• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Well let's throw something spooky out.

Ruby Rose was probably going to die. Through absolutely no fault of her own.

Sure maybe sneaking out at midnight without telling her team wasn't the smartest, but they always treated her like a kid when she talked about magic stuff.

And yeah leaving Crescent Rose behind was dumb but she was carrying a ton of stuff for trying out this familiar ritual thing she found.
(Can you believe the book was only 3.99?)

So here she was surrounded by Grimm sitting in a badly made circle surrounded by birthday candles. Might as well try the ritual out, I mean if she's gonna die anyway.

So Ruby chants the fake latin, waves the burning herbs stolen from the communal kitchen, and just in general makes herself look like a idiot.

And yet....magic answered the call of silver.

A armored form pulls itself from the ground behind Ruby.

A skeleton bleached by age missing it's lower jaw covered in rusted white armor with eerie pale blue flames lighting up its sockets and joints.

The blue flames lit up the clearing (much better than the birthday candles) revealing that Ruby had performed her (fake) ritual right on top of a grave.

Jaune Arc

Beloved Brother and son
You never had anything to prove
May you rest near your heroes

Rubys earnest wish and single spark of magic reached another who wished for only the chance to save someone.

A pact was formed. And the being that would come to be known as the Azure Reaper descended upon the Grimm.

And Ruby the future Crimson Reaper watched and thought nothing of the upheaval bringing her new familiar to beacon would bring, or the truly epic chewing out she would receive from her team and family.

No Ruby had only one thing on her mind.

"Ha! I knew magic was real, who's dumb now Weiss?"

-Experiments on Faunus to bring out their animal selves... And creating horrific beasts with terrifying intelligence.

And so on. Let's go full Creepypasta with this!

Someone gaslights the hell out of Blake to make her believe that her very prominent feline traits are due to being an experiment.

"Haven't you ever wondered why a maritime settlement like Menagerie has no fish or rodent faunus?"

If Menagerie is facing less Grimm threat and more local animal threat, I wonder if there is Giant Scorpion at the desert and Giant Crab at the beach?

I mean if those two exist, they could also sell it to human collector and get some money to help the economy of Menagerie.

If Menagerie is facing less Grimm threat and more local animal threat, I wonder if there is Giant Scorpion at the desert and Giant Crab at the beach?

I mean if those two exist, they could also sell it to human collector and get some money to help the economy of Menagerie.

Menagerie becomes the big game hunter capital of the world, sort of like combining Australia, colonial Africa and Skull Island. Problem is, Salem forgot about the giants resting beneath Menagerie and other parts of the world that are not Grimm, and then Godzilla awakens due to some of her chicanery. Cue the Queen of the Grimm shitting herself when his radiation alone kills Grimm on contact and he starts eating Grimm pools like we would cups of applesauce.

Jaune Arc was dead set on being a huntsmen.

His family knew that and somehow he got accepted without them training them, so they had a choice to make.

Either they could fight it and possibly lose him forever, or they could accept it.

So with those options the entire Arc family got together to see Jaune off with a big hug and a promise that they'd always be watching out for him.

Cut to Beacon and Jaune learns they were being very literal.

There's a sudden influx of new staff at beacon, from teachers, to assistants, to cooks, to janitors, even a few transfer students.

All of them Blond.

Menagerie becomes the big game hunter capital of the world, sort of like combining Australia, colonial Africa and Skull Island. Problem is, Salem forgot about the giants resting beneath Menagerie and other parts of the world that are not Grimm, and then Godzilla awakens due to some of her chicanery. Cue the Queen of the Grimm shitting herself when his radiation alone kills Grimm on contact and he starts eating Grimm pools like we would cups of applesauce.
Cue her really getting scared when he goes Burning Godzilla

Ruby: Long Live The King.

View: https://youtu.be/5BxqahE0fu8?si=MZTSyC4-N2rrwLbC

Last edited:
Plot Bunny that won't leave me:

Before Ozma and Salem, there was someone else; someone from a time so far before theirs that his story is considered a myth even to them.

Once upon a time, there was a King beyond all others: One whose Power, Wisdom, Bravery and Selflessness were all without peer. He was known as the Savior King who brought about an unprecedented Golden Age to humanity, so prosperous were they that they begun to forget the Brothers and began to worship him.

