others. Well... Guess what? You get to experience a fraction of what you've caused the innocent."

"N-No, please!" Rathbone begged, falling to his knees. "Please! We-We'll tell you anything! Help you give up our plans! Please! J-Just... Just don't! PLEASE! You're a doctor, right?! You-You're a doctor!"

"You're a doctor, right?"

Jaune had looked up to his fiancé from some notes he was taking. They were sitting in their small apartment in Atlas. She was full of concern for him. He shrugged.

"Yeah, I am," he said.

"So, aren't you supposed to do no harm?" She asked. "You've been doing a lot of harm in a fight."

Jaune frowned.

"I... I can't let you fight alone," he said. "Besides, if I'm with you... I need to help."

"Yeah but..." Yang frowned, "You're so... Gentle."

"So, what?" Jaune scoffed. It was the same argument his mom had used. "I'm not cut out to fight with you?"

"No, you're actually pretty great," Yang said with a soft smile, "But... I just... I don't want you to become something you're not. I don't... I don't want you to become cruel. The world beats people down... It can destroy them."

She contemplated her cybernetic arm for a moment.

"Don't let the world turn you into a monster, Jaune. No matter what it does... Promise me?"

Jaune turned to her, and smiled warmly.

"I promise..."

Knowall took a long, deep breath. Glynda descended behind him. He could tell she'd been there for a while though, from how concerned her tone was.

"Doctor Knowall?" She prompted. "Well?"

"... You will cooperate with the authorities in every way," Knowall stated. "Leave nothing out."

Rathbone nodded frantically. Knowall quickly touched all of them, and their vitals slowly returned to normal. A few police Bullheads flew up overhead, and cops descended. They began to cuff and secure the White Fang members. Knowall turned away and looked down into the valley. Glynda looked at Knowall in deep concern. She hesitated.

"Doctor?"

He adjusted his glasses.

"... Sorry about that," he murmured, "I'm fine now."

Glynda stared intently at him.

"Are you sure about that?"

Knowall's eyes found a blonde head of hair down in the valley. He was silent for a time.

"... Sure enough," he murmured.

- - -

Last edited:
Back in the Day with Teams STRQ and AARN 5 New
Isabel was finishing some paperwork in the dormroom, while Arjun meditated and Saia read a book. The door opened and Nick walked in with a bright smile.

Isabel: "You're late, Nick. I thought we were going to hang out after class?"

Nick: "Oh! Sorry I'm a bit late! But I've got great news!" All smiles

Isabel: "Oh? What is it?"

Nick: "Well, you guys keep telling me I don't know anything about social stuff."

Arjun: "You don't."

Saia: "No offense."

Isabel: "You're like a nine year old in a seventeen year old's body."

Nick: "So I decided to train and learn how to do it properly! And I've succeeded at something social!"

Isabel: smile "Good for you, Nick! What was it?"

Nick: "I asked a girl on a date... And she said yes!"

Silence. Arjun and Saia sloooowly move to the far side of the room away from Isabel and Nick. Isabel is still smiling, even as her eyebrow twitches.

Isabel: "Really? Well... That's... Nice! Who did you ask?"

Nick: Oblivious "Summer! She's nice and we get along great!"

Isabel: TWITCH "Oh! Yes! Summer! That's... Yes."

Nick: "She's gonna take me to a video game arcade! I saw those around and I didn't know what they were so she's gonna show me! And then we're having lunch! I'm paying! That... That is how you're supposed to do it, right?"

Isabel: "It... It can vary but it's a good start."

Nick: "Well, I thought Summer would be a good choice! You're always telling me to stay away from certain girls who would be no good for me, but you don't have any problems with Summer! So I asked her!"

Isabel: "That's... That's great Nick. Truly."

Nick: beams "Thanks for pushing me to get better at stuff, Izzy. I couldn't do it without you! You're the best partner a guy could ask for!"

Isabel: "... Yes... Well... Um... Do you need any help with the date?"

Nick: "Well... I wouldn't mind it... But maybe later, huh? It's late, and I gotta get a shower."

Isabel: Dead State, smile "That's fine, Nick."

Nick: "Thanks Izzy!" He heads into the bathroom... The water starts...