To the Brother Gods and those that worshipped them; he was known as the Demon King that led humanity astray, the Demon King who made humanity forget their creators. And thus, the Brother Gods and their zealots schemed to uproot that Radiant Utopia and bring an end to that heretical Age of Prosperity.

Lies and slander were whispered in select ears, promises of power and wealth were made, obstacles and enemies were eliminated. To the Brotherhood of Light, anyone who followed The Usurper have relinquished their right to be called human and were merely vermin to be exterminated. To the Brother of Light, only He could guide humans to a True Age of Enlightenment and no Upstart King had the right take that Authority away from Him.

A Kingdom once united now fell through the machinations of envious so-called gods, by the manipulations from zealots who appealed to humanity's worst nature and made them fear the King that so selflessly and tirelessly protected and provided for them; made them believe the King could never hope to understand humans, for he himself was an existence that far exceeded it.

The King, aggrieved by how his people turned on each other so cruelly and tore onto each other so violently; cursed the Brother Gods for the second time, for this was not the first time he had witnessed them destroy great civilizations that did not adhere to Their standards, and destroy an entire race that did not gain Their approval. So the King, in his wrath, went forth and challenged the Brothers.......

.........This is the story of a King, whose Power, Wisdom, Bravery and Selflessness were all without peer; a King who had become the absolute pinnacle of what humanity could achieve, and mastered his Body, Mind and Soul to such an extent that he had long transcended beyond the realm of mortals. The power of Magic, granted to humanity upon its first incarnation. The power of Aura, acquired by harnessing the Light within one's Soul. The power of Lore, acquired by harnessing the Darkness within one's Soul. The power of Bliss, manifested as Silver Eyes, the Light of one's Soul fully materialized. The power of Grimm, manifested as Black Blood, the Darkness of one's Soul fully materialized....

........Humanity, a creation born from the combined powers of the Brothers of both Light and Dark, at their full potential; was far greater than both Brothers. A fact that the Brothers had come to realize as they found themselves kneeling in defeat in the face of the Wrathful King's transcendental power. An event that, unknown to the King, would be the seed that made the Brothers come to secretly fear their own creation's potential and made the Brother of Light plot ways to make humanity dependent on Him.

......Basically, the King was both proto-Ozma (A king that united the entire world under his banner. Unlike Ozma, he did not abdicate) and proto-Salem (challenged the Brothers' Authority and Tyranny. Unlike Salem, the King won that confrontation; even if it ended up planting the seed that would lead to the eventual extermination of First Humanity in the future)

The King's name was lost to time, though he was known by a title: Vortigen Pendragon.

*The king's real identity is actually easy to figure out if you consider the following: this tale involves time travel, involves time loop, involves a ruined future, and the King has already seen the Brothers destroy an entire race before for not living up to their standards and gaining their approval.**

Last edited:
Plot Bunny that won't leave me:

I feel like this is a guy that Ozma and Salem would happily call a truce over in order to get his autograph.

He would be a damn legend to end all legends to their generation, and at this point I'd be shocked if ol' Ozzie didn't hate the Brothers as much as his ex does.

Some more prompts after a very tiring day:

-What if Nick Arc wasn't the fun loving goofball we know? What if he was more the Comically Stoic? While Isabel Arc was the goofball parent with the ability to control her body completely? In other words, what if they switched personalities?

-Blake gets to meet her little brother after years away from home... And the White Fang is gunning for him.

-Our heroes try to tell ghost stories around a campfire. Who has the scariest story? Who has the lamest? Who has the funniest?

And since Ruby's birthday is coming up:

-Ruby learns that being a hero means being a role model. So she attempts to become a true paragon! Comedy (and perhaps some introspective growth) ensues.

-Ruby gets severely injured during the Breach. As a result, Yang becomes very overprotective of her again, which leads to conflict between the sisters. First Weiss was second guessing her, now Yang?!

-Ruby doesn't really want to go to the dance... But maybe if Jaune taught her how to dance, she could have some fun?

Jaune Arc's Secret Technique New
I've been rewatching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure from the very beginning. I will admit, while I like Stands I also loved Hamon. And of course... Joseph Joestar.

So I like to imagine a Jaune who took after Joseph. Just a bit.

Jaune fights against Cardin in the ring. He evades Cardin's swings and blows with ease.

Cardin: "You-!"

Jaune: "Your next line is 'Why the hell can't I hit you, you bastard?!'"

Cardin: "Why the hell can't I hit you, you bastard?! AH?! Wha-What? How did you-?!"

Jaune: "It's simple really!" smirks as he dodges "Aura, my man, AURA! It's the energy of the soul! All your hopes and dreams are contained in the Aura, and we can't keep everything out of it! It's our SOUL!"

Cardin: "S-So what?!" Tries a feint then a hammer blow

Jaune: "So this!" Jumps over it and charges his fist with Aura "I can see everything you're going to do before you do it!"

Jaune hits Cardin so hard the taller boy goes down, hard. Jaune then beams at Glynda.

Jaune: "How'd I do, Teach?"

Glynda: "Well done, Mister Arc. But try for less showboating in the future please?"

Jaune: "I make no promises!"

Jaune stepped off to his friends with a smile. A smile his friends also have. Though Ren is still stoic, he is impressed.

Ren: "You can read Aura energy?"

Jaune: "More like I can feel it. But he's also pretty predictable."

Yang: "I especially liked the punchline!"

Jaune: "Hey! I love it! But you should see the impact!"

Weiss: "Oh God, there are two of them."

And of course...

When faced with Adam Taurus during the fall of Beacon...

Jaune: "Okay... There's a secret Arc family technique that can definitely help us here."

Blake: "Th-There is?"

Jaune: "Yes. Passed down through the ages. You see my legs?"

Blake: "Yes?"

Jaune: "They're fully intact. Unlike yours."

Blake: "Which means...?"

Jaune: pulls Blake up "That I can run away with you!"

Blake: "WHAT?!"

Adam: "Wha-?!"

Jaune turns and runs as fast as he can.

Adam: "YOU COWARD!"

Jaune: "I'LL KILL YOU WHEN I'M GOOD AND READY, BULL BOY!"

-Our heroes try to tell ghost stories around a campfire. Who has the scariest story? Who has the lamest? Who has the funniest?

All of Blake's ghost stories are probably more romantic tragedy, than actually scary. Yang's stories are most likely things such as Nickelodeon's "Are You Afraid of The Dark" type stuff she read to Ruby. Ruby will probably repeat the stories Yang told her. Honestly, Weiss, growing up in a big, potentially spooky at night mansion might be the best at it on Team RWBY.

Nora/Ren - "Our village is full of nothing but Ghosts now."

Moving on.....

Jaune might have some good ones from his Dad, although I kind of see Isabel poo pooing them since she seems like the sort of person who just doesn't believe in them. Pyrrha probably didn't have time for ghost stories growing up, although that might mean she finds them scarier, which gives me an idea.

After the campfire is extinguished, and everyone goes back to their dorms to sleep, Pyrrha's rest is anything but serene, and her ghost story fueled nightmares make her start projecting her semblance across the dorms, levitating/rattling doors, windows, pots, dishes, light fixtures, poorly made bunk beds....

Last edited:
-Blake gets to meet her little brother after years away from home... And the White Fang is gunning for him.

"You know I'd be much more worried if your semblance didn't make you borderline immortal Cheshire."

"Nya~"

"Stop doing that it's a stereotype."

"A stereotype that gets attractive women to fawn all over me~"

All of Blake's ghost stories are probably more romantic tragedy, than actually scary. Yang's stories are most likely things such as Nickelodeon's "Are You Afraid of The Dark" type stuff she read to Ruby. Ruby will probably repeat the stories Yang told her. Honestly, Weiss, growing up in a big, potentially spooky at night mansion might be the best at it on Team RWBY.

Moving on.....

Jaune might have some good ones from his Dad, although I kind of see Isabel poo pooing them since she seems like the sort of person who just doesn't believe in them. Pyrrha probably didn't have time for ghost stories growing up, although that might mean she finds them scarier, which gives me an idea.