Arjun: "... You know, you could just tell him that you like him-"

Isabel: bright red "I DO NOT LIKE HIM! I-I don't-HOW COULD I EVER LIKE THAT IDIOT?! He-He's stupid and careless and crass and-and I don't like him like that at all! Summer is a perfect choice for him, they're BOTH idiots!"

Isabel growls and grips onto the wooden panels of her bed in irritation.

Isabel: "They can go and have a date! Doesn't matter to me, not ONE bit! Not at all!"

Saia: "Isabel?"

Isabel: "YES?"

Saia: "You're gonna-"

The entire bedframe snaps and falls apart under the pressure of Isabel's fingers.

Saia: "... That."

Arjun: "Clearly it does, Isabel. And clearly you do care for him-"

Isabel: "I DO NOT!"

Saia: "It does seem counterproductive to deny your feelings when he's not even chasing you. If you got him to chase you, then you can play this strange game of yours-"

Isabel: "I'M NOT PLAYING ANYTHING! I DON'T LIKE HIM AND THAT'S FINAL! HE CAN GO AND GET MARRIED AND HAVE A DOZEN BABIES WITH SUMMER FOR ALL I CARE!" She storms out and slams the door.

Arjun and Saia look at each other and sigh.

Arjun: "Why must Valean women be like this?"

Saia: "It is quite beyond me, my Prince."

"So how do you feel about Jaune"

Weiss older and watching Jaune play with their children and their half siblings from Jaune's other wives-
"I suppose I don't hate him"

"So how do you feel about Jaune now?"

Weiss fully adult and watching Jaune take the role of leader, strategist, doctor and father while being the group's emotional rock and voice of reason.

de36e8dd479c982e58f0cc5fa4e3657ca4658688.png

"Daddy~~~"

Last edited:
She could feel his Aura from here and it was like a beautiful bonfire.
Not reading ahead sooo..inb4 jaune is just shit at controlling his aura and is just passively emitting it to the world since people just assume you have a baseline understanding of not wasting aura they just think he's warm presence

Plot idea: it's girls night, and Jaune offhandedly mentions how his sisters would always force him into participating. Little does he realize his comments catch the attention of Yang, Ruby, and Pyrrha. Who manage to convince Blake and Weiss (and maybe more girls) to include Jaune and Ren (Nora wanted it, and no one says no to Nora) in their girls night.

Jaune slowly feels a tingling on the back of his neck, a feeling of danger, an all too familiar one. He dodges Ruby's semblance charge dive just in time and makes a run for it. Making sure to drop his armor and weapons. Ren having already snuck away having realized the looks Nora gave him. Though with Blake chasing him, he won't last long. Jaune escapes the longest due to prior experience and his dense aura.

But alas, his escape was never meant to be and his fate sealed from the start. Weiss of all people end up capturing him using her glyphs and he is carted off to become a dress up/make up doll for girls night. Unfortunately, Ren, feeling a bit peeved that his leader had sealed his fate as well, 'accidentally' slips that Jaune is actually an excellent cook and baker. Not to mention hairdresser and masseuse. Sealing his fate forever as Jaune vows vengeance.

Throughout the night, Jaune reveals his skills in sewing, baking, make-up, hair styling, dancing, and massages. Throughly impressing his friends as he becomes "One of the girl's" much like how Yang is "One of the boys" and participates in boys night.

———

Inspired by In Which Jaune chapter 12 by CasuallyPosting

Last edited:
Cowboys of Remnant: Between Men New
- - -

Jaune was relaxing a bit out on the quad under his favorite tree. He played his guitar without much form or direction, just putting up a random tune that spoke of his exhaustion. Orleans drank from one of many fountains around the campus nearby, not a care in the world.

"Mmhmmhmhmhm..." An old tune came to his mind and his fingers set to realizing it, "Mmhmhmhm... I dig my hole, you build a wall... I dig my hole, you build a wall... One day that wall is gonna fall~..."

It was a bleak song he'd heard from some Faunus on a cattle drive, but it had stuck in his head ever since. He closed his eyes and sang it softly, enjoying the music and the afternoon breeze.

"Ahem."

Jaune's eyes snapped open and his hand went to rest on his gun. He looked up. Sun Wukong stood there, his golden hair and bronze skin shining in the sun. Even wearing his school uniform, he left it unbuttoned to show off his chest.

As far as Jaune was concerned, the man could do as he pleased. That said, he could only imagine the whoopin' his Nana would give Sun if she showed up like that in her classroom.