After the campfire is extinguished, and everyone goes back to their dorms to sleep, Pyrrha's rest is anything but serene, and her ghost story fueled nightmares make her start projecting her semblance across the dorms, levitating/rattling doors, windows, pots, dishes, light fixtures, poorly made bunk beds....

Jaune: *more than irritated by now* "The difference is that my story is real."

*Later*

Jaune: "And Nana says, "Isabel. Don't look at it. Never look at it." That's how mom knew."

Moving on.....

Jaune will pull a Daily Lives of High School Boys tier of a story that will force people to puke in the bathroom... the same goes for the Grimm within earshot.

"And so, when they move back and look at the bowl. They saw a centipede wriggling in it."

"Oh god, that story..." Everyone have a strange expression as Yang stood up.

"Guys, I think I'm going to the bathroom." She walked towards the bushes. Then everyone stood up as well.

"I think I'm going too." Ruby nodded at Weiss's words before they went away.

"Me as well." Ren uttered.

"Mushroom made my tummy go rumblies." Nora spoke with a manic expression on her face that looks very fearful for some reason.

"I feel weird and bothered, and not the hot kind." Blake, the degenerate that she is, muttered as she walks away.

"Jaune, you're on watch on the fire." Pyrrha smiled before running.

As the teams walk, they then begin to sprint towards the designated bathroom area, only to find a Geist Grimm attempting to puke in the bowl.

"Oh, my brother gods!"

"A Geist! It must've heard Jaune's story!"

"Scoot over, I want to see some centipede action!"

Thus Jaune was titled the Scariest Storyteller in all of Beacon's history.

Somewhere, in the Dark Continent, Salem blinked. She looked at her drink before shrugging and downing it all up. It was not the scariest story she heard, after all.

Juane: really, thats the lighter stuff...if i told you guys what happens in the boonies...well...you really dont want to be out in the dark, especially during the times when there's no stars or remnants of the moon out. ESPECIALLY on Hallows eve.

*juane has a slight haunted look on his face*

Elsewhere:

Salem: Ah...those stories...(light shuddering), and hes from *THAT* region, of course he is...damn arc's and thier damn luck...some things should remain in their own damn world. (grumbles about everafter)

So, it just dawned on me that I used some terminology during my Vortigen plot bunny that are unfamiliar to you guys; since they're more of a headcanon than anything but, here goes:

[Soul]: Aetheric Quintessence possessed by both Humans and Animals (and thus, by Faunus as well by extension). Created by the fusion of the powers of both Light and Dark, it is the source of life and power for all sentient Remnantian beings.

[Aura]: Also called "The Light of One's Soul"; it is a power that can be called upon and used by harnessing the Power of Light within the Soul. Exceptions to this rule are [The Heralds of Bliss], Judgment Elementals who were created by the Brother God of Light and are composed of nothing but Light.

[Lore]: Also called "The Darkness of One's Soul"; it is a power that can be called upon and used by harnessing the Power of Darkness within the Soul. Exceptions to this rule are [The Creatures of Grimm], Destruction Elementals who were created by the Brother God of Dark and are composed of nothing but Darkness.

[Bliss]: Their actual names are [The Heralds of Bliss], but are colloquially known as [Bliss] for short. They are Judgment Elementals who were created by the Brother God of Light and are composed of nothing but Light. They have no [Soul], but are instead guided by the [Will] of their creator and live only to fulfill the [Purpose] for their creation. They can all use Aura and also possess Silver Eyes. While none have been sighted in the modern age, they were far more common during the mythical Age of Magic, well-known to gather where evil intent was most potent in order to exterminate the source. They and [The Creatures of Grimm] will always prioritize each other as targets to destroy. Humans who have fully materialized "The Light of Their Own Soul" will have their eyes become Silver. A certain bloodline has been observed to possess an unnaturally high affinity towards Light and can harness the powers of [The Heralds of Bliss]; they are known as [Silver-Eyed Warriors].

[Grimm]: Their actual names are [The Creatures of Grimm], but are colloquially known as [Grimm] for short. They are Destruction Elementals who were created by the Brother God of Dark and are composed of nothing but Darkness. They have no [Soul], but are instead guided by the [Wrath] of their creator and live only to fulfill the [Purpose] for their creation. They can all use Lore and also possess Black Blood. Well-known to gather where negative feelings are most potent in order to exterminate the source. They and [The Heralds of Bliss] will always prioritize each other as targets to destroy. Humans who have fully materialized "The Darkness of Their Own Soul" will have their blood become Black. A certain bloodline has been observed to possess an unnaturally high affinity towards Darkness and can harness the powers of [The Creatures of Grimm]; they are known as [Black-Blooded Guardians].

**Incidentally; one could consider the Jabberwalker as the proto-Grimm, and the Curious Cat as the proto-Bliss**

Last edited:
Just watch back Hunger Games and Squid Games and got a bit of a dark idea.

A Faunus decided that enough was enough about the racism that the Faunus often get. So the Faunus decided to find people that hates corrupt politicians and cops. When the Faunus managed to gather enough people, the group kidnapped the corrupt politicians and cops and took them to Mountain Glenn.

So the kidnapped people woke up inside a container. There are weapons inside the container. A TV screen light up and the kidnapped people were told they have 5 minutes to prepare and survive for 24 hours.

The Faunus decided to record a video of how long these people can survive. Some of those in the group tried to run back to City of Vale only for Grimm to sense them and start hunting them all. Some tried to group up only to quarrel who would be leader before Grimms starts to kill them.

In the end, no one survived due to Grimm being far more stronger and outnumber those corrupt people. The one that last the longest was a cop who had firearm training and use people as bait which helped him survived for 6 hours.

When the videos were posted at Dust Net, reaction were divided among people. Some who know just how corrupt the people that died, were pretty happy. Some say it was barbaric and the group needs to be taken down. Some wanted the leader to be imprisoned. Many within White Fang cheered at seeing some of the corrupt politician dead.

The thing is Jaune pretty sure he knows who the Faunus is but unsure if he wants to reveal their identity.

Last edited:
I've been rewatching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure from the very beginning. I will admit, while I like Stands I also loved Hamon. And of course... Joseph Joestar.

So I like to imagine a Jaune who took after Joseph. Just a bit.
What if Jaune's grandfather (Nick's father) was Joseph totally-not-Joestar, and he taught Jaune all kinds of things, like an improvisational trickery based fighting style, infusing his Aura into anything to turn it into deadly weapons (water, steel or organic materials work the best), and how to read and get into the head of enemies (and possibly read Aura)?

Jaune's starting weapons in most fights would be his sword and shield, but things get dangerous when he starts improvising, reading the enemies, pulling random crap out of nowhere, and setting up deadly traps in the middle of combat.

Another post about a headcanon of mine.

[Rainbow Eyes]

Apocryphally called [The Eyes of The Origin], [The Eyes of The Great Mother] and [The Flame of the Source], can only unlocked by beings who possess the Essences of both Light and Darkness, and only by those very select few [Souls]. All [Souls] are NOT created equal, and the conditions to awaken the [Rainbow Eyes] only makes this fact even more clear.

One can possess both [Silver Eyes] and [Black Blood]; yet, if your [Soul] lacks a certain [Attribute], you will not awaken [Rainbow Eyes]. Alternatively, one's [Soul] may possess the prerequisite [Attribute]; but if they lack both [Silver Eyes] and [Black Blood], they will not awaken [Rainbow Eyes].

While animals DO have [Souls], only [Humans] and [Faunus] [Souls] possess a high enough existential weight to actually possess the prerequisite [Attribute], meaning that even if, for example, Zwei managed to materialize both "The Light and The Darkness of His Soul" and possessed [Grimm] and [Bliss] characteristics; his [Soul] would never possess that required [Attribute] (If the God of Animals or any other entity were to turn him into a Faunus, however....)

The [Attribute] is NOT hereditary, and in fact is simply no different than winning the jackpot in a lottery, and neither there is a reliable way to tell who's [Souls] inherit this specific [Attribute] until the moment they awaken [Rainbow Eyes]. And even IF one were to awaken [Rainbow Eyes], one would not necessarily be strong enough to use them for long without feeling a massive strain ([Rainbow Eyes] are [Divine] in nature after all, of an existential weight far beyond even the [Brother Gods]); that is, if they are even powerful enough to use them at all.