"What can I do for you, Mister Wukong?" Jaune asked, pleasant and polite enough. Sun sat down, his tail waving a bit in nervousness. He kept smiling.

"That's a nice song you're playing," he said.

Jaune nodded.

"Thank you."

"Old Faunus Revolutionary song, I think," Sun continued.

Jaune thrummed his guitar strings and nodded thoughtfully.

"That so? Some Faunus cowhands taught it to me. Been playin' it ever since."

"Mm," Sun nodded. They sat in silence for a time. Orleans shot an inquisitive look over at them, but Jaune shook his head at his horse. She resumed guzzling her water, though kept an eye on them.

"So," Sun began, trying to sound casual, "You and Blake are... Friends, right?"

Jaune blinked, still strumming his guitar. He nodded.

"Yessir."

Sun nodded thoughtfully.

"Good friends?"

"Well," Jaune considered, "We have saved eachother's lives. I believe that makes us friends at the very least."

Sun nodded thoughtfully, working his jaw. Jaune frankly kind of wished Sun would get to the point.

"So... You're not... Together, right?"

Ah. There it was. Jaune shook his head.

"Er, no. We are not," he said firmly. Sun stared intently at him. Jaune coughed. "What? We're not."

"Neptune just told me your shotgun speech and well," Sun shrugged awkwardly. Jaune chuckled.

"Well, you're different. You actually fought alongside us in battle. My pa and Mister Duke always said the truest sense of a man is found when he's in a fight. You fight well. You looked after Blake. I don't see no reason to go overboard. If you want to date Blake, it's up to her, not me."

He kept strumming his guitar. Sun nodded thoughtfully.

"I guess that's fair," he said, "Just, you know... You seem to have quite the following."

Jaune blinked.

"I do?" He asked.

Sun stared back at him in utter disbelief.

"Yes? How could you not notice?!"

"I mean, I have seven sisters," Jaune said with a shrug, "And while uh, a few of the ladies here might be sweet on me... Um... I ain't inclined to pursue any until I'm sure it's gonna be serious, you know? I don't wanna lead on women. If I date seriously? It's for keeps."

Sun blinked rapidly at him.

"Neptune said you were crazy," Sun observed.

Jaune scowled.

"What's crazy about not breakin' hearts? Sides, I make these ladies angry, they could all kill me."

Sun hummed and nodded.

"That's fair. Still... Good on you, bro. You're cool." He patted Jaune's shoulder. "Thanks."

"Don't mention it," Jaune said. Sun brightened as he looked past Jaune's shoulder. The cowboy looked back and smiled as well.

The rest of JNPR and RWBY approached. Sun got up and dashed right in front of Blake with an eager smile.

"Hey Blake! I found this nice little coffee shop on Tombs street that's also a bookstore. Wanna check it out this Saturday?"

Blake hummed. She looked between the relaxing Jaune, who was now playing a song for the rest of their friends as they sat down around him.

"Well... What were you talking about with Jaune?" She asked.

Sun, guileless as ever, smiled and shrugged.

"Just getting permission to date you from your big brother, I guess."

Blake hummed again. She really shouldn't... But...

"Oh, I see," she said, "Wait a moment."

She practically skipped over to Jaune and shot for him. With a yelp, he held his guitar out of the way as she landed in his lap.

"Blake!" Ruby gasped.

"Jaune onii-chan," Blake crooned, nuzzling Jaune's nose, "Do I have permission to go on a date with Sun this Saturday?"

She felt the glares of Weiss, Yang, Pyrrha, and Ruby. She couldn't help but relish them.

Jaune, bright red, nodded quickly.

"S-Sure! No problem!"

"Thanks. I'm so sorry, but one man just isn't enough for me~," Blake whispered loudly. "Or woman." She kissed him on the nose. "Thanks~."

She got up slowly, swaying her hips as she walked up to Sun. Sun stared in disbelief as Jaune was left bright red. Weiss sputtered. Pyrrha and Yang glared death, as Ruby growled. Nora gave Blake a thumbs up, as Ren sighed and just tried to meditate.

"Ha... Man, I knew you were a joker but geez," Sun laughed. Blake smiled at him and took his arm between hers.

"Was I?" She asked.

Sun gaped. Blake shrugged.

"Guess you'll just have to find out~..."

- - -

Because Troll!Blake is a lot of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back