Stealing the [Rainbow Eyes] from their original wielder and implanting them into yourself is a STUPID IDEA!!! There are, in fact, far less agonizing ways to commit suicide.....like dancing the hula naked in front of a pack of frenzied [Beowulves], for example.

****Here's a meta shortlist of the one's who would possess the [Attribute], in my mind. For the record: having all the prerequisites to awaken [Rainbow Eyes] from your very birth is to basically win every single jackpot prize in the superpower lottery****

--The Blacksmith (DUH!!)
--The Brother Gods (if they fused....somehow)
--Demon King Vortigen (see: Jaune Arc)
--The White Lady (see: Summer Rose)
--The Rusted Knight (see: Jaune Arc)
--The Lively Carpenter (see: Summer Rose)
--The Dragon Witch
--The Table Breaker
--Nicholas Schnee
--Klein Sieben (After fusing all 7 personalities)
--Tyrian Callows
--Nicholas Arc
--Summer Rose
--Bianca Prisma
--Gillian Asturias
--Jaune Arc
--Ilia Amitola
--May Zedong/Maia Sarkara
--Ruby Rose
--Oscar Pine (Not Ozma/Ozpin; Oscar Pine himself)
--Penny Polendina (when turned [Human])
--Little/Somewhat (Post-Ascension)

Last edited:
You know what would be fun? A witch doctor or voodoo practitioner in remnant.

Someone who's entire bread and butter is the manipulation of the soul in a world where everyone wraps it around themselves out in the open like a blanket with it.

Idea: In the aftermath of Salem's defeat, the kingdoms have fallen and humanity (both humans and faunus) are on the brink of extinction. Returning to Vale, the Lancaster (or War of roses if want I guess) are met with a city in ruins as warlords and crime lords rule the remains of the once prosperous city. Glynda having long since fallen under the relentless Grimm tide.

Faced with the despair of an entire city, Jaune and his wife/s must step up and take control of the chaos and lead the remnants of humanity and Faunus to a new golden age as its King and Queen/s. And without a Queen to guide them, drive back the hordes of soulless and bring about a new age of prosperity.

The others aren't really mentioned because it's mostly a Jaune and his love interest focused story (mostly Ruby in this case, though you can add Weiss to that love triangle as well) and have Blake and Ren are the spymaster and intelligence officer respectively, Nora trains the warriors with Yang (Jaune and Ruby are the general's obviously) and Weiss in addition can handle paperwork with Jaune or control the industry. And with aura extending their lifespan and Jaune's semblance they live a really long time. Ensuring Remnants Golden Age.

You know it kinda bothers me only the dark god left pools behind.

So let's spitball that.

Summer returns! Turns out she survived whatever tried to kill her (barely) and ended up falling into some kind of white pool that seemed to take care of her injuries.

But she's.... different. A bit paler (not like Salem pale but noticable) and her eyes have turned a unnatural pale electric neon blue color.

But it mostly seems fine. Until they catch her creepily giving Ruby a hug telling her "your sick baby, but momma will help. Momma will fix you." And watched as Ruby began to pale and her eyes turn that same blue color.

Summer sees humanity as sick because of the darkness inside them so she cures them by replacing that darkness with more light.

The side effects of which are a mild case of extreme brainwashing and a hive mind.

You know what would be fun? A witch doctor or voodoo practitioner in remnant.

Someone who's entire bread and butter is the manipulation of the soul in a world where everyone wraps it around themselves out in the open like a blanket with it.
Jaune the Hoodoo witch doctor.
He might also be able to do some very interesting things like channeling his soul though things which could give him an animated shadow or create a bunch of object minions, or heal wounds to souls (which others on Remnant have no way to fix).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxMcbpE_iDI

705f12594ef1d7911d4695532f6efc6e432250ac.jpg
5758228ada1d4c570fc649a53080c403568169ed.jpg

Jaune the Hoodoo witch doctor.
He might also be able to do some very interesting things like channeling his soul though things which could give him an animated shadow or create a bunch of object minions, or heal wounds to souls (which others on Remnant have no way to fix).

You know something I heard about that's a real mother fucker?

A Bastard Healer.

Basically they take disease and sickness from a person "healing" them. But the thing is they aren't actually healing shit just transferring the sickness to someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